Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52056 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#47924 Jan 10, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
http://www.space.com/24225-han d-of-god-photo-nasa-telescope. html
Hand of God photo the proof doesn't get any better.
even NASA recognizes the Hand of God.
You can't be serious....
airplane

Saint Louis, MO

#47925 Jan 10, 2014
I am serious and don't call me Shirley!!!!
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be serious....
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47926 Jan 10, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
. You can believe that serpents can talk and the fruit of a tree imparts knowledge i
i guess you never heard of brain food.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47927 Jan 10, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be serious....
you saw the link and the headline
i didn't make it up.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47928 Jan 10, 2014
airplane wrote:
I am serious and don't call me Shirley!!!!
<quoted text>
what happened did you lose your TRUTH screen name.
let me guess next you'll be using my screen name again
a few good

Saint Louis, MO

#47929 Jan 10, 2014
You can't handle the "truth"!!!!
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
what happened did you lose your TRUTH screen name.
let me guess next you'll be using my screen name again
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47930 Jan 10, 2014
a few good wrote:
You can't handle the "truth"!!!!
<quoted text>
ths skipper

Saint Louis, MO

#47931 Jan 10, 2014
OK little buddy.
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LlRVxzHUSNcXX

“Christmas Spirit”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#47932 Jan 10, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
All of those things went went away with the coming of JESUS.... You really don't know anything about the BIBLE do you.......
They "went away"?! Wow. You're quite the simpleton.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47933 Jan 10, 2014
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/10/fe...
another case of the federal government illegally over stepping the law.

“Christmas Spirit”

Location hidden

#47934 Jan 10, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess you never heard of brain food.
Sounds like something you could use a heavy dose of.

“Christmas Spirit”

Location hidden

#47935 Jan 10, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/politic s/2014/01/10/federal-governmen t-oks-same-sex-marriage-benefi ts-in-utah/
another case of the federal government illegally over stepping the law.
What specific law did it over step simpleton?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#47936 Jan 10, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your opinion. Your medical verification talks about risks. Smoking cigarettes carries risks, but we allow it. Driving a car carries a risk, but it's legal. Skydiving carries risks, but we allow it. Risk has nothing to do with legality.
<quoted text>
You must have never heard of the Black Cygnet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Swan
<quoted text>
Having people correct your boorish behavior is not trolling. Quit pretending to be a victim, you poor little baby.
The anus is not made? Who made it? Your god? You have just admitted that yours is nothing but a religious argument.
You are confusing risk with inherent harm. The anus is simply not functional for intercourse on a number of levels, any one of which abuses the purpose. To assert that noting a physical fact as a religious statement is simply idiotic.

Of course I have. I simply noted that animals exhibit ss sexual behavior for numerous reasons. They also exhibit numerous other behaviors, many of which humans would hardly want to imitate.

Question. How did homosexuality evolve? Why would evolution duplicate an attraction for a sex organ that is designed for an opposite sex organ?

Smile.

Location hidden

#47937 Jan 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
I've posted medical verification.
I've even used the animal kingdom that gays love to use, noting that ss anal sex is used by some as an expression of domination.
This, despite the fact that common sense has told that to every culture in history!
Enduring a gay troll hate attack simply because I note the anus is not made for intercourse is vicious bullying.
Get real.
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession over what other men do with their dicks is duly noted. Can you advise who assigned you to dick patrol?
Anyone who tries to equate a sexual defect and a perversion with marriage actively solicited the outrage of normal, decent citizens.

If you have a reasoned defense, bring it on. I have every right to show your idiocy as you do to continue your vile gay troll attacks,

Smile.

Your

Location hidden

#47938 Jan 10, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I've read your book of Jewish folklore. It's right up there with Mother Goose's Nursery Rhymes. You can believe that serpents can talk and the fruit of a tree imparts knowledge if it makes you happy. Just don't expect everyone else to be as gullible and na´ve as you. And don't expect everyone else to buy into the set-up of 'original sin.' Some of us actually use our brains.
Exodus 33:18-23 (NASB)
18 Then Moses said, "I pray You, show me Your glory!"
19 And He said, "I Myself will make all My goodness pass before you, and will proclaim the name of the LORD before you; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion."
20 But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!"
21 Then the LORD said, "Behold, there is a place by Me, and you shall stand there on the rock;
22 and it will come about, while My glory is passing by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by.
23 "Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, but My face shall not be seen."

Note;
-Seeing God was a life-threatening danger.
-God used three forms of protection for the radiation;
Behind a rock
Shielded with His hand
Only allowed a partial view (back)

Exodus 34:29-35 (NASB)
29 It came about when Moses was coming down from Mount Sinai (and the two tablets of the testimony were in Moses' hand as he was coming down from the mountain), that Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because of his speaking with Him.
30 So when Aaron and all the sons of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him.
31 Then Moses called to them, and Aaron and all the rulers in the congregation returned to him; and Moses spoke to them.
32 Afterward all the sons of Israel came near, and he commanded them to do everything that the LORD had spoken to him on Mount Sinai.
33 When Moses had finished speaking with them, he put a veil over his face.
34 But whenever Moses went in before the LORD to speak with Him, he would take off the veil until he came out; and whenever he came out and spoke to the sons of Israel what he had been commanded,
35 the sons of Israel would see the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face shone. So Moses would replace the veil over his face until he went in to speak with Him.

Note; The effect of radiation.

Please explain how a accurate description of radiation's danger, affect and protection appeared in a story about a Alien visiting humans in a fiction book written by numerous authors, distorted by time and translation occurred.

Smile.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#47939 Jan 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing risk with inherent harm. The anus is simply not functional for intercourse on a number of levels, any one of which abuses the purpose. To assert that noting a physical fact as a religious statement is simply idiotic.
Of course I have. I simply noted that animals exhibit ss sexual behavior for numerous reasons. They also exhibit numerous other behaviors, many of which humans would hardly want to imitate.
Question. How did homosexuality evolve? Why would evolution duplicate an attraction for a sex organ that is designed for an opposite sex organ?
Smile.
Actually it is you who has confused risk with inherent harm.

You said the anus was designed. If it was designed it must have had a designer, hence yours is a religious argument. Even if you aren't quite bright enough to see it.

Evolution? If homosexuality didn't serve a biological purpose it wouldn't be seen in over 400 species of animals.

SMIRK
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#47940 Jan 10, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Meaning the 10 commandments. Sermon on the Mount.
Wrong Scotty. You are a cafeteria Xtian who only takes what he likes from the book.

Much like WinglessAngel there.

Cherry pickers.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#47941 Jan 10, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I never DEMANDED anyone read the bible. i RECOMMENDED it big difference.
again i never quoted bible so you can't say i cherry pick
its YOU who cherry picks
i believe if you read the entire bible as a whole you then get then meaning of sin and forgiveness.
and you can quote me on that. But you wont. It doesn't fit your twist on what i said.
as long you you twist the words of me and others you can't be taklen seriously.
MAKE YOUR OWN POINTS AND DEFEND YOUR POINTS as i have mine.
but you won't
you dont have any points of your own. All you can do is try and attack others by twisting their words. You have nothing of your own.
At least Dusty will try and make a point about gay marriage. I disagree with him but at least he promotes his own views.
You have none.
Aren't you gettting tired of that song and dance? You make an assinine statement, get corrected and then shove your fingers in your ears and scream "I'm not listening to you!" Like a 3 year old.

I am promoting my views. Your religion is a bunch of lies that was drafted to take advantage of idiots.

The Lord is not my shepherd, for I am not a dumb sheep.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47942 Jan 10, 2014
[QUOTE who= IMPOSTER"]<quoted text>
What specific law did it over step simpleton?[/QUOTE]
I dont respond to imposters get your own SN if you want to converse

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47943 Jan 10, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Scotty. You are a cafeteria Xtian who only takes what he likes from the book.
Much like WinglessAngel there.
Cherry pickers.
prove it
oh wait i said that before and still haven't proven it.
i guess this makes you a liar since yo know you can't prove it

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Grey Ghost 1,536,683
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Into The Night 63,626
Patch media is racist and bias 5 hr Billy 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Chicagoan by Birth 240,970
Proud Fella 8 hr Asks Comey 6
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 hr They cannot kill ... 10,717
News Dumbing down high school 12 hr Want Nude Cobbles 7

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages