Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 20 comments on the Nov 30, 2010, CBS2 story titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47811 Jan 7, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I baited you, and you took the bait.
You've already said, last month, that you wouldn't live in Kenosha and that you were closer to Stutevant/Mt. Pleasant.
Thanks for playing along.
LOL knock yourself out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tv Director

Brazil, IN

#47813 Jan 7, 2014
Casting call for all aliens that have to mate their same kind. Please arrive on your planet Uranus no later than soon a possible!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jethro bodine

Nashville, IL

#47814 Jan 7, 2014
Togetherness

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#47817 Jan 8, 2014
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

I've posted medical verification.

I've even used the animal kingdom that gays love to use, noting that ss anal sex is used by some as an expression of domination.

This, despite the fact that common sense has told that to every culture in history!

Enduring a gay troll hate attack simply because I note the anus is not made for intercourse is vicious bullying.

Get real.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tv Director

Brazil, IN

#47818 Jan 8, 2014
Queston?????...Which of these is true; Humpty Dumpty? Homosexuals? Jack and the Bean Stalk? The correct answer is "Humpty Dumpty" because this really happened! Now for Homosexuals and Jack and the Bean Stalk, that is all "FAIRY" Tales. Hope everyone took this little test and passed. Should anyone fail, please keep trying until you pass! Thank you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47819 Jan 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
I've even used the animal kingdom that gays love to use, noting that ss anal sex is used by some as an expression of domination.
This, despite the fact that common sense has told that to every culture in history!
Enduring a gay troll hate attack simply because I note the anus is not made for intercourse is vicious bullying.
Get real.
Two different points and both correct.
there is no doctor anywhere that is going to tell a person that anal sex is good for the body.
It can and will do serious damage to that part of the body. From the loss of anal retention to AIDS. As well as the psychological damage the domination causes.
Your other point is the bully that goes on in here. But i've seen the foul name calling on both sides. Mostly from them but a few few from our side too. Would be nice we all could stick to the issues.
I've noticed many of the gays would love for this matter to be dropped. The reason for that is they know it can be over turned. Just like abortion people are waking up to the fact that abortion is not the great idea the Supreme Court jammed down our throats thought it was. Its being chipped away at with cut off dates. Some day gay marriage will be challenged and chipped away at. Gays fear that and that is why they want talk about gay marriages to end.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47820 Jan 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Anal sex
Off topic. Irrelevant. Dismissed.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47821 Jan 8, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic. Irrelevant. Dismissed.
totally on topic.
gay = gay sex = anal sex
you prove the point. that gays do not want to talk about anal sex. You know its wrong spiritually and medically.
You are just being used by your so called married partner. He dominates you through your anal submission to him. Not giving a damn if he hurts you medically.
You start leaking out your butt or getting AIDS and he'll dump you faster then you can say rainbow. Dusty you need this wake up call before its too late medically for you.
As for spiritually if you haven't learned after 30 yrs in the church only God at this point can turn you around spiritually.
Don't expect us to drop this matter. Don't be so full of yourself. Its not all about you.
You are not the only gay who needs to learn about the dangers of gay anal sex.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#47822 Jan 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Most gay folks don't engage in it, and it certainly has nothing to do with marriage law. Don't like it - don't do it.

Location hidden

#47823 Jan 8, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
totally on topic.
gay = gay sex = anal sex
you prove the point. that gays do not want to talk about anal sex.....
That's likely because most gay folks don't HAVE anal sex. However, for the straight people and gay people who do, protection should be a requirement. That's just common sense.
Bertis

Ashland, OR

#47824 Jan 8, 2014
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Most gay folks don't engage in it, and it certainly has nothing to do with marriage law. Don't like it - don't do it.
Oh jeez here's another one pushing this LIE!

Most gay men don't engage in anal sex?

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!!!

COME ON!!!

You expect anybody in their right mind to buy that?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bertis

Ashland, OR

#47825 Jan 8, 2014
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
That's likely because most gay folks don't HAVE anal sex. However, for the straight people and gay people who do, protection should be a requirement. That's just common sense.
Again with this ridiculous blatant LIE!

You're a liar!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47826 Jan 8, 2014
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just totally flat out wrong or lying on purpose.
Gays do anal far more then heterosexuals do.
That is why AIDS spread through the gay community like fire and took years to even be noticeable in the heterosexual community.
Even today its still far more in the gay community.
Another point look at where the free mobile clinics go to do free AIDS testing.
YEP in the gay community.
You can lie all you want but it doesn't change real facts.

As for using protection. Yeah why don't you ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Kansas City, MO.

#47827 Jan 8, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just totally flat out wrong or lying on purpose.
Gays do anal far more then heterosexuals do.
That is why AIDS spread through the gay community like fire and took years to even be noticeable in the heterosexual community.
Even today its still far more in the gay community.
Another point look at where the free mobile clinics go to do free AIDS testing.
YEP in the gay community.
You can lie all you want but it doesn't change real facts.
As for using protection. Yeah why don't you ?
Why do YOU get the STR8 community to stop spreading STDs all over---married or NOT. See, asking you that is just as stupid as--- you claiming they don't use protection.. You have NO clue what other people do and should not be of your concern.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47828 Jan 8, 2014
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Why do YOU get the STR8 community to stop spreading STDs all over---married or NOT. See, asking you that is just as stupid as--- you claiming they don't use protection.. You have NO clue what other people do and should not be of your concern.
actually everyone knows that gays dont use protection. AIDS spread is proof of that.
yeah i'm against heterosexuals doing it too.
But you solve any problem by solving the biggest part first.
If you were on boat with a large hole and a small hole which one would you fix first ?
Again i'm against anal sex no matter who is doing it.
Since gays do it the most and spread AIDS faster then they need the most attention on stopping it.
NOW QUOTE ME CORRECTLY and stop lying about what i and others post.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47829 Jan 8, 2014
imprtnrd
What Goes Around, Comes Around”???
you must be referring to the spread of AIDS by gays.
Its sad that gays are PROUD of being associated with that fact.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47830 Jan 8, 2014
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-08/gono...

Gonorrhea and syphilis are on the rise in the U.S., mostly in men who have sex with men,

Gay and bisexual men may not have access to high-quality care, because homophobia and stigma around STDs may prevent men from being tested
( this would Dusty who lives in denial )
“With most of these populations, having a sexually transmitted disease from having sex with another man is highly stigmatized,” he said.“They’d rather not get tested for HIV, syphilis, or whatever. They don’t want it to show up on their records.”

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#47831 Jan 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Get real.
Poor little KiMerde, still whining about anal sex....
R U Stupid

Brazil, IN

#47832 Jan 8, 2014
All homosexuals are stupid! Plain and simple! Just plain downright stupid! That's all I have to say.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
no hope

Montpelier, VA

#47833 Jan 8, 2014
Tv Director wrote:
Queston?????...Which of these is true; Humpty Dumpty? Homosexuals? Jack and the Bean Stalk? The correct answer is "Humpty Dumpty" because this really happened! Now for Homosexuals and Jack and the Bean Stalk, that is all "FAIRY" Tales. Hope everyone took this little test and passed. Should anyone fail, please keep trying until you pass! Thank you.
Same to the bible buddy it's a fairy tale

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min red and right 1,219,632
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min red and right 52,834
Word (Dec '08) 31 min _Zoey_ 5,199
Look out, America, here comes Hillary!! 47 min nothappening 7
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min Scrutiny 187,271
abby 4-24 2 hr Michael Satterfield 17
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 69,671
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]