Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47828 Jan 8, 2014
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Why do YOU get the STR8 community to stop spreading STDs all over---married or NOT. See, asking you that is just as stupid as--- you claiming they don't use protection.. You have NO clue what other people do and should not be of your concern.
actually everyone knows that gays dont use protection. AIDS spread is proof of that.
yeah i'm against heterosexuals doing it too.
But you solve any problem by solving the biggest part first.
If you were on boat with a large hole and a small hole which one would you fix first ?
Again i'm against anal sex no matter who is doing it.
Since gays do it the most and spread AIDS faster then they need the most attention on stopping it.
NOW QUOTE ME CORRECTLY and stop lying about what i and others post.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47829 Jan 8, 2014
imprtnrd
What Goes Around, Comes Around”???
you must be referring to the spread of AIDS by gays.
Its sad that gays are PROUD of being associated with that fact.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47830 Jan 8, 2014
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-08/gono...

Gonorrhea and syphilis are on the rise in the U.S., mostly in men who have sex with men,

Gay and bisexual men may not have access to high-quality care, because homophobia and stigma around STDs may prevent men from being tested
( this would Dusty who lives in denial )
“With most of these populations, having a sexually transmitted disease from having sex with another man is highly stigmatized,” he said.“They’d rather not get tested for HIV, syphilis, or whatever. They don’t want it to show up on their records.”

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#47831 Jan 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
I've posted medical verification.
I've even used the animal kingdom that gays love to use, noting that ss anal sex is used by some as an expression of domination.
This, despite the fact that common sense has told that to every culture in history!
Enduring a gay troll hate attack simply because I note the anus is not made for intercourse is vicious bullying.
Get real.
Poor little KiMerde, still whining about anal sex....
R U Stupid

Terre Haute, IN

#47832 Jan 8, 2014
All homosexuals are stupid! Plain and simple! Just plain downright stupid! That's all I have to say.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
no hope

Vienna, VA

#47833 Jan 8, 2014
Tv Director wrote:
Queston?????...Which of these is true; Humpty Dumpty? Homosexuals? Jack and the Bean Stalk? The correct answer is "Humpty Dumpty" because this really happened! Now for Homosexuals and Jack and the Bean Stalk, that is all "FAIRY" Tales. Hope everyone took this little test and passed. Should anyone fail, please keep trying until you pass! Thank you.
Same to the bible buddy it's a fairy tale
no hope

Vienna, VA

#47834 Jan 8, 2014
R U Stupid wrote:
All homosexuals are stupid! Plain and simple! Just plain downright stupid! That's all I have to say.
Lol good one did that take all day for you to make it up
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#47835 Jan 8, 2014
Geez, witless angel. Don't have sex with gay men and you can solve your anxiety problem.
R U Stupid

Terre Haute, IN

#47836 Jan 8, 2014
no hope wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol good one did that take all day for you to make it up
... Every time a person sees the news whether newsprint, media, online, etc., it always shows where someone just came out of the so called closet. "WHO GIVES A RAT's ASS?" If that is the case where they look for news, why not start asking everyone when the last time they changed their fricken UNDERWEAR! Question????....When was the last time a person WASHED THEIR CAR? When was the last time you gave a stranger in need some MONEY! When was the last time you knew your neighbor was sick and OFFERED THEM YOUR ASSISTANCE?..... If anyone answered yes to these questions, then where in the hell does coming out of the closet is, "BREAKIN FRICKEN NEWS?" Like I said, who in their right mind believes that coming out of that fricken closet is news, "IS JUST PLAIN STUPID!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
R U Stupid

Terre Haute, IN

#47837 Jan 8, 2014
Question???....Why don't all homosexuals just get off their band wagon from this TOPIX SITE and just go to their own home site called; R---U--N!.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
R U Stupid

Terre Haute, IN

#47838 Jan 8, 2014
Question???......If I picked my nose today after coming out of my garage, would you homosexuals believe that is "FRICKEN BREAKN NEWS?......Boy oh boy, you probably don't agree but that is ok, for you are all "STUPID!" Now put that in your closet!.......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Boy George

Benton, IL

#47839 Jan 8, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/ 2014-01-08/gonorrhea-syphilis- regain-traction-in-u-s-cdc-rep orts.html
Gonorrhea and syphilis are on the rise in the U.S., mostly in men who have sex with men,
Gay and bisexual men may not have access to high-quality care, because homophobia and stigma around STDs may prevent men from being tested
( this would Dusty who lives in denial )
“With most of these populations, having a sexually transmitted disease from having sex with another man is highly stigmatized,” he said.“They’d rather not get tested for HIV, syphilis, or whatever. They don’t want it to show up on their records.”
Angel or Angie? Are you still flirting with the gays? Don't worry about the std's, just buy a condom and invite'em to a motel. If you're really lucky you could earn your Red Wings? Yummy. Perverts is coming out of the closet everyday. Buck up, take the opportunity and stop flirting. You know you want to!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
R U Stupid

Terre Haute, IN

#47840 Jan 8, 2014
Question???....Should anyone who voted in favor of this "Stupid" legislation for homosexuals to have equal rights in marriage should be declared "Stupid" as well!...Once again I know that you will not agree with me because that is why all homosexuals are "Stupid!" Now take that statement back to your closet!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47841 Jan 8, 2014
Boy George wrote:
<quoted text> Angel or Angie? Are you still flirting with the gays? Don't worry about the std's, just buy a condom and invite'em to a motel. If you're really lucky you could earn your Red Wings? Yummy. Perverts is coming out of the closet everyday. Buck up, take the opportunity and stop flirting. You know you want to!
from what i've been told you're born that way.
and since i know i'm heterosexual i must be born this way and not your way.
So flirting with a gay is totally out of the question. ZERO attraction for me.
Considering how gays like Dusty have expressed their hatred towards me i'm sure gays don't find me attractive either.

See its yet another proof of God's existence. And i'm very thankful for it.

On a serious note std's VD, and AIDS are something to worry about. More so in your community then in mine. But nevertheless in both communities.
The best way to slow it down and maybe even stop it is to get gays to stop anal sex .
To get gays to get tested regularly.
You can joke all you want but i'm sure its not funny to the gays who caught a disease and will probably die from it. Maybe you should try joking with one of them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47842 Jan 8, 2014
I wonder how many gays would be getting married if they had to be tested for STD's, VD, and AIDS before they got a license.

There are mobile clinics that drive around to places both gay places and non gay places. Giving FREE tests for AIDS - not sure if they test for everything.

I wonder how many of the gays in here have used that service.
I wonder what would happen if they made that free test mandatory for everyone not just gays in bars and every adult only enter places.

Would gays do it ? I'm sure heterosexuals would.
I would have no problem with being tested knowing everyone else would be.

come on gays step up and be a man. Get tested.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47843 Jan 8, 2014
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/08/ut...

more good news.
Now the governor is not recognizing those gay marriages.

OOPS NO BENEFITS TO GAYS
That means state agencies are barred, going forward, from extending state services -- normally available to married couples -- to gay couples who wed last month.

Wherever individuals are in the process of availing themselves of state services related to same-sex marital status, that process is on hold and will stay exactly in that position until a final court decision is issued," Miller said.

OOPS NO TAX DOLLARS EITHER
That means married gay couples would also be frozen in their tracks if they try to file for taxes jointly or seek family health insurance coverage.

SHOULD HAVE GONE FOR IMPROVING CIVIL UNIONS

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47844 Jan 8, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
totally on topic.
gay = gay sex = anal sex
....anal sex.. your anal submission... leaking out your butt or getting AIDS ...
... anal sex.
That's a lot of talk about anal sex for someone who finds it gross.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47845 Jan 8, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
I wonder how many gays would be getting married if they had to be tested for STD's, VD, and AIDS before they got a license.
There are mobile clinics that drive around to places both gay places and non gay places. Giving FREE tests for AIDS - not sure if they test for everything.
I wonder how many of the gays in here have used that service.
I wonder what would happen if they made that free test mandatory for everyone not just gays in bars and every adult only enter places.
Would gays do it ? I'm sure heterosexuals would.
I would have no problem with being tested knowing everyone else would be.
come on gays step up and be a man. Get tested.
Several gay bars in Chicago do offer testing, as does the LGBT center. The programs have been very successful.

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#47846 Jan 8, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
totally on topic.
gay = gay sex = anal sex
you prove the point. that gays do not want to talk about anal sex. You know its wrong spiritually and medically.
You are just being used by your so called married partner. He dominates you through your anal submission to him. Not giving a damn if he hurts you medically.
You start leaking out your butt or getting AIDS and he'll dump you faster then you can say rainbow. Dusty you need this wake up call before its too late medically for you.
As for spiritually if you haven't learned after 30 yrs in the church only God at this point can turn you around spiritually.
Don't expect us to drop this matter. Don't be so full of yourself. Its not all about you.
You are not the only gay who needs to learn about the dangers of gay anal sex.
Ummm last time I checked lesbian = gay, too. I don't think very many lesbians like anal sex... therefore since lesbian also = gay, gay sex cannot = anal sex. Stop obsessing with men having anal sex. It has nothing to do with marriage. Marriage comes from love and wanting to commit yourself to the person you love.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47847 Jan 8, 2014
TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm last time I checked lesbian = gay, too. I don't think very many lesbians like anal sex... therefore since lesbian also = gay, gay sex cannot = anal sex. Stop obsessing with men having anal sex. It has nothing to do with marriage. Marriage comes from love and wanting to commit yourself to the person you love.
you don't have a marriage. What you have is a worthless piece of paper given to you by a judge.
Its certainly is not bless by God.
If you think being a lesbian makes you immune to VD you are sadly mistaken.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RealDave 1,421,121
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Hill4me 222,858
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min RACE 103,468
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 1,957
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 3,061
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Actual Science 61,099
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr RJS 8,553

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages