Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 51742 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47719 Jan 6, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you meant MSNBS.
i was joking about the comment in post # 47715

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#47720 Jan 6, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i was joking about the comment in post # 47715
I know.

I wasn't.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Im Still Here

Livermore, CA

#47721 Jan 6, 2014
Pointless wrote:
Hey I have an idea...why don't you all endlessly argue personal opinion, on a 4 year old post, until you are blue in the faces. I bet in one or two more years you guys will change each other minds... Give it up, quit wasting your time trying to convince each other to think the same way.
With all the time you guys have wasted on here,trying to argue opinion, you guys could have put the time into something worthwhile, and actually had something tangible in return. It is America though and you are free to piss your time away as you like. Remember, you don't get any time back.
No,what you should say is since the question of this thread has been settled once and for all it's time to move on to yet another state to begin the debate again,that is until the question of the new state being debated is also settled ! What is it now,17 states? Geez,you bigots are running out of states fast ! By the end of the decade the question will be settled once and for all ! But I'm sure you'll still be pissing and moaning into the wind though,it's just that the wind will be blowing back your way,blowing that piss right back in your face ! LoL
louis louis

Metropolis, IL

#47725 Jan 6, 2014
I don't understand the question
I Am Stupid

Brazil, IN

#47727 Jan 6, 2014
Ok......Everyone in here just stop what you are talking about and take a big deep breath!.....Now hold it!.....Now let it out!.....Now all aliens from the planet Uranus repeat after me 3 times; "I Am Stupid!" "I Am Stupid!" "I Am Stupid!"......Thank you and now you may continue your stupid mentality belief! Take care and have a nice day!........
I Hate You More

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#47728 Jan 6, 2014
Former heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield said that being gay “ain’t normal” in a conversation broadcast on the U.K. version of reality show “Big Brother.”

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“DoesTheNoiseInMy HeadBotherYou?”

Since: Jan 11

Big Sur California

#47730 Jan 6, 2014
I Am Stupid wrote:
Ok......Everyone in here just stop what you are talking about and take a big deep breath!.....Now hold it!.....Now let it out!.....Now all aliens from the planet Uranus repeat after me 3 times; "I Am Stupid!" "I Am Stupid!" "I Am Stupid!"......Thank you and now you may continue your stupid mentality belief! Take care and have a nice day!........
Yes,you're right,you are stupid ! Now move along little boy,the question of this thread is now moot ! Equality won and you lost ! Yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk !

Big Sur California

#47731 Jan 6, 2014
I Hate You More wrote:
Former heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield said that being gay “ain’t normal” in a conversation broadcast on the U.K. version of reality show “Big Brother.”
To bad he suffers from brain damage just like you do ! Yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk !

Big Sur California

#47732 Jan 6, 2014
I Hate You More wrote:
It is open season on homosexuals. Using your automobile to run them over is an approved method.
Better be careful little boy,gays are packin now days also ! Besides,who would worry about a wimpy human POS such as yourself anyway ! Yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk !
wtf

Montpelier, VA

#47733 Jan 6, 2014
Cornelius wrote:
<quoted text>You were told to STFU queer!
Hahahaha nice one. Do you even know what queer means?
Im Still Here

Livermore, CA

#47734 Jan 6, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha nice one. Do you even know what queer means?
Yeah,pretty funny seeing how I'm straight but in favor of equality for all Americans ! Even him although he isn't deserving of it ! LoL
I Am Stupid

Brazil, IN

#47735 Jan 7, 2014
Opiate Of The Masses wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,you're right,you are stupid ! Now move along little boy,the question of this thread is now moot ! Equality won and you lost ! Yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk !
...That is EXACTLY what I am talking about!......Thank "YOU" for saying that 3 times;....I am Stupid!.....I Am Stupid!.....I Am Stupid!....Also I see you are a lover of the 3 Stooges!...Yuk,Yuk,Yuk,Yuk,Yuk ....Take care and have a nice trip in your flames!.......
Mother Superior

Saint Louis, MO

#47736 Jan 7, 2014
Burn Burn Burn!!!!
Lots of gnashing!
<quoted text>
Better be careful little boy,gays are packin now days also ! Besides,who would worry about a wimpy human POS such as yourself anyway ! Yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk !
Mother Superior

Saint Louis, MO

#47737 Jan 7, 2014
SIZZLE!!!!!
<quoted text>
To bad he suffers from brain damage just like you do ! Yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk !
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47738 Jan 7, 2014
i guess this is what happens when all the kiddies get the day off from school due to the weather.
They should be playing with all their atheist approved holiday toys.

Since: Jan 14

Europe

#47739 Jan 7, 2014
Did It Hurt wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be interesting to see what the divorce rate will be. That will be another right that they will get to enjoy too!
yeah. Very nice
Mother Superior

Saint Louis, MO

#47740 Jan 7, 2014
Yep, I'm sure Moron of the Masses got some great Christmas gifts.
Wingless Angel wrote:
i guess this is what happens when all the kiddies get the day off from school due to the weather.
They should be playing with all their atheist approved holiday toys.
wtf

Montpelier, VA

#47741 Jan 7, 2014
Im Still Here wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,pretty funny seeing how I'm straight but in favor of equality for all Americans ! Even him although he isn't deserving of it ! LoL
Hun? What are you talking about
no hope

Montpelier, VA

#47742 Jan 7, 2014
So just because I believe in gag rights makes me atheist? Everyone says the same shit in this post over and over. Straight people you got the bible so far up your butt you think you can make gods call. Just let then live who cares it does not hurt you if they get married does it? In the end it's them who stand before god not you so why are you crying about it? Gay just stop you are never going to change their mind. Every gets so butt hurt if someone doesn't believe in what they think. Oh and by the way I'm a Christian I just think it's god call to judge them not mine they will pay in the end if they have to
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47743 Jan 7, 2014
http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/2014-01...

Hey Dusty are these the people who married you ?
That statue looks a lot like you Dusty. Did you pose for it ?
Here is the party you'll really like Dusty you can sit on his lap.
I'm sure they'll let you use the likeness for your next Avatar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Agents of Corruption 53,066
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques Ottawa 187,942
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min nanoanomaly 1,224,885
Ask Amy 5-6-15 5 hr Mister Tonka 4
Dear Abby 5-6-15 5 hr Mister Tonka 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr helpful explainer 99,415
News Chicago signs compare homeless to rodents 6 hr YesRodentsAll 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]