Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52048 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47691 Jan 6, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean, like arriving on a Topix site and declaring that certain people shouldn't be given holiday time off? Would that be an example of the LAME attempt to hurt other's feelings?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/du-quoin-il/T...
Yeah, people that would introduce themselves in such a manner truly are "real ugly". Fortunately, these ugly people are completely insignificant. They are to be pitied.
You really have a hard to understanding what you read.
How was that hurting anyone's feelings ?
If you don't believe in God and want the Nativity Scene removed everywhere why would even want the birth of Christ off from work ?
I would think they would be demanding to work on that day.
Now do you want me to go over all your past posts ?
LOL you really are stuck in the mud for things to whine about.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47692 Jan 6, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not proof of any god. As your precious officer also said, "It was pure dumb luck how all this happened".
But you go right on seeing things that aren't there. It's what you people life for.
Again you really are understanding what you read.
I said the last line and i quote EXACTLY the last line.

And again i said it was all the proof that family will need that there is a proof of God
You apparently have no idea what that is like to have a miracle happen within your family.
What a sad person you are. Nothing good happens in your life does it ?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47693 Jan 6, 2014
Christmas Spirit
Kenosha, WI
Dec. 5, 2013

Judged:Clueless15Nuts14Disagre e14
on the up side Christians don't have to buy x-mas gifts for any gays.
After all gays don't believe in religion.
And the birth of Christ is the reason for the holiday.

If you're an employer and you have gays working for you then don't give them the time off.
Why should they get a day off for something they don't believe in.

Don't let them try and give you nonsense about calling it just a holiday.
Holidays are about something whether its 4th of July, Labor Day, and of course Christmas.
You can't just say Dec 25th is a holiday.
Like all holidays its a holiday because of something. In this case the birth of Christ.

So if they don't believe then they shouldn't celebrate it. They shouldn't get a day off of work or gifts from friends and family. Unless maybe its a lump of coal.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47694 Jan 6, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
Christmas Spirit
Kenosha, WI
Dec. 5, 2013
Judged:Clueless15Nuts14Disagre e14
on the up side Christians don't have to buy x-mas gifts for any gays.
After all gays don't believe in religion.
And the birth of Christ is the reason for the holiday.
If you're an employer and you have gays working for you then don't give them the time off.
Why should they get a day off for something they don't believe in.
Don't let them try and give you nonsense about calling it just a holiday.
Holidays are about something whether its 4th of July, Labor Day, and of course Christmas.
You can't just say Dec 25th is a holiday.
Like all holidays its a holiday because of something. In this case the birth of Christ.
So if they don't believe then they shouldn't celebrate it. They shouldn't get a day off of work or gifts from friends and family. Unless maybe its a lump of coal.
Sounds good to me. Thanks for posting it.
To bad you don't have anything new. Keep living in the past.
the rest of us are moving forward.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47695 Jan 6, 2014
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/06/su...

Looks like the Supreme Court is backing Utah
As it should be .
this is a matter for the VOTERS to decide state by state.

Meanwhile Dusty is stuck reliving Christmas. It must have been a nightmare for him.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#47697 Jan 6, 2014
JPBM wrote:
<quoted text>We must feel sorry for you when in your life you cant get a date with a straight person but now you cant even get a date with a homosexual, man you must be ugly!
Such a typical gay response.

When at wits end (often), mount a hateful gay troll attack.

The kicker is using their own orientation as an insult!

SMirk.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47698 Jan 6, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have a hard to understanding what you read.
Yes, reading your stupidity is sometimes difficult.
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
How was that hurting anyone's feelings ?
I didn't say it hurt anyone's feelings. Your too insignificant to actually hurt anyone's feelings. I said it was your intent, I didn't say you were successful.
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't believe in God and want the Nativity Scene removed everywhere why would even want the birth of Christ off from work ?
Why are you interested in what days other people have off? What business of yours is it busybody?(That's a rhetorical question by the way dolt, no response is required, because really, no one cares.)
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think they would be demanding to work on that day.
You think a lot of stupid things, we'll just add this to the on going list.
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Now do you want me to go over all your past posts ?
I don't give a rat's ass what you do. You're a moron, what do I care what you do Forrest?
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you really are stuck in the mud for things to whine about.
Who was whining? All I did was point out how hypocritical you are. It's typical of fundies.

Location hidden

#47699 Jan 6, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you really are understanding what you read.
I said the last line and i quote EXACTLY the last line.
Yes dear, you picked the part you liked, and discarded the part you didn't. That's what you fundies do.
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
And again i said it was all the proof that family will need that there is a proof of God
And you know this particular family was looking for proof of your god, how? What established that they had a need for proof of your god? Typical of you fundies, thinking everyone else believes in your Sky Santa.
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
You apparently have no idea what that is like to have a miracle happen within your family.
I sure do princess, I just don't attribute them to your god, or any other god. I think miracles are pure dumb luck, just like the cop in your story did.
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sad person you are. Nothing good happens in your life does it ?
Good things happen in my life everyday poodle, I just don't attribute them to raping and murdering sky Santa.

You want to see a sad person? Pick up a mirror.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47700 Jan 6, 2014
that's because being gay is all they know.
its what they want to be defined as.
what a shock it must be for them to find out that we dont care
we just wan them to stay out of our church when they want to pretend at being married.

Location hidden

#47701 Jan 6, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/politic s/2014/01/06/supreme-court-put s-gay-marriage-on-hold-in-utah /
As it should be .
this is a matter for the VOTERS to decide state by state.
No princess, it is NOT a matter for the voters.

"The very purpose of a Bill of Rights was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials and to establish them as legal principles to be applied by the courts. One's right to life, liberty, and property, to free speech, a free press, freedom of worship and assembly, and other fundamental rights MAY NOT BE SUBMITTED TO VOTE; THEY DEPEND ON THE OUTCOME OF NO ELECTIONS." - West Virginia State Board of Education v Barnette

The Supreme Court has classified marriage as a fundamental right in 14 cases.

This is why your side keeps losing hon. This stay in Utah will be temporary, just as it was in California. You and your ilk are simply wasting vast amounts of money to prolong an outcome that everyone already knows.
Wingless Angel wrote:
Meanwhile Dusty is stuck reliving Christmas. It must have been a nightmare for him.
Jeebus your stupid. Just because December 25th is associated with your deity's illegitimate son for you doesn't mean it is for anyone else. Is living through Hanukkah a nightmare for you dolt? The fact that you have no idea how idiotic your posts are is hilarious. But please, don't let that stop you from parroting whatever new idiotic religious anti-gay talking point you learned in bible study this week!!!!!

Carry on kumquat.

Location hidden

#47702 Jan 6, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a typical gay response.
When at wits end (often), mount a hateful gay troll attack.
The kicker is using their own orientation as an insult!
SMirk.
No, the kicker is that you got nothing. You never have, and you never will.

Location hidden

#47703 Jan 6, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
that's because being gay is all they know.
its what they want to be defined as.
what a shock it must be for them to find out that we dont care
we just wan them to stay out of our church when they want to pretend at being married.
No one wants to be associated with any church that has you as a member.

Location hidden

#47704 Jan 6, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/politic s/2014/01/06/supreme-court-put s-gay-marriage-on-hold-in-utah /
Just another example of your idiocy. Putting a "stay" on marriages isn't "supporting" Utah. it's nothing more than a time out. It doesn't indicate any support for either side idiot.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47705 Jan 6, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
As it should be .
See, here's the problem with getting your news from FauxNews. A "stay" doesn't mean that the S.C. is backing Utah. It's a temporary "time out" until they've had more time to consider the matter (which they'll probably do soon).
And, once again, voters don't get to determine rights. If voters want to affect law-making, they elect politicians with the same ideals. In each and every case where there has been a referendum denying marriage equality, it will be overturned.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#47706 Jan 6, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the kicker is that you got nothing. You never have, and you never will.
Jonah, look at the anger you are expressing!

Get help. Seriously.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47707 Jan 6, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
See, here's the problem with getting your news from FauxNews. A "stay" doesn't mean that the S.C. is backing Utah. It's a temporary "time out" until they've had more time to consider the matter (which they'll probably do soon).
And, once again, voters don't get to determine rights. If voters want to affect law-making, they elect politicians with the same ideals. In each and every case where there has been a referendum denying marriage equality, it will be overturned.
what happened did you get tired of posting under the name of Jonah1 ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pointless

Westville, IL

#47708 Jan 6, 2014
Hey I have an idea...why don't you all endlessly argue personal opinion, on a 4 year old post, until you are blue in the faces. I bet in one or two more years you guys will change each other minds... Give it up, quit wasting your time trying to convince each other to think the same way.

With all the time you guys have wasted on here,trying to argue opinion, you guys could have put the time into something worthwhile, and actually had something tangible in return. It is America though and you are free to piss your time away as you like. Remember, you don't get any time back.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47709 Jan 6, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
Why do you keep repeating this lie? WWJD?
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47710 Jan 6, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep repeating this lie? WWJD?
no thanks i usually listen to WISN or WLS

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47711 Jan 6, 2014
Pointless wrote:
Hey I have an idea...why don't you all endlessly argue personal opinion, on a 4 year old post, until you are blue in the faces. I bet in one or two more years you guys will change each other minds... Give it up, quit wasting your time trying to convince each other to think the same way.
With all the time you guys have wasted on here,trying to argue opinion, you guys could have put the time into something worthwhile, and actually had something tangible in return. It is America though and you are free to piss your time away as you like. Remember, you don't get any time back.
I see you decided to join us in our time wasting endeavor or are you here to replace Dusty while he returns back to the mental ward..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,708,230
Trump is A 16 min Maverick 808 471
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 11,967
Letís play a game! 2 hr Gary 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr FART TYME 64,465
Maybe We Outta Ban Knives? 3 hr Lulz 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr WelbyMD 243,320

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages