Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52070 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47619 Jan 5, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow! I'm sure your wife would be thrilled to know you've shared that info on a public forum...well done!
She died 28 years ago i think she's over it.
She was under doctors care and that was a part of her medical treatment.
It couldn't save her but it helped with some problems.
The worse thing we could ever do is be embarrassed about seeking and receiving medical attention. People die because of such nonsense.
You really have a poor outlook on life and on people.
You look for the problems rather then looking into the solutions.
Shame On You

Brazil, IN

#47620 Jan 5, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read the bible, I went to church for years & even had myself babtised at the age of 42! I did it because I was full of hate and hoped for a better conditioning?(If that's the right word). I've come on here and asked civil questions and have had some great responses...but the majority have been less than favourable. Have a happy life...I am pleased for you that you have found God...I'm still searching.
.....Hey Rabnew, I can understand and I know exactly where you are coming from with your statement. The only thing that I can respectfully say is that; "May your journey in life no matter where it might take you, be a life full of faith, hope and love towards all humanity. Yes my good friend, even give a stranger you might meet a kind smile from your heart. A treasure is not finding a pot of gold, but having heart of gold! Think about it! Rabnew my friend, with your outlook on life, I am sure that you will be blessed along your journey! Your kindness in faith, hope and love will always prevail. May God always be with you no matter what! Take care!
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47621 Jan 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jewish people.
Good one but if he didn't see that a baby's is proof of a God i think its safe to say he'll totally not get that the Jewish people were chosen by God and what that meant.
ANALSEX

Montpelier, VA

#47622 Jan 5, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>Don't they call it 'faith'? Believing in something you csnnot see.
I'd like proof too but I don't think we'll ever get any.

No you are right but don't tell me to proof that his not there
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47623 Jan 5, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen too much respect from you regarding someone elses opinion unless it agrees with yours.
i've had posters swear up and down at me.
And i never once posted back swearing at them.
instead i either respond back redefining position or debunking their position if they had one.
Doing that is showing far more respect to them then they had shown towards me.

In fact some have been so disrespectful that i just totally ignore them.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47624 Jan 5, 2014
meant to write
instead i either respond back redefining my position
Ace

Christopher, IL

#47626 Jan 5, 2014
Shame On You wrote:
<quoted text>.....Hey Rabnew, I can understand and I know exactly where you are coming from with your statement. The only thing that I can respectfully say is that; "May your journey in life no matter where it might take you, be a life full of faith, hope and love towards all humanity. Yes my good friend, even give a stranger you might meet a kind smile from your heart. A treasure is not finding a pot of gold, but having heart of gold! Think about it! Rabnew my friend, with your outlook on life, I am sure that you will be blessed along your journey! Your kindness in faith, hope and love will always prevail. May God always be with you no matter what! Take care!
Good one. As they say don't hate the player, hate the game.
Shame On U

Brazil, IN

#47627 Jan 5, 2014
Fools wrote:
redefining this your a wacko who has no life other than posting on here so if your a Christian as you say why aren't you in church or out feeding the homeless or better yet go out and shovel snow for a neighbor but I am guessing your shining up your butt plug collection?
.....You just don't get it, do you?.....You fool......

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47628 Jan 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that...
I love a good story.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#47631 Jan 5, 2014
Ace wrote:
Maybe some women do like anal sex, according to the bible anal sex is wrong even between man/women, including sex toys is wrong.
"Be fruitful and multiply". I never hears of a baby coming out of the poop shooter.
I was listening to a man talk in the coal mine that had been in prison. He said it doesn't make you gay if you let another man give you a BJ, you're only gay if you give the BJ lol.
Under prison theory, I guess only the giver during anal sex is gay and not the consensual receiver. lol.
How do you explain the fact that homosexuality is normally not a choice, and the sexual practice in prisons?

The power and influence of mating behavior. When you understand that , then you can answer the question;

Why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian?

Location hidden

#47632 Jan 5, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I ...
Smirk.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47633 Jan 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The sphincter muscle is designed to prevent unintended exits. It is not created for entry or friction.
I get a charlie horse in my sphincter muscle just discussing this issue!
Off topic. You should be reported.
Your sex fantasies have noting to do with marriage equality.com

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47634 Jan 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you explain the fact that homosexuality is normally not a choice, and the sexual practice in prisons?
The power and influence of mating behavior. When you understand that , then you can answer the question;
Why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian?
Your sex fantasies have noting to do with marriage equality.

Location hidden

#47636 Jan 5, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sex fantasies have noting to do with marriage equality.
Clearly not off topic. It comes up on ever debate site regarding gay issues.

The real question is, why does it bother gays so? Straights don't have that problem, do they?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47637 Jan 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
S.
SecretSmile

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47638 Jan 5, 2014
Fools wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I get it your a ay and like ANAL so have you had a pecker today?
Your sex fantasies are off-topic. Do try to post something relevant.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47639 Jan 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly not off topic. It comes up on ever debate site regarding gay issues.
The real question is, why does it bother gays so? Straights don't have that problem, do they?
It comes up on every thread because YOU'RE the one who brings it up.

What two people, of any gender, do in the bedroom is irrelevant to the issue of marriage equality.

Again, your off-topic, and like your brother GaryLloyd you have no valid argument against marriage equality.

You never have.
You never will.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47640 Jan 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

No, Missy, the real question is, why does it bother YOU so much.
What any two people do in the bedroom is none of your damned business.

Do you, perchance, have a REAL argument against marriage equality?

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47641 Jan 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that the vast majority of women only engage in anal sex at the request (or demand) of their partner.
How could someone who loves and respects abuse and demean another person like that?
Oh look, more made up statistics and made up judgements from KiMare. How cute and desperate! Whatcha got that's actually factual cur? Oh, that's right, absolutely nothing!!!!!!
Smile bitch!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47642 Jan 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Most women not only don't enjoy it, they abhor it.
Really? Your link below doesn't confirm that. Cite the source of this claim.

Waiting....

Waiting...

Waiting....
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to educate yourself with the latest study about anal sex...
Why? Because you're obsessed with the subject? No thanks. The vast majority of people don't share your creepy obsession.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know if you can't find it.
LOL!!! Like you have anything to support your claim!!!!! If you did you would have posted it along with the link below!!!! Damn you are a stupid!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, read this;
http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-conc...
There are health concerns with all sex.

If you don't like the idea of anal sex, don't engage in it. You don't get a say in what sexual activity other people engage in. The fact that you think about it at all merely indicates your a pervert.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TSM 1,264,425
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ariel Sharon 70,149
amy august 2 2 hr Blunt Advice 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Ottawa 194,696
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 100,305
Abby August 3 2 hr Blunt Advice 7
Ask Amy August 3 2 hr Sublime1 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages