Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,065

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47565 Jan 4, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Just report the offensive post; Topix moderators will eventually pull it down.
Those of us who've been around here for a while know the persona who's doing it and we also know why he's doing it.
It was meant to offend; you just weren't the intended target.
actually i did report him
I dont report stuff.
i tend to ignore or just make a comment or two if its out of line.
i dont like swearing on either side.
if you know about this person you too should report it.
a guy like that is not on either side on this fence.
You and i do NOT agree on gay marriage but about guys like that poster maybe we do agree
he should be reported by more then just me..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47566 Jan 4, 2014
BTW thanks for the comments

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LQQK It Up

New York, NY

#47568 Jan 4, 2014
Gays are more prone to getting AIDS.
LQQK It Up

New York, NY

#47569 Jan 4, 2014
To all Gay Men:..... Why do you like anal sex with another man? Why do you like the smell and feel of feces on your p?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Action

Carbondale, IL

#47570 Jan 4, 2014
Let the gays and their agents celebrate their minor victory. It changes nothing. They will still be reviled and still be deviants.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nine Ball Gary

Burlington, WI

#47571 Jan 4, 2014
Action wrote:
Let the gays and their agents celebrate their minor victory. It changes nothing. They will still be reviled and still be deviants.
And you'll eventually die off, leaving a much more tolerant and accepting America.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47574 Jan 4, 2014
JPBM wrote:
<quoted text>You for 1 don't know me because as a ordained minister I do no you your a file creature and as to your homeless shelter I would guess you were trolling for a date so you say your a christian WOW must be one of the cults then and are you really right with God or is it that you have no friends and or life as you are on here wasting time posting instead of doing Gods work you should be helping everyone even the gays to get away for their vile lifestyle. So where were you in Egypt when they are killing Christians that's right your on here posting and bad mouthing the gays so thanks for not saving a good Christians life so the next question for you is what wil be your answer when the dark one comes?
How close is Paris, IL to Egypt ?
take your own advice and maybe others will follow.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47576 Jan 4, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL nice to see you admit it.
Come on Dusty its your turn now.
I admitted nothing. The only thing demonstrated here is that you have no problem deceitfully altering my responses in order to suit your purposes. Typical of fundies. You have no integrity whatsoever.

Location hidden

#47577 Jan 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe.
What will never, ever change is that ss couples are only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage making ss marriage an oxymoron.
What will never, ever change is that your statement above means is absolutely meaningless. It's as impotent as your "crusade". Always has been, always will be.

Location hidden

#47578 Jan 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
It is silly stupid when gay couples compare themselves with old people, medically afflicted, and, get this, couples who can MAKE A CHOICE whether or not to procreate! Cracks me up!!! LOL.
What cracks me up is that you have to try and systematically remove common denominators because they don't suit your purposes! Typical of those that can't establish their arguments on any real merit.

Location hidden

#47579 Jan 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your belief also prohibit judging a thief, killer, or pedophile?
If not, you'd be right at home in Church.
Smile.
Oh, look at the bigot trying to compare actions that cause harm and have victims to a characteristic that neither causes harm or creates victims. Must suck to have to be so desperate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#47580 Jan 4, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a desperate man seeking for acceptance that you'll never get.
Your acceptance has never been requested. Nor is it required. Your acceptance is completely irrelevant. You aren't important dear, you never will be.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#47581 Jan 4, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
actually i did report him
I dont report stuff.
Thanks for the laugh Forrest.

Location hidden

#47582 Jan 4, 2014
Love this thread. It's from 2010 when the Illinois House aproved Civil Unions. Since then Civil Unions were ratified, and since then they have become meaningless because they have been replaced by full marriage equality. And despite that the fundies are still in here thinking they have some say in the matter. Hilarious!!!
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47583 Jan 4, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
Love this thread. It's from 2010 when the Illinois House aproved Civil Unions. Since then Civil Unions were ratified, and since then they have become meaningless because they have been replaced by full marriage equality. And despite that the fundies are still in here thinking they have some say in the matter. Hilarious!!!
you're here to so you must also be meaningless.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47585 Jan 4, 2014
JPBM wrote:
<quoted text>you 1st hypocrite?
LOL well at least i'm 1st in something.
you on the other hand are a loser last in everything.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hey Butt Plug

New York, NY

#47586 Jan 4, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
Obviously, you lick sheet off of deeks.
Hey Butt Plug

New York, NY

#47587 Jan 4, 2014
Psychiatrist, Dr. Akwesi Osei has described gays as “freaks of nature” and thus their sexual orientation must not be accepted as “normal”.
Hey Butt Plug

New York, NY

#47588 Jan 4, 2014
All the lesbians,gays,bisexuals and transgenders,with their perverted minds craving for unusual sexual pleasures,are freaks in nature cursed by God..
Hey Butt Plug

New York, NY

#47589 Jan 4, 2014
Gays and lesbians are too idiotic to realize how gruesome the consequences of choosing a life of weird pleasure would be and are indulging in immoral sexual activities that are slowly but surely leading them towards a point of traumatic no return..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,115,661
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,622
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,076
Amy 10-2 43 min edogxxx 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 57 min PEllen 98,375
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 1 hr Le Duped 2
Abby 10-2 1 hr edogxxx 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance