Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 2,041)

Showing posts 40,801 - 40,820 of48,839
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

if ever that was a REAL reason to report someone post # 47543 would be it.
I don't care if its in jest or not.
He is posting he is a child molester looking for another kid to molest.
Its NOT funny and worse if its real.
Its this kind of posting that will get this thread removed.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Ace wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess no one will ever know why Jesus didn't go into detail about gay's very much in the NT.
But here is my opinion. After the great flood god felt bad, so he instructed Jesus to improve on parts of the OT that needed change. God stood firm on the gay issue so Jesus had little to say. God also said a drunk can't get into heaven. So is god being harder on gays than he is on drunks? No. A drunk can't get into heaven, but gays can if they live a righteous life. It's the gay sexual acts that will keep gays, perverts, and heterosexual's out of heaven if they practice homo sexual acts.
In the beginning before man, god had 6 robot type angels in heaven forced to praise him, God got tired of that, and created man giving him free will to follow or not. We all make our own choices.
I welcome your interruption but i can't agree with it at all.
I don't see anywhere in my bible that says Jesus was sent to CHANGE anything in the OT.
Nor do i see Jesus in conflict and having little to say. Except MAYBE where he states its God will not his own about the crucifixion. But we do the same growing up. We do what our parents expect us to do and latter we realize its the right thing to do. I think Jesus still would have followed that path. So bottom line i think God and Jesus were in perfect harmony.

Now for the drunk issue vs gay issue.
The description of what sin is get muddled by our own thoughts not the bible teaching.
The bible is pretty clear that all sin is equal.
The difference is how that sin affects us.
Do we live for the sin ? Do we encourage others into our sins ?
Or do we repent our sins ? Turn away from our sins.
One thief on the cross was repentant of his sins. The other still embraced his sins.
One made it to heaven the other didn't.
So it is with the drunk and the gay. Does the drunk reform go to AA and stay clean ? Or does he stay a drunk ? Does the gay repent and try to live a good life. Or does he encourage others into the gay life ?
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on my phone and can't see the numbering...can we have him reported as a user opposed to a comment? Sick SOB. It's hardly something a decent person would joke about
not sure how it works on the topix end.
But when you report a post i'm sure they have the entire post including who sent it.
Everything you do leave a fingerprint on-line.
so they probably can trace an IP if its a legal issue.
someone admitting even in jest to criminal acts as heinous as pedophilia should be looked into to the police.
i don't bother reporting nonsense stuff. I could care less about the ranting.
But that kind of post is over the line.
Ace

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I welcome your interruption but i can't agree with it at all.
I don't see anywhere in my bible that says Jesus was sent to CHANGE anything in the OT.
Nor do i see Jesus in conflict and having little to say. Except MAYBE where he states its God will not his own about the crucifixion. But we do the same growing up. We do what our parents expect us to do and latter we realize its the right thing to do. I think Jesus still would have followed that path. So bottom line i think God and Jesus were in perfect harmony.
Now for the drunk issue vs gay issue.
The description of what sin is get muddled by our own thoughts not the bible teaching.
The bible is pretty clear that all sin is equal.
The difference is how that sin affects us.
Do we live for the sin ? Do we encourage others into our sins ?
Or do we repent our sins ? Turn away from our sins.
One thief on the cross was repentant of his sins. The other still embraced his sins.
One made it to heaven the other didn't.
So it is with the drunk and the gay. Does the drunk reform go to AA and stay clean ? Or does he stay a drunk ? Does the gay repent and try to live a good life. Or does he encourage others into the gay life ?
Anyone can be forgiven if they repent. Now going back to the 6 robot type angels. God got tired of being forced praised the same way so he created mankind and give him free will to make choices. with different types of interpretation of the bible so god can be praised/loved in different ways. That was my preaching in church. My Apostolic Pentecostal members didn't like the message I was giving and decided they needed someone else that would deliver the message they wanted. My opinion not every religious organization is going to hell because they don't baptized in the name of Jesus. If you live by the way your bible tells you, you're good in my opinion. So I must respect your interpretation. Different Interpretations of the bible was gods will also in my opinion. I want to be loved differently, I wouldn't want my daughter to love me as a husband, or my employer to love me as a child. Why wouldn't god want to be praised/loved in different ways to?
Ace

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
not sure how it works on the topix end.
But when you report a post i'm sure they have the entire post including who sent it.
Everything you do leave a fingerprint on-line.
so they probably can trace an IP if its a legal issue.
someone admitting even in jest to criminal acts as heinous as pedophilia should be looked into to the police.
i don't bother reporting nonsense stuff. I could care less about the ranting.
But that kind of post is over the line.
It has been on our local tv news stations that people has been criminally charged for making such remarks on topix. Yes topix has your IP address, were do you think some of your junk mail comes from? Topix sponsors.

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Unbelievable wrote:
I have to get off of here soon. I need to find me a little boy to molest because I am sick like that. I need a hairy as*hole with poop coming out do I can put my pecker in it. I can't get butt screwed anymore well not for awhile cause my sprinter is blown out and I have to wear adult underwear cause I poop myself and I can't crap in a 5 gallon bucket anymore either. My jaws also hurt to from sucking dirty dongs that was in my butt then in my mouth. Ok, gotta go ge fisted now and then better comes the gerbals..yea, a goodnight...mm good
Typical gay man. I bet you walk funny too.

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone can be forgiven if they repent. Now going back to the 6 robot type angels. God got tired of being forced praised the same way so he created mankind and give him free will to make choices. with different types of interpretation of the bible so god can be praised/loved in different ways. That was my preaching in church. My Apostolic Pentecostal members didn't like the message I was giving and decided they needed someone else that would deliver the message they wanted. My opinion not every religious organization is going to hell because they don't baptized in the name of Jesus. If you live by the way your bible tells you, you're good in my opinion. So I must respect your interpretation. Different Interpretations of the bible was gods will also in my opinion. I want to be loved differently, I wouldn't want my daughter to love me as a husband, or my employer to love me as a child. Why wouldn't god want to be praised/loved in different ways to?
Homosexuals can twist the Bible anyway they will and deny what they do not like. But the fact still remains clear in the Bible, that homosexuals are not allowed into Heaven. Hence, they are deemed to be owned by satan.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Ace wrote:
<quoted text> It has been on our local tv news stations that people has been criminally charged for making such remarks on topix. Yes topix has your IP address, were do you think some of your junk mail comes from? Topix sponsors.
No doubt. I certainly have twice my share of junk e-mails.
Lets hope going after that poster is one of the things topix gets right.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone can be forgiven if they repent. Now going back to the 6 robot type angels. God got tired of being forced praised the same way so he created mankind and give him free will to make choices. with different types of interpretation of the bible so god can be praised/loved in different ways. That was my preaching in church. My Apostolic Pentecostal members didn't like the message I was giving and decided they needed someone else that would deliver the message they wanted. My opinion not every religious organization is going to hell because they don't baptized in the name of Jesus. If you live by the way your bible tells you, you're good in my opinion. So I must respect your interpretation. Different Interpretations of the bible was gods will also in my opinion. I want to be loved differently, I wouldn't want my daughter to love me as a husband, or my employer to love me as a child. Why wouldn't god want to be praised/loved in different ways to?
I would like to think i've earned your respect for my interpretations rather then think its your religious belief that you must respect others interpretations of the bible.
But your point is well taken.
While i'm not a Pentecostal i had a friend who was. Been to his church on several occasions. Even did a professional favor ( for free ) for his minister.
I raised my daughter myself since the age of 3.
During the summer months when even sunday school was out for the summer i would take her to other churches/religions so that she could see some of the differences. Small and great. Her and i were impressed by how nice we were received in those churches especially in the Pentecostal church.
For any parent free will is a difficult topic. The first time my daughter drove solo i swear my heart and lungs stop beating until she returned home. I don't want to think how difficult it must have been for God to decide to give mankind free will.
As for love my bible taught me Gods love was the true unconditional love.
That kind of love actually does transcend between types of love.
For example my love for my parents, wife, daughter were all different kinds of love YET they were all unconditional. That unconditional love connection was in itself always the same.
Gods unconditional love is like that only stronger. His love binds us not just in this life but also in the here after.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

JPBM wrote:
<quoted text>Does it matter your on here on a thread about gays and you wont change them their sick, does the fact they have anal sex thrill you or is it the thought of going down on a hard pecker make you horny reading this so really who is sick here you or them SATAN will get them so save your time and try and save a Christian from being killed because before long it will become sport to kill us so read your bible real well because you know its coming so what will you do spend time on here or get off your arse and try and stop the genocide from coming or will you be one of the ones that denies being a Christian theirs will come in the end what about you have you got yourself right with God and Jesus yet?
there is two point here.
FIRST what i was talking about that you replied to was another poster going after and molesting underage boys. So i take great offense that you would try and imply me with those kinds of sex acts.

SECOND you know nothing about being a Christian. Christians don't pick and choose who should be helped and who shouldn't be helped. I've to homeless shelters, and feeding the poor.
There isn't any ID checks at the door. Christians help ANYONE needing help. We don't ask them if they are a sinner or not, or what kind of sin they committed. Everyone is a sinner including Christians. We all can use some help. That is one of many reasons we as Christians go to church. So we can ask Gods help even as we help others.
As for me am i right with God ? That is up to God to decide. I pray that i am.
ANALSEX

Rockville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Ace wrote:
<quoted text>That's your choice. Do a little experiment, build a nice little camp fire then step in for one minute barefooted. Then come back and tell us you're willing to take that eternal chance. Personally I'm a pu$$, I even hate getting a sunburn. Stepping into a campfire is a choice just the same as disobeying Jesus is a choice. God give you that choice when he created you. Good luck
I don't need luck with something that's not real but good try
ANALSEX

Rockville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Cyber Lab 934X9 wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you wanted for questioning in a murder case?
You sir suck at trolling if I was I won't not be in the military any more but good try
ANALSEX

Rockville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

JPBM wrote:
<quoted text>Does it matter your on here on a thread about gays and you wont change them their sick, does the fact they have anal sex thrill you or is it the thought of going down on a hard pecker make you horny reading this so really who is sick here you or them SATAN will get them so save your time and try and save a Christian from being killed because before long it will become sport to kill us so read your bible real well because you know its coming so what will you do spend time on here or get off your arse and try and stop the genocide from coming or will you be one of the ones that denies being a Christian theirs will come in the end what about you have you got yourself right with God and Jesus yet?
God you make me laugh nothing is going to happen if it does so be it

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
there is two point here.
FIRST what i was talking about that you replied to was another poster going after and molesting underage boys. So i take great offense that you would try and imply me with those kinds of sex acts.
SECOND you know nothing about being a Christian. Christians don't pick and choose who should be helped and who shouldn't be helped. I've to homeless shelters, and feeding the poor.
There isn't any ID checks at the door. Christians help ANYONE needing help. We don't ask them if they are a sinner or not, or what kind of sin they committed. Everyone is a sinner including Christians. We all can use some help. That is one of many reasons we as Christians go to church. So we can ask Gods help even as we help others.
As for me am i right with God ? That is up to God to decide. I pray that i am.
Just report the offensive post; Topix moderators will eventually pull it down.
Those of us who've been around here for a while know the persona who's doing it and we also know why he's doing it.
It was meant to offend; you just weren't the intended target.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/coke-under-fi...

never been a coke-cola fan more of coffee drinker.
But gotta love um for getting it right.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Just report the offensive post; Topix moderators will eventually pull it down.
Those of us who've been around here for a while know the persona who's doing it and we also know why he's doing it.
It was meant to offend; you just weren't the intended target.
actually i did report him
I dont report stuff.
i tend to ignore or just make a comment or two if its out of line.
i dont like swearing on either side.
if you know about this person you too should report it.
a guy like that is not on either side on this fence.
You and i do NOT agree on gay marriage but about guys like that poster maybe we do agree
he should be reported by more then just me..
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

BTW thanks for the comments
LQQK It Up

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Gays are more prone to getting AIDS.
LQQK It Up

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

To all Gay Men:..... Why do you like anal sex with another man? Why do you like the smell and feel of feces on your p?
Action

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Let the gays and their agents celebrate their minor victory. It changes nothing. They will still be reviled and still be deviants.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,801 - 40,820 of48,839
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min shinningelectr0n 1,078,384
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 24 min FACT 67,856
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 36 min andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 38 min andet1987 455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 174,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••