Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52083 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

barefootsgaylove r

Costa Mesa, CA

#47590 Jan 4, 2014
Sorry, saw the words butt plug and thought I may have left mine out and was leaving a trail.
ANALSEX

Vienna, VA

#47591 Jan 4, 2014
JPBM wrote:
<quoted text>Please can you prove that to me that nothing is going to happen, DUH no you cant, so if and when he call people home and your standing around with the thumb up your arse wondering were everybody went just stop and think DUH I was wrong GOD is real and I just screwed it up better yet lets say your in a airplane and the pilot disappears the question read this real slow how will your anal sex help you in the problem there tough guy?
Please can you prove it to me that he is real???? No you can't
ANALSEX

Vienna, VA

#47592 Jan 4, 2014
LQQK It Up wrote:
Gays are more prone to getting AIDS.
Lol you are stupid.
ANALSEX

Vienna, VA

#47593 Jan 4, 2014
Hey Butt Plug wrote:
Gays and lesbians are too idiotic to realize how gruesome the consequences of choosing a life of weird pleasure would be and are indulging in immoral sexual activities that are slowly but surely leading them towards a point of traumatic no return..
God you people are so stupid.

“Think,does it help or hurt?”

Since: Jul 09

" Because logic tells us so "

#47595 Jan 5, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't they call it 'faith'? Believing in something you csnnot see.
I'd like proof too but I don't think we'll ever get any.
And that's because there isn't any proof ! I kind of like secular humanism,all the positives of religion with none of the bad aspects of organized religion ! Or,plain old spiritualism/Deism ! Belief in "A" supreme being but NOT the God of the bible ! Makes more sense to me being an agnostic myself ! If you apply plain old logic,common sense and critical thought I don't see how any rational human being could believe in the bible period !

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#47596 Jan 5, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't all about sex you know, there is that small thing called love too! FYI they don't all like or indulge in anal sex.
An awful lot of straight guys enjoy anal sex with their female partners. Sodomy is sodomy! You seem to think that all gays are men too...there are lesbians remember? Aren't they gay? I bet you'd like a threesome with a couple of women engaging in lesbian activities for your sick entertainment. Most straight guys do so you're no better.
Did you know that the vast majority of women only engage in anal sex at the request (or demand) of their partner.

How could someone who loves and respects abuse and demean another person like that?

Location hidden

#47597 Jan 5, 2014
URJudged wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's because there isn't any proof ! I kind of like secular humanism,all the positives of religion with none of the bad aspects of organized religion ! Or,plain old spiritualism/Deism ! Belief in "A" supreme being but NOT the God of the bible ! Makes more sense to me being an agnostic myself ! If you apply plain old logic,common sense and critical thought I don't see how any rational human being could believe in the bible period !
So, are you agnostic?

For how long?

Location hidden

#47599 Jan 5, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it could be called demeaning if they both enjoy it. A lot of women like it. Can you confirm somehow that the 'vast majority' of women only engage in it at the partners request? Not everyone discloses information of a very personal/private matter.
Oh sit on it!

Most women not only don't enjoy it, they abhor it.

You might want to educate yourself with the latest study about anal sex...

Let me know if you can't find it.

Meanwhile, read this;

http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-conc...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Captain No Way

Terre Haute, IN

#47600 Jan 5, 2014
I have a large fleet of "UFO's" that are available for any aliens that are visiting the planet Earth. The "UFO's" will transport you back to your planet Uranus! Take care and enjoy your flight!
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47601 Jan 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you agnostic?
For how long?
Agnostic are like Independent voters they sit on the fence until there is a vast majority and then jump on board this way they always appear to be for the winning side.
They have no real views.
God isn't a maybe.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47602 Jan 5, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you never seen the birth of a baby.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Shame On You

Terre Haute, IN

#47604 Jan 5, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Agnostic are like Independent voters they sit on the fence until there is a vast majority and then jump on board this way they always appear to be for the winning side.
They have no real views.
God isn't a maybe.
Hey Wingless Angel, keep up the great work that you do to stand your ground! Our prayers will and are with you during this Satanic battle on this sad lifestyle that one chooses to destroy his/her soul from God! We must continue to pray for their conversions back to God!
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47605 Jan 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sit on it!
Most women not only don't enjoy it, they abhor it.
You might want to educate yourself with the latest study about anal sex...
Let me know if you can't find it.
Meanwhile, read this;
http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-conc...
You're right on the money on this one.
My wife when she was very ill had to have a suppository no bigger in diameter then a pencil and only about an inch in length. And she hated that going into her.
I can't see how it would feel great getting a penis shoved up there on anyone by anyone.

Location hidden

#47606 Jan 5, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jewish people.
Ace

Benton, IL

#47611 Jan 5, 2014
Maybe some women do like anal sex, according to the bible anal sex is wrong even between man/women, including sex toys is wrong.
"Be fruitful and multiply". I never hears of a baby coming out of the poop shooter.
I was listening to a man talk in the coal mine that had been in prison. He said it doesn't make you gay if you let another man give you a BJ, you're only gay if you give the BJ lol.
Under prison theory, I guess only the giver during anal sex is gay and not the consensual receiver. lol.
Shame On You

Terre Haute, IN

#47612 Jan 5, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well don't bother including me in your prayers to the non existent. So far the majority of believers here are damn rude. I for one don't want any part of the contradicting book of crap.
It might be sad to say that when someday you stand alone before God and you hear God tell you face to face; "Sorry, but you don't exist!" Now that will be the saddest day of your eternity when you depart from Heaven and join the rest of your Satanic Cult in the gates of Hell. Please, really take into consideration in your life and just ask yourself; "Just what IF there really is a God that will have mercy on my soul. Hmmmmm? The only thing that you can lose will be your soul, but you still have time to believe and change your life to a true Christian lifestyle. Take care and may God Bless you!
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47614 Jan 5, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well don't bother including me in your prayers to the non existent. So far the majority of believers here are damn rude. I for one don't want any part of the contradicting book of crap.
talk about rude or was that your idea of showing respect for someone else opinion.
if you don't want any part of them or their bible that is fine.
But why are you then upset if someone doesn't include you in their prayer ?
get over yourself.
If it'll cheer you up i do pray the lost in the hopes God will guide them back.
If you can't find your way back to faith don't blame us. You got free will. In the end its your choice not ours.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47615 Jan 5, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read the bible, I went to church for years & even had myself babtised at the age of 42! I did it because I was full of hate and hoped for a better conditioning?(If that's the right word). I've come on here and asked civil questions and have had some great responses...but the majority have been less than favourable. Have a happy life...I am pleased for you that you have found God...I'm still searching.
Maybe you should read the story of John The Baptist. He too thought he did everything right. And yet while in this world he questioned why that wasn't enough for a better life. Like him you over look the better life isn't in this world its in heaven.
Stop searching and start accepting the gift of eternal life promised by Jesus and proven by the resurrection.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47617 Jan 5, 2014
Ace wrote:
Maybe some women do like anal sex, according to the bible anal sex is wrong even between man/women, including sex toys is wrong.
"Be fruitful and multiply". I never hears of a baby coming out of the poop shooter.
I was listening to a man talk in the coal mine that had been in prison. He said it doesn't make you gay if you let another man give you a BJ, you're only gay if you give the BJ lol.
Under prison theory, I guess only the giver during anal sex is gay and not the consensual receiver. lol.
Well non believers like to point out the laws of man.
So try this one. Accessory to a crime before/during/and after a crime. You're still guilty.
IE just because you didn't commit a crime you're still guilty if you were in any way a part of the act even afterwards.
So it stands to reason even if you are the person getting the gay sex act and not the one receiving the gay sex act you are still part of a gay sex act thereby you are gay.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47619 Jan 5, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow! I'm sure your wife would be thrilled to know you've shared that info on a public forum...well done!
She died 28 years ago i think she's over it.
She was under doctors care and that was a part of her medical treatment.
It couldn't save her but it helped with some problems.
The worse thing we could ever do is be embarrassed about seeking and receiving medical attention. People die because of such nonsense.
You really have a poor outlook on life and on people.
You look for the problems rather then looking into the solutions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,521,666
I think she is pissed. From a few years ago. 3 min SENIORS READ-THIS 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 24 min They cannot kill ... 10,574
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Coffee Party 240,324
quality Novelty IDs 3 hr Lasen 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 hr TRD 71,284
News Chicago Restaurants Rally Against Trump Immigra... 13 hr Defeat Nancy Pelosi 7

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages