Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,078

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47310 Dec 31, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
You really want to go there and compare Obama to Bush ?
this really isn't the thread for it.
It's also not the anal sex thread, but that's in most of your posts. Just sayin'.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47311 Dec 31, 2013
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/31/ut...

Good for Utah i hope they win.
this should be up to the voters and not a just one judge.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47312 Dec 31, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/politic s/2013/12/31/utah-asks-supreme -court-to-block-same-sex-marri ages/
Good for Utah i hope they win.
this should be up to the voters and not a just one judge.
Utah will lose. Period.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#47313 Dec 31, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Utah will lose. Period.
Maybe.

What will never, ever change is that ss couples are only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage making ss marriage an oxymoron.
Wondering

Carbondale, IL

#47314 Dec 31, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, moron, we already did. Four times. It must suck to go through life so stupid.
In the 2012 elections, three states, Washington, Maryland, and Maine, voted in favor of referendum questions approving same-sex marriage while a fourth state, Minnesota, became the first state where voters rejected a referendum that would have added an Amendment barring same-sex marriage to their state’s Constitution.
My mistake Drama Queen. You gays are so sensitive. I wonder why you guys embrace Islam and reeducation camps? Now list the ones you have lost.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#47315 Dec 31, 2013
It is silly stupid when gay couples compare themselves with old people, medically afflicted, and, get this, couples who can MAKE A CHOICE whether or not to procreate! Cracks me up!!! LOL.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Think,does it help or hurt ?”

Since: Dec 08

"Anyone Seen The Dude"

#47316 Dec 31, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Gays could never win a referendum, so they had to get their masters in the government to allow them to get married. Most people repudiate gays as the deviants they are. The gay lobby is very powerful, reeducation camps, teaching grade school students why the gay lifestyle is better, toady politicians who cannot seem to do enough for this very small minority and special laws considering their hiring and what happens when they are attacked. Gays are to stupid to realize that they are owned by the Democrat Party.
Well,I guess you're to ignorant to know that marriage equality has in fact passed by popular vote in 3 states! Not to mention all the latest national polls that show a majority are now accepting of same sex marriage! I'm straight and I support them,hell,let gays be as miserable married as the rest of us! Yet one more big D-U-H for you! LoL

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47317 Dec 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe.
What will never, ever change is that ss couples are only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage making ss marriage an oxymoron.
Still married.
Still filing taxes jointly.
Still have all of the same bennies that you have.
You're still impotent to do anything about it.
Wondering

Carbondale, IL

#47318 Dec 31, 2013
Joe Corrilo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,I guess you're to ignorant to know that marriage equality has in fact passed by popular vote in 3 states! Not to mention all the latest national polls that show a majority are now accepting of same sex marriage! I'm straight and I support them,hell,let gays be as miserable married as the rest of us! Yet one more big D-U-H for you! LoL
One of your gay allies mentioned that. Tell me how many you and your people have lost?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Simply Dumb Founded

Brazil, IN

#47320 Jan 1, 2014
You WHATEVERS just don't get it. That is the best way if someone asked me to describe this whole damn blown out of proportion you WHATEVERS created. That is my opinion and WHATEVER to say at this time! Thank you for listening and have a nice day! May God have mercy on you when the day of judgment occurs! Just like that famous quote; "Believe it or not!"..........Think about it!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47321 Jan 1, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also not the anal sex thread, but that's in most of your posts. Just sayin'.
actually it is.
As i so eloquently pointed out previously to you gays are defined by their sex act.
Whenever someone mentions the word gay everyone thinks of that person as having anal sex with another man.
Thus its perfectly natural to discuss that within the confines of a thread about gays.
You are just in whiny mode because i pointed a simple truth that you can't and haven't even tried to dispute.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47323 Jan 1, 2014
whitey wrote:
This is something to chew on you bunch of queers. The more queer couple we have we lose another person in the population. If there were nothing but queers in this world, we would become extinct. Who would populate the earth, queers...I don't think so. You fruit loops could care less about our future jus as long as you all can screw each other in the butt and suck each other off. Bunch of selfish twisted minded butt sniffing ball licking fudge packing queers and another thing, why do you fairys talk like that. It seems like when someone shoved a 12 inch ding dong in ur hairy poopy pimply man ass that ur voice got a little higher pitched..smdh
LOL you noticed that in Dusty's whiny voice too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Act

Christopher, IL

#47324 Jan 1, 2014
whitey wrote:
This is something to chew on you bunch of queers. The more queer couple we have we lose another person in the population. If there were nothing but queers in this world, we would become extinct. Who would populate the earth, queers...I don't think so. You fruit loops could care less about our future jus as long as you all can screw each other in the butt and suck each other off. Bunch of selfish twisted minded butt sniffing ball licking fudge packing queers and another thing, why do you fairys talk like that. It seems like when someone shoved a 12 inch ding dong in ur hairy poopy pimply man ass that ur voice got a little higher pitched..smdh
whitey... I love stirring the pot, but your comment was way over the top of just stirring the pot:( remember we are talking to real people with feelings gay or not. There may be some gay couples that don't engage in sexual activities? Heck, I have heard of married straight couples that don't have sex. That may sound stranger than fiction but only the couples know for sure. The only people that I'm willing to call liars is our democrat politicians. And they would rather lie even if the truth sounded better.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47325 Jan 1, 2014
Act wrote:
<quoted text>
whitey... I love stirring the pot, but your comment was way over the top of just stirring the pot:( remember we are talking to real people with feelings gay or not. There may be some gay couples that don't engage in sexual activities? Heck, I have heard of married straight couples that don't have sex. That may sound stranger than fiction but only the couples know for sure. The only people that I'm willing to call liars is our democrat politicians. And they would rather lie even if the truth sounded better.
Well that is nice of you. But i don't see you admonishing the gays and some of the filth that comes out of their posts., Works both ways or don't work at all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47327 Jan 1, 2014
garriesmick wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=D3GeZMH0bH g
This is very amazing ---
how many beers did it take for that to become amazing ?
Ace

Christopher, IL

#47328 Jan 1, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that is nice of you. But i don't see you admonishing the gays and some of the filth that comes out of their posts., Works both ways or don't work at all.
I admitted I like stirring the pot. You on the other hand sound very serious in hating certain people. I believe in god and his word. But I also don't go to church because of hypocrites like you. The good book says love your neighbor as you do yourself. Is it our job to judge, or does god gets to judge who he takes into his kingdom? Like I said i'm just stirring the pot 50% of the time. Can you say the same? Or are you like Archie Bunker and really hate people that is different than you?

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#47329 Jan 1, 2014
whitey wrote:
You do have some fantasy issues there. Now..for your 2nd sentence...ROTFL......STR8 people will have kids IN or OUT of wedlock so no such extinction will be in the future. As for the rest of your post......LAME.

Location hidden

#47330 Jan 1, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> I admitted I like stirring the pot. You on the other hand sound very serious in hating certain people. I believe in god and his word. But I also don't go to church because of hypocrites like you. The good book says love your neighbor as you do yourself. Is it our job to judge, or does god gets to judge who he takes into his kingdom? Like I said i'm just stirring the pot 50% of the time. Can you say the same? Or are you like Archie Bunker and really hate people that is different than you?
Does your belief also prohibit judging a thief, killer, or pedophile?

If not, you'd be right at home in Church.

Smile.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47331 Jan 1, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> I admitted I like stirring the pot. You on the other hand sound very serious in hating certain people. I believe in god and his word. But I also don't go to church because of hypocrites like you. The good book says love your neighbor as you do yourself. Is it our job to judge, or does god gets to judge who he takes into his kingdom? Like I said i'm just stirring the pot 50% of the time. Can you say the same? Or are you like Archie Bunker and really hate people that is different than you?
You should go back to church you might learn what you're missing.
I never said i hated gays. I feel sorry for them since i know without them acknowledging their sins and asking God for forgiveness they won't make it to heaven.
I do think what they are doing to our marriage laws is wrong. Again that is not hate just an opinion. Like you the gays in here attacked me far worse then anything i said towards them.
Did i call you names ? Yet you calls me a hypocrite ?
If you think church is suppose to be filled with saints you are sadly mistaken. Church is where sinners go to learn about God so they can ask for forgiveness. Church is where we fellowship and support other sinners so they to can find forgiveness.
It amazes me that non church goers like yourself have such strong opinions against church when you don't go there to know what you're talking about.
You turn a blind eye also to the great things they do such as feed the hungry, shelter the homeless, protected battered women, help unwanted children get adopted.
So tell me ACE where is such help coming from the gay community ?
Yeah like you're fair and balanced NOT. at least i don't pretend to be. like you do.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#47332 Jan 1, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
You should go back to church you might learn what you're missing.
I never said i hated gays. I feel sorry for them since i know without them acknowledging their sins and asking God for forgiveness they won't make it to heaven.
I do think what they are doing to our marriage laws is wrong. Again that is not hate just an opinion. Like you the gays in here attacked me far worse then anything i said towards them.
Did i call you names ? Yet you calls me a hypocrite ?
If you think church is suppose to be filled with saints you are sadly mistaken. Church is where sinners go to learn about God so they can ask for forgiveness. Church is where we fellowship and support other sinners so they to can find forgiveness.
It amazes me that non church goers like yourself have such strong opinions against church when you don't go there to know what you're talking about.
You turn a blind eye also to the great things they do such as feed the hungry, shelter the homeless, protected battered women, help unwanted children get adopted.
So tell me ACE where is such help coming from the gay community ?
Yeah like you're fair and balanced NOT. at least i don't pretend to be. like you do.
That was a good fantasy world comment! Many churches don't want sinners in their church to corrupt their pure congregation. And many churches will fire a preacher that preaches the truth. Yep hypocrites. Been their!
The truth is god let there be different interpretations of the bible so he can be praised an loved in many different ways.
(Churches don't like that. You believe my way or you are going to hell)
Yep only the sick would want their daughter to love her father as a husband. There is many ways and kinds of love. Now do you want to preach? Lets start. I'm betting I forgot more about the bible and it's interpretations than you and most preachers will ever know. I don't go to church because I have given up on mankind, but I will never give up on gods word. I may backslide some but not give up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Right 1,115,809
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 15 min Nono 4,060
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 35 min Le Jimbo 6
Amy 10-2 42 min he who knows 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cheftell 68,568
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,625
Abby 10-2 1 hr Toj 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 98,375
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]