Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47282 Dec 31, 2013
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> I know of no mainstream religion that supports gay marriage, there is some chapters of mainstream religion (smaller churches) that does. It even sounds like the new pope is liberal on gay marriage.
Black, Brown, White, Gay, Straight we are all gods children. It depends on how we live our life and obey gods word if we go to heaven or not. God is not going to let all of his children into his kingdom if they don't listen to him. I believe there is a difference between knowingly living a life of sin than committing a short sin. It's human nature to make a mistake. But to keep slapping god in the face by defiantly living against gods word won't be forgiven. If gay marriage can pass without my support or vote so be it. But I don't want to have to answer for that vote of support.
We are all sinners.
We repent our sins and ask God for forgiveness.
We accept that it is by the grace of God we are forgiven and have eternal life in heaven.
Gays do not do that. Few of them believe in God and even those that do believe in God do not believe that gay sex is a sin.
Just the opposite. Gays believe their sex life is something to flaunt. The very fact that they can't wait to come out of the closet to tell the world they are gay shows their desire for such sin. If you love your sin you don't really love God. So while some of them may believe in God they don't love God. They love their sin more. They want to be known as gay. They want to be known for their sin.
They even expect us to accept them as equal. Not going to happen. We don't accept sin over God. Our God is first in our lives.
Ace

Benton, IL

#47283 Dec 31, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all sinners.
We repent our sins and ask God for forgiveness.
We accept that it is by the grace of God we are forgiven and have eternal life in heaven.
Gays do not do that. Few of them believe in God and even those that do believe in God do not believe that gay sex is a sin.
Just the opposite. Gays believe their sex life is something to flaunt. The very fact that they can't wait to come out of the closet to tell the world they are gay shows their desire for such sin. If you love your sin you don't really love God. So while some of them may believe in God they don't love God. They love their sin more. They want to be known as gay. They want to be known for their sin.
They even expect us to accept them as equal. Not going to happen. We don't accept sin over God. Our God is first in our lives.
That was well said, I wish I would of used those words.(people loving their sin more than god) The same could be said for dopers and alcoholics.
Curious

Excelsior, MN

#47284 Dec 31, 2013
KankaFred wrote:
Which Religion supports Gay?
The trendy religion all gays seem to support, Islam.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47285 Dec 31, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
The trendy religion all gays seem to support, Islam.
you may have a point there.
I think brave little Dusty should renew his marriage in a Mosque.

Gays are quick to wise off at Christians but never a peep out of them to a Muslim about Islam.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47287 Dec 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Normal,. moral people do care Jonah.
Being neither moral or normal you pervert cur, how would you know?
Wondering wrote:
Smile.
I am princess. Just like I do every time you post your stupid repetitious nonsense. Your assistance to our cause through your catty, bitchy posts is greatly appreciated. Keep up your "crusade" dear. It's results are appreciated!

And Utah makes 18!!!!

Location hidden

#47288 Dec 31, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
The mockery is what they are trying to make marriage out to be.
You're wrong in your numbers. Gays only represent 3 - 4 % of the population.
It just seems larger because they make a lot of noise and the liberal press eats that up.
You're right that it became legal in a short period of time. That is because liberal judges decided to over thrown the legal process right out the window.
Gays have not won the acceptance of the majority of the people. This thread is proof of that.
Also the back lash over the firing and now rehiring of Phil Robertson shows that the majority of the people are not on the side of gays.
But the gays do have a willing media, schools systems, and federal judges appointed by liberal politicians. It doesn't make them morally right. The last word will come from God on their judgement day.
Sincerely, thank you! Thank you for continuing to post here daily. You and those like you are the very reason our gains have been so fast. Nothing helps the oppressed more then when the oppressors demonstrate how ridiculously stupid they are. Thank you again so very much!

Location hidden

#47289 Dec 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Chick-Fil-a last year?
Yes dear. They are a company headed by a bigot, and last year on one special day, those that love their bigotry got together and patronized the establishment in one big KKKristian gathering. After that the company's sales remained the same as they had always been.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Duck Dynasty!
Yes, a show who's viewership will remain the same, since the very people that enjoy it were already watching it. But the good thing now will be that because of Phil, A&E will be airing more diversity tolerance advertisements. A win for us. Thank you followers of Phil.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Exposing a deep resentment of an imposter relationship being imposed on marriage.
Your exposition is imaginary.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom line? Ss couples will only ever be mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Snicker.
That's not a bottom line hon, that's simply a fantasy phrase you've created to pacify your need to pretend that you're special. You aren't. Neither is your marriage.

Location hidden

#47290 Dec 31, 2013
Curious wrote:
I guess your people want them for anyone who dares to speak against the gay agenda?
Hey, here's a copy of the agenda for you. We all know how you fundies hate this!!
http://constitutionus.com/

Location hidden

#47292 Dec 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
I don't watch much TV.
I don't agree with everything any person says. I even disagree with myself sometimes.
None of this changes what I stated above.
Smile.
TRANSLATION: I can't answer your question well, without revealing what a complete hypocrite I am, so I'll just rattle off some more cowardly obfuscation like I normally do.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47294 Dec 31, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>

Gays have not won the acceptance of the majority of the people. This thread is proof of that.
You're funny.
Ace

Benton, IL

#47295 Dec 31, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Humm? I don't know about that. Our word is becoming more corrupt all the time. Satan is gaining a stronger foot hold. Just look at how lying has become acceptable in office of the president of the united states sense the days of Bill Clinton. Now another democrat, know liar Hillary Clinton is a strong front runner to our next president. Nothing will surprise me today. I don't believe god is giving the united states his blessing like he once did.
well

Mchenry, IL

#47296 Dec 31, 2013
Ace wrote:
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Humm? I don't know about that. Our word is becoming more corrupt all the time. Satan is gaining a stronger foot hold. Just look at how lying has become acceptable in office of the president of the united states sense the days of Bill Clinton. Now another democrat, know liar Hillary Clinton is a strong front runner to our next president. Nothing will surprise me today. I don't believe god is giving the united states his blessing like he once did.
Yeah because George Dubya never once lied to the American people now did he?
Wondering

Excelsior, MN

#47298 Dec 31, 2013
Gays could never win a referendum, so they had to get their masters in the government to allow them to get married. Most people repudiate gays as the deviants they are. The gay lobby is very powerful, reeducation camps, teaching grade school students why the gay lifestyle is better, toady politicians who cannot seem to do enough for this very small minority and special laws considering their hiring and what happens when they are attacked. Gays are to stupid to realize that they are owned by the Democrat Party.

Location hidden

#47299 Dec 31, 2013
KankaFred wrote:
Which Religion supports Gay?
There's this wonderful think called "google", you should look into it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christia...

Location hidden

#47300 Dec 31, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Gays could never win a referendum, so they had to get their masters in the government to allow them to get married. Most people repudiate gays as the deviants they are. The gay lobby is very powerful, reeducation camps, teaching grade school students why the gay lifestyle is better, toady politicians who cannot seem to do enough for this very small minority and special laws considering their hiring and what happens when they are attacked. Gays are to stupid to realize that they are owned by the Democrat Party.
Yawn.

Location hidden

#47301 Dec 31, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Gays could never win a referendum,
Um, moron, we already did. Four times. It must suck to go through life so stupid.

In the 2012 elections, three states, Washington, Maryland, and Maine, voted in favor of referendum questions approving same-sex marriage while a fourth state, Minnesota, became the first state where voters rejected a referendum that would have added an Amendment barring same-sex marriage to their state’s Constitution.
wow

Mechanicsville, MD

#47302 Dec 31, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>The mockery is what they are trying to make marriage out to be.
It just seems larger because they make a lot of noise and the liberal press eats that up.
You're right that it became legal in a short period of time. That is because liberal judges decided to over thrown the legal process right out the window.
Also the back lash over the firing and now rehiring of Phil Robertson shows that the majority of the people are not on the side of gays.
But the gays do have a willing media, schools systems, and federal judges appointed by liberal politicians. It doesn't make them morally right. The last word will come from God on their judgement day.
hahahaha mocker? People get married and divorce with in a few months. People marry for money or because they are having a baby.
wow

Mechanicsville, MD

#47303 Dec 31, 2013
Curious wrote:
A gay activist group is now demanding a reeducation camp for Phil. When will your kind be happy?

http://dcclothesline.com/2013/12/22/gay-group...

I guess your people want them for anyone who dares to speak against the gay agenda?
That is stupid. People have their own beliefs and I think it's stupid when people get mad because you don't think they way you do

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47304 Dec 31, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
The mockery is what they are trying to make marriage out to be.
Here's your mockery of marriage:

http://content.time.com/time/specials/package...
Ace

Benton, IL

#47305 Dec 31, 2013
Dusty have a happy new year, and don't get to drunk and let some harry leg take advantage of you:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min moshx 1,419,382
last post wins! (Apr '13) 21 min Retired SOF 1,473
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min Jacques in Orlean... 222,616
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 9,389
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 1,939
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr Red_Forman 3,041
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr Red_Forman 2,426

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages