Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52073 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#47256 Dec 30, 2013
LMAO

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#47257 Dec 30, 2013
Finally.. The world is turning bisexual or gay anyway. No offence to same sex couples but I am glad that I wont be around in 100+ years. Its becoming a trend now. There must be a benefit to the fiscal situation because its becoming so legal in such a short space of time. Almost every one on TV now has "kissed a girl" and a big percent of males who are new on screen are gay. Like I said, I have nothing against it, however i must admit that people are now becoming gay and les for the complete wrong reasons and its taking the trueness away from it. Almost like a mockery
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47258 Dec 30, 2013
Nolord wrote:
Finally.. The world is turning bisexual or gay anyway. No offence to same sex couples but I am glad that I wont be around in 100+ years. Its becoming a trend now. There must be a benefit to the fiscal situation because its becoming so legal in such a short space of time. Almost every one on TV now has "kissed a girl" and a big percent of males who are new on screen are gay. Like I said, I have nothing against it, however i must admit that people are now becoming gay and les for the complete wrong reasons and its taking the trueness away from it. Almost like a mockery
The mockery is what they are trying to make marriage out to be.
You're wrong in your numbers. Gays only represent 3 - 4 % of the population.
It just seems larger because they make a lot of noise and the liberal press eats that up.
You're right that it became legal in a short period of time. That is because liberal judges decided to over thrown the legal process right out the window.
Gays have not won the acceptance of the majority of the people. This thread is proof of that.
Also the back lash over the firing and now rehiring of Phil Robertson shows that the majority of the people are not on the side of gays.
But the gays do have a willing media, schools systems, and federal judges appointed by liberal politicians. It doesn't make them morally right. The last word will come from God on their judgement day.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#47259 Dec 30, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one gives a rat's ass about your Christ or your church. And the only thing farcical here is your opinions. They are as meaningless and ineffective as your "crusade". Smirk.
Normal,. moral people do care Jonah.

Hows that anger issue?

Smile.

Location hidden

#47260 Dec 30, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a new year. Remember last year Kuntmare? TEN states added to the list that all you moronic fundies VOWED would end with Massachusetts!!!
The only pointless thing here is your "crusade" princess, and everyone, including you, knows it!! Smile dear for the new year!!! More states coming our way, and not a damn thing your meaningless existence can do about it!!!!! Smirk!
Remember Chick-Fil-a last year?

Now Duck Dynasty!

Exposing a deep resentment of an imposter relationship being imposed on marriage.

Bottom line? Ss couples will only ever be mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.

Snicker.
well

Mchenry, IL

#47265 Dec 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Duck Dynasty!
Exposing a deep resentment of an imposter relationship being imposed on marriage.
Bottom line? Ss couples will only ever be mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Snicker.
Answer this question honestly if you can KiMerde....Did you ever watch Duck Dynasty before all this hullaballoo, were you a fan way back when?

Did you happen to see his marital advice? He thinks men should pick and marry their brides no older than 15 or 16...do you agree?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47266 Dec 30, 2013
real talk wrote:
<quoted text> great pint
Just as we thought; you've been drinking already.
Curious

Excelsior, MN

#47267 Dec 30, 2013
A gay activist group is now demanding a reeducation camp for Phil. When will your kind be happy?

http://dcclothesline.com/2013/12/22/gay-group...

I guess your people want them for anyone who dares to speak against the gay agenda?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47268 Dec 30, 2013
Curious wrote:
A gay activist group is now demanding a reeducation camp for Phil. When will your kind be happy?
http://dcclothesline.com/2013/12/22/gay-group...
I guess your people want them for anyone who dares to speak against the gay agenda?
'

In truth, I find it odd that anyone actually gives a rat's ass what the man says.
He is completely irrelevant to my life.

Location hidden

#47269 Dec 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Duck Dynasty!
Snicker.
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer this question honestly if you can KiMerde....Did you ever watch Duck Dynasty before all this hullaballoo, were you a fan way back when?
Did you happen to see his marital advice? He thinks men should pick and marry their brides no older than 15 or 16...do you agree?
I don't watch much TV.

I don't agree with everything any person says. I even disagree with myself sometimes.

None of this changes what I stated above.

Smile.
Then

Waterloo, IL

#47270 Dec 30, 2013
Do you support the GLADD action?
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>'
In truth, I find it odd that anyone actually gives a rat's ass what the man says.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47271 Dec 30, 2013
Then wrote:
Do you support the GLADD action?
<quoted text>
Hadn't given it too much thought, though I think that GLADD has become largely unnecessary. I often disagree with their position on "celebrity" statements. I think GLADD's focus has shifted from necessary matters to matters of fluff. Perhaps that's indicative of the progress we've made toward equality?
well

Mchenry, IL

#47273 Dec 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
I even disagree with myself sometimes.

Smile.
That is exactly what I thought, I mean how could you not!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47274 Dec 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

I even disagree with myself sometimes.

Smile.
Yeah, schizophrenia must be a bitch.

Secret Smile
Cherno

Granite City, IL

#47275 Dec 30, 2013
2000+ posts!!!??? Lol what is it with gays and drama? Boy they love to stir the pot! This is my 2nd and probably last post. May be a couple more, but jesus! Drama queens these gay men are! F`n little divas! lol

Since: Sep 11

London, UK

#47276 Dec 30, 2013
Which Religion supports Gay?
Ace

Benton, IL

#47278 Dec 31, 2013
KankaFred wrote:
Which Religion supports Gay?
I know of no mainstream religion that supports gay marriage, there is some chapters of mainstream religion (smaller churches) that does. It even sounds like the new pope is liberal on gay marriage.
Black, Brown, White, Gay, Straight we are all gods children. It depends on how we live our life and obey gods word if we go to heaven or not. God is not going to let all of his children into his kingdom if they don't listen to him. I believe there is a difference between knowingly living a life of sin than committing a short sin. It's human nature to make a mistake. But to keep slapping god in the face by defiantly living against gods word won't be forgiven. If gay marriage can pass without my support or vote so be it. But I don't want to have to answer for that vote of support.

Location hidden

#47279 Dec 31, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, schizophrenia must be a bitch.
Secret Smile
Girls, you are never wrong (raised eyebrow)?

Now that's a serious mental condition...

Snicker.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47280 Dec 31, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as we thought; you've been drinking already.
this coming from a gay who admitted his proof reader failed him.
You are a total hypocrite.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47281 Dec 31, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>'
your life is based on being gay in other words your life is all about anal sex.
How is that relevant to anything normal ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 48 min taletha 16 1,384,166
News Ghanaian family rescuing South Side bank: 'This... 1 hr Sadbuttrue 1
The USA has the SUPER RICHEST..................... 1 hr BribedBlacksVoteDem 77
Hillary's History 1 hr HRC gets Prison 74
Quit trashing Obama's accomplishments. He's don... 1 hr Blewjob is obtuse 12
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dr Guru 214,648
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 70,614
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages