Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52073 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47216 Dec 30, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and ready Jonah's post. Better yet, here it is:
Now dear, here's a judicial ruling from 1943. It's from the case West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnette Read it very carefully and slowly, ok pumpkin??!!
"The very purpose of a Bill of Rights was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials and to establish them as legal principles to be applied by the courts. One's right to life, liberty, and property, to free speech, a free press, freedom of worship and assembly, and other fundamental rights may not be submitted to vote; they depend on the outcome of no elections."
Did you catch that dearie? Fundamental rights (which our Supreme Court has deemed marriage to be in 14 different rulings now) are NOT subject to vote. The law has spoken, and it doesn't support your side dipshyt. Have a wonderful day.
Angel gets as far as the word "vicissitudes" and then gives up knowing she won't be able to comprehend anything from there.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47217 Dec 30, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
At least i don't SPAM this thread with multiple one link posts.
You can call me all the names and insults you want to. That certainly is allowed.
But i've never SPAMMED this thread.
You have.
That shows your true lack of character.
OH MY GOD!!!!!!

I posted links to show you the difference between legislation and referendums.

Spam! Spam! Spam!

Location hidden

#47218 Dec 30, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
OMG we're being spammed by Dusty
SPAMMING = posting links without comments
where is that report abuse button ah here it is
Oh look. Angel just makes up her own meanings to words.

Spam [spam]
noun
disruptive messages, especially commercial messages posted on a computer network or sent as e-mail.

The link was neither disruptive or commercial. Had you taken the time to open it rather than flying into a childish hissy fit, you would have known that.

Carry on jackass.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47219 Dec 30, 2013
You're pathetic. You have to use your other screen name to back you up.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#47220 Dec 30, 2013
I went to judge your post but could not find the a box to check for "idiotic".
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Angel gets as far as the word "vicissitudes" and then gives up knowing she won't be able to comprehend anything from there.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#47221 Dec 30, 2013
In your honor I am going to request a "dumbshit" box to be part of the judgements selections.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look. Angel just makes up her own meanings to words.
Spam [spam]
noun
disruptive messages, especially commercial messages posted on a computer network or sent as e-mail.
The link was neither disruptive or commercial. Had you taken the time to open it rather than flying into a childish hissy fit, you would have known that.
Carry on jackass.
Wingless Angal

Chicago, IL

#47222 Dec 30, 2013
CDC wrote:
I went to judge your post but could not find the a box to check for "idiotic".
<quoted text>
I went to each and every one of your posts, but couldn't find the check-box for "mentally incompetent".

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47223 Dec 30, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
You're pathetic. You have to use your other screen name to back you up.
You're paranoid; you think Jonah and/or I need to use back-up profiles to show how silly you are.

Location hidden

#47224 Dec 30, 2013
CDC wrote:
In your honor I am going to request a "dumbshit" box to be part of the judgements selections.
<quoted text>
That's wonderful princess. Since you are the only one present that gives shit about judge it icons, I hope that it brings you much pleasure. The adults in the room don't really pay attention to them.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47225 Dec 30, 2013
Wingless Angal wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to each and every one of your posts, but couldn't find the check-box for "mentally incompetent".
Dusty now you got to use versions of my name to harass others.
Before you were just pathetic now you're so low you would get a neck cramp to look to being pathetic.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#47226 Dec 30, 2013
Oh peaches.
That's why I knew YOU would be paying VERY close attention.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's wonderful princess. Since you are the only one present that gives shit about judge it icons, I hope that it brings you much pleasure. The adults in the room don't really pay attention to them.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#47227 Dec 30, 2013
It's there...just keep looking.
Wingless Angal wrote:
<quoted text>

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47228 Dec 30, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Dusty now you got to use versions of my name to harass others.
Before you were just pathetic now you're so low you would get a neck cramp to look to being pathetic.
Ah, comedy gold.
Witless Angel

Atlanta, GA

#47229 Dec 30, 2013
Spam! Spam! Spam!!!!!

Waaaaahhhhhhhhh! Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Gays don't believe in religion!!!! Gays don't believe in religion!

I'm an idiot!!!!!

Spam! Spam! and more Spam!!!
CDC

Atlanta, GA

#47230 Dec 30, 2013
Wrong!
Witless Angel

Atlanta, GA

#47231 Dec 30, 2013
No gifts for you for Christmas. You don't even get a day off. So speaketh Angel!
CDC

Atlanta, GA

#47232 Dec 30, 2013
Wrong again.
Witless Angel

Atlanta, GA

#47233 Dec 30, 2013
My hair is on fire. Spam! Spam! Spam!
CDC

Atlanta, GA

#47234 Dec 30, 2013
You're wrong.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#47235 Dec 30, 2013
Ah, dumbshit.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, comedy gold.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min RealDave 1,383,879
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 50 min Jacques Orleans 214,605
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 55 min Ize Found 70,611
News Holiday violence: 'Every time you look up, it's... 1 hr bozo 1
The USA has the SUPER RICHEST..................... 1 hr BribedBlacksVoteDem 76
Hillary's History 1 hr TheBytchGoes2Prison 72
Scary Obituary 1 hr Ronaldus Magnus 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages