Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52052 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47116 Dec 29, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bother to make up such silly things? If you actually knew a few gay couples and their kids, you might learn something truthful.
why do you assume one must personally know a gay to know the truth about homosexuality ?
Do you personally know any serial killers ? Yet i'm sure you know truthfully they are bad dangerous people.

Don't try and make this about what heterosexuals know. The thread is about gays and marriage.
Stop trying to duck it.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47117 Dec 29, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the first thing that springs to your mind when you hear about marriage law and families is two men engaging in anal sex?
And you think OTHER people have issues?
If i'm hearing about a heterosexual marriage i'm thinking about a wonderful loving commitment blessed by God.
If i'm thinking about 2 gays pretending to be married i'm thinking they are just using it as an excuse to have anal sex and be thought of as normal.
Considering this thread is all about gay marriage then yeah i think everyone posting on here is thinking about gays doing it only to legitimize their anal sex.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47118 Dec 29, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you assume one must personally know a gay to know the truth about homosexuality ?
Do you personally know any serial killers ? Yet i'm sure you know truthfully they are bad dangerous people.
Don't try and make this about what heterosexuals know. The thread is about gays and marriage.
Stop trying to duck it.
Lame.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47119 Dec 29, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
If i'm thinking about 2 gays pretending to be married i'm thinking they are just using it as an excuse to have anal sex and be thought of as normal.
Considering this thread is all about gay marriage then yeah i think everyone posting on here is thinking about gays doing it only to legitimize their anal sex.
Why do you spend so much time contemplating anal sex? Your therapist can help you get to the bottom of that.

Do straight people use marriage as an excuse to have vaginal sex and be thought of as normal?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47120 Dec 29, 2013
'Many gay men do not have anal sex. In fact, oral sex and mutual masturbation are more common than anal stimulation among gay men in long-term relationships.'

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/not-all-gay-me...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#47121 Dec 29, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
'Many gay men do not have anal sex. In fact, oral sex and mutual masturbation are more common than anal stimulation among gay men in long-term relationships.'
http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/not-all-gay-me...
You are deliberately lying.

"An estimated 90% of men who have sex with men and as many as 5% to 10% of sexually active women engage in receptive anal intercourse. "

http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-conc...

Anal sex is the closest imitation a gay couple can manage to the natural intimacy of marriage. Clearly not the same, but in fact an oxymoron.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47122 Dec 29, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame.
no what is lame just posting the word lame.
it shows you have zero to offer as a true rebuttal.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47123 Dec 29, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you spend so much time contemplating anal sex? Your therapist can help you get to the bottom of that.
Do straight people use marriage as an excuse to have vaginal sex and be thought of as normal?
heterosexuals are normal no need for us to dwell on a known fact.
just as no real need to dwell on the fact gays like you are all about anal sex.
My comments were a response to someone asking what we were thinking.
your comment were just another feeble attempt to criticize me.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47124 Dec 29, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
no what is lame just posting the word lame.
it shows you have zero to offer as a true rebuttal.
No, Buford. Comparing LGBT people to serial killers is lame. It's offensive. It's uncalled for.
It's exactly what I'd expect from you, a faux KKKristian.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47125 Dec 29, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Buford. Comparing LGBT people to serial killers is lame. It's offensive. It's uncalled for.
It's exactly what I'd expect from you, a faux KKKristian.
you couldn't follow it because i didn't write it for you.
If i wanted you to follow it i would have used smaller words.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47127 Dec 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are deliberately lying.
"An estimated 90% of men who have sex with men and as many as 5% to 10% of sexually active women engage in receptive anal intercourse. "
http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-conc...
Anal sex is the closest imitation a gay couple can manage to the natural intimacy of marriage. Clearly not the same, but in fact an oxymoron.
1. It's a citation.
2. I'm married, and we're not imitating anything.
3. Your attempts to equate anal sex with marriage equality fail miserably, just as your arguments about reproduction failed miserably.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47128 Dec 29, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
you couldn't follow it because i didn't write it for you.
If i wanted you to follow it i would have used smaller words.
Your vocabulary list couldn't possibly contain "smaller" words than you already, albeit ineffectively, employ.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47130 Dec 29, 2013
your infatuation wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you always focused on the anus and anal sex Did sumone stick things in your butt as a child? Or, is sumone sticking things in your butt right now? Or, are you sticking things in your butt or wanting to? Bcuz, you sure are wayyyy to focused on anal. Have u talked w anyone professional about your fixation? U seem strangely intent!
what happened Dusty you lose your screen name ?
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47131 Dec 29, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Your vocabulary list couldn't possibly contain "smaller" words than you already, albeit ineffectively, employ.
you would know they're meant just for you.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47133 Dec 29, 2013
here i'll make this easy for Dusty
when people think of a Christian they think of a person going to church. Fellowship with other Christian. Personal relationship with God. Belief in an afterlife Heaven.

when people think of a gay they think of someone having anal sex.
Its how you as a gay are defined. I'm not making this up. Go ask people.
What exactly do they HONESTLY think of when they think of gay guys.
You'll get that answer every time. Get over it.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47134 Dec 29, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
what happened Dusty you lose your screen name ?
Heaven's no! Did you lose the right to a registered profile?
Ace

Benton, IL

#47136 Dec 29, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
'Many gay men do not have anal sex. In fact, oral sex and mutual masturbation are more common than anal stimulation among gay men in long-term relationships.'
http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/not-all-gay-me...
Hum, I guess that is why I will always be a conservative. I could never be liberal enough to let another man puff, slobber or pull on my rope. I will have to leave that up to the Bill Clinton's and Barrack Obama's of the world.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47137 Dec 29, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
when people think of a gay they think of someone having anal sex.
.
No, that's just you. Sadly, you won't get over it. It's funny, because the hubby and I spend ZERO time thinking about anal sex, and we're a married couple. You, on the other hand, can't stop thinking about it.

Again, ask your therapist if this is normal.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47140 Dec 29, 2013
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Hum, I guess that is why I will always be a conservative. I could never be liberal enough to let another man puff, slobber or pull on my rope. I will have to leave that up to the Bill Clinton's and Barrack Obama's of the world.
It might be helpful for you to discern political ideology from sexual orientation.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47141 Dec 29, 2013
your infatuation wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we All get it Your a christian.... A cathloic one at that And, you were an alter boy fooo sho! U still servicing, i mean serving ? Makes sense now Bet u attend Alot of services, and oh brother that confession booth is ur favorite!
and here i was thinking it might be Dusty spamming this thread.
You just played the hand so its probably you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Ghey Ghost 1,642,916
Joe Biden and PLAGIARISM. 3 hr ThomasA 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Dudley 64,131
Live From "Earth II"....? 7 hr 2 MANY 2 LIST 3
Blue State in HUGE trouble sez George Will 7 hr Amazing Skulduggery 6
Help me 7 hr Silverback Rape 8
Cat's out of the bag. 7 hr HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages