Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,266

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47055 Dec 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no answer. Just hateful gay troll twirl.
I'm not required to have an answer for some made up theory you parroted from the History Channel.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Booorrringg...
That's hilarious coming from you, the king of repetition.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Just like how your opinions of other people's marriages will remain completely irrelevant. Your crusade is impotent, just like you.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
I am princess, every time you post and demonstrate what an idiot you are. Every single time. I'm smiling right now from ear to ear.

Location hidden

#47056 Dec 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid response.
Your opinion of my response is completely irrelevant.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you are confused about marriage.
Smirk.
The only one confused dear is you. You seem to labor under the impression that there are different types of marriages. There aren't. They are all the same. Equal. You aren't special, and neither is your marriage. Smirk.

Location hidden

#47057 Dec 28, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/enterta inment/2013/12/27/duck-dynasty -to-resume-filming-with-phil-r obertson-ae-announces/
the last paragraph says it all
A&E Network’s reversal in the face of backlash is quite telling to the American people who are growing tired of GLAAD and cultural elites who want to silence people and remove God and His word from every aspect of public life."
Let us know when you see Phil speaking out like he did again!! LOL!!!! Quite telling indeed.

Location hidden

#47058 Dec 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Love FOX, and didn't they do a great job honoring Christmas!!!
No dear, they did a great job of utilizing their base by feeding them with fear like they do everyday over non existent wars and censorship. They know that you and your fellow cur operate on the fear based premise that "if one isn't with me they must certainly be against me". They use you like sheep, because you allow them to, and they laugh the whole way to the bank.

"Honoring Christmas"! Yeah, that's a job for the "news"!!!!! Damn you are stupid.

Location hidden

#47059 Dec 28, 2013
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> I can live with that. If Adam and Steve wants to pork each other in the butt, I can live with than.
If two Twinkies wants to get hitched so they can receive government benefits, I can live with that. Just don't call it marriage and blessed in the eyes of god.
A law could be passed so Twinkies could receive government benefits under the civil union law or another name besides marriage. I believe that would end the argument about the unholy gay marriage and everyone would be happy. Don't crap in my back yard and I won't crap in your back yard!
No dear, gays won't be happy settling. We don't need to settle. We aren't required to settle. An institution already exists, and none of you morons has yet to present a reason that a secondary institution needs to exist. Marriage is a civil institution, it is not owned by Christians or any other religion.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47060 Dec 28, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard all the same claptrap from conservatives before Obama's second term. The right wingnuts thought for sure they were going to win, just like you are doing now.
No party can make any of the changes that you are wishing for, especially the anti-gay bandwagon that you are on. SCOTUS has ruled. It's only a matter of time before gays have full marriage rights country-wide. No party controls that.
I can't wait to see it and watch all of the KKKristians cry.
this really isn't a 2016 presidential debate thread.
But i will say this.Obama won for several reasons
1 ) he carried over 90 percent black and other minorities
2 ) he lied everything from Obamacare, Benghazi, wiretapping, economy, etc
who ever the Demos run won't have those advantage.
they may get 50+ percent of blacks and minorities but no where near 90+ percent.
And no one likes the lies they handed.

As for gay marriage why won't cry about it. We did our best no shame in that.
We hope you can see the errors of your ways. Otherwise its HELL for you.
And that is something you'll be crying about.
LOL you already are crying with your cheap insults.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47061 Dec 28, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us know when you see Phil speaking out like he did again!! LOL!!!! Quite telling indeed.
Time will tell. He is under contract. So for legal reasons he may refrain for speaking out.
Not to mention it is a money situation too. Not just for himself but also for his family to consider.
But i can see where you like him to shut up and go away. Some how i just don't see that happening. Contracts do run out. He already has made millions.And maybe his family will be the ones speaking up next.

Location hidden

#47062 Dec 28, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
there has always been a push for civil union instead of gay marriage.
Dear, that push is from your side, not ours. Damn you are stupid.
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you think civil union laws came about in the first place ?
Because the leaders of your side knew our marriages were inevitable, so you tried to create a lesser institution as some sort of settlement and stall.
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
They're still out there they haven't gone away.
Actually the majority of them have been superseded with marriage laws. Even in Illinois, the state this thread is about.
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Its gays who DON'T want a civil union even if it grants complete rights and benefits. See my previous post as to why that is.
You are right. We gays don't want a lesser institution. And institution that in every state it was placed into law it did NOT grant the complete rights and benefits of marriage. Damn you fundies are stupid. The law and the judicial system both acknowledged that civil unions did not offer the same rights and benefits.

An institution already exists, there is no need for a new one. Sorry you don't like that pumpkin. Marriage is and always will be a civil institution. Your church, it's nutty followers, and your Sky Santa have no ownership. You aren't in a place to not offer it!!

Location hidden

#47063 Dec 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
But nor does it excuse the attempt to jam denial down the throats of society and equate abuse with marriage.
There's no denial required cur, because nothing you state about anal sex is accurate.

There's no denial required cur, because no consensual sex of any type is abuse.

There's no denial required cur, because no one is equating anal sex with marriage. That equating exists solely in your head. Because your a deceitful moron. Smirk.

Come on Greggie, tell us some more fundie twirls about these imaginary denials!!!!! You fundies love your imaginary denials!!!! Know why? Cause you got nothing. You never have, and you never will! And deep down, you know it!!!!! That's the funniest part!!!
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47064 Dec 28, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. We gays don't want a lesser institution. And institution that in every state it was placed into law it did NOT grant the complete rights and benefits of marriage. Damn you fundies are stupid. The law and the judicial system both acknowledged that civil unions did not offer the same rights and benefits.
An institution already exists, there is no need for a new one. Sorry you don't like that pumpkin. Marriage is and always will be a civil institution. Your church, it's nutty followers, and your Sky Santa have no ownership. You aren't in a place to not offer it!!
you should quote everything i've said on this.
Over and over again i said you should go for full civil benefits
but you seem to always omit that either deliberately or ignorance
until you're ready to discuss what i said truthfully i'm not going to bother with you
i don't waste time on those deliberately hiding the truth or just being ignorant of it.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47066 Dec 28, 2013
Brown eye wrote:
<quoted text> you can't argue with fruitcakes, they deny themselves ALL the time. They know it is shameful what they do that's why they hide in the closet. They don't want to marry each other for love, they just want benefits..sad but true. Anything that is wrong you will always have someone to fight it. That's how we know that's it's wrong like this topic. If it was right, it wouldn't be a argument.
thank you
i needed that reflection. It really makes sense.
Gay marriages don't really make it. I can't think of a single gay marriage that worked out in the long run. They do seem to want the benefits and not the commitments. When they try they make a creepy version of it like Ellen did. Demanding her partner always hold her hand in public. How degrading is that ? How many wives in a heterosexual relationship put up with a husband who demanded that ? NONE. Gays have no clue about what makes a real marriage.

Even just calling them gays define them for their sexuality. Everything about them is based on the sex and NOT them as normal people living normal lives. That is of their own doing not ours.They created groups like GLAAD and LGTB based on them and their sexuality.
Its all they know about and care about. They don't even care about each other. Not as people only as sex objects. Being gay is how they define themselves.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#47067 Dec 28, 2013
KKKristian wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and once again the little butt plug has spoken spewing nothing but dribble you know like the stuff that comes out of their mouth after a date. BTW I was wrong heard that thier nickname was Slurpee.
With each post, you demonstrate what it is you fantasize about.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#47068 Dec 28, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you
i needed that reflection. It really makes sense.
Gay marriages don't really make it. I can't think of a single gay marriage that worked out in the long run. They do seem to want the benefits and not the commitments. When they try they make a creepy version of it like Ellen did. Demanding her partner always hold her hand in public. How degrading is that ? How many wives in a heterosexual relationship put up with a husband who demanded that ? NONE. Gays have no clue about what makes a real marriage.
Even just calling them gays define them for their sexuality. Everything about them is based on the sex and NOT them as normal people living normal lives. That is of their own doing not ours.They created groups like GLAAD and LGTB based on them and their sexuality.
Its all they know about and care about. They don't even care about each other. Not as people only as sex objects. Being gay is how they define themselves.
Why do KKKristians lie so much?

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#47069 Dec 28, 2013
Brown eye wrote:
<quoted text> you can't argue with fruitcakes, they deny themselves ALL the time. They know it is shameful what they do that's why they hide in the closet. They don't want to marry each other for love, they just want benefits..sad but true. Anything that is wrong you will always have someone to fight it. That's how we know that's it's wrong like this topic. If it was right, it wouldn't be a argument.
Are you willing to give up your marriage benefits in protest?

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#47070 Dec 28, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
this really isn't a 2016 presidential debate thread.
But i will say this.Obama won for several reasons
1 ) he carried over 90 percent black and other minorities
2 ) he lied everything from Obamacare, Benghazi, wiretapping, economy, etc
who ever the Demos run won't have those advantage.
they may get 50+ percent of blacks and minorities but no where near 90+ percent.
And no one likes the lies they handed.
As for gay marriage why won't cry about it. We did our best no shame in that.
We hope you can see the errors of your ways. Otherwise its HELL for you.
And that is something you'll be crying about.
LOL you already are crying with your cheap insults.
Lots of speculation and no facts.

Threatening an atheist with hell is exactly the same as threatening with the the Easter bunny.........exactly the same. It's a common fantasy of KKKristians to see their opponents suffer.
Ominous Possum Stare

Pittsfield, MA

#47071 Dec 28, 2013
hahahgod wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow lol you are very stupid I think you have the mental illness
Elaborate.
Refute.
Puke.
Oy.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47073 Dec 28, 2013
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> I can live with that. If Adam and Steve wants to pork each other in the butt, I can live with than.
If two Twinkies wants to get hitched so they can receive government benefits, I can live with that. Just don't call it marriage and blessed in the eyes of god.
My God doesn't have a problem with marriage. How can you possible claim to "live" with other's concept of God, but not recognize that other faiths perform and honor marriages for all loving couples?

We're married, the two lesbian pastors who married us (my sister and her partner) don't have a problem with that, and I honestly believe God doesn't have a problem with that.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47075 Dec 28, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
you should quote everything i've said on this.
Over and over again i said you should go for full civil benefits
Buford, we ALREADY HAVE MARRIAGE. Why the heck would we back-peddle for civil unions?

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#47077 Dec 28, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear, they did a great job of utilizing their base by feeding them with fear like they do everyday over non existent wars and censorship. They know that you and your fellow cur operate on the fear based premise that "if one isn't with me they must certainly be against me". They use you like sheep, because you allow them to, and they laugh the whole way to the bank.
"Honoring Christmas"! Yeah, that's a job for the "news"!!!!! Damn you are stupid.
Honoring Christmas is 'feeding fear'???

Honey, your anger issues are serious...

Just a 'hello idiot' note; This is about your side cutting off people.

Just one more thing besides marriage that you have backwards....

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47079 Dec 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honoring
Hey, KiMare, you'll also be interested to know that the officiant (UCC pastor who happens to be a lesbian) at this weekend's holy matrimony didn't ask the m/m couple if there were any intention of anal sex within their marriage.

Pastor doesn't care.
Jesus doesn't care.
God doesn't care.
KiMare, on the other hand....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Edmond Pulpo 181,937
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nuculur option 1,154,552
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,897
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,138
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 1 hr dango64 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,858
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr barefoot2626 25
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance