Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47073 Dec 28, 2013
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> I can live with that. If Adam and Steve wants to pork each other in the butt, I can live with than.
If two Twinkies wants to get hitched so they can receive government benefits, I can live with that. Just don't call it marriage and blessed in the eyes of god.
My God doesn't have a problem with marriage. How can you possible claim to "live" with other's concept of God, but not recognize that other faiths perform and honor marriages for all loving couples?

We're married, the two lesbian pastors who married us (my sister and her partner) don't have a problem with that, and I honestly believe God doesn't have a problem with that.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47075 Dec 28, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
you should quote everything i've said on this.
Over and over again i said you should go for full civil benefits
Buford, we ALREADY HAVE MARRIAGE. Why the heck would we back-peddle for civil unions?

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#47077 Dec 28, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear, they did a great job of utilizing their base by feeding them with fear like they do everyday over non existent wars and censorship. They know that you and your fellow cur operate on the fear based premise that "if one isn't with me they must certainly be against me". They use you like sheep, because you allow them to, and they laugh the whole way to the bank.
"Honoring Christmas"! Yeah, that's a job for the "news"!!!!! Damn you are stupid.
Honoring Christmas is 'feeding fear'???

Honey, your anger issues are serious...

Just a 'hello idiot' note; This is about your side cutting off people.

Just one more thing besides marriage that you have backwards....

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47079 Dec 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honoring
Hey, KiMare, you'll also be interested to know that the officiant (UCC pastor who happens to be a lesbian) at this weekend's holy matrimony didn't ask the m/m couple if there were any intention of anal sex within their marriage.

Pastor doesn't care.
Jesus doesn't care.
God doesn't care.
KiMare, on the other hand....
hahahgod

Alexandria, VA

#47080 Dec 28, 2013
scrodum sack wrote:
How many old fairy couples do you see today....not many at all..y, cause gays can't live with each other long enough because they both argue who is the queen...lol...smack my butt and call me sissy...haha...they jus want to be noticed that they are screwing each other in the Brown eye...sick balllicking butt queers
God you are a idiot

Location hidden

#47081 Dec 28, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, KiMare, you'll also be interested to know that the officiant (UCC pastor who happens to be a lesbian) at this weekend's holy matrimony didn't ask the m/m couple if there were any intention of anal sex within their marriage.
Pastor doesn't care.
Jesus doesn't care.
God doesn't care.
KiMare, on the other hand....
Just a few corrections.

Women cannot hold the office of Pastor.

Asking the question would be pointless since there are no other options.

There was no wedding.

You certainly don't speak for God.

Smile.
Mr sad

United States

#47082 Dec 28, 2013
If you've been so called married by a gay preacher.(no such thing) then your not married. God doesn't accept such.
hahahgod

Alexandria, VA

#47083 Dec 28, 2013
Mr sad wrote:
If you've been so called married by a gay preacher.(no such thing) then your not married. God doesn't accept such.

God also says that women can not teach or speak in church but the still do. Who cares what god says.
hahahgod

Alexandria, VA

#47084 Dec 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Just a few corrections.

There was no wedding.

Smile.
Neither do you so let them live they way they want let them pay if there is a god

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

[email protected]

#47085 Dec 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a few corrections.
There was no wedding.
Smile.
Hmph! My daughter belongs to Christ United Methodist Church in Rockford, IL, and they have two women there that the membership refer to as "pastor", one of whom performed the wedding ceremony for my daughter and son-in-law. So she's an imposter! A pretender! Fascinating!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47088 Dec 28, 2013
hahahgod wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do you so let them live they way they want let them pay if there is a god
KiMare thinks he IS God. He's in for a rude awakening.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47090 Dec 28, 2013
scrodum sack wrote:
<quoted text>rusty dusty, that jus goes to show you how clueless you are. Woman pastor, you have a warped mind in sooooooo many ways. Now, I can see why. Y are so misinformed. Very the facts straight, then comment you stupid sick nasty pathetic dumb bastard butthole licker
You're awesome too!!!! Thanks for the kind words.
Cherno

Granite City, IL

#47095 Dec 29, 2013
Homosexuality is obviously some form of mental illness, but i do not believe for one second they can help it. Eventually whatever quirk it is that makes them ill will be at least discovered, although maybe not "cured". There is something wrong with them, and because of that, persecuting or mistreating them for their sickness alone is very wrong. Its the fact that they so stubbornly deny this abnormality, insist otherwise, and even imply its a great thing (sooo vougue) that makes them problematic to decent society, and just down right annoying. They have made themselves a general menace, and it has nothing to do with their sexual deviance in the bed room or bath house. As with any neo liberal, they just take it too F`n far and ultimately cause trouble with their BS. They are also, as with any libby, MASSIVE hypocrites.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47096 Dec 29, 2013
Cherno wrote:
Homosexuality is obviously some form of mental illness, but i do not believe for one second they can help it. Eventually whatever quirk it is that makes them ill will be at least discovered, although maybe not "cured". There is something wrong with them, and because of that, persecuting or mistreating them for their sickness alone is very wrong. Its the fact that they so stubbornly deny this abnormality, insist otherwise, and even imply its a great thing (sooo vougue) that makes them problematic to decent society, and just down right annoying. They have made themselves a general menace, and it has nothing to do with their sexual deviance in the bed room or bath house. As with any neo liberal, they just take it too F`n far and ultimately cause trouble with their BS. They are also, as with any libby, MASSIVE hypocrites.
well said.
A cure probably is impossible but i hope not society could sure use one right now.
I do believe that instead of a cure science will find a way to eliminate a gay factor in a fetus.
They are already looking at ways to change a fetus to eliminate birth defects and diseases,
Only a gay fool would think they are not also looking into eliminating the gay factor as well.
Act

Benton, IL

#47098 Dec 29, 2013
Cherno wrote:
I agree, man was created perfect but has changed his own DNA from living a sinful unhealthy lifestyle. Even in the Roman days royalty married their own brother/sister thinking it keep their blood line pure. Then throw is some STD'S, a little drugs and alcohol along with the incest. Mans DNA/Genes had no choice but to be confused.
The bible says I knew when you were in your mothers womb. Today medical science can say the same thing. Do a DNA test on the unborn and tell if you will have the tendencies to be a smoker, doper, obese, dumb/smart ect. These are not genes man was created with, these are genes man created in himself by living a sinful unhealthy lifestyle. Now we are passing laws to make these mutants the normal way of life, creating more mutants. Man should be trying to find a cure for this gay disease, fighting it like it was a cancer instead of accepting it.

Location hidden

#47099 Dec 29, 2013
hahahgod wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not the sensitive type, are you.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#47100 Dec 29, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Hmph! My daughter belongs to Christ United Methodist Church in Rockford, IL, and they have two women there that the membership refer to as "pastor", one of whom performed the wedding ceremony for my daughter and son-in-law. So she's an imposter! A pretender! Fascinating!
Grew up in Rockford.

I Timothy 2&3

Moreover, I Corinthians 11 says that Christian Churches have no other practice.
Act

Benton, IL

#47101 Dec 29, 2013
I have always supported gays in the military. If we sent all our gays to North Korea? N. Korea would be glad to stop making nuclear weapons. Their military would be on the run just like the British was back in 1812 if fear of getting Aids.
Just think, what would you do if you was a North Korean soldier and saw 5,000 gays coming at you with boners after your poop shooter :-)
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47102 Dec 29, 2013
Act wrote:
<quoted text> Man should be trying to find a cure for this gay disease, fighting it like it was a cancer instead of accepting it.
Of course scientist are looking into the gay factors as well as disease factors.
Think about it they are motivated by money.
How many parents want totally healthy babies. How many parents would want a gay baby.
There is money to be made making sure babies are healthy and gay free.
There will be no money for having gay babies. No one would pay for that.
Ace

Benton, IL

#47103 Dec 29, 2013
It angers me how the gay community has took the political spot light off the black community. If Jackson and Sharpton whats to keep making a labor free living they will have to turn gay. The black community has done so much for america. There has never been a foreign war fought on american soil. Why? No other country in the world wants to support us if they should be able to kick america's butt.
I believe our politicians should changed their focus to helping the hard working illegals that has lived in the U.S. most of their life, instead of the gay community. There is many illegal children that has never seen the country they are a citizen of. Now if you are a Cuban all you have to do is touch american soil to become an american citizen. Now how is that fair?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 219,272
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,402,996
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 70,820
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 5 hr dragoneye82 35
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 6,544
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 72,036
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 2,841
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 hr CrunchyBacon 103,111

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages