Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52049 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Act

Benton, IL

#47098 Dec 29, 2013
Cherno wrote:
Homosexuality is obviously some form of mental illness, but i do not believe for one second they can help it. Eventually whatever quirk it is that makes them ill will be at least discovered, although maybe not "cured". There is something wrong with them, and because of that, persecuting or mistreating them for their sickness alone is very wrong. Its the fact that they so stubbornly deny this abnormality, insist otherwise, and even imply its a great thing (sooo vougue) that makes them problematic to decent society, and just down right annoying. They have made themselves a general menace, and it has nothing to do with their sexual deviance in the bed room or bath house. As with any neo liberal, they just take it too F`n far and ultimately cause trouble with their BS. They are also, as with any libby, MASSIVE hypocrites.
I agree, man was created perfect but has changed his own DNA from living a sinful unhealthy lifestyle. Even in the Roman days royalty married their own brother/sister thinking it keep their blood line pure. Then throw is some STD'S, a little drugs and alcohol along with the incest. Mans DNA/Genes had no choice but to be confused.
The bible says I knew when you were in your mothers womb. Today medical science can say the same thing. Do a DNA test on the unborn and tell if you will have the tendencies to be a smoker, doper, obese, dumb/smart ect. These are not genes man was created with, these are genes man created in himself by living a sinful unhealthy lifestyle. Now we are passing laws to make these mutants the normal way of life, creating more mutants. Man should be trying to find a cure for this gay disease, fighting it like it was a cancer instead of accepting it.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#47099 Dec 29, 2013
hahahgod wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do you so let them live they way they want let them pay if there is a god
You are not the sensitive type, are you.

Smirk.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#47100 Dec 29, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Hmph! My daughter belongs to Christ United Methodist Church in Rockford, IL, and they have two women there that the membership refer to as "pastor", one of whom performed the wedding ceremony for my daughter and son-in-law. So she's an imposter! A pretender! Fascinating!
Grew up in Rockford.

I Timothy 2&3

Moreover, I Corinthians 11 says that Christian Churches have no other practice.
Act

Benton, IL

#47101 Dec 29, 2013
I have always supported gays in the military. If we sent all our gays to North Korea? N. Korea would be glad to stop making nuclear weapons. Their military would be on the run just like the British was back in 1812 if fear of getting Aids.
Just think, what would you do if you was a North Korean soldier and saw 5,000 gays coming at you with boners after your poop shooter :-)
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47102 Dec 29, 2013
Act wrote:
<quoted text> Man should be trying to find a cure for this gay disease, fighting it like it was a cancer instead of accepting it.
Of course scientist are looking into the gay factors as well as disease factors.
Think about it they are motivated by money.
How many parents want totally healthy babies. How many parents would want a gay baby.
There is money to be made making sure babies are healthy and gay free.
There will be no money for having gay babies. No one would pay for that.
Ace

Benton, IL

#47103 Dec 29, 2013
It angers me how the gay community has took the political spot light off the black community. If Jackson and Sharpton whats to keep making a labor free living they will have to turn gay. The black community has done so much for america. There has never been a foreign war fought on american soil. Why? No other country in the world wants to support us if they should be able to kick america's butt.
I believe our politicians should changed their focus to helping the hard working illegals that has lived in the U.S. most of their life, instead of the gay community. There is many illegal children that has never seen the country they are a citizen of. Now if you are a Cuban all you have to do is touch american soil to become an american citizen. Now how is that fair?
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47104 Dec 29, 2013
Ace wrote:
It angers me how the gay community has took the political spot light off the black community. If Jackson and Sharpton whats to keep making a labor free living they will have to turn gay. The black community has done so much for america. There has never been a foreign war fought on american soil. Why? No other country in the world wants to support us if they should be able to kick america's butt.
I believe our politicians should changed their focus to helping the hard working illegals that has lived in the U.S. most of their life, instead of the gay community. There is many illegal children that has never seen the country they are a citizen of. Now if you are a Cuban all you have to do is touch american soil to become an american citizen. Now how is that fair?
illegal immigration is a whole different issue. There are plenty of threads dedicated to it. No need to mix it with the gay issue. Point taken on the unfair Cuban preference.

Same with the black equal rights movement. It took is totally different then the gay rights issue.
You can't compare slavery to sexual preference.

But you could make a case about current black leaders like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton taking a free ride on civil rights issues. All too often they over look the rights violations when it goes in the other direction. This too is really for another thread and not this one.

Lets try and leave this thread for the gay issue of marriage.
If must sway from that topic lets at least keep it on a gay topic. Such as someday science will find a way to eliminate the gay factor in a fetus.

Personal observation on the black movement. If you really want to move ahead dump the democrats they haven't done anything for blacks. They hold blacks back in poverty and fear.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47105 Dec 29, 2013
Gays, atheist, and liberals would love to have everyone think that science and God don't mix. And that somehow science is only on their side.

Science isn't on anyone's side.
Science has helped prove that biblical historical sites and events did actually happen. So God exist and science proves it.

Science will someday prove exactly what makes a person gay. Is it a gene ? DNA ? Choice ? Rape ? Maybe any number of those possible possibilities and not just one.

Whatever the case science will find a way to eliminate the gay factor from a fetus. Not because i might think its a good idea. LOL i can bet gays in here are going to jump on me as if its all my idea.

Nope sorry. It'll be the idea of parents who if given the choice between a gay baby or a hetero baby will choose a hetero baby.
These parents will be the driving force for science not me.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47106 Dec 29, 2013
Act wrote:
I have always supported gays in the military. If we sent all our gays to North Korea? N. Korea would be glad to stop making nuclear weapons. Their military would be on the run just like the British was back in 1812 if fear of getting Aids.
Just think, what would you do if you was a North Korean soldier and saw 5,000 gays coming at you with boners after your poop shooter :-)
i just know your going for the humor.
Seriously if given a choice the military would love to go back to the days when gays were not allowed in and were thrown out if caught.
Too bad we can't let the military run the military.
Ace

Benton, IL

#47107 Dec 29, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
illegal immigration is a whole different issue. There are plenty of threads dedicated to it. No need to mix it with the gay issue. Point taken on the unfair Cuban preference.
Same with the black equal rights movement. It took is totally different then the gay rights issue.
You can't compare slavery to sexual preference.
But you could make a case about current black leaders like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton taking a free ride on civil rights issues. All too often they over look the rights violations when it goes in the other direction. This too is really for another thread and not this one.
Lets try and leave this thread for the gay issue of marriage.
If must sway from that topic lets at least keep it on a gay topic. Such as someday science will find a way to eliminate the gay factor in a fetus.
Personal observation on the black movement. If you really want to move ahead dump the democrats they haven't done anything for blacks. They hold blacks back in poverty and fear.
I agree, but I was trying to make a political point on how gay marriage has been superseding more important human right issues. Supporting two gays so they can get a little $hit on their dick shouldn't even be a political agenda!
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47108 Dec 29, 2013
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> I agree, but I was trying to make a political point on how gay marriage has been superseding more important human right issues. Supporting two gays so they can get a little $hit on their dick shouldn't even be a political agenda!
True.
Truth in Advertising

Taylor, MI

#47111 Dec 29, 2013
Why are they referred to as "gay" I don't know of many gay homosexuals and stats show violence between homosexual couples is much higher than heterosexual couples. Call it what it is homosexuality .... Introduced by past homosexual abuse by others ....

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#47112 Dec 29, 2013
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> I agree, but I was trying to make a political point on how gay marriage has been superseding more important human right issues. Supporting two gays so they can get a......
So, the first thing that springs to your mind when you hear about marriage law and families is two men engaging in anal sex?

And you think OTHER people have issues?

Location hidden

#47113 Dec 29, 2013
ALLAH wrote:
Gay Marriage is an abomination!(a vile, shameful, or detestable action, condition, habit, etc.:)!
Love, marriage, and family life are certainly not "abominations". If you believe they are, then your marriage must be miserable, and I pity your spouse.

Location hidden

#47114 Dec 29, 2013
Truth in Advertising wrote:
Why are they referred to as "gay" I don't know of many gay homosexuals and stats show violence between homosexual couples is much higher than heterosexual couples. Call it what it is homosexuality .... Introduced by past homosexual abuse by others ....
Why bother to make up such silly things? If you actually knew a few gay couples and their kids, you might learn something truthful.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47115 Dec 29, 2013
Truth in Advertising wrote:
Are you here because Baumgartner's is closed, or are you here because you spent the night carousing at Baumgartner's?
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47116 Dec 29, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bother to make up such silly things? If you actually knew a few gay couples and their kids, you might learn something truthful.
why do you assume one must personally know a gay to know the truth about homosexuality ?
Do you personally know any serial killers ? Yet i'm sure you know truthfully they are bad dangerous people.

Don't try and make this about what heterosexuals know. The thread is about gays and marriage.
Stop trying to duck it.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47117 Dec 29, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the first thing that springs to your mind when you hear about marriage law and families is two men engaging in anal sex?
And you think OTHER people have issues?
If i'm hearing about a heterosexual marriage i'm thinking about a wonderful loving commitment blessed by God.
If i'm thinking about 2 gays pretending to be married i'm thinking they are just using it as an excuse to have anal sex and be thought of as normal.
Considering this thread is all about gay marriage then yeah i think everyone posting on here is thinking about gays doing it only to legitimize their anal sex.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47118 Dec 29, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you assume one must personally know a gay to know the truth about homosexuality ?
Do you personally know any serial killers ? Yet i'm sure you know truthfully they are bad dangerous people.
Don't try and make this about what heterosexuals know. The thread is about gays and marriage.
Stop trying to duck it.
Lame.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47119 Dec 29, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
If i'm thinking about 2 gays pretending to be married i'm thinking they are just using it as an excuse to have anal sex and be thought of as normal.
Considering this thread is all about gay marriage then yeah i think everyone posting on here is thinking about gays doing it only to legitimize their anal sex.
Why do you spend so much time contemplating anal sex? Your therapist can help you get to the bottom of that.

Do straight people use marriage as an excuse to have vaginal sex and be thought of as normal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Fitius T Bluster 1,782,555
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 5 hr MPMMB 2,667
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr MPMMB 1,148
Change one letter in the word (Apr '12) 5 hr MPMMB 138
Booby DeNiro guarantees Donald's 2020 election ... 7 hr Guest 18
last post wins! (Apr '13) 7 hr The real Rudy 2,872
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 7 hr The real Rudy 3,922

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages