Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52089 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

whosgod

Virginia Beach, VA

#46997 Dec 27, 2013
real talk wrote:
<quoted text>that makes me sad for you, not mad. You will have to face God for that...I really feel sorry for you you ignorant fool, wait a minute, no I don't..lol...maybe Satan will screw you in your hairy pimply nasty fat butthole fairy boy..haha
Come up with good insults lol I can understand half the stuff you say you are a special kind of stupid

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#46998 Dec 27, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who said your union was gender-less, Hunty.
Where did I say that?

Smile.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#46999 Dec 27, 2013
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/12/...

the last paragraph says it all

A&E Network’s reversal in the face of backlash is quite telling to the American people who are growing tired of GLAAD and cultural elites who want to silence people and remove God and His word from every aspect of public life."

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#47003 Dec 27, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/enterta inment/2013/12/27/duck-dynasty -to-resume-filming-with-phil-r obertson-ae-announces/
the last paragraph says it all
A&E Network’s reversal in the face of backlash is quite telling to the American people who are growing tired of GLAAD and cultural elites who want to silence people and remove God and His word from every aspect of public life."
Love FOX, and didn't they do a great job honoring Christmas!!!
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47004 Dec 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Love FOX, and didn't they do a great job honoring Christmas!!!
Fox is Awesome
what is funny is that the LIBERALS own all the other major news source. And they go nuts because they can't own FOX too.
LIBERALS own the schools systems and the justice system.
FOX is the one thing they can't control. That is why FOX is number one in ratings.
In spite of their control LIBERALS are not in the majority of people.
That is also why they fear voters on issues like gay marriage.
They depend on a few LIBERAL judges to go against the will of the people and push their gay agenda. They could never win in a fair vote. Not nationally.
Ace

Benton, IL

#47005 Dec 27, 2013
I like Fox news, the most trusted news station on tv. I also watch a little CNN. MSNBC is nothing but a low class joke with the lowest ratings!!
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47006 Dec 27, 2013
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/the-five/index....
i love the 5 that Greg guy is funny and right on. Great monologs
Kimberly got one heck of a body on her. Voice is weird but she is legally smart. Love her take on the legal issues.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47007 Dec 27, 2013

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#47008 Dec 27, 2013
real talk wrote:
<quoted text> hey look, it's stupy again...lol..you know you been beat. Jus stop already. You looked like a fool before, now it is jus ridiculous..haha
KKKristian

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#47009 Dec 27, 2013
whosgod wrote:
<quoted text>
Come up with good insults lol I can understand half the stuff you say you are a special kind of stupid
It always comes in last, but it gets a trophy anyway just for showing up when it gets back on the little yellow bus.
whosgod

Virginia Beach, VA

#47013 Dec 27, 2013
real talk wrote:
<quoted text>you got nerve fairy boy. Ur a special kind of queer boy. That's y you all have to hide in closets cause you are ashamed of urself...tell me, are you a flammer..lmao
Come on get some better jokes Jesus. And I'm a chick you dumb ass. The day you can talk right and have different insults is the day I will get butt hurt

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#47014 Dec 27, 2013
real talk wrote:
<quoted text> ok simpleton.....qqqueer
Go KKKristian go. This is good stuff.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#47015 Dec 27, 2013
real talk wrote:
<quoted text>
QQQUEER!!!!!!!
Yeah yeah yeah. Go KKKristian go. Rah rah rah!!!!!

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#47016 Dec 27, 2013
real talk wrote:
<quoted text>
QQQUEER
More more more. Show us what real KKKristians are like.
Thomas Jefferson

Overland Park, KS

#47017 Dec 27, 2013
“It does me no injury for my neighbors to say there are 20 gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my legs.”

As we reflect on all matters at the turn of the new year, maybe we should think about how lucky we all are to live in a country as rich, diverse, and beautiful as ours. One that allows the Robertson family and Ellen DeGeneres to live their lives freely, and to make a living without fear of reprisal for simply being who they are, and for believing what they believe.
Ace

Benton, IL

#47019 Dec 28, 2013
Thomas Jefferson wrote:
“It does me no injury for my neighbors to say there are 20 gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my legs.”
As we reflect on all matters at the turn of the new year, maybe we should think about how lucky we all are to live in a country as rich, diverse, and beautiful as ours. One that allows the Robertson family and Ellen DeGeneres to live their lives freely, and to make a living without fear of reprisal for simply being who they are, and for believing what they believe.
I can live with that. If Adam and Steve wants to pork each other in the butt, I can live with than.
If two Twinkies wants to get hitched so they can receive government benefits, I can live with that. Just don't call it marriage and blessed in the eyes of god.
A law could be passed so Twinkies could receive government benefits under the civil union law or another name besides marriage. I believe that would end the argument about the unholy gay marriage and everyone would be happy. Don't crap in my back yard and I won't crap in your back yard!
Ace in The Hole

Overland Park, KS

#47020 Dec 28, 2013
You elected your representatives who passed the vote. Did you vote?
Ace

Benton, IL

#47021 Dec 28, 2013
Ace in The Hole wrote:
You elected your representatives who passed the vote. Did you vote?
I always vote. But I don't vote a democrat ticket. Why, because abortion and gay marriage that the liberal party supports is against the word of god. Plus I don't like the spending and high taxes that the democrat politicians support to buy votes with, so our liar an chief can have a party. What we borrow today must be payed back tomorrow and that will fall on the backs of our children. I feel if I voted a democrat ticket I would be responsibility for not leaving our children a better world to live in.
Agree

Overland Park, KS

#47022 Dec 28, 2013
I agree with T jefferson , Ace and Ace Hole. We did elect the officials who voted in this SS bill that became law.... Equally i am guilty as everyone who voted and is unhappy about it But this pissin n bitchin format here aint gonna change the results So we either change the law via the process or accept Thomas Jeffersons posting . For myself, changing the law thru the process is monumental task that i really dont wave enuff time , energy or give a shit to get involved. So letem screw and do whatever they want however they call it. Marriage, partners... Whatever. And whatever god, no god or higher power each of us pray to, will sort it out in the end...
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47023 Dec 28, 2013
Thomas Jefferson wrote:
One that allows the Robertson family and Ellen DeGeneres to live their lives freely, and to make a living without fear of reprisal for simply being who they are, and for believing what they believe.
that simply is NOT true.Ellen can say and do whatever she wants and never fear reprisal.
Robertson lost his job for a while over saying what he wanted.
He only just now got his job back because the station was losing tons of money without him.
They didn't bring him back because they had a change of heart over what he said.
In fact look for a very water down Robertson when he next appears on that show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min cathy1691823 1,479,513
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 17 min Susanm 10,056
News Obama's farewell speech in Chicago felt like th... 43 min Captain Dunghorse 31
John Lewis is NOT a hero, he's an idiot who got... 1 hr NEEDS New BASHING 7
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr idiots the dems 234,006
NO Negrah HATE CRIMES,Ha Media protected 1 hr Jimmy Brown FB NFL 9
Cong. John Lewis is a worthless black dem. hack... 1 hr NeedsAHeadBashing 5

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages