Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52048 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Ace

Benton, IL

#46929 Dec 26, 2013
whosgod wrote:
<quoted text>
You're** you got prove of a after life l?
Yes many people has had afterlife experiences. If you believe in any kind of spirits then you have to believe in the bible. Plus god said so. Do you believe in ET? I do even thou I have never seen ET. I don't believe our universe was created just for our amusement. The more science tries to prove the bible wrong, the more science is proving the bible right. Science has found ancient chariots wheels at the bottom of the red sea where Moses crossed and signs of a great flood in the known world.
whosgod

Virginia Beach, VA

#46931 Dec 26, 2013
So that bible said there is one. So that means spider man could be real?
whosgod

Virginia Beach, VA

#46936 Dec 26, 2013
Llpp
whosgod

Virginia Beach, VA

#46937 Dec 26, 2013
real talk wrote:
<quoted text>what, are you high fruit cake? What are you babbling about now girly boy..lol
You people say god is real because a book says so right? By that logic spider man is real.
whosgod

Virginia Beach, VA

#46938 Dec 26, 2013
real talk wrote:
<quoted text>ace, that is exactly right. The more they try to prove the bible wrong the mite they fail...but then you got these gay dudes trying to say otherwise like they are scientist or something..
You are a Moron Jesus I didn't think anyone could be this stupid
whosgod

Virginia Beach, VA

#46939 Dec 26, 2013
real talk wrote:
<quoted text>haha, ur funny girly boy. Who is ur super hero....fairyboy. he can swallow allot of jez in a single gup...lol
I heard you could to

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#46943 Dec 26, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
you are always so wrong its a waste responding to you.
Even Dusty who hates me will confirm i do look things up on line.
so to suggest otherwise is just not true and a waste of my time responding.
But i did do the research so here look at this it might help you
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/dinosaurs/bigbang...
You've got to be kidding. LOL

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46944 Dec 26, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree. I've mentioned how AIDS is a huge killer spread of GAY anal sex more than once.
as usual you weren't paying attention.
try coffee instead of drugs it might help your concentration..
More lies from the KKKristian right. Big surprise. Once again you prove that you don't even believe in your own stupid religion.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46945 Dec 26, 2013
real talk wrote:
<quoted text> yes we do, it's called Christianity....but you on the other hand have NOTHING to believe in. Sad really. You think we just die and that's it...your a pathetic fairy...
Neither one of you follows what you claim to be. You're hypocrites and liars........and yes, when you die, that's it; just like before you were born. Narcissistic KKKristians think they are so important that the universe can't do without their existence. Bwaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaahaaaaa

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46948 Dec 26, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i was thinking more along the lines of having the gays following me into church.
Why? So they can be just like you? After all, you're such a shining example of what a KKKristian can be. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

You Jeebus warned you about why proselytizing is a bad idea. Don't you read your buybull?

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46949 Dec 26, 2013
Big Bang wrote:
<quoted text>YUUP you answered my question your nothing but a flaming *** your on here looking for a date slurp slurp.
Gooby gobby dobby nobby noo.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46950 Dec 26, 2013
real talk wrote:
<quoted text> just quit already gaylord perry..haha, ur just a big ole dumb butt snifer..gays and dogs have that in common. You both like to sniff buttholes...lmao..there are 8 billion people in this world....7 and a half billion are religious and the other 1% are gay but gays say there isn't a higher power...umm, I guess 7 and a half billion off people wrong but the 1 percent of ass clowns are correct...how dumb are you anyway fairy boy
Ha ha ha ha ha......I was right.......meth it is.
Rocketman

United States

#46954 Dec 27, 2013
Gays suck!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#46955 Dec 27, 2013
whosgod wrote:
So that bible said there is one. So that means spider man could be real?
In a brief, one page concise description of creation, the Bible also says that life was created from the earth, and that human life was at it's earliest conception a simple genderless life form.

It even notes that marriage is simply a REunion of male and female, back to that genderless life form.

Smile.
Ace

Benton, IL

#46956 Dec 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In a brief, one page concise description of creation, the Bible also says that life was created from the earth, and that human life was at it's earliest conception a simple genderless life form.
It even notes that marriage is simply a REunion of male and female, back to that genderless life form.
Smile.
Satan's children already has their excuses made up why god doesn't exist. So why bother with them? They are just trying to drag you down to hell with them. You have hears the old saying, misery loves company. We can take care of the Satan,s gay azz at the voting booth by voting a conservative ticket.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#46957 Dec 27, 2013
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Yes many people has had afterlife experiences. If you believe in any kind of spirits then you have to believe in the bible. Plus god said so. Do you believe in ET? I do even thou I have never seen ET. I don't believe our universe was created just for our amusement. The more science tries to prove the bible wrong, the more science is proving the bible right. Science has found ancient chariots wheels at the bottom of the red sea where Moses crossed and signs of a great flood in the known world.
GREAT GREAT POST
i've been saying all along that science and God go together.
Historical digs are finding sites mentioned in the bible long thought by atheist not to have happened.
Thanks for your post. I loved it.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#46958 Dec 27, 2013
http://aleroy.com/blog/archives/3370

Thanks to medical breakthroughs more and more people are brought back from death of a heart attack or other life ending conditions.
These people over overwhelmingly state they experienced an afterlife.

But for the non believers there may not be an after life. Maybe for them its a void.
And for the sinners there is hell.
whosgod

Alexandria, VA

#46959 Dec 27, 2013
real talk wrote:
<quoted text>there is a cure for being queer but there isn't a cure for being a dumbass...hahaha..lol
I love your grade school insults. I got nothing against god or people that believe in him that's your right. There is no proof beside a book which has just stories and that's it. The day the prove me wrong is the day I go to church.
whosgod

Alexandria, VA

#46960 Dec 27, 2013
real talk wrote:
<quoted text>just quit already gaylord perry..haha, ur just a big ole dumb butt snifer..gays and dogs have that in common. You both like to sniff buttholes...lmao..there are 8 billion people in this world....7 and a half billion are religious and the other 1% are gay but gays say there isn't a higher power...umm, I guess 7 and a half billion off people wrong but the 1 percent of ass clowns are correct...how dumb are you anyway fairy boy
Lol your stupidity makes my head hurt please do research and know what you are talking about before you vomit out random bull shit
whosgod

Alexandria, VA

#46962 Dec 27, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
http://aleroy.com/blog/archive s/3370

Thanks to medical breakthroughs more and more people are brought back from death of a heart attack or other life ending conditions.
These people over overwhelmingly state they experienced an afterlife.

But for the non believers there may not be an after life. Maybe for them its a void.
And for the sinners there is hell.
This is why I believe somewhat in god. All these stories about the bright light.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min USAsince1680 1,708,443
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Pasquali 11,969
Trump is A 8 hr Maverick 808 471
Letís play a game! 10 hr Gary 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr FART TYME 64,465
Maybe We Outta Ban Knives? 11 hr Lulz 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 hr WelbyMD 243,320

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages