Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
40,221 - 40,240 of 49,508 Comments Last updated 47 min ago

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#46814 Dec 25, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
well if that is the way YOU feel then science should do EVERYTHING they can to eliminate future generations from having gay kids.
And in the meantime they should work towards a cure for gays. Castration ? Its a bit rough but maybe if you go first other gays will follow.
I don't want to see you get bullied over you being gay. Its just not right.
Please give castration serious consideration.
What are you.......twelve?

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46815 Dec 25, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that using a double negative does cancel each other out.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
What's wrong, didn't Santa bring the right toy? It seems that on baby jeebus' special day, you'd have something better to do. What a sad and lonely life you must lead. It explains why you're trolling Topix all of your waking hours.
REALFrontPageNew s

Chicago, IL

#46816 Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas Topix Troll !!!!!!

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46817 Dec 25, 2013
Sick of hearing about it wrote:
I am so sick of hearing what the gays want. Gay people are the most negative prejudice nitpickers there are. It is not right that they marry. Marriage is for men and women. I am gay and don't think it is right that gay people marry. They are promiscuous and the lifestyle spreads diseases. I have yet to meet a gay that doesn't cheat.
I have yet to meet a KKKristian who isn't an hypocritical liar........and the ones who complain about gay people the most are gay themselves.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46818 Dec 25, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
i admire your honesty.
but for being honest the gays in here are going to blast you. Good luck.
You're KKKristian. You think lies and truth are the same thing. Like your buybull, for example.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46819 Dec 25, 2013
Ace wrote:
The liberal Obama-nation is destroying american morals. What is next after gay marriage? Bestiality?
Yes gay marriage is part of the domino effect of the anti-christ (Obama) plan to turn people beliefs away from god and send more people to hell.
Hell doesn't exist except for in the feeble, brainwashed minds of KKKristians. Get deprogrammed and join reality.......and turn off Fox news.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46820 Dec 25, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell doesn't exist .
are you in for a surprise on judgement day.
its amazing how many atheist will become Christian as they get older and closer to death.
i see that in your future but by then it'll be too late God don't like phonies
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46821 Dec 25, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're KKKristian. You think lies and truth are the same thing. Like your buybull, for example.
naw the difference is easy to tell
Bible = truth
gays/atheist = liars
Ace

Christopher, IL

#46822 Dec 25, 2013
Sick of hearing about it wrote:
I am so sick of hearing what the gays want. Gay people are the most negative prejudice nitpickers there are. It is not right that they marry. Marriage is for men and women. I am gay and don't think it is right that gay people marry. They are promiscuous and the lifestyle spreads diseases. I have yet to meet a gay that doesn't cheat.
I wouldn't sweat it. Unlike you most gays is unholy atheist trying to drag you down to their level.
The bible says there will be trials and tribulations, this is just one of those tribulations. Honestly I have never seen Satan working so hard. I will say it again, I believe there is a few gays with good moral values that will make it into heaven. I once knew a gay man that said there is gay people, then there is queers. I'm a gay man that knows my place. My opinion he was a good man. He never tried to force his opinion or lifestyle on anyone.
PS. These isn't many straight people that don't cheat.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46825 Dec 25, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
are you in for a surprise on judgement day.
its amazing how many atheist will become Christian as they get older and closer to death.
i see that in your future but by then it'll be too late God don't like phonies
So, your imaginary friend doesn't even like you? I'm atheist now and will be 'til I die. You see, my parents didn't force me into one of your brainwashing institutions. I can see reality and you can't. I don't live in a fantasy world of gods, magic, and talking donkeys,......... you do. LOL

No genuine atheist in their right mind could EVER suddenly decide to believe in something he knows is not real. Those are stories that are told by lying KKKristians, whose club you happen to belong to, lying KKKristian.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46826 Dec 25, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible = truth
gays/atheist = liars
Atheists can see right through your game of make-believe. You've been lied to by con-artists and can't face it when confronted with the fact that you are a fucking-fool for believing such hogwash., so you lash out like a child.

The first order of business to remain KKKristian is to lie to yourself to believe the absurdity that is your religion. You believe in a magical being that said the magic words and poofed everything into existence. LMAO

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46827 Dec 25, 2013
real talk wrote:
<quoted text>wow, honesty is the best policy....this man speaks the truth even if it involves him. now this is a real a man...thank you for your comment
So, you'll believe any bull-shit story as long as it sounds good to you.........how very KKKristian of you. Have you read that buybull yet? A lot of sheep believe that too. Baaaa baaaaa baaaa

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#46828 Dec 25, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible = truth
gays/atheist = liars
So when you lie in Jesus name about APA definitions, it magically becomes "true".

You've been busted telling tales NUMEROUS times. You have no authority about anything remotely related to the "truth".

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46829 Dec 25, 2013
real talk wrote:
<quoted text> lol, so everybody is wrong except for you..oh ok, got it...what a joke you are...lmao
You fell for a fairy tale. The joke is on you.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46831 Dec 25, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe in a magical being that said the magic words and poofed everything into existence. LMAO
as oppose to what ?
a big bang happened and from NOTHING suddenly an ENTIRE UNIVERSE just appear afterwards.
ROTFL yeah sure sounds like your belief just poofed into existence too.
Only difference is i can explain how that happened we call him God
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46832 Dec 25, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
So when you lie in Jesus name about APA definitions, it magically becomes "true".
You've been busted telling tales NUMEROUS times. You have no authority about anything remotely related to the "truth".
no idea what you're talking about.
Hey rant all you want.
i know the truth. You should come to church someday and learn about it.
For example you would learn no one has any authority unless it comes from God
You would learn about forgiveness of sins. And how its by the grace of God we have that forgiveness.
In short what you rant about really is meaningless. You don't have God in your heart so nothing you rant about has any hold over anyone not even yourself.
I would say your nothing but hot air and wind but i wouldn't want to insult the nature that God has created.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46833 Dec 25, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your imaginary friend doesn't even like you?
you mean Dusty doesn't like me ?
LOL no surprise there he doesn't like any Christian.
its ok why settle for being liked when i can have God's LOVE.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46834 Dec 25, 2013
well my on-line Christmas is slowly coming to an end.
I guess i'll need a new screen name.
No i'm not going to ask for suggestions. No need to i have a pretty good knack for picking out names without using the Urban Dictionary.
I use that for looking up all the gay terms Like Chester that is used in here.
I've already picked out my new screen name.
No sneak peeks i'll post something tomorrow with it.
Well back to family time and celebrating the birth of our Lord. As i fill my cup of eggnog to the brim.
Play nice everyone with your new toys.
whosgod

Virginia Beach, VA

#46837 Dec 25, 2013
You have no proof that god is real. There is proof that the Big Bang theory worked
ppl

Kewanee, IL

#46838 Dec 25, 2013
what does this have to do with the not so normal people wanting to pretend they are married like normal people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Yeah 1,101,547
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,530
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 13 min tax war profits 109,597
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min Pippa 97,967
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min litesong 46,382
Abby 9-2 54 min Pippa 11
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 4,667
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••