Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
40,121 - 40,140 of 49,010 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>
Absofluckinglutely unbelievable...hahahahahaha, sorry I am at a loss for words at the absurdity of everything you write.
Keep posting though, you are quite entertaining....
with that language i bet your mom and grandparents are proud of you.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashwipe, I know EXACTLY what it is that you meant to say. The problem is, you haven't yet said it.
you're another low life who can't write without swearing.
that is what happens when you have nothing to offer
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Yur Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
And for you one big stupid D-U-H! Hey oh great dumb ass,gays have been around since the dawn of mankind and will be around long after we are gone! Like I said,how very stupid can you be? Don't answer that as every one of your posts only confirms that diagnosis! LoL
gays don't seem to have a lot of numbers for being around since the beginning of man.
Could it be your numbers are dwindling. 3-4 percent in a growing world population is not very much at all.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
SO, your religion is OK with playing god and manipulating nature. Isn't that what you keep saying about gay people? That they are unnatural? As usual, hypocrisy reigns supreme in your cult.
You haven't explained a fuckingthing other than your wishful thinking about an Orwellian future where everyone follows in your own narrow world view. You are a dominionist. It's another KKKristian trait that's seen regularly in these threads. Good luck with that. LOL
Oh, and it's funny how you think everyone who stands up for gay rights is gay. What right does anyone think they have to decide for anyone else who they should be attracted to or who they partner up with? It's no one's business other than the people involved. Fuckingbusybody KKKristians need to clean their own closets.........bunch of child-molesting, brainwashing, lying thieves. They are the ones you should be worried about.
did you miss the words SCIENTIST are the ones who are manipulating nature.
The church doesn't have medical or research laboratories.
I guess all that swearing screwed up your brain.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2961742402001/girl...

to drown out all the swearing by the gays.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/life/apologizes+...

if that happened here those kids would be expelled.
but it does bring up the question what is going to happen when Muslim kids want Islam in the classroom.
You atheist and gays talk trash to Christians but you don't the guts to talk that trash to Muslims.
You don't need to be a genius to see where Muslims are heading.
Just look at the Philippines over the last few years.
Atheist and gays have more to fear from Muslims then they do us Christians.
D ick Dy nasty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

40200 comments so far. Why?

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
i didn't realize you were this ignorant
churches don't produce people.
Kumquat, churches produce Christians. And you are one ugly Christian.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
as for my looks beauty is only skin deep
My post wasn't about your looks. I have no idea what you look like, and don't care. I was referring to the type of person you are. You're ugly to the core.

And any church that assisted in making you the vile cur that you are, is not one any gay person would be interested in being married in. Here, let me make it more simple for you. F*ck your church.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
if that is the case then homosexual is doomed to evolution failure.
Oh, here we go! The idiot thinks she got something here!!!! This is going to be so much fun!!!!
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
survival of the fittest is part of that evolutionary equation.
Gotcha! You do realize that homosexuals have been present since the dawn of man, right hon?! We're documented as far back as the written word. We obviously fit with evolutions plan quite well.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Since homosexual can't reproduce on their own at some point heterosexuals will stop producing them.
Um, shyt for brains, there's two little problems with your make believe!!!!

1) The overwhelming majority of homosexuals are produced by HETEROSEXUALS. They bring an estimated 21,000 new homosexual children into this world every day.
2) Gays aren't sterile. We're fully capable of reproducing, using means employed by heterosexuals as well everyday. I'm gay and have two children. And like the overwhelming majority of gay parents, my children are straight.

But please, don't let facts get in the way of you presenting an argument that could be torn apart by an 11 year old!!!!!!!

Love it when you stupid fundies take the ridiculous mindset that gays have to produce more gays. Nothing demonstrates how stupid you are more than that one!!!!

Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the way nature intends. Since heterosexuals can reproduce nature at some point will only allow only heterosexuals to reproduce.
Yes dear, and on this day the moon will be made of cheese, gravity will be nullified, and the dish will run away with the spoon!!!!
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
another point to make if at some point we learn how to change genes or DNA we will then eliminate the homosexual part of that variation.
And you think this genetic tampering is going to occur in the same culture that right now can't even agree on the usage of stem cells??!!!!

LOL!!!! You are so ridiculous!!!
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets face it given a choice between having a heterosexual baby or a homosexual baby the heterosexual couple having the baby will always choose heterosexual. The very few that might not won't matter it won't be enough to sustain the homosexual population.
Princess, this statement would imply that the majority of people are as ugly as you are. They aren't. The generation producing the most babies at this time is more educated about homosexuals then you and your fellow religitards. They go into having a baby knowing full well that there is a chance the child will be gay. And they are equipped already to make sure that their child is well supported and never exposed to ugly people like you until they are prepared for that. Most parents love their children for who they are, not who they want them to be. Only selfish parents would do that.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
face it at some point in time the homosexuals will just die out or be scientifically and systematically eliminated.
No dear, that's not something I need to face. Your fantasyland doesn't concern me. Just like your ignorance doesn't concern me. Thank you for demonstrating, yet again, how completely stupid you are. I'm reminded of why I stopped reading your posts originally.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A biological basis for homosexuality doesn't mean it isn't a biological mistake.
Smile.
Doesn't mean it is. Which is why the study didn't use that terminology. Only you did. Because your a desperate charlatan.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A biological basis for homosexuality doesn't mean it isn't a biological mistake.
Smile.
According to the article, "itís part of NATURAL human variation". That hardly translates to "mistake". But don't let facts get in the way of your deceitfulness cur! Smile.
D ick Dy nasty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Merry ChrisTmas!
And....have a Happy 'Cracker' Barrel!
What a Ri DIC ulous controversy...you must admit.

Go Phil!
Go p *ssy!...not a nus. Duh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
are you that dense ?
i'll say it slower this time
its the SCIENTIST that will find a way to eliminate gays.
Oh, ok, who can resist such craziness and utter stupidity!!!!!

Why would scientists want to eliminate gays?!!! Are you under the impression that scientists give a flying f*ck about your religious views??!!!!!! Scientists don't care about gays. Scientists already know that we are a natural variant of humanity. Science would have no basis for wanting us eliminated.

Science doesn't exist to promote the agenda of your religion you stupid, stupid, stupid, ignorant moron!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

well wrote:
<quoted text>
Absofluckinglutely unbelievable...hahahahahaha, sorry I am at a loss for words at the absurdity of everything you write.
Keep posting though, you are quite entertaining....
I know, right?!!!! I can't stop laughing!!!!!! I'm beginning to think Christmas Spirit is even stupider than Brian_G the Topix Village Idiot!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
gays don't seem to have a lot of numbers for being around since the beginning of man.
Could it be your numbers are dwindling. 3-4 percent in a growing world population is not very much at all.
Our numbers have been the same, and always will be. It is most likely more like 6 to 8 percent. But you can quote your 3 to 4. In the end its irrelevant. Human rights aren't determined by what percentage of the population one represents. Only religitards like yourself think percentages are important.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
did you miss the words SCIENTIST are the ones who are manipulating nature.
I love your little black and white fantasy world. Based on your stupid comment here, one must assume that no scientists are Christians!! Just like how you stupidly believe that no gays are Christians!!!! You're so f*cking stupid!!!
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
The church doesn't have medical or research laboratories.
And real science has no vested interest in eliminating certain sexual orientations.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess all that swearing screwed up your brain.
What? Sorry sheep, I can't hear you over all the laughter your posts are causing.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, unless the researchers say it is a mistake. And they did.

Snicker.
No. they didn't. YOU did. Remember, Hunty, the fact that YOU happen to think homosexuality is a genetic error is irrelevant. You're a senile old man, not a cutting-edge scientist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Christmas Spirit wrote:
but it does bring up the question what is going to happen when Muslim kids want Islam in the classroom.
The same thing that happens when you Christards want Christianity in the classroom. You're all alike.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
You atheist and gays talk trash to Christians but you don't the guts to talk that trash to Muslims.
Let's see. Why don't you scroll through the last 20 pages or so of this thread. Come back and point out which nasty anti-gay posts were from Muslims. Compare those posts (if you can find one) to the number that are posted by Christards like yourself.

Get the picture honey? Unlike you fundie sheep Christards, we gays don't try and make enemies out of groups of people that think differently then we do. We haven't been attacked by Muslims. There are no Muslim groups protesting our events. There are no Muslim groups picketing our funerals. There are no Muslim groups out trying to create legislation to treat us differently. The only ones doing this are you KKKristians.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
You don't need to be a genius to see where Muslims are heading.
The fact that you think you fundie Christards are different is hilarious. Sorry hon, but I don't operate in Fox "News" reality. I don't live to pretend that other people are my enemy simply because they worship differently or believe differently. The only people that I consider an enemy are ones that lie about me, and make up bullshyt in order to promote their agenda. People like you.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
Just look at the Philippines over the last few years.
Whackadoo!!!
Christmas Spirit wrote:
Atheist and gays have more to fear from Muslims then they do us Christians.
No, we gays have the exact same thing to be fearful of. The nutty fundamentalist factions of BOTH of those religions. Fundie Christians are no different then the Taliban. you would both impose religious law over civil law, you would both love to have your agendas in the public school system, you would both like to have the other eliminated. You're both evil.
I know

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Because Jonah1 is in love with KiMare.
Someday he will win his heart over.
D ick Dy nasty wrote:
40200 comments so far. Why?
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kumquat, churches produce Christians. And you are one ugly Christian.
<quoted text>
My post wasn't about your looks. I have no idea what you look like, and don't care. I was referring to the type of person you are. You're ugly to the core.
And any church that assisted in making you the vile cur that you are, is not one any gay person would be interested in being married in. Here, let me make it more simple for you. F*ck your church.
and you think your language isn't ugly ?
and that is to the core

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE DEVIL 1,083,759
Word (Dec '08) 20 min andet1987 4,590
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 24 min andet1987 477
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 26 min andet1987 1,198
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 29 min andet1987 4,569
Keep a word drop 6 words! 57 min Anonymous2 8
Amy 7-30 1 hr pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 175,138
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr PEllen 97,577