Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,040

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
well

Round Lake, IL

#46689 Dec 22, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
you suffer from the same blindness WELL suffers from
here let me show the what i said
Since heterosexuals can reproduce nature at some point will only allow ONLY heterosexuals to reproduce.
In other words ( since you're to dense to figure out what i wrote )
heterosexual couples can reproduce. Gays couples ( that would be you ) cannot reproduce.
At some point in time natural selection will just filter out whatever causes gay babies.
Only the strong survive.
Don't blame me for Darwin he's your hero not mine.
But since you guys love science its something to consider.
Oh course you wont. Instead you'll just try and twist it like WELL tries to do.
I don't care because i know
1 ) someday gays will be gone
2 ) i'll be in heaven and you won't
Absofluckinglutely unbelievable...hahahahahaha, sorry I am at a loss for words at the absurdity of everything you write.

Keep posting though, you are quite entertaining....

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#46690 Dec 22, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>

Since heterosexuals can reproduce nature at some point will only allow ONLY heterosexuals to reproduce.
t
Ashwipe, I know EXACTLY what it is that you meant to say. The problem is, you haven't yet said it.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#46691 Dec 22, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
hey make up your mind
you don't like when we explain it using the bible
and now you don't like it when we explain it using science.
it doesn't matter point is gay sex is on the way out.
you represent only 3 -4 percent of the population.
take the hint you are becoming extinct you really no longer matter
if you don't disappear naturally then heterosexual couples will find a way through science to not have gay kids.
LOL why do you think scientist are looking into ways to manipulate having kids.
SO, your religion is OK with playing god and manipulating nature. Isn't that what you keep saying about gay people? That they are unnatural? As usual, hypocrisy reigns supreme in your cult.

You haven't explained a fuckingthing other than your wishful thinking about an Orwellian future where everyone follows in your own narrow world view. You are a dominionist. It's another KKKristian trait that's seen regularly in these threads. Good luck with that. LOL

Oh, and it's funny how you think everyone who stands up for gay rights is gay. What right does anyone think they have to decide for anyone else who they should be attracted to or who they partner up with? It's no one's business other than the people involved. Fuckingbusybody KKKristians need to clean their own closets.........bunch of child-molesting, brainwashing, lying thieves. They are the ones you should be worried about.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46692 Dec 22, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that playing God? I thought you fundies were against that...
You beat me to it. heh heh

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46693 Dec 22, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Absofluckinglutely unbelievable...hahahahahaha, sorry I am at a loss for words at the absurdity of everything you write.
Don't you love it when they spew hateful messages all over the place, that their book tells them not to do,....... then say with absolute certainty and with a wholehearted belief that they are somehow worthy of eternal happiness? LOL

According to the book, these people who treat their fellow humans the way they do are going to burn baby burn.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#46694 Dec 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A biological basis for homosexuality doesn't mean it isn't a biological mistake.
Smile.
A biological basis for homosexuality doesn't me it IS a biological mistake.

I'm still married, you're still irrelevant. I have ALL of the same marriage benefits that you have under federal law and in God's eyes.

Guess that makes our marriages..........what's that word..........oh yeah, EQUAL.

Secret Smile, Hunty.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yur Funny

Livermore, CA

#46695 Dec 22, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
you suffer from the same blindness WELL suffers from
here let me show the what i said
In other words ( since you're to dense to figure out what i wrote )
heterosexual couples can reproduce. Gays couples ( that would be you ) cannot reproduce.
At some point in time natural selection will just filter out whatever causes gay babies.
Only the strong survive.
Don't blame me for Darwin he's your hero not mine.
But since you guys love science its something to consider.
Oh course you wont. Instead you'll just try and twist it like WELL tries to do.
I don't care because i know
1 ) someday gays will be gone
2 ) i'll be in heaven and you won't
And for you one big stupid D-U-H! Hey oh great dumb ass,gays have been around since the dawn of mankind and will be around long after we are gone! Like I said,how very stupid can you be? Don't answer that as every one of your posts only confirms that diagnosis! LoL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ace

Christopher, IL

#46696 Dec 23, 2013
Yur Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
And for you one big stupid D-U-H! Hey oh great dumb ass,gays have been around since the dawn of mankind and will be around long after we are gone! Like I said,how very stupid can you be? Don't answer that as every one of your posts only confirms that diagnosis! LoL
Twinkies/perverts can be gone now if they would turn their life over to god and start living a moral life!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"It's Only Your Opinion"”

Since: Nov 11

Hollywood California

#46697 Dec 23, 2013
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Twinkies/perverts can be gone now if they would turn their life over to god and start living a moral life!
Yes and I thank "GOD" that we live in a secular nation and not a theocracy no matter how much you'd like it to be! Sorry but the Constitution trumps your bible in this country,and if you don't like it go start a theocracy somewhere else! Constitution trumps your fairy sky daddy! The only pervert I see would be your judgmental sorry self! Go into your church of your choice,shut and lock the doors and preach to the choir! Your rights end where mine begin! Glad I could help,this nation isn't ruled by your bible but by the Constitution!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#46698 Dec 23, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
A biological basis for homosexuality doesn't me it IS a biological mistake.
I'm still married, you're still irrelevant. I have ALL of the same marriage benefits that you have under federal law and in God's eyes.
Guess that makes our marriages..........what's that word..........oh yeah, EQUAL.
Secret Smile, Hunty.
Of course not, unless the researchers say it is a mistake. And they did.

Your relationship is still a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

You call that equal. Your logic is consistent...

Snicker.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#46699 Dec 23, 2013
Blue Moon In Your Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and I thank "GOD" that we live in a secular nation and not a theocracy no matter how much you'd like it to be! Sorry but the Constitution trumps your bible in this country,and if you don't like it go start a theocracy somewhere else! Constitution trumps your fairy sky daddy! The only pervert I see would be your judgmental sorry self! Go into your church of your choice,shut and lock the doors and preach to the choir! Your rights end where mine begin! Glad I could help,this nation isn't ruled by your bible but by the Constitution!
We live in a country of free religious expression. See the First Amendment.

Christianity agrees with science; Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning making homosexuality a sexual defect.

Smile.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46700 Dec 23, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
with that language i bet your mom and grandparents are proud of you.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46701 Dec 23, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashwipe, I know EXACTLY what it is that you meant to say. The problem is, you haven't yet said it.
you're another low life who can't write without swearing.
that is what happens when you have nothing to offer
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46702 Dec 23, 2013
Yur Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
gays don't seem to have a lot of numbers for being around since the beginning of man.
Could it be your numbers are dwindling. 3-4 percent in a growing world population is not very much at all.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46703 Dec 23, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
SO, your religion is OK with playing god and manipulating nature. Isn't that what you keep saying about gay people? That they are unnatural? As usual, hypocrisy reigns supreme in your cult.
You haven't explained a fuckingthing other than your wishful thinking about an Orwellian future where everyone follows in your own narrow world view. You are a dominionist. It's another KKKristian trait that's seen regularly in these threads. Good luck with that. LOL
Oh, and it's funny how you think everyone who stands up for gay rights is gay. What right does anyone think they have to decide for anyone else who they should be attracted to or who they partner up with? It's no one's business other than the people involved. Fuckingbusybody KKKristians need to clean their own closets.........bunch of child-molesting, brainwashing, lying thieves. They are the ones you should be worried about.
did you miss the words SCIENTIST are the ones who are manipulating nature.
The church doesn't have medical or research laboratories.
I guess all that swearing screwed up your brain.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46705 Dec 23, 2013
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2961742402001/girl...

to drown out all the swearing by the gays.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46706 Dec 23, 2013
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/life/apologizes+...

if that happened here those kids would be expelled.
but it does bring up the question what is going to happen when Muslim kids want Islam in the classroom.
You atheist and gays talk trash to Christians but you don't the guts to talk that trash to Muslims.
You don't need to be a genius to see where Muslims are heading.
Just look at the Philippines over the last few years.
Atheist and gays have more to fear from Muslims then they do us Christians.
D ick Dy nasty

Chicago, IL

#46707 Dec 23, 2013
40200 comments so far. Why?

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#46708 Dec 23, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
i didn't realize you were this ignorant
churches don't produce people.
Kumquat, churches produce Christians. And you are one ugly Christian.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
as for my looks beauty is only skin deep
My post wasn't about your looks. I have no idea what you look like, and don't care. I was referring to the type of person you are. You're ugly to the core.

And any church that assisted in making you the vile cur that you are, is not one any gay person would be interested in being married in. Here, let me make it more simple for you. F*ck your church.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#46709 Dec 23, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
if that is the case then homosexual is doomed to evolution failure.
Oh, here we go! The idiot thinks she got something here!!!! This is going to be so much fun!!!!
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
survival of the fittest is part of that evolutionary equation.
Gotcha! You do realize that homosexuals have been present since the dawn of man, right hon?! We're documented as far back as the written word. We obviously fit with evolutions plan quite well.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Since homosexual can't reproduce on their own at some point heterosexuals will stop producing them.
Um, shyt for brains, there's two little problems with your make believe!!!!

1) The overwhelming majority of homosexuals are produced by HETEROSEXUALS. They bring an estimated 21,000 new homosexual children into this world every day.
2) Gays aren't sterile. We're fully capable of reproducing, using means employed by heterosexuals as well everyday. I'm gay and have two children. And like the overwhelming majority of gay parents, my children are straight.

But please, don't let facts get in the way of you presenting an argument that could be torn apart by an 11 year old!!!!!!!

Love it when you stupid fundies take the ridiculous mindset that gays have to produce more gays. Nothing demonstrates how stupid you are more than that one!!!!

Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the way nature intends. Since heterosexuals can reproduce nature at some point will only allow only heterosexuals to reproduce.
Yes dear, and on this day the moon will be made of cheese, gravity will be nullified, and the dish will run away with the spoon!!!!
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
another point to make if at some point we learn how to change genes or DNA we will then eliminate the homosexual part of that variation.
And you think this genetic tampering is going to occur in the same culture that right now can't even agree on the usage of stem cells??!!!!

LOL!!!! You are so ridiculous!!!
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets face it given a choice between having a heterosexual baby or a homosexual baby the heterosexual couple having the baby will always choose heterosexual. The very few that might not won't matter it won't be enough to sustain the homosexual population.
Princess, this statement would imply that the majority of people are as ugly as you are. They aren't. The generation producing the most babies at this time is more educated about homosexuals then you and your fellow religitards. They go into having a baby knowing full well that there is a chance the child will be gay. And they are equipped already to make sure that their child is well supported and never exposed to ugly people like you until they are prepared for that. Most parents love their children for who they are, not who they want them to be. Only selfish parents would do that.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
face it at some point in time the homosexuals will just die out or be scientifically and systematically eliminated.
No dear, that's not something I need to face. Your fantasyland doesn't concern me. Just like your ignorance doesn't concern me. Thank you for demonstrating, yet again, how completely stupid you are. I'm reminded of why I stopped reading your posts originally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Earthling-1 47,006
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr RoxLo 1,115,129
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,495
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,560
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,586
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr RACE 639

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]