Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52072 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#46726 Dec 23, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably were around since first man.
but that doesn't mean the percentage is the same. I'm guessing your numbers are dwindling. downward.
Keep guessing; you might get it right eventually, Hunty.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#46727 Dec 23, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientist can't help themselves. Making changes is what they do.
I see. So you know as little about science as you do about human sexuality. Got it.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
And if they can change a future baby not to have a disease or be gay they will do it.
Disease, most possibly. Sexual orientation, highly doubtful. That's just wishful thinking on your part.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus you'll have the PARENTS wanting their baby not to be gay.
Just the selfish ones. They don't represent the majority. These would be the same parents that want their children to have nose jobs and boob jobs when they are 13. They don't make up a significant portion of society.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
DID YOU MISS THAT PART TOO ?
No dear, I've been right here reading all your made up bullshyt. I'm in stitches over how stupid and ignorant you are. It's like a bad train wreck. Who can leave when every post you make out stupids the previous one?
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not my agenda its what parents will want.
No, it isn't. That's just your wishful thinking again.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

http://www.afterellen.com/what-kind-of-parent...

http://www.salon.com/2011/02/22/son_looks_gre...

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012...
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
lets see choice
1 ) a kid without any issue
2 ) a gay kid facing a higher suicide rate/bullying/confusion
they are going to choose choice 1 every time.
who would choose a kid like you ?
Heterosexuality does not promise a lack of issues. And the suicide rates of gays decrease everday as you and your ilk are exposed for the liars and malcontents that you are. Gay children today are recognized as full human beings by their peers and their schools, NOT as people fully represented only through their sex, as your ilk would want to pretend. Gay children are no longer fed information that there is something wrong with them like my generation was. The bullshyt of your religions and your agendas has been exposed, and is being eradicated. Gay children of today know full well they are entitled to the exact same privileges and happiness that their straight peers have. This support and honesty will be instrumental in eliminating the higher suicide rates. But don't worry hon, we know there will always be vile people out there trying to prevent that decrease in suicides. Vile people that would wish to make gays feel lesser about themselves. Losers like you dear.

LOL!!!! By far, you are the stupidest poster on Topix!!!! Congratulations. You win today's Hazel Massery award. Wear it proudly!!!!!

Location hidden

#46728 Dec 23, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
its laughable that every christian you encounter gets an insulting name calling from you
It's more laughable that I mention another poster and you immediately make believe that they are a Christian. Speaks volumes.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
as if we care what you think
says the poster that hangs here posting and posting.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
christians have always done wonderful things like build hospitals, homeless shelters, feed the hungry, etc
Christians do as many vile things as they do good things. And good things are not confined to just Christians. Your attempt to elevate yourself has failed. It always will. Christians aren't better than other people, be that altruistically or spiritually. You aren't special. For every hospital you have a Fred Phelps.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
and all you got are insults .
No, I have something better. I have honesty. All you have are lies and guesses.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
you just dont matter in life. You accomplish nothing.,
No, I and my fellow gays have accomplished a LOT. The list of accomplishments we've produced in the last 10 years alone is staggering. And for every accomplishment, you fundie Christards experience FAILURE. You are the loser here hon, not me!!!!!

Please hurry back with your next post of sheer stupidity!!!
Christmas Spirit

Racine, WI

#46729 Dec 23, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep guessing; you might get it right eventually, Hunty.
a lot of science is guess work. But you are going to be extinct.
1 ) your numbers are dwindling.
2 ) science will find a way to make sure babies are born hetero
its all a matter of time.

but i know why your mad about it.
you're mad that everyone wants the gays to go away.
oh sure Christians face people wanting us to go away.
but in the case of gays science will actually do it.

Location hidden

#46730 Dec 23, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
not yet.
but someday the Muslims will be coming for you.
We already face them all over the world.
But when they come ofter your measly 3 - 4 percent you're doomed.
Yawn. The Muslims are coming, the Muslims are coming, the sky is falling, the sky is falling.

Go peddle your Muslim nonsense to the sheep. Normal people aren't threatened by boogymen fed to them by Faux News.
Christmas Spirit

Racine, WI

#46731 Dec 23, 2013
i didn't waste my time reading your whole rant.
But i gotta tell ya i laughed my tush off when i got to the part where you compared getting rid of the gay gene to getting a boob job or a face job.
that stupidity really defines you.

the parents that want a healthy NORMAL baby are going to be EVERY PARENT.
Its not a minority wish list item.
as soon as that technology is available it'll be everywhere.
and with each year less and less gay perverts.
then poof you're all gone.
Christmas Spirit

Racine, WI

#46732 Dec 23, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn. The Muslims are coming, the Muslims are coming, the sky is falling, the sky is falling.
Go peddle your Muslim nonsense to the sheep. Normal people aren't threatened by boogymen fed to them by Faux News.
Christians have been facing them for centuries. I'm not worried.
Gays need to be worried.
We got God on our side who do you got ?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#46733 Dec 23, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
a lot of science is guess work. But you are going to be extinct.
1 ) your numbers are dwindling.
Prove it.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
2 ) science will find a way to make sure babies are born hetero
its all a matter of time.
Reality and what you wish for are two different things.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
but i know why your mad about it.
you're mad that everyone wants the gays to go away.
oh sure Christians face people wanting us to go away.
but in the case of gays science will actually do it.
You're simply too comical. Nobody, except for you, GaryLloyd, and KiMare want the gays to go away. Besides, if we DID go away, then you'd have to find a whole new class of people to pick on.
Ace

Benton, IL

#46734 Dec 23, 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22201...

After finding this study, I support gay marriage now. Blacks more likely to be gay than whites. Nature will solve both problems:)

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#46735 Dec 23, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
did you miss the words SCIENTIST are the ones who are manipulating nature.
The church doesn't have medical or research laboratories.
I guess all that swearing screwed up your brain.
The issue is that you, as a KKKristian agree that science should be utilized to push along your agenda of wiping out gay people. You're another run of the mill KKKristian dominionist with delusions of your cult manipulating the world to meet your world view.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46736 Dec 23, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/l ife/apologizes+asking+students +cover+shirts+with+Muhammad+Je sus/9310026/story.html
if that happened here those kids would be expelled.
but it does bring up the question what is going to happen when Muslim kids want Islam in the classroom.
You atheist and gays talk trash to Christians but you don't the guts to talk that trash to Muslims.
You don't need to be a genius to see where Muslims are heading.
Just look at the Philippines over the last few years.
Atheist and gays have more to fear from Muslims then they do us Christians.
KKKristians and Muzzies are birds of a feather, and neither are to be trusted. How many times have you posted your desire to see gay people wiped off the face of the earth? You have a murderous heart, and think your religion gives you the right to judge and condemn.

You both use superstition to justify your murderous hatred. You are exactly alike, and if your cult were allowed to run rampant in our laws, there would be no difference in the treatment of minorities and women in this country than there is in theirs.
Christmas Spirit

Racine, WI

#46737 Dec 23, 2013
Ace wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2220120/White-people -likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals -highest-proportion-homosexual -people-African-American-commu nity.html
After finding this study, I support gay marriage now. Blacks more likely to be gay than whites. Nature will solve both problems:)
i wasn't sure about the article until i saw that gays are only 3-4 percent of the population.
That is something i tried telling brain dead Dusty but of course he can't face the truth.
i'm not a racist nor do i know why blacks are more likely to be gay.
My point is gays are a very small group.
they have a lot of political, judicial, media clout. But that doesn't make them right.
Point is evolution wise, and scientifically wise gays are on the way out.
My money is on science its faster and right around the corner.
Christmas Spirit

Racine, WI

#46738 Dec 23, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
The issue is that you, as a KKKristian agree that science should be utilized to push along your agenda of wiping out gay people. You're another run of the mill KKKristian dominionist with delusions of your cult manipulating the world to meet your world view.
wishful thinking on your part. i never said it that way.
Science is going to wipe out gays. But i have zero to do with that.
its just an observation.
i have no agenda. Except maybe loving my God and thanking him.
LOL if you think i'm just run of them mill then maybe you should be posting to the exceptions.
Christmas Spirit

Racine, WI

#46739 Dec 23, 2013
since you're really dense that exception would be your pal CDC

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46740 Dec 23, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays need to be worried.
Your god doesn't exist and you are not special. You are a bigot, and pretend to have your boogeyman on your side. It's what all KKKristians do.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46741 Dec 23, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
i wasn't sure about the article until i saw that gays are only 3-4 percent of the population.
That is something i tried telling brain dead Dusty but of course he can't face the truth.
they have a lot of political, judicial, media clout. But that doesn't make them right.
My money is on science too. Science and knowledge destroy gods.
Christmas Spirit

Racine, WI

#46742 Dec 23, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god doesn't exist and you are not special. You are a bigot, and pretend to have your boogeyman on your side. It's what all KKKristians do.
gee i'm not special at all
yet you just can't stop posting about me. Too bad you always get it wrong.
its you guys that have a boogeyman
we have God

Location hidden

#46743 Dec 23, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
i didn't waste my time reading your whole rant.
Of course you didn't. It's obvious from your posts you like to be as ill informed as possible.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
But i gotta tell ya i laughed my tush off when i got to the part where you compared getting rid of the gay gene to getting a boob job or a face job.
that stupidity really defines you.
Um, pumpkin, there was no comparison made like that. Your lack of comprehension skills should embarrass you, but because you're so stupid it apparently doesn't. Secondly, I didn't mention anything about a gay gene, because to date no such gene has been discovered. Only a stupid fundie would talk about a gay gene.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
the parents that want a healthy NORMAL baby are going to be EVERY PARENT.
Its not a minority wish list item.
as soon as that technology is available it'll be everywhere.
and with each year less and less gay perverts.
then poof you're all gone.
Your fantasy world is hilarious. Run along cur.

Location hidden

#46744 Dec 23, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays need to be worried.
You've got a god on your side. Terrific. That's the same as saying you have nothing on your side.

We don't need anything on our side. Your threat is imaginary.

Location hidden

#46745 Dec 23, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
No hon, that just indicates that 3 to 4 percent openly acknowledge being gay. There's a big difference between that and who actually is gay. Sorry you're to stupid to realize that.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
And that point, as always, is completely irrelevant. Civil liberties aren't extended based upon the percentage of the population one makes up. Our percentage of the population is only important to uneducated funditards like yourself. No one else, including scientists, cares.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
You can make that same statement about fundamentalist jesustards like yourself. But between those two groups, yours is much, much bigger, and yours continues to lose, lose, lose. Because you're on the wrong side. You're kind always are.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
Thank you for yet again demonstrating what a moronic idiot you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,395,820
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 216,887
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Sublime1 102,513
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 45 min boundary painter 2,707
abby6-29-16 46 min RACE 3
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 56 min boundary painter 1,682
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 60,116
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages