Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,304

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#46668 Dec 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been very clear about my purpose on here.
If your purpose were clear your posts would be making some sort of difference!!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage and family is a very important issue to me. A relationship seeking to impose itself fraudulently on it is wrong and dangerous.
And yet you haven't been able to demonstrate any imposition your marriage has had to endure, nor have you demonstrated the danger you mention. Proving of course you're an idiot.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I expose that fraud by accurately pointing out that ss couples are a sexual defect. A mating behavior failure.
You've exposed absolutely nothing. You just repeat nonsense and tell yourself that it has some importance, when in fact it doesn't. Repetition....the "argument" of idiots and fools.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#46669 Dec 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I post a scientific article that will very likely prove that homosexuality is a sexual defect,
You did? LOL!!!!!

From the article.....

"But, she cautioned, so far the theory “is not supported by any data.”"

And I guess you missed this part too....

“Homosexuality is not a disease, it’s part of NATURAL human variation. I’m not sure there’s a good reason to delve this deeply into it. I think we’ve reached the point that we have enough evidence that there’s a BIOLOGICAL BASIS FOR SEXUAL ORIENTATION."

Keep taking those stupid pills Pastor Kirschmann, they're working wonders for you.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 11

Wembley, UK

#46670 Dec 22, 2013

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#46671 Dec 22, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
and you gays wonder why we don't want you getting married in our churches.
Princess, we gays wouldn't want to marry in, or have anything to do with, any church that produced someone as ugly as you.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#46672 Dec 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I noted that if epi-marker mistakes can be identified before birth, the option of abortion will be considered by those who are not pro-life. What does that have to do with my children and their choices?
Yawn. The only one referring to them as "mistakes" is you. If the research actually supported your bigot views, you wouldn't have to deceitfully add your own editorial to promote it.

Another epic fail for the cur Kirschmann.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#46673 Dec 22, 2013
It looks like the Twinkies is getting panties in a knot.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46674 Dec 22, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Princess, we gays wouldn't want to marry in, or have anything to do with, any church that produced someone as ugly as you.
i didn't realize you were this ignorant
churches don't produce people.

as for my looks beauty is only skin deep
but your ignorance goes straight to your core.

don't play the insult game you're really bad at it.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46675 Dec 22, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
“Homosexuality is not a disease, it’s part of NATURAL human variation. I’m not sure there’s a good reason to delve this deeply into it. I think we’ve reached the point that we have enough evidence that there’s a BIOLOGICAL BASIS FOR SEXUAL ORIENTATION."
if that is the case then homosexual is doomed to evolution failure.
survival of the fittest is part of that evolutionary equation.
Since homosexual can't reproduce on their own at some point heterosexuals will stop producing them. Just the way nature intends. Since heterosexuals can reproduce nature at some point will only allow only heterosexuals to reproduce.

another point to make if at some point we learn how to change genes or DNA we will then eliminate the homosexual part of that variation. Lets face it given a choice between having a heterosexual baby or a homosexual baby the heterosexual couple having the baby will always choose heterosexual. The very few that might not won't matter it won't be enough to sustain the homosexual population.

face it at some point in time the homosexuals will just die out or be scientifically and systematically eliminated.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#46677 Dec 22, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
if that is the case then homosexual is doomed to evolution failure.
survival of the fittest is part of that evolutionary equation.
Since homosexual can't reproduce on their own at some point heterosexuals will stop producing them. Just the way nature intends. Since heterosexuals can reproduce nature at some point will only allow only heterosexuals to reproduce.
another point to make if at some point we learn how to change genes or DNA we will then eliminate the homosexual part of that variation. Lets face it given a choice between having a heterosexual baby or a homosexual baby the heterosexual couple having the baby will always choose heterosexual. The very few that might not won't matter it won't be enough to sustain the homosexual population.
face it at some point in time the homosexuals will just die out or be scientifically and systematically eliminated.
But evolution doesn't fit into your buybull stories.

......and it's hilarious that you think you know what nature will do in the future....... Making up stories and trying to pass them off as some kind of educated truth when all you do is spew forth uneducated opinions from your rectum.. In other words, you are a big, fat, fuckingliar. It's so very........ KKKristian.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#46678 Dec 22, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You did? LOL!!!!!
From the article.....
"But, she cautioned, so far the theory “is not supported by any data.”"
And I guess you missed this part too....
“Homosexuality is not a disease, it’s part of NATURAL human variation. I’m not sure there’s a good reason to delve this deeply into it. I think we’ve reached the point that we have enough evidence that there’s a BIOLOGICAL BASIS FOR SEXUAL ORIENTATION."
Keep taking those stupid pills Pastor Kirschmann, they're working wonders for you.
A biological basis for homosexuality doesn't mean it isn't a biological mistake.

Smile.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46679 Dec 22, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
But evolution doesn't fit into your buybull stories.
......and it's hilarious that you think you know what nature will do in the future....... Making up stories and trying to pass them off as some kind of educated truth when all you do is spew forth uneducated opinions from your rectum.. In other words, you are a big, fat, fuckingliar. It's so very........ KKKristian.
hey make up your mind
you don't like when we explain it using the bible
and now you don't like it when we explain it using science.
it doesn't matter point is gay sex is on the way out.
you represent only 3 -4 percent of the population.
take the hint you are becoming extinct you really no longer matter

if you don't disappear naturally then heterosexual couples will find a way through science to not have gay kids.
LOL why do you think scientist are looking into ways to manipulate having kids.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46680 Dec 22, 2013
Sam wrote:
+!.
yawn
well

Round Lake, IL

#46681 Dec 22, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>

if you don't disappear naturally then heterosexual couples will find a way through science to not have gay kids.
LOL why do you think scientist are looking into ways to manipulate having kids.
Isn't that playing God? I thought you fundies were against that...
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46682 Dec 22, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that playing God? I thought you fundies were against that...
did you miss the part where i said SCIENTIST are doing it ?
you either are blind or just stupid. Because you always miss what people are saying.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46683 Dec 22, 2013
LOL how did that happen ?
well

Round Lake, IL

#46684 Dec 22, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
did you miss the part where i said SCIENTIST are doing it ?
you either are blind or just stupid. Because you always miss what people are saying.
I saw what you wrote...weren't you people all in an uproar about stem cell research, cloning, etc...
So it is now ok with fundies for scientists to play God?

Maybe you should go ask your Pastor...
Advantage

Saint Louis, MO

#46685 Dec 22, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn. The only one referring to them as "mistakes" is you. If the research actually supported your bigot views, you wouldn't have to deceitfully add your own editorial to promote it.
Another epic fail for the cur Kirschmann.
Jonah1:
Your 'choice' is a sexual one. Could care less what it is you do with your sex organ. However, what you do sexually, however many of us find it perverted, is your business. You have all the same rights as the rest of society.....equal housing, jobs, etc,etc. What you do sexually is your biz...as it is mine.
Yet, you seem to like the lifestyle of the rest of the 98% of the world....thru it's institutions of love and marriage...but we must now adopt your 'choice'.....what has proven itself since the beginning of time that WE like..i.e. Adam & Eve....to......your 'choice'.

Homosexuality is perversion. Fight it, bash the messengers however you will. There is a reason you get push-back......you are wrong in.....life.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46686 Dec 22, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw what you wrote...weren't you people all in an uproar about stem cell research, cloning, etc...
So it is now ok with fundies for scientists to play God?
Maybe you should go ask your Pastor...
are you that dense ?
i'll say it slower this time
its the SCIENTIST that will find a way to eliminate gays.
SCIENTIST are the ones looking into changing the genes and DNA of babies.

it doesn't matter what i think. I'm not playing God they are.
You are just ticked off that SCIENTIST and not us Christians are who is going to eliminate you.
if it was up to me i would prefer a cure. But ya can't buck the system.
SCIENCE is going to be your downfall.

you can whine all you want about me or to me.
I just laugh it off. You don't matter to me because you're full of hate.
So full of hate you jump on me because you can't handle the facts.

Judged:

13

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#46687 Dec 22, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Since homosexual can't reproduce on their own at some point heterosexuals will stop producing them. Just the way nature intends.
Hilarious. Funniest thing I've seen all day. Thank you.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Since heterosexuals can reproduce nature at some point will only allow only heterosexuals to reproduce.
Um, what? So you're saying that since heterosexuals reproduce, nature is going to eventually give them the ability to..........reproduce?

Really, put down the crack pipe.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46688 Dec 22, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious. Funniest thing I've seen all day. Thank you.
<quoted text>
Um, what? So you're saying that since heterosexuals reproduce, nature is going to eventually give them the ability to..........reproduce?
Really, put down the crack pipe.
you suffer from the same blindness WELL suffers from
here let me show the what i said

Since heterosexuals can reproduce nature at some point will only allow ONLY heterosexuals to reproduce.

In other words ( since you're to dense to figure out what i wrote )
heterosexual couples can reproduce. Gays couples ( that would be you ) cannot reproduce.
At some point in time natural selection will just filter out whatever causes gay babies.
Only the strong survive.
Don't blame me for Darwin he's your hero not mine.
But since you guys love science its something to consider.
Oh course you wont. Instead you'll just try and twist it like WELL tries to do.
I don't care because i know
1 ) someday gays will be gone
2 ) i'll be in heaven and you won't

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Dale 182,176
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min Mandela 71,270
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,156,210
Fight at Navy Pier 2 hr joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr positronium 49,362
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 3 hr Tim 146
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr Breezy _Soul 4,797
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?