Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52073 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Christmas Spirit

Racine, WI

#46581 Dec 20, 2013
Notafag wrote:
There should be a cure for gayness
i'm sure there are gays seriously working on a cure.
Not all of them want to commit suicide.
Christmas Spirit

Racine, WI

#46582 Dec 20, 2013
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/12/long-...

another example of schools offending Christians.
they can keep their apology just leave our songs alone.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#46583 Dec 20, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting butt ugly Sandy Kirschmann uses her Kirschmann all day long!! Would explain the pastor's obsession.
My, my, the gay trolls are vicious!

What won't change is that ss couples like you girls are only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.

And truthfully, Dusty and you are THE ugliest wives ever!

Smirk.

Location hidden

#46584 Dec 20, 2013
Notafag wrote:
There should be a cure for gayness
http://www.the-scientist.com/...
well

Round Lake, IL

#46585 Dec 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Why don't you share what you think the cure should be Mr. I'm a wonderful loving christian? Abort them or force them to be straight...Why haven't you made your inner lesbian straight? I already know the answer to that one, she is straight and it scares the shit out of you...it explains your constant bullying of gay men. Should your mother have aborted you?

Really your entire reason for being on these forums is a joke...you could have gone either way considering you have a vagina and a penis. Aren't you being unfair to others who don't have the choice? Or you just think you are speshul?

Location hidden

#46586 Dec 20, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you share what you think the cure should be Mr. I'm a wonderful loving christian? Abort them or force them to be straight...Why haven't you made your inner lesbian straight? I already know the answer to that one, she is straight and it scares the shit out of you...it explains your constant bullying of gay men. Should your mother have aborted you?
Really your entire reason for being on these forums is a joke...you could have gone either way considering you have a vagina and a penis. Aren't you being unfair to others who don't have the choice? Or you just think you are speshul?
I've been very clear about my purpose on here.

Marriage and family is a very important issue to me. A relationship seeking to impose itself fraudulently on it is wrong and dangerous.

I expose that fraud by accurately pointing out that ss couples are a sexual defect. A mating behavior failure.

Now I post a scientific article that will very likely prove that homosexuality is a sexual defect, and you post a hateful, ad homoan troll attack?

I think the real question is, what will you do when you cannot deny your condition?

Will you apologize to the people you wrongly lambasted?

Will you thank me for confronting your denial?

Smile.
well

Round Lake, IL

#46587 Dec 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage and family is a very important issue to me. A relationship seeking to impose itself fraudulently on it is wrong and dangerous.
I expose that fraud by accurately pointing out that ss couples are a sexual defect. A mating behavior failure.
Now I post a scientific article that will very likely prove that homosexuality is a sexual defect, and you post a hateful, ad homoan troll attack?
I think the real question is, what will you do when you cannot deny your condition?
Smile.
Was marriage and family important to you when you cheated on your wife?

Be very careful what you wish for with your hopeful epi-markers...it is your grandchildren and great grandchildren at risk of being aborted. You carelessly procreated knowing your "monster mutation" could be passed to any of your future offspring. Is that really what you want?

I have no condition, I am a straight married woman who happens to think you are a cruel, intolerant person...I think it makes you feel like a man to belittle others because you have a bad case of small man syndrome. You try too hard to appear superior to others...when you are really just a nut case.

Speaking of hateful attacks, I have seen you chase a young girl off the forum by accusing her of allowing her father to molest her. I have seen you tell someone searching for a relationship with God that God isn't interested in him...among many other cruelties to people daily. When will you apologize to the many you have hurt with your constant attacks and hurling of insults? You get what you give, and so far you have given many people nothing but grief.

Same sex marriage passed in NM yesterday and Utah today...who is in denial?

Merry Christmas!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#46588 Dec 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Smile.
It's over, Hunty. You've lost the right to claim the word marriage. Really. You have. Pick another name, if you must, but marriage is now seen as any two non-related consenting adults.

Watch them tumble, now that Utah has had a ruling.

You're tirades are completely irrelevant (still) to anyone's life in the real world.

Carry on, Pastor Greg Kirschmann.

Secret Smile.

Location hidden

#46589 Dec 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Was marriage and family important to you when you cheated on your wife?
Be very careful what you wish for with your hopeful epi-markers...it is your grandchildren and great grandchildren at risk of being aborted. You carelessly procreated knowing your "monster mutation" could be passed to any of your future offspring. Is that really what you want?
I have no condition, I am a straight married woman who happens to think you are a cruel, intolerant person...I think it makes you feel like a man to belittle others because you have a bad case of small man syndrome. You try too hard to appear superior to others...when you are really just a nut case.
Speaking of hateful attacks, I have seen you chase a young girl off the forum by accusing her of allowing her father to molest her. I have seen you tell someone searching for a relationship with God that God isn't interested in him...among many other cruelties to people daily. When will you apologize to the many you have hurt with your constant attacks and hurling of insults? You get what you give, and so far you have given many people nothing but grief.
Merry Christmas!
What typical gay troll behavior.

You use a slanderous lie to avoid facing the truth.

You then argue abortion when it is Christians who will refuse to murder their own child.

I belittle denial. Such as your behavior here and ironically, regarding a article that will likely confirm my position.

I chased no one off.
~I challenged a girl living as a victim to become a victor over a godawful situation.
~I challenged a guy pretending to be agnostic to avoid making decisions that either God was or was not interested in them.

You exist as an enabler, defending defeat in people instead of challenging them to choose life. You excuse them living a lie and call that love, making you a liar too.

Ss marriage is false advertising. No ignorant, manipulated ruling can change the fact that ss marriage is an oxymoron.

Think about it well for once.

Location hidden

#46590 Dec 20, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
It's over, Hunty. You've lost the right to claim the word marriage. Really. You have. Pick another name, if you must, but marriage is now seen as any two non-related consenting adults.
Watch them tumble, now that Utah has had a ruling.
You're tirades are completely irrelevant (still) to anyone's life in the real world.
Carry on, Pastor Greg Kirschmann.
Secret Smile.
Really?

You gloat in the midst of another Chick-fil-a moment?

Ss marriage is false advertising. Even you can see that. No manipulated ruling will change that.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#46591 Dec 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Ss marriage is false advertising. Even you can see that. No manipulated ruling will change that.
Presumptive of you to speak for me. No marriage is false advertising.

Marriage is marriage is marriage.

And yes, I'll gloat. And yes, I'll enjoy it.
well

Round Lake, IL

#46592 Dec 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
What typical gay troll behavior.
You use a slanderous lie to avoid facing the truth.
You then argue abortion when it is Christians who will refuse to murder their own child.
I belittle denial. Such as your behavior here and ironically, regarding a article that will likely confirm my position.
I chased no one off.
~I challenged a girl living as a victim to become a victor over a godawful situation.
~I challenged a guy pretending to be agnostic to avoid making decisions that either God was or was not interested in them.
You exist as an enabler, defending defeat in people instead of challenging them to choose life. You excuse them living a lie and call that love, making you a liar too.
Ss marriage is false advertising. No ignorant, manipulated ruling can change the fact that ss marriage is an oxymoron.
Think about it well for once.
You brought up the option of abortion in another thread...it was your first defense. "They can abort or..." What makes you so sure your sons and their future wives, or your grandchildren and their spouses won't abort any babies like you?

You told that poor young girl that she was responsible for what her father did to her...she was 7 when he started. What could she have done? How was she responsible? Do you know anything at all about sexual abuse? They groom their victims...they tell them that no one will believe them if they tell, etc. You were a complete asshole to her, I hope you have never ever counseled a victim of sexual abuse because your counsel could easily cause a suicide.

Your denial of the legality of same sex marriage just shows how nuts you are...
Christmas Spirit

Racine, WI

#46596 Dec 21, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
get your facts straight.
gay marriage doesn't pass anywhere. Voters have always voted it down.
It gets forced upon us through the actions of the courts by LIBERAL judges.
It by no means is a victory for the majority of the people. And does not represent the way the majority of the people vote. When you have to force a victory its really a hollow victory.
In the end no good will come of it for you.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#46597 Dec 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
.... and the 18th State to recognize marriage between samesex partners is .... wait for it ... UTAH !!!

ROFLMFAO !

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#46598 Dec 21, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
get your facts straight.
It by no means is a victory for the majority of the people. And does not represent the way the majority of the people vote. When you have to force a victory its really a hollow victory.
Then the problem isn't with us, but with those determined to see that "no good will come of it."

THEY will be the aggressors, as they have been our entire lives.
Christmas Spirit

Racine, WI

#46605 Dec 21, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Then the problem isn't with us, but with those determined to see that "no good will come of it."
THEY will be the aggressors, as they have been our entire lives.
you mean the majority of the voters are your aggressors ?
don't make me laugh.
you can't win through the normal process.
so in your hate you have to resort to finding a liberal judge to give you what you can't earn through the legit means.
who is the real aggressor now ?
Christmas Spirit

Racine, WI

#46607 Dec 21, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that you are too stupid to understand the concept of a Republic?
Why does that not surprise me?
Hate to burst your bubble, little bigot but it passed by referendum in both Maryland and Maine.
so you only believe in the system when you win.
And if you fail through the system then you cry to some liberal judge to get your way.
what a hypocrite.
Christmas Spirit

Racine, WI

#46608 Dec 21, 2013
truth wrote:
I know this is hard for you to accept, but once Xtain churches started offering gay marriage rites you cannot ban them any longer. That is a violation of the first amendment. Also, offering tax breaks to hetero marriages that are not available to "civil unions" is a violation of the 14th Amendment.
Maybe you'd be happier in a place that followed biblical law more strictly instead of the Constitution of the US? Like Uganda?
i guess you don't read your pal Dusty's posts.
He claims churches will always be able to refuse to marry anyone they don't want to marry.
i wish you gays would get it together.
But i guess since you gays are so full of hate you don't even realize you contradict each other.

for the record since you don't read Dusty's rants
i'm against churches marrying gays. And i fear that it will be forced upon them.
so maybe you should be arguing with Dusty - he don't agree with you.
Christmas Spirit

Racine, WI

#46609 Dec 21, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No good will come of it? Kind of like when Slavery was banned, even though that was not a popular thing to do in many of the same states that now are attacking gay marriage?
What are you going to do, little bigot? Cry?
You act like you have some kind of power in this relationship when it is quite clear that the gays have made you Xtians their little bitches.
Poor little bigot. It hurts to lose, I know. But crying and acting indignant only makes you look like a spoiled little child.
Slavery was an entirely different issue.
From what i've learned the blacks don't see their struggle to gain civil rights the same as gays demanding marriage rights.
If you want to do a comparison of the two i suggest you take it up on a civil rights thread.
You might be in for a real surprise. They don't really agree with your struggle being equal to their.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#46611 Dec 21, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
get your facts straight.
Get YOUR facts straight. Rights aren't supposed to be voted on by people who already have them. Rights are rights, and people don't have the authority to deny them to particular groups by a popular vote.

In each and every case where voters have attempted define marriage as one man/one woman, that either has been, or will be overturned.

Your tenacity here is really quite admirable, given that you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,375,339
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Dr Guru 213,251
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min TRD 70,474
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 59 min Tami 8,442
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 58,880
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Pasquali 8,115
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr PEllen 2,270
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr pundit 101,744
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages