Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,755

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#46293 Dec 14, 2013
CDC wrote:
Just can't stop spinning it can you Chester HA!
<quoted text>
This is what xtians say when they get caught in lies. HA!

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46294 Dec 14, 2013
CDC wrote:
That was not the original intention.....but I'm starting to think it fits.
Right Chester!!!!
<quoted text>
That's another one of those xtian values. When you disagree with someone, call them a sex offender. Is there any low that xtians won't stoop too? History says no.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#46295 Dec 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Most marriage laws are rooted in procreation.
Most marriages by far result in children.
Children are not irrelevant you pervert.
You didn't answer the question, Blanche.

Your attempts to twist word are pathetic. I've never claimed that children are irrelevant.

Which governments remove marital status for those couples who refuse to procreate?
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46296 Dec 14, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a fun little idea! Get in your car. Head east, maybe 5 or 6 miles. When you've driven into the lake, you're there.... Enjoy your swim.
well in the summer there probably is a swimming pool that close to me but i'm a lot farther away from any lake then 5 miles.
but i guess when your gay the only focus you have is risky gay sex.
if only your focus was on the diseases you spread maybe you would stop.
and that is more Christian love towards you then you deserve.
BTW you're funnier when your justme - just my opinion

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#46297 Dec 14, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
well in the summer there probably is a swimming pool that close to me but i'm a lot farther away from any lake then 5 miles.
but i guess when your gay the only focus you have is risky gay sex.
if only your focus was on the diseases you spread maybe you would stop.
and that is more Christian love towards you then you deserve.
BTW you're funnier when your justme - just my opinion
1. I'm married, so I'm spreading no gay diseases.
2. You've displayed no Christian love in ANY of your posts, only judgment and hate.
3. You're being a tad paranoid; I don't post on this thread with any other moniker (look it up).
4. You still haven't been able to detail the effects of SSM on str8 marriage. How has gay marriage stopped str8 marriage?
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46298 Dec 14, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I'm married, so I'm spreading no gay diseases.
2. You've displayed no Christian love in ANY of your posts, only judgment and hate.
3. You're being a tad paranoid; I don't post on this thread with any other moniker (look it up).
4. You still haven't been able to detail the effects of SSM on str8 marriage. How has gay marriage stopped str8 marriage?
1 ) yeah right its what you guys do AIDS is spread mostly through gay anal sex you are part of that.
2 ) you might like the name calling you guys do ? you're right i haven't done that
3 ) i've looked at the way you write and its a lot like Jonah1
4 ) i don't play that game and that ticks you off which i love doing part of my Christan love
besides none of gay guys answered my question. so were even.
LOL only you're ticked off about it while i could care less.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46299 Dec 14, 2013
i won't ask they might think its a compliment
But i wonder which one plays the woman or do they take turns ?
if i had to guess i would say its the one on the left.
that shirt is totally woman gay.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46300 Dec 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have yet to see a ss marriage.
Putting your fingers in your ears and going la la la doesn't change the fact. You're willfully deaf, dumb, and blind........like all godbots. Sad really.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46301 Dec 14, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
So God cannot see the future then and is not all powerful. Right?
Obviously he has his limitations.
If the god can see into the future, it negates the whole" free will" claim that they make. The god must get its jollies sending people to hell for doing things it already knew they would do. They follow an evil god.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46302 Dec 14, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
Hilarious!!! But not for the reason you think. LOL

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#46303 Dec 14, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
well Muslims don't like us much but truthfully most of the hate towards us comes from gays like you.
HEY there is an answer for you.
Now answer my question ( see above post )
wait you don't have the guts to answer anything truthfully.
If you fundies would quit spreading hate, and mind your own bleeping business, you'd find less hate aimed at you. Duh.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#46304 Dec 14, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
1 ) yeah right its what you guys do AIDS is spread mostly through gay anal sex you are part of that.
2 ) you might like the name calling you guys do ? you're right i haven't done that
3 ) i've looked at the way you write and its a lot like Jonah1
4 ) i don't play that game and that ticks you off which i love doing part of my Christan love
besides none of gay guys answered my question. so were even.
LOL only you're ticked off about it while i could care less.
In the end, you're irrelevant. I'm still married, and you're still Jesus's little hater.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#46305 Dec 14, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the question, Blanche.
Your attempts to twist word are pathetic. I've never claimed that children are irrelevant.
Which governments remove marital status for those couples who refuse to procreate?
I did answer your questions, and you more than inferred that children were irrelevant. In fact, you are attempting to exclude their consideration right now.

Over 90% of marriages result in children. No culture has found it necessary to exclude the rare exceptions. However, ss couples are mutually 100% barren and desolate, which is one major reason why no culture has accepted them as married from start to finish.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#46306 Dec 14, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
Two men, no vagina. Nobody "plays the woman". You're really not very bright, are you?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#46307 Dec 14, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting your fingers in your ears and going la la la doesn't change the fact. You're willfully deaf, dumb, and blind........like all godbots. Sad really.
I have my eyes wide open. All I see are mutually totally barren and desolate ss couples who are a pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage. Clearly ss marriage is an oxymoron.

You might want to look at those fingers pointed back at yourself...

Snicker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

North Hollywood, CA

#46309 Dec 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I did answer your questions, and you more than inferred that children were irrelevant. In fact, you are attempting to exclude their consideration right now.
Over 90% of marriages result in children. No culture has found it necessary to exclude the rare exceptions. However, ss couples are mutually 100% barren and desolate, which is one major reason why no culture has accepted them as married from start to finish.
No matter how you twist and turn things, you don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry.
Next.
so sorry

Reeds Spring, MO

#46310 Dec 14, 2013
But im sick of this gay crap. Let them do what they want. They,will find out in the end! Enough said.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

North Hollywood, CA

#46311 Dec 14, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Two men, no vagina. Nobody "plays the woman". You're really not very bright, are you?
When I was a young girl, my dad told me that some men liked men. So, I just figure gay guys like you and your husband like what the other one's got. Like I like what my guy has got.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#46312 Dec 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I inferred that and I'll show you where you wanted to read it that way.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46313 Dec 14, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
did i hit a nerve again ? The insults always come out when i hit at nerve on you.
One of you is taking it in the rear. One of you is being the woman.
Unless you take turns. If so.
Do you switch off on wearing that shirt during gay sex or do you each have one like it ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grampy 1,129,193
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Indemnity 179,658
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min RACE 98,556
Abby 10-30 13 min RACE 14
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Earthling-1 47,585
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min Frijoles 70,146
Amy 10-30 3 hr edogxxx 11
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]