Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 51768 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#46109 Dec 11, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
There whole life only revolves around gay sex.
They never refer to themselves in any other way except gay.
Nothing represents them except their sexuality. Its all they are.
Even to each other they are nothing more then just a sex object.
The above is your opinion. My marriage is just as boring and mundane as everyone else's. I know tons of gay men and lesbians and none of us wear our sexuality on our sleeve.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#46110 Dec 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a blonde reply.
Lies? A ss couple will only ever be a mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage. Really.
Old info? Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior.
Covering your ears like a child won't change these things.
Denial only devastatingly disappoints.
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you totally ignore everything she says and then just repeat the same BS points that people have completely destroyed thousands of times now.
So which is it pastor? Are you really this stupid, obtuse and abrasive? Or are you just someone who's life is so pathetic, meaningless and devoid of power they compensate for their weakness and flaws by trolling the internet to make themselves feel better?
Dang girl, you are even more blonde!!!

I specifically addressed her gay troll assault, "Lies" & "Old info".

No one has destroyed those points, hence your failure to simply do so in your response. Not to mention your ignorant anger about something you claim is false...

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46111 Dec 11, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
The above is your opinion. My marriage is just as boring and mundane as everyone else's. I know tons of gay men and lesbians and none of us wear our sexuality on our sleeve.
a loving marriage with kids is hardly boring or mundane.
But i can imagine that two gay guys who don't have anything in their life except gay sex would find being together boring and mundane.

of course you wear your gay sexuality out in the open.
Its the whole reason why you're posting on here.
Part of the gay agenda is trying to shove it in the face of heterosexuals.
Your whole purpose of wanting marriage is to irk the church that rejects you.
If you only seriously wanted full coverage of laws you would work on civil union laws. Those laws already exist. It would be far easier to just tweak those laws then it has been to force a re write of marriage laws.
So don't hand me this idiot notion you don't wear your sexuality on your sleeve.
Your gay sexuality is the only thing that matters to you.
You have no love for each other. If and when the sex is gone from your relationship you two will split. Sex is all that holds gays together.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#46112 Dec 11, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
a loving marriage with kids is hardly boring or mundane.
But i can imagine that two gay guys who don't have anything in their life except gay sex would find being together boring and mundane.
of course you wear your gay sexuality out in the open.
Its the whole reason why you're posting on here.
Part of the gay agenda is trying to shove it in the face of heterosexuals.
Your whole purpose of wanting marriage is to irk the church that rejects you.
If you only seriously wanted full coverage of laws you would work on civil union laws. Those laws already exist. It would be far easier to just tweak those laws then it has been to force a re write of marriage laws.
So don't hand me this idiot notion you don't wear your sexuality on your sleeve.
Your gay sexuality is the only thing that matters to you.
You have no love for each other. If and when the sex is gone from your relationship you two will split. Sex is all that holds gays together.
Please prove any of what you claim. Any of it. Go ahead.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#46113 Dec 11, 2013
unut wrote:
<quoted text> Hate the sin is when you are standing in front of the devil and he tells you and your mate to bend over and reap the benefits of the pitchfork !LMFAO !
Still getting a stiffy over that visual, eh?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#46114 Dec 11, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Your whole purpose of wanting marriage is to irk the church that rejects you..
Again, you are talking out of your a$$. I was an openly gay man on a ministry team. I'm now retired after 30 years of service to the church. I can tell you that there are more gay men working for the church than you'd be willing to believe.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#46115 Dec 11, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>

We don't have to tweak civil union laws. In the first place, separate, but equal, has proven to never be equal. In the second place, we have federal recognition of SSM.

Why would I pursue a civil union, when I already have marriage equality?

Tell me, honestly, when I married my husband what did that take from your marriage? I.E. what did you lose?
resident

Manhattan, IL

#46119 Dec 11, 2013
What the hell are you all talking about,
Its so wrong.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46122 Dec 11, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Please prove any of what you claim. Any of it. Go ahead.
i won't play your childish games.
you come up with proof if you have it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46123 Dec 11, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you are talking out of your a$$. I was an openly gay man on a ministry team. I'm now retired after 30 years of service to the church. I can tell you that there are more gay men working for the church than you'd be willing to believe.
what you are alluding to is you were probably engaging in criminal acts. Of that i have little doubt.
You won't answer for that in this world but certainly will in the next.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#46124 Dec 11, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
i won't play your childish games.
Too late.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
you come up with proof if you have it.
Everything that you've stated are your opinions, to which you are entitled. It's not incumbent on me to defend your position.

My point is very simply this; don't generalize about LGBT people and expect to not get checked on it.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46125 Dec 11, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything about love. I was talking about sex. You are the one conflating the two.
Maybe I would understand what Xtian love is if you showed mne. Right now all I see is bile and hatred. Like most typical Xtians.
since you have a memory loss ( gays usually do when they are called down on what they say ) i'll provide it for you

post # 46104
Like I said, I love Xtians like you.

i don't see the word sex there. So if anyone is confusing the two its YOU. To you love is sex. To you everything is sex.

CHRISTIAN LOVE IS EVERYWHERE.
its in the hospitals that Churches build, its the schools they build, its in the homeless shelters they build, etc.
You can't see it because you're blinded with sex.
Gay sex is all that gays care about.
Its why you're confused. You think everything is just about your warped views on sex.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46126 Dec 11, 2013
just me wrote:
You can get gay married in a Xtian church.
The ELCA offers gay marriage rites as well as UCC. Are you going to tell Xtian ministers with divinity degrees and decades practicing and preaching the word that they are not true Xtians? That only you, with your hatred and vitriol towards the world is correctly representing Christ?
its up to God to determine if someone is a Christian or not.
i don't have to agree with every aspect of my church or my government. I doubt anyone ever does that.
I agree with God and put my faith in God.
Church is a place of worship, learning about scripture, and fellowship with other Christians.

You on the other hand only see Church as something to defile with your sexuality. If you do get married in a church its a sham for your life. No good will come of it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46127 Dec 11, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late.
<quoted text>
Everything that you've stated are your opinions, to which you are entitled. It's not incumbent on me to defend your position.
My point is very simply this; don't generalize about LGBT people and expect to not get checked on it.
just as i thought.
you'll make demands on others that you yourself couldn't and wouldn't do.
Don't expect people to fall for your silliness.
i don't play silly games from perverts.

i discuss the love of God.
You need to find God if you want his forgiveness.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#46128 Dec 11, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
what you are alluding to is you were probably engaging in criminal acts. Of that i have little de oubt.
....this should be interesting. I have NO idea why you would think that I was involved in "criminal acts". Being gay is not a crime. Being a church employee is not a crime. Retiring after 30 years on the job isn't a crime.

Please elucidate your position.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#46129 Dec 11, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>

You on the other hand only see Church as something to defile with your sexuality. If you do get married in a church its a sham for your life. No good will come of it.
And THAT'S EXACTLY what I'm talking about. You're in no position to judge someone else's intention. You assume that someone's homosexuality defiles the church, but that's merely your opinion.

My marriage was performed by a UCC pastor, who happens to be a lesbian, and her partner (who, by the way, is also a lesbian).

Please tell me how my marriage defiled the church.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#46131 Dec 11, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
just as i thought.
you'll make demands on others that you yourself couldn't and wouldn't do.
Don't expect people to fall for your silliness.
i don't play silly games from perverts.
You asked me to defend your position. I refused. That's silly?
Labeling me as a "pervert" and instructing me to "find God" tell me virtually everything I need to know about you a disciple of Christ.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#46132 Dec 11, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
what you are alluding to is you were probably engaging in criminal acts. Of that i have little doubt.
"God'll get you for that, Walter!"
well

Round Lake, IL

#46133 Dec 11, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>

If you are any indication of Gods love...sorry I'm not interested.

Your kind of "Gods love" sends people running away from Christianity...good job. I am sure Satan is pleased with the work you so called Christians are doing.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#46134 Dec 11, 2013
CDC wrote:
Oh Chester, your though processes are just sooo limited.
You are more close minded than any fanatical Christian( or Muslim for that matter).
<quoted text>
I know the difference between reality and wishful thinking.

Religious faith = wishful thinking. Your cult has done its job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nuculur option 1,236,884
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min Patriot AKA Bozo 53,613
Amy 6.3.15 50 min Kuuipo 6
dearabby 6-3-15 1 hr mrs gladys kravitz 7
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr FastandFurious 189,930
"It Takes A Village", Hillary's book was totally 5 hr Rocket Man 6
amy 6-2 5 hr blunt advice 32
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]