Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52021 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

unut

Mount Vernon, IL

#46058 Dec 10, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn off FauxNews and go shopping. Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets should be dead today with the cold weather. Head on over to pick up some bargains. Don't hurry back.
Don't worry if they are all out of pitchforks ,you can get them in hell!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
unut

Mount Vernon, IL

#46059 Dec 10, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn off FauxNews and go shopping. Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets should be dead today with the cold weather. Head on over to pick up some bargains. Don't hurry back.
Won't be cold where dusty mangina is going! Nothing but hot fire and the devil with a pitchfork with both of their names on it!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#46060 Dec 10, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because he claims that he's a female to male chimera. Even though it is one of the rarest conditions known and there have only been 13 cases in medical history across the entire planet.
Put simply, he's lying.
OK, he's just a loser.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#46062 Dec 10, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because he claims that he's a female to male chimera. Even though it is one of the rarest conditions known and there have only been 13 cases in medical history across the entire planet.
Put simply, he's lying.
Old info.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
unut

Mount Vernon, IL

#46063 Dec 10, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
You Xtians are so funny. You have Christmas Spirit here who doesn;t even understand that the vast majority of his "Christmas" tradition are actually just rehashing Yule a Pagan mid winter festival.
The we have you talking about Hell, from Helle, an Old English term referring to the Pagan underworld.
You Christian don't even realize how much Pagan mythology you are actually worshiping. It's hilarious.
Its ok you can stand in line behind dusty and when the devil is done with them he will give you his pitchfork next .Over and over forever! LMFAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yur Funny

Livermore, CA

#46065 Dec 10, 2013
LePoser wrote:
I think it's crazy even debating this subject. We so called "straight" people, in order to reap the benefits of our unrelated loved ones, must be bound by a contract "marriage". Let the gays enter into a contract between themselves...something legally binding.
Yes,Marriage does just fine! And if you're talking about a civil union,let all go the way of a civil union,gays and straights even though there are over 1,000 rights and privileges that a marriage affords that a civil union doesn't!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#46066 Dec 10, 2013
LePoser wrote:
I think it's crazy even debating this subject. We so called "straight" people, in order to reap the benefits of our unrelated loved ones, must be bound by a contract "marriage". Let the gays enter into a contract between themselves...something legally binding.
Marriage.
Duh.
unut

Mount Vernon, IL

#46067 Dec 10, 2013
its ok the devil loves you and will enjoy giving out pitchfork rides to you!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Round Lake, IL

#46069 Dec 10, 2013
unut wrote:
its ok the devil loves you and will enjoy giving out pitchfork rides to you!
You are like a 5 year old with your devil and pitchfork BS. I am a witch and ride a broom...I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too! Are ya scared?
well

Round Lake, IL

#46070 Dec 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Old info.
Your lies? Yes it is old info. about your constant lying...
When are you going to stop? Nobody believes a word you say!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#46072 Dec 11, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lies? Yes it is old info. about your constant lying...
When are you going to stop? Nobody believes a word you say!
Such a blonde reply.

Lies? A ss couple will only ever be a mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage. Really.

Old info? Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior.

Covering your ears like a child won't change these things.

Denial only devastatingly disappoints.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46073 Dec 11, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
You Xtians are so funny. You have Christmas Spirit here who doesn;t even understand that the vast majority of his "Christmas" tradition are actually just rehashing Yule a Pagan mid winter festival.
The we have you talking about Hell, from Helle, an Old English term referring to the Pagan underworld.
You Christian don't even realize how much Pagan mythology you are actually worshiping. It's hilarious.
i love it. You're so shook up you have to whine to a Christian about another Christian.
That is the toll having a split personality has on you.
You're facing demons in your fantasies and trying to connecting them to mythology.
Please seek medical help. There are meds that will calm you down.
Then maybe the holy spirit can get through to you.
But at least you answered my question.
The JustMe side of you is worse then your Jonah1 side.
LOL here is where you pull out the Jonah1 side to show both sides are equal.
But we now know they are not. One side of a split personality is always stronger then the other.
Hey give it your best shot. Its amusing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46076 Dec 11, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn. It was fun toying with you like a little mouse for a while, but your routine has grown mighty stale. You bore me child.
And don't think I don't realize that it's you Kimare.
The only good thing about this is that your Kimare routine has worn so thin that now you have to resort to trying to make another personality to continue your pathetic trolls.
ROTFLMAO
you're trying to transfer your split personality condition onto me for pointing it out about you.
Well at least hating me is something both personalities of you can agree on.
I live rent free in both of your personalities.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#46077 Dec 11, 2013
Oh Chester, your though processes are just sooo limited.
You are more close minded than any fanatical Christian( or Muslim for that matter).
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods only exist in books....and occasionally on a slice of toast, a window, or some bathtub mold.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#46079 Dec 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
It takes faith to believe in God.
Faith, ignorance, whatever works.
KiMare wrote:
It takes extreme stupidity to believe that a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half is the same as marriage.
Smile.
Actually it takes extreme stupidity to post such an idiotic statement.

Your fairytales only mean something to you princess. Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46080 Dec 11, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith, ignorance, whatever works.
<quoted text>
in our case its faith
in your case its ignorance
hey thanks for helping everyone by pointing that out.

see i knew the JustMe side of Jonah1 was the worse of the two.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#46081 Dec 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Interesting that you should bring up BS when talking about anal sex...
What's more interesting is a supposed straight man that brings it up everyday.
KiMare wrote:
You must have missed my oft stated question, how can any sane person mistake a septic system for a playground... Do you think that might include sucking on a sewer pipe?
Wow, bet your ugly wife loves it when you talk like this during you puppymilling activities. Do all the folks in your bible study have pervert minds like you Pastor Kirschmann?
KiMare wrote:
You also must have missed the countless other points I raise about homosexuality being a sexual defect and how ss couples are incapable of equating to marriage on any level except the number of people in the relationship.
Who could miss it, you post the same debunked thoughts daily. They never mean anything to anyone, other than you, ever. Couples don't equate to marriage. Only you keep trying to pretend otherwise. Because you hate gay men, but you can't find one reason to support your hatred. So you just make shyt up. You've been doing it for years.

Let us know when your accusation of defect can be confirmed by any credited medical or psychological association. Until such time, we'll just chalk it up to more of your lies.
KiMare wrote:
But all this belies the question of why you are so defensive of the primary sexual behavior that identifies gays.
Bzzzzzzzzzzt. Wrong again. Anal sex is NOT the primary sexual behavior that identifies gays. What it is, is the primary sexual behavior that fundamentalists intentionally associate with gays. It's part of the indoctrination techniques you quacks use. You intentionally try and make people think about gays, oops, no scratch that... gay MEN, having anal sex. But that technique is failing you now. We've been able to have our humanity represent us, rather then you religitards representing us via sex. Sucks to be a catty religitard bitch like you in today's society Kuntmare!! Smile dear, your techniques only work on the stupidest of sheep now!
KiMare wrote:
Why the most intimate imitation of sexual union for gays is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Anal sex is non of those things, which is why everytime your asked to support your statement, you cowardly avoid doing so. Your a little sissy.
KiMare wrote:
Or why both gays and lesbians can only pointlessly duplicate one half of evolution's provision for mating.
Are you discussing mating or marriage. Make up your mind. I realize that YOU think they are the same thing, but they aren't. All that fundie-twirling, and still you can't make a coherent sentence.
KiMare wrote:
Your reaction formation is hilarious given your embrace of BS both literally and figuratively...
Smile.
You're on sick bitch.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#46083 Dec 11, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
i wonder which version of you is the worse one Jonah1 or JustMe.
Why would anything a split personality person like you have to offer in comments be taken seriously by me or anyone else.
You really don't have a clue do you ?
People are not turning away from God they are turning to God.
I don't take credit for that.
The holy spirit moves within Christians.
You either have zero experience in a church or you didn't pay any attention when you were there.
Dear, you aren't important enough to warrant pretending to be someone else. The fact that you are so uneducated and thus easily debunked by more than one person on these threads isn't our problem, it's yours.

"The holy spirit moves within Christians." What a crock of delusional shyt!!

Oh, and for the record...

"Religiosity is on the decline in the U.S. and atheism is on the rise, according to a new worldwide poll.

The poll, called "The Global Index of Religiosity and Atheism," found that the number of Americans who say they are "religious" dropped from 73 percent in 2005 (the last time the poll was conducted) to 60 percent."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/14/athe...

Yet again, you speak without facts. Trust us hon, we're used to it from fundamentalists.

Location hidden

#46084 Dec 11, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
i usually give out Bibles to my atheist friends.
How thoughtful and considerate you are of other people's beliefs. Weren't you the same poster a few days ago bitching because people weren't giving your beliefs the reverence you though you were entitled to?

Typical fundie hypocrite.

Location hidden

#46085 Dec 11, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm running low on newspaper to start my fireplace. Can I get one?
I keep two or three with our camping gear....just in case we run out of toilet paper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 2 min TerryE 93
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Brian_G 53,954
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Dr Guru 192,177
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 31 min Ratloder 70,144
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min Grey Ghost 1,251,358
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Rose of Tralee 99,893
Chicage to add 9% tax to streaming media. 2 hr John 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages