Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,968)

Showing posts 39,341 - 39,360 of47,002
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
unut

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Save your scripture quotes, hunty. I was a Church employeed for 30 years, so I'm well aware of your attempted Bible bashing techniques.
Good than the devil will have fun with your mate first and than you over and over forever!!!!
unut

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

The Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Your numerous TOS violations have been reported to Topix. Expect to be banned soon.
Better read the topix overview of services you nut!!! Don't like it don't use topix. lmfao!!! Only ban will be your mouth as the devil is deep in your backside with his pitchfork!!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

unut wrote:
<quoted text>Can't change the bible no matter how you and your butt buddy try.
And the fiction of the bible can't change reality, regardless of how many butt obsessed fundies like yourself decide to believe in it.

No one wants to change your buybull, nor do they need to. It's hilariously stupid just the way that it is. It's almost as stupid as its followers!!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

It is a shame that you are belittling people of faith.
It very much hurts your cause( if you are for SSM ).

The logical conclusion is that YOU are in reality a gay basher.

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the fiction of the bible can't change reality, regardless of how many butt obsessed fundies like yourself decide to believe in it.
No one wants to change your buybull, nor do they need to. It's hilariously stupid just the way that it is. It's almost as stupid as its followers!!
Store Front

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Save your scripture quotes, hunty. I was a Church employeed for 30 years, so I'm well aware of your attempted Bible bashing techniques.
Don't forget, Dusty. They always seem to forget this passage from the same book. It's amazing how they overlook the penalties for such "sins":

Leviticus 20:13
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives."

So, those who condemn gay sex should be going around and killing all gay people. The bible says it, so it must be done, correct?(that's sarcasm, for those who don't see it)

I mean, really. If they are going to go around and bible-thump, don't half-ass it.

All or nothing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
It is a shame that you are belittling people of faith.
Says the dolt who shows up daily here to belittle gay people.
CDC wrote:
It very much hurts your cause( if you are for SSM ).
Your concern for my cause is touching dear. We're doing just fine though, you needn't worry your little noggin.
CDC wrote:
The logical conclusion is that YOU are in reality a gay basher.
<quoted text>
Um, hon, there's no logic in that statement whatsoever. It's just another public demonstration of what an idiot you are.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

You really are dumb.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Your concern for my cause is touching dear. We're doing just fine though, you needn't worry your little noggin.
<quoted text>
Um, hon, there's no logic in that statement whatsoever. It's just another public demonstration of what an idiot you are.
unut

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember now in hell you butt and lick lick freaks will not have topix in hell so enjoy your time on earth!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Oh..and PLEASE show us all how "I" belittle gay people.
You just so stupid ( that's directed toward you ... not gay people ).
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Oh...and one more thing deary:
It IS logical and you are a gay hater.
Everything you do on here is proof of that.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
unut

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Store Front wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget, Dusty. They always seem to forget this passage from the same book. It's amazing how they overlook the penalties for such "sins":
Leviticus 20:13
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives."
So, those who condemn gay sex should be going around and killing all gay people. The bible says it, so it must be done, correct?(that's sarcasm, for those who don't see it)
I mean, really. If they are going to go around and bible-thump, don't half-ass it.
All or nothing.
No half ass in hell! Tell that to the devil you nut!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

unut wrote:
<quoted text> Remember now in hell you butt and lick lick freaks will not have topix in hell so enjoy your time on earth!
There is no hell moron. Your hell frightens me about as much as a goldfish frightens me.

Go on now little sheep. Bbbaaaaaaaaa. Bbbbbaaaaaaaaa.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
Oh...and one more thing deary:
It IS logical and you are a gay hater.
Everything you do on here is proof of that.
<quoted text>
No princess, there was no logic in your statement. It was merely a demonstration of your utter stupidity. Just like the post I'm responding to now.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

The amount of stupidity coming from you is astounding!!!!!
Keep it up....HA HA HA
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No princess, there was no logic in your statement. It was merely a demonstration of your utter stupidity. Just like the post I'm responding to now.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Now Now sweetie, I may have sat at the kiddie table for thanks givving...but you sit there every day...HA HA HA!
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Ahhhh....hope I didn't hurt your tender feelings.
Ya little beaich.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

You are by far the dumbest kid on here.
Go buy yourself some new crayons.
Then scribble in your crazy picture of the world.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no hell moron. Your hell frightens me about as much as a goldfish frightens me.
Go on now little sheep. Bbbaaaaaaaaa. Bbbbbaaaaaaaaa.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so angry and hateful about something you don't believe in? Seriously irrational. Especially considering that Christians pursue living well and serving others far beyond any other people group in our society.

Moreover, ALL cultures have a resistance to homosexual behavior, not just Christians. Your selective bigotry is telling.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

garylIoyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, though, isn't your bigotry selective?
What bigotry?

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so angry and hateful about something you don't believe in?
Why, like all fundies, do you think you have super powers of insight into other people's emotional states?
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously irrational.
It might be, were I angry. But I'm not princess. What's really irrational is disliking people, and lying about people, simply because they have a characteristic you don't share. THAT is irrational.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text> Especially considering that Christians pursue living well and serving others far beyond any other people group in our society.
Wow. Now there's a load of bullshyt!!!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Moreover, ALL cultures have a resistance to homosexual behavior, not just Christians. Your selective bigotry is telling.
Smile.
Well, since there are no behaviors that are solely confined to homosexuals, we'll just have to add this to the bullshyt pile along with all your other nonsense.

But thank you for your post. We appreciate it. Each and every time you hit that ENTER button, you demonstrate how vile and intentionally deceitful Christians really are at their core, at least the fundamentalists ones like you cur. Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 39,341 - 39,360 of47,002
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min ritedownthemiddle 42,936
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 57 min ritedownthemiddle 1,033,719
snapchat gay names 1 hr nolovecity74 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 167,402
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 2 hr ThomasA 15
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr prognosticator 96,013
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••