Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52063 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#45500 Nov 26, 2013
I predict that due to the efforts of people such as yourself that Christianity will be squished in the united states. In it's place will be the fastest growing religion.
When that day comes you will most likely be standing next to KiMare in a prison saying, "Ooooops".
Right before both your heads are lopped off.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was it stupid. Everyone knows that people on this planet will be better off once the religious whackadoos aren't around. If Christians happen to be the ones to go first, more power. The other religion will fall right behind.
We live in the age of the internet CDC, the indoctrination that religious zealots perform on their children and gullible sheep aren't going to hold much longer. Sorry if that bothers you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#45501 Nov 26, 2013
You are so stuck in your own little world.
Failing to see the big picture.
Unfortunate for the planet.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45502 Nov 26, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And both share all the characteristics of what constitutes a cult.
It's ashame you aren't as smart as you think you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#45503 Nov 26, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ashame you aren't as smart as you think you are.
It's a shame you're not smart at all.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#45504 Nov 26, 2013
Where the word "leader" is used, insert "god". Where the word "group" is used, insert "church".

CHARACTERISTICS OF A CULT

The group displays excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to its leader and (whether he is alive or dead) regards his belief system, ideology, and practices as the Truth, as law.

Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.

&#8234; Mind-altering practices (such as meditation, prayer, repetition, chanting, speaking in tongues) are used in excess and serve to suppress doubts about the group and its leader(s).

&#8234; The leadership dictates, sometimes in great detail, how members should think, act, and feel.

&#8234;The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s) and members.

&#8234; The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society.

&#8234; The leader is not accountable to any authorities.

&#8234; The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify whatever means it deems necessary. This may result in members' participating in behaviors or activities they would have considered reprehensible or unethical before joining the group.

&#8234; The leadership induces feelings of shame and/or guilt in order to influence and/or control members. Often, this is done through peer pressure and subtle forms of persuasion.

&#8234; Subservience to the leader or group requires members to cut ties with family and friends, and radically alter the personal goals and activities they had before joining the group.

&#8234; The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.

&#8234; The group is preoccupied with making money.

&#8234; Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group and group-related activities.

&#8234; Members are encouraged or required to live and/or socialize only with other group members.

&#8234; The most loyal members (the “true believers”) feel there can be no life outside the context of the group. They believe there is no other way to be, and often fear reprisals to themselves or others if they leave (or even consider leaving) the group.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45505 Nov 26, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
Where the word "leader" is used, insert "god". Where the word "group" is used, insert "church".
The group displays excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to its leader and (whether he is alive or dead) regards his belief system, ideology, and practices as the Truth, as law.
&#8234; Mind-altering practices (such as meditation, prayer, repetition, chanting, speaking in tongues) are used in excess and serve to suppress doubts about the group and its leader(s).
&#8234; The leadership dictates, sometimes in great detail, how members should think, act, and feel.
&#8234;The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s) and members.
&#8234; The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society.
&#8234; The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify whatever means it deems necessary. This may result in members' participating in behaviors or activities they would have considered reprehensible or unethical before joining the group.
&#8234; The leadership induces feelings of shame and/or guilt in order to influence and/or control members. Often, this is done through peer pressure and subtle forms of persuasion.
&#8234; Subservience to the leader or group requires members to cut ties with family and friends, and radically alter the personal goals and activities they had before joining the group.
&#8234; Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group and group-related activities.
&#8234; Members are encouraged or required to live and/or socialize only with other group members.
&#8234; The most loyal members (the “true believers”) feel there can be no life outside the context of the group. They believe there is no other way to be, and often fear reprisals to themselves or others if they leave (or even consider leaving) the group.
What's the first symptom of aids:

A pounding sensation in the
A**
M

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lickmytool

Mount Vernon, IL

#45506 Nov 26, 2013
I'm giving thanks for my big Johnson bar, that will get shoved up my pooh eye! yum yum.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WOW

Sugar Grove, IL

#45507 Nov 26, 2013
I wonder if Saluki Rod and his husband are going to produce offspring?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#45508 Nov 26, 2013
At least tool man is consistent.
Happy Thanks Giving.
lickmytool wrote:
I'm giving thanks for my big Johnson bar, that will get shoved up my pooh eye! yum yum.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
toolmanlol

Mount Vernon, IL

#45509 Nov 26, 2013
They can't cure aids yet . Until they teach lab rats to buck-fuxk !!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#45511 Nov 26, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was it stupid. Everyone knows that people on this planet will be better off once the religious whackadoos aren't around. If Christians happen to be the ones to go first, more power. The other religion will fall right behind.
We live in the age of the internet CDC, the indoctrination that religious zealots perform on their children and gullible sheep aren't going to hold much longer. Sorry if that bothers you.
Do you know what is happening in Europe?

Canada?

If you are not Islamophobic as a gay, you should be.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#45513 Nov 26, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDIOT

1. Mistaking a septic system for a playground.

2. Mistaking a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicated gendered half for marriage.

3. A guy wearing a white dress with anger issues.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lickmytool

Mount Vernon, IL

#45515 Nov 26, 2013
I'm giving thanks for my big Johnson bar and having some scissor action tonight. yum yum

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#45516 Nov 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDIOT
1. Mistaking a septic system for a playground.
2. Mistaking a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicated gendered half for marriage.
3. A guy wearing a white dress with anger issues.
Smile.
Insanity: Repeating the same action/process over and over again expecting different results.- That would be YOU Princess, posting bigotry over and over again...
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45517 Nov 26, 2013
How do gay gangsters do a drive by? They throw skittles at you and say "Taste the Rainbow bioches

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
we know you

Waterloo, IL

#45518 Nov 26, 2013
You are the "famous" lil'B
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Insanity: Repeating the same action/process over and over again expecting different results.- That would be YOU Princess, posting bigotry over and over again...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott Tissues

Kenosha, WI

#45519 Nov 26, 2013
hey Scott i like the way you lick out my butt hole.
Scott Rimmer

Chicago, IL

#45520 Nov 26, 2013
Scott Tissues wrote:
hey Scott i like the way you lick out my butt hole.
You're welcome.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45521 Nov 26, 2013
You're accused of the following charges
You're a woman trapped inside a man
Your sexuality no one denies you
But your preference we can't understand
You are the lonliness of all people
It's time for you to realize
AIDS like the plague is from God
For he sees something wrong in his eyes
Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.
A.I.D.S.
A.I.D.S.
A.I.D.S.
That's what you get for having
A penis up your a**
That's what you get when you
Swallow another man's load
How do you find love in another man's hairy a**
Millions of lost hamsters
Running ramped in your bowels
Take the Hershey Highway
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
A manly man
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Good For The Goose

Livermore, CA

#45522 Nov 26, 2013
Scott wrote:
You're accused of the following charges
You're a woman trapped inside a man
Your sexuality no one denies you
But your preference we can't understand
You are the lonliness of all people
It's time for you to realize
AIDS like the plague is from God
For he sees something wrong in his eyes
A.I.D.S.
A.I.D.S.
A.I.D.S.
A.I.D.S.
That's what you get for having
A penis up your a**
That's what you get when you
Swallow another man's load
How do you find love in another man's hairy a**
Millions of lost hamsters
Running ramped in your bowels
Take the Hershey Highway
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
A manly man
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
How wonderful! Yet one more LOVING KKKristian post from the resident hate boy! You GO hate boy,make Jesus proud of you! LOLOLOLOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Homer 1,263,323
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Enter 194,507
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 30 min boundary painter 454
abby7-31-15 56 min RACE 3
Ask Amy July 31 1 hr Mister Tonka 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 54,351
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 100,297
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages