Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
39,081 - 39,100 of 49,010 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people feel that way, and many don't. It's a personal thing.
There is really no reason to spend much time fantasizing about what OTHER people do, is there? The only time that's appropriate is when someone is harming someone else.
It's appropriate to harm someone, really
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Is It Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,we already know you're in denial! LOL,It's OK little buddy,come on out of that closet! It must be pretty cramped in there and you've been in there such a very long time! Where do you hate? Pick any of your posts including this one! Not to bright are you boy? Whacka doodle do psycho boy! So,were there really Dinosaurs on the Ark? Brahahahahaha!!!!!
You are the one that needs to be honest. You just need to stand up and shout I am queer and I am here. You will feel a lot better if you do that.
Pierre

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Married folks are all sickos? I pity your poor spouse, if you have one.
No but men who f*ck each other in the azz sure are!
Pierre

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that needs to be honest. You just need to stand up and shout I am queer and I am here. You will feel a lot better if you do that.
They don't call him $3 Bill for nothing.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
IL has an oxymoron.
Smile.
IL has an oxymoron? Where did you learn English?
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply stated a fact. Hardly troll behavior.
Smile.
Seriously, who do you think you're kidding? Your statement is not a fact. An oxymoron isn't something that one can "have" stupid cur, it's a figure of speech.

As for "troll", Yes, it fits you to a tee.

"In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

Fits you to a tee. One can copy pretty much any post you make and find the exact same post from you hundreds of times over a period of several years on numerous threads. You're a troll you impotent cur, own it! Wear it proudly bitch, you've earned it! Smile.

And in all the time you've been trolling on your empty and pathetic "crusade", you're side has lost....always. You've got nothing. You never will!! Do have a good day princess!

Poor Kuntmare. This troll has spent his entire life on the outside looking in. So pathetic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to ask why simply stating reality threatens and enrages you so much...
Oh who are you trying to kid?? In what post did you state something real? Please provide the post number.

Enrages?!! LOL!!!! Pathetic cur like you don't enrage anyone dear. You're a puppet, dancing to our song, and assisting us with every skip through your trollville obsession. Dance on puppet! Dance on!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Impressive.
Ss couples are still only ever a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Smile.
Wow. Repeating made up nonsense that has never once influenced anyone or altered anything. Impressive.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Sorry Jonah1,
History has shown this tactic to be very successful.
Even though I don't agree with KiMare, he obviously has a better handle on history than you.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Repeating made up nonsense that has never once influenced anyone or altered anything. Impressive.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
Sorry Jonah1,
History has shown this tactic to be very successful.
Dear, you should take a class on comprehension. My statement wasn't a blanket one about baseless repetition. I'm well aware that baseless repetition can be a successful tactic. Christianity would be an example.

My post was specific to KiMare's repetition. Hence the "that has never influenced.....". "That" being specific. I made no blanket statement about repetition.
CDC wrote:
Even though I don't agree with KiMare, he obviously has a better handle on history than you.
<quoted text>
Again, you need to see someone about improving your comprehensive skills. Right now they really suck.

The ONLY "historical" context to either his original post or mine, was that during the time of posts on Topix his nonsense has never once influenced anyone or altered anything. Exactly what is it that you feel wasn't "handled" in that statement? Better yet, what information do you have to offer that counters it?!!!

Here's a thought. When you and Scotty can demonstrate that you are able to hang with the big boys, the room will let you know when you can be excused from the kiddie table.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Yep, I still sit at the kiddie table at thanksgiving.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, you should take a class on comprehension. My statement wasn't a blanket one about baseless repetition. I'm well aware that baseless repetition can be a successful tactic. Christianity would be an example.
My post was specific to KiMare's repetition. Hence the "that has never influenced.....". "That" being specific. I made no blanket statement about repetition.
<quoted text>
Again, you need to see someone about improving your comprehensive skills. Right now they really suck.
The ONLY "historical" context to either his original post or mine, was that during the time of posts on Topix his nonsense has never once influenced anyone or altered anything. Exactly what is it that you feel wasn't "handled" in that statement? Better yet, what information do you have to offer that counters it?!!!
Here's a thought. When you and Scotty can demonstrate that you are able to hang with the big boys, the room will let you know when you can be excused from the kiddie table.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
There you go again, talking loud and saying nothing as usual.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

You have a reservation at the "a-hole" table.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Wow

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Eventually all you conservative old folks will die off and the millennial generation will succeed in the mission of equal rights. By that time, all your brain-washed children will be such in the minority that perhaps they will open up their eyes to more important things in life. Love should never be taken away from someone. Get over it. It doesn't effect you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, talking loud and saying nothing as usual.
I said plenty. You're inability to comprehend it is your problem, not mine child.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
You have a reservation at the "a-hole" table.
<quoted text>
Wow. You had a whole extra hour and that was the best you could come ups with butercup? So sad.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Be careful. You might end up sitting at the kiddie table with me.
Wow wrote:
Eventually all you conservative old folks will die off and the millennial generation will succeed in the mission of equal rights. By that time, all your brain-washed children will be such in the minority that perhaps they will open up their eyes to more important things in life. Love should never be taken away from someone. Get over it. It doesn't effect you.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Wow wrote:
Bla bla bla bla.... These sickos no nothing about love, it's its just plain mental illness that they are spreading not to mention disease
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Bla bla bla bla.... These sickos no nothing about love, it's its just plain mental illness that they are spreading not to mention disease
And WTF do you know about love Pappy? All I see you posting is Bigotry and weak minded Jesus sh*t. Speaking of diseases go get tested for Chlamydia, sure you have it with that SICK weak mind of yours POS.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

HA HA HA
Ya little Beaich!
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
And WTF do you know about love Pappy? All I see you posting is Bigotry and weak minded Jesus sh*t. Speaking of diseases go get tested for Chlamydia, sure you have it with that SICK weak mind of yours POS.
KimareramiK

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
HA HA HA
Ya little Beaich!
<quoted text>
HA HA HA!
Ya phat phucktard unregistered troll!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,083,776
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 53 min Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 59 min Chan 1
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,590
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 477
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,198
Amy 7-30 2 hr pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 175,138
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••
•••