Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,750

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#45387 Nov 24, 2013
mahz_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Except I'm not gay. Which means you're a twit.
You lie.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#45390 Nov 24, 2013
mahz_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention that if there was evolutionry driving force behind marriage then other animals would have marriage contracts as well.
LOL, that there is some real gay logic!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#45391 Nov 24, 2013
mahz_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Illinois has gay marriage. Maybe it is you who should move to a state where things are more to your liking dipstick. At least until this goes federal and there's no longer any place for you small minded bigots to hide.
IL has an oxymoron.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#45392 Nov 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
"Continually a kind of 'desperate logic' from you.
When you bring up the instances where some heterosexuals are infertile and use that to rationalize homosexuality you are demonstrating very poor critical thinking skills. Sorry to be so blunt but it's bleeding far too heavy to leave unaddressed.
I've already discussed the two components nature uses to promote itself: ability and willingness. In the example of the infertile heterosexual, there is indeed a biological defect: he does not have ability to reproduce.
It's been long established that nature is not without flaw -this is hardly a surprise. In ALLl members, straight or gay, there are persons who are infertile (and in both sexualities there are members that don't care to date or just end up alone, etc..,)-WE GET THAT.
But the difference that is SHOUTINGLY obvious even considering cases of infertility, is that the heterosexual method may result in reproduction say, 90% of the time. In the homosexual method reproduction has never, let me emphasize: N E V E R occurred.
It's baking with 9 pieces coming out and the 10th a failure versus the method where the tray ALWAYS comes out empty.
Homosexuality cannot produce offspring. In procreation the genes of the parents are passed (naturally or even artificially) to the child. AGAIN this is why there can be NO QUESTION: homosexuality is an evolutionary defect.
Which brings us to another absurd comment of yours; gays can procreate.
Even in an artificial scenario, HOW are the parents of those two gay men or two gay women passed to the child? Maybe gay Rob might use Sara as a surrogate to simulate a sexual reproduction (notice a member of the opposite sex is involved). BUT either way, WHERE IS ROB'S BOYFRIEND'S genes in this equation?!? The child that results will have NO RELATION WHATSOEVER TO ROB'S boyfriend; not even the tiniest twinkle in his eye.
So even in artificially induced conditions, two dads or two moms ARE NOT producing a child together. If the champion to the homosexual's way to obviate reproduction is through artificial means, the best that can come of it is one parent doomed to have no genetic relation to the child whatsoever. This is HARDLY "homosexual procreation" (and I can imagine for the one member who has the genetic relation to the child that is equivalent to a perfect stranger; it must be often be disheartening).
Again, heterosexuality potentially can and usually does result in reproduction -and a reproduction that enjoys having both parents genetic legacy in the child, homosexuality cannot do EITHER.
I can't imagine why you brought up such squalid reasoning?
Finally, I'll address another ridiculous comment you've been echoing: Why is behavior centered around reproduction so important?
For the "little reason" that THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE DEPENDS ON IT.
Every person you see around you came about from the heterosexual method; obviously this includes YOU. For you to be brazen enough to minimize the very process that created you but instead support the behavior that actually bottle caps procreation, is truly a disgrace. Talk about biting the hand that fed you!
Really you can't possibly be this dim.
Who do you think you are kidding?!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#45393 Nov 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
IL has an oxymoron.
Smile.
You really do need to learn what an oxymoron is.

Illinois has marriage equality, and your opinions have no effect on that. You're still powerless, limp, impotent, and otherwise completely useless.

Location hidden

#45394 Nov 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Finally, I'll address another ridiculous comment you've been echoing: Why is behavior centered around reproduction so important?
For the "little reason" that THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE DEPENDS ON IT.
Every person you see around you came about from the heterosexual method; obviously this includes YOU. For you to be brazen enough to minimize the very process that created you but instead support the behavior that actually bottle caps procreation, is truly a disgrace. Talk about biting the hand that fed you!
Really you can't possibly be this dim.
<quoted text>
Thought I'd give context to the question you supposedly answered.
Especially since it exposes ss marriage as an oxymoron.
Smile.
My children are around me, and they didn't come from any mythical heterosexual "method". Seems you've been proven to be a dolt yet again.

Oh, and do let us know when our marriages begin to affect the population growth!!! Stupid cur, who do you think you are kidding?!!

Location hidden

#45395 Nov 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, who said it was?
However, from a evolutionary viewpoint, yes, it is.
Moreover, from the point of mating behavior, and the purpose of marriage, procreation is the basic essence.
Smile.
Who do you think you are kidding?!! Until its a requirement of marriage, you got NU-THING!!! You never will!!

Location hidden

#45396 Nov 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Who do you think you are kidding??!! You're beloved 20 year old theory has nothing to do with marriage. Stupid cur!!

Location hidden

#45397 Nov 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The rare exception does not disprove the rule.
What "rule" is that dolt?!!! Who do you think you are kidding?!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor does it open the door for absolute barrenness.
The entire world is now going to go barren if gays marry? Who do you think you are kidding?!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The very best contribution to children's well being is protecting the marriage of their mother and father.
Tell that to the children of Dennis Rayder. Let us know if they agree moron!!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
None fo this changes the fact that ss marriage is an oxymoron.
That's not a fact, that a stupid assertion you make because you got NU-THING!!! You're a powerless, impotent dolt on a crusade of crazy and everyone but you knows it!!! Smile cur!

Location hidden

#45398 Nov 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie.
Your ugly wife bring you the mirror did she?!

Location hidden

#45402 Nov 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
IL has an oxymoron.
Smile.
mahz_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see that I've beaten you so bad that all you have left now is ad hominem attacks. You shouldn't have picked a fight with someone so much smarter than you.
Since I have so thoroughly trounced your pathetic little self, this is the last time I will come by. I feel bad for kicking someone when they are down.
You can reply if you like. I won't be reading. I am riding off into the sunset victorious, knowing that kimary has been reduced to nothing but a quivering mass of playground level insults. Nice of you to allow me to manhandle you like this. Thanks.
I simply stated a fact. Hardly troll behavior.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#45403 Nov 24, 2013
My the trolls are out tonight!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#45404 Nov 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:

<quoted text>
I simply stated a fact.
Smile.
You stated an opinion.

Now that you you're back, yes the trolls are out tonight.

Can you tell me, Greg, how many SSM's you've prevented by being her crapping on LGBT people? Exactly how many SSM's have gone south because of your best trolling efforts?

Oh hell, don't bother,'cuz we already know.

You. Are. Impotent.

Lord knows it gives me pleasure to point out how impotent you are.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#45405 Nov 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
My the trolls are out tonight!
Hey Dumbazz, same sex marriage is now legal in Ill. Time for you to move on, try getting a life. BTW Jesus want's his money back

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#45406 Nov 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
IL has an oxymoron.
No, it has marriage laws that protect the couples, families, and children that live there.

Get used to it.

Location hidden

#45407 Nov 24, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated an opinion.
Now that you you're back, yes the trolls are out tonight.
Can you tell me, Greg, how many SSM's you've prevented by being her crapping on LGBT people? Exactly how many SSM's have gone south because of your best trolling efforts?
Oh hell, don't bother,'cuz we already know.
You. Are. Impotent.
Lord knows it gives me pleasure to point out how impotent you are.
You need to ask why simply stating reality threatens and enrages you so much...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45408 Nov 24, 2013
mahz_ wrote:
Once again little guy, procreation is not the only goal of sex.
Now go ahead and ignore that point for the third time since we both know it completely and totally destroys your silly argument, troll.
The real goal of homo sex is:
A.I.D.S

Anally
Inflicted
Death
Sentence

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#45409 Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Is It Bill

Livermore, CA

#45410 Nov 24, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
The real goal of homo sex is:
A.I.D.S
Anally
Inflicted
Death
Sentence
And once again yet another pathetic post! My,what a fine Christian you are! I bet your Jesus would really be proud of your posts,right? Again,the H.I.V. virus does not discriminate between gay or straight! And once again thanks for proving exactly what a loser you are! Pathetic little curmudgeon,yeah Jesus would really be proud!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45411 Nov 24, 2013
Is It Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
And once again yet another pathetic post! My,what a fine Christian you are! I bet your Jesus would really be proud of your posts,right? Again,the H.I.V. virus does not discriminate between gay or straight! And once again thanks for proving exactly what a loser you are! Pathetic little curmudgeon,yeah Jesus would really be proud!
You're a
Fudge packing man
Fudge packing man
Fudge packing man
Fudge packing man
A manly man
Fudge packing man
Fudge packing man
Fudge packing man

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grampy 1,128,949
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 min Mister Tonka 98,528
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Chicagoan by Birth 179,640
Abby 10-30 54 min Mister Tonka 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 58 min RJS 7,829
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 70,140
Weekend violence in Chicago: 4 dead, 35 wounded 1 hr reality is a crutch 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]