Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52052 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Is It Bill

Dublin, CA

#45418 Nov 24, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie, you it's nothing to be ashamed of Mr.
Fudge packing man
Fudge packing man
Fudge packing man
Fudge packing man
A manly man
Fudge packing man
Fudge packing man
Fudge packing man
And more from the phony KKKristian! Just keep making Jesus happy! I bet you didn't know that Jesus was in fact a verrry gay mortal man himself,right you sick fuque? And please don't worry,you can come out of that closet now! Nothing to be ashamed of,you can't help it if you were born a gay man! Oh,don't forget that condom!Must be true if I said it right? Now climb back under that rock loser! LOLOLOL
Is It Bill

Dublin, CA

#45419 Nov 24, 2013
Scott wrote:
You're accused of the following charges
You're a woman trapped inside a man
Your sexuality no one denies you
But your preference we can't understand
You are the lonliness of all people
It's time for you to realize
AIDS like the plague is from God
For he sees something wrong in his eyes
Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.
A.I.D.S.
A.I.D.S.
A.I.D.S.
That's what you get for having
A penis up your a**
You should have used a condom
That's what you get when you
Swallow another man's load
A lubricated condom
How do you find love in another man's hairy a**
You should have used a condom
Millions of lost hamsters
Running ramped in your bowels
Take the Hershey Highway
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
A manly man
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
More from the KKKristian! LOL,Make Jesus happy!Preach some more hate! Open that closet door it's OK little buddy! Nothing wrong with being a gay man! Just another variation of human sexuality that's been around since the dawn of mankind! LOLOLOLOL

“Think,does it help or hurt?”

Since: Jul 09

" Because logic tells us so "

#45420 Nov 24, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Right on!!!. Anal or oral sex is practiced between a man and a woman all the time. So what's the difference???. Homosexuality is not a sin period!!!. God lets a married man and a woman practice anal or oral sex.
And I agree wholeheartedly! Our little Scotty needs to come on out and be proud! We keep telling him it's OK to be gay! And anal sex is practiced by straight men with their wives and or girlfriends! Try it you'll like it! LOL
Claude

Paris, France

#45422 Nov 24, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie, you it's nothing to be ashamed of Mr.
Fudge packing man
Fudge packing man
Fudge packing man
Fudge packing man
A manly man
Fudge packing man
Fudge packing man
Fudge packing man
You got that right. He's $3 Butt Boi Bill and he loves it up the butt from his gay brother.

But he's straight. WAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
you do know

United States

#45423 Nov 24, 2013
Many people don't like this new law Quinn have us.You do know there will be many gays in harms way because of this.It would be best if gays stay to themselves and stay away from folks who don't agree with same sex marriages.Myself, I don't give a dang if you marry you mom, but to others it means trouble.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Claude

Paris, France

#45424 Nov 24, 2013
$3 Bill spends all night, every night on the gay threads kissing up to queers and judging posts over and over and over again.

He judges every gay post good and every straight post bad. Except his own posts that he judges good even though he's straight. WAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

What a TOTAL GAYTARD LOSER!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Klaus

Germany

#45426 Nov 24, 2013
Is It Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
No,sorry heterosexual,I'm married 34 years with 3 grown children
How young were your sons when you started f*cking their butts you filthy [email protected]

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Is It Bill

Dublin, CA

#45427 Nov 24, 2013
Claude wrote:
$3 Bill spends all night, every night on the gay threads kissing up to queers and judging posts over and over and over again.
He judges every gay post good and every straight post bad. Except his own posts that he judges good even though he's straight. WAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
What a TOTAL GAYTARD LOSER!
Yes folks, Looky here,A live talking walking,cock roach! It's a miracle! You go talking cock roach! I guess you forgot that you also spend 24/7/365 on the gay threads! LOL,I guess that makes you gay right? I mean you're the one who spends more time than me on the gay threads,just go to the Gay Cafe where you hang out 18 hours a day,and you say I'm gay? Yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk! For sure that makes you gay also right? Have you ever told the truth? Seek professional help you are one sick puppy!
Is It Bill

Dublin, CA

#45428 Nov 24, 2013
Klaus wrote:
<quoted text>
How young were your sons when you started f*cking their butts you filthy [email protected]
How old were you when you started fuquing your sons butts cock roach? yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk,Ah.....good times!You filthy human cock roach! What an idiot,thanks for the laughs! LOLOLOL
well

United States

#45432 Nov 24, 2013
Some folks like attention. Bill, you won't win on this thread.
Is It Bill

Dublin, CA

#45433 Nov 24, 2013
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you just admit you're a filthy [email protected] and a child molester? You know you are so just admit it.
And why can't you just admit you're a filthy child molester(Chester the molesterLOL) You know you are,just admit it! Yuk,yuk,yuk,Ah.....Good times!
Is It Bill

Dublin, CA

#45434 Nov 24, 2013
well wrote:
Some folks like attention. Bill, you won't win on this thread.
I know that but sometimes it's fun to show them for what they are! Human pieces of shyte! But I know don't feed the trolls,good advice my friend,thanks! ;)
Scott

United States

#45435 Nov 25, 2013
Is It Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
More from the KKKristian! LOL,Make Jesus happy!Preach some more hate! Open that closet door it's OK little buddy! Nothing wrong with being a gay man! Just another variation of human sexuality that's been around since the dawn of mankind! LOLOLOLOL
Tell me where the hate is people keep telling me I'm hating but can't tell me where

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#45436 Nov 25, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never been threatened by anything you've said.
Irritated, yes. Threatened no.
That's because you're powerless, bigot boi. You've lost your most recent election, you've lost your predicted supreme court ruling, and you've lost ownership of the word "marriage".
Ya' got nuthin', toots.
Wow! Impressive.

Ss couples are still only ever a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#45437 Nov 25, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to ask why my simple statement of truth (you're an impotent, powerless being) bitch-slaps you so much.
You have no power here, Greg. Never did, never will.
You bitch slapped me?

When did that happen???

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

United States

#45438 Nov 25, 2013
URJudged wrote:
<quoted text>
And I agree wholeheartedly! Our little Scotty needs to come on out and be proud! We keep telling him it's OK to be gay! And anal sex is practiced by straight men with their wives and or girlfriends! Try it you'll like it! LOL
Being gay is nothing to be proud of. No I would never do that to my wife , it's demeaning and degrading and not to mention disgusting.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

United States

#45439 Nov 25, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it has marriage laws that protect the couples, families, and children that live there.
Get used to it.
Doesn't protect anybody except the sickos.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

United States

#45440 Nov 25, 2013
Is It Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
And once again yet another pathetic post! My,what a fine Christian you are! I bet your Jesus would really be proud of your posts,right? Again,the H.I.V. virus does not discriminate between gay or straight! And once again thanks for proving exactly what a loser you are! Pathetic little curmudgeon,yeah Jesus would really be proud!
Aids doesn't discriminate since sickos like you have been runnin' around.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

United States

#45441 Nov 25, 2013
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you just admit you're a filthy [email protected] and a child molester? You know you are so just admit it.
He's in denial right now.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Is It Bill

Dublin, CA

#45442 Nov 25, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
He's in denial right now.
Yes,we already know you're in denial! LOL,It's OK little buddy,come on out of that closet! It must be pretty cramped in there and you've been in there such a very long time! Where do you hate? Pick any of your posts including this one! Not to bright are you boy? Whacka doodle do psycho boy! So,were there really Dinosaurs on the Ark? Brahahahahaha!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,656,817
Trump is A 1 hr J Chill 162
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Las Cruces Retiree 243,089
Billionaire Swamp Club Special Interest and Min... 2 hr Sarah the Cow 2
Juanita Broaddrick explains why she supported T... 2 hr Clinton Accuser 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Rose of Tralee 105,367
Shouldn't this skank apologize B4 next session? 3 hr SQUAW B Malignant 12

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages