Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,788

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#45090 Nov 20, 2013
I've made several attempts to make peace and shake hands.
They bite my hand EVERY time.
They are VERY paranoid.
I gave up.
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Something's wrong. These people are just so mean and nasty all time. I thought liberals were supposed to be peaceful loving people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45091 Nov 20, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's not the job of the tax payer funded school system to indoctrinate children with your preferred religious beliefs.
<quoted text>
Students do say the pledge. Oh, and by the way, the pledge was created in 1892. And it never mentioned your Sky Santa. The pledge has nothing to do with your god. Your god was forcibly inserted into the pledge in 1954. It will be removed again very soon.
<quoted text>
Because federal buildings are not churches and should not be endorsing one religion over another. You fundies are such hypocrites. If federal buildings had religious monuments that honored a religion other than Christianity, you'd be the first zealots out raising holy terror about their removal!!! You people are sickening.
<quoted text>
Um, dear, absolutely no one is trying to get cross headstones taken off veteran graves. That is an urban legend created by your ilk in order to get the stupid sheep all riled up. And you've demonstrated they succeeded. Only the stupid sheep buy nonsense like this, it's why Faux News is so successful. The leaders of your cults are well aware that people like you are too lazy to actually investigate anything. They count on you simply being parrots. You've done them proud Scotty.
<quoted text>
LOL! Of course it does. Hey tell us the one again about crosses being removed from headstones!!!
Thanks you have proven my point That GOD has been taken out of this country.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45092 Nov 20, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If they want to, absolutely. Are you under the impression that kids are given an ultimatum when they arrive? That they get to the building and tons of teachers scream at them saying "YOU CAN'T PRAY WHILE YOU ARE IN THIS BUILDING!!!!!"
You fundies and your made up persecution. No wonder less and less people are taking you seriously or joining your cults.
Kids, like every person on the planet, can pray anytime they want. Only the stupid sheep need someone to "lead" them in prayer. Normal people don't need to be led, they are capable of acting on their own.
<quoted text>
Around the time the Constitution was written.
<quoted text>
That wasn't part of the pledge. That was an addition that fundies forced into the pledge in the 1950s when religious fervor was high after the war. It was just another example of how fundies like to try and force their belief system into the public sector. The phrase "under god" will be removed within the next two decades. Bank on it.
By the way, My post says Aids LIKE a plague is from GOD.... I never said it was a plague. Thanks for proving my point AGAIN.... Liberals can hear but they can't listen. They can read but not comprehend. They talk loud and say nothin' and like to bash people and be rude.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#45093 Nov 20, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, My post says Aids LIKE a plague is from GOD.... I never said it was a plague.
Did I ever attempt to state that you did say it was a plague? Nope, I sure didn't. I simply pointed out that it wasn't a plague. But I do find it funny that you spent three posts trying to defend the "idea" that it was a plague. Another example of your desperateness.

http://www.topix.com/forum/living/wedding/TLJ...
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving my point AGAIN.... Liberals can hear but they can't listen.
The only thing you've proven is that your desperate, and in that desperation you will try to build an argument around something that was never stated. Typical of fundies.

Hey, but speaking of stupid things that you DO say, we're all still waiting on the medical and/or scientific research that supports your claim that sexual orientation is chosen, and that sexual orientation can be taught. Will you be presenting that anytime soon, or will you simply continue to cowardly avoid it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45094 Nov 20, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I ever attempt to state that you did say it was a plague? Nope, I sure didn't. I simply pointed out that it wasn't a plague. But I do find it funny that you spent three posts trying to defend the "idea" that it was a plague. Another example of your desperateness.
<quoted text>
The only thing you've proven is that your desperate, and in that desperation you will try to build an argument around something that was never stated. Typical of fundies.
Hey, but speaking of stupid things that you DO say, we're all still waiting on the medical and/or scientific research that supports your claim that sexual orientation is chosen, and that sexual orientation can be taught. Will you be presenting that anytime soon, or will you simply continue to cowardly avoid it?
Sorry, not my post. Someone using my name. I have never called anyone anything except for typical liberal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#45095 Nov 20, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Something's wrong. These people are just so mean and nasty all time. I thought liberals were supposed to be peaceful loving people.
LOL…dude, please.

You're by far the rudest, most vile poster on here.

Oh, no…wait…according to you, your rude and vile posts are just you "telling the truth"…even though all of your posts are CLEARLY just your opinions on homosexuality.

You're just lame.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#45096 Nov 20, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, not my post. Someone using my name. I have never called anyone anything except for typical liberal.
Of course they are not your posts. Just some other person who resides in the same city as you that trolls gay Topix sites. Got it.

Liars for Jesus unite, Scott is here to lead you!!!
iseeu

Mount Vernon, IL

#45097 Nov 20, 2013
I like how Jonah 1 judged the same on their own comments all the time. lol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#45098 Nov 20, 2013
I'm fine with all on here expressing opinions.
You are just a mean nasty person.
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL…dude, please.
You're by far the rudest, most vile poster on here.
Oh, no…wait…according to you, your rude and vile posts are just you "telling the truth"…even though all of your posts are CLEARLY just your opinions on homosexuality.
You're just lame.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#45099 Nov 20, 2013
Your crap is flying back at you now.
I warned you.
Now you should just stop... and all this will fade away.
YOU are the one'(s) keeping the foolishness going.
Let it die.
You are getting what you want...now shut the F up.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they are not your posts. Just some other person who resides in the same city as you that trolls gay Topix sites. Got it.
Liars for Jesus unite, Scott is here to lead you!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#45100 Nov 20, 2013
CDC wrote:
Your crap is flying back at you now.
Huh? What is it you imagine is "flying back" at me doofus?
CDC wrote:
I warned you.
You did? About what pray tell?!! LOL!!!
CDC wrote:
Now you should just stop... and all this will fade away.
I'll stop when I deem ready, not when someone else wishes. The only one fanning the flames here are you and your ilk.
CDC wrote:
YOU are the one'(s) keeping the foolishness going.
Hardly.
CDC wrote:
You are getting what you want...now shut the F up.
<quoted text>
LOL!!!! Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Exactly what is it that you are under the impression that I'm "getting"?!!! I mean, other than your's and Scott's (who in all likelihood are the same person!) bullshyt that is??!!!!

You shut the F up twerp.

Location hidden

#45101 Nov 20, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
One can only assume that being able to fall back on this lie is what prevents a coward like you from actually using a registered account!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#45102 Nov 20, 2013
You really are dumb.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? What is it you imagine is "flying back" at me doofus?
<quoted text>
You did? About what pray tell?!! LOL!!!
<quoted text>
I'll stop when I deem ready, not when someone else wishes. The only one fanning the flames here are you and your ilk.
<quoted text>
Hardly.
<quoted text>
LOL!!!! Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Exactly what is it that you are under the impression that I'm "getting"?!!! I mean, other than your's and Scott's (who in all likelihood are the same person!) bullshyt that is??!!!!
You shut the F up twerp.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
iseeu

Mount Vernon, IL

#45103 Nov 20, 2013
Jonah 1 is not too dumb. lol They judge their own comments.lol troll loser,lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#45104 Nov 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Moreover, you make the idiotic assertion comparing a gay couple with marriage. A violated anus with a vagina..
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You make the idiotic assertion that marriage is nothing more than penis/vagina. No wonder you've only been "in love" for 1/2 of your marriage; Sandy is nothing more than a vagina to you.
That's just stupid, Pastor Greg Dale Kirschmann. Or do your prefer going by GaryLloyd when you put on your evil mask?
You make the insanely idiotic assertion that a violated anus equates to natural intercourse.

I limit marriage to no such thing;

Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
a union so profound,
it is described as the union of Mars and Venus.
It reunites humanity to the roots of life,
while at the very same time
hosting the best and natural
birth place of future human life.
It is the blend of masculinity and femininity.
The wisdom of logic and intuition united.
Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced.
Protection and nurture combined as one.
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.

A ss couple cannot equate to a single one of these distinctions.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#45105 Nov 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Word Origin
from uph
Definition
flying creatures
Just how many four footed birds do you think they were aware of?
Damn you are an idiot.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Flying creatures covered in feathers, you stupid goy. It means bird.
You are a philistine.
Where did it say anything about feathers bird brain???

Snicker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#45106 Nov 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't validate anything.
15 states did.
Smile.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they validated marriage.
They tried.

As I've proved in many ways, they validated an oxymoron.

A ss couple will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage. A defective failure of mating behavior.

And there is not one damn thing a law, state or your limp wristed hissy fit can do about it.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#45107 Nov 20, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
uph means "to cover"
and the word translated to fowl is oph, not uph.
Damn you are an idiot.
Read it again. Real slow.

Oh, and how many four footed birds were around then???

Snicker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45108 Nov 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it again. Real slow.
Oh, and how many four footed birds were around then???
Snicker.
I have found that they can read but cannot comprehend.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#45109 Nov 20, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
I have found that they can read but cannot comprehend.
The blondes can't, but the rest are just in denial.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 23 min James 68,466
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Who 46,576
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,709
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr RoxLo 1,109,030
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Zap Brannigan 98,198
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 177,959
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 69,347
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE