Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
38,641 - 38,660 of 48,904 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Really. What part of this changed?
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
At it's most extravagant expression, marriage is the reunion of the very roots of humanity. A male and female union, creating an unmatchably unique expression of humanity on any level of comparison.
Snicker.
<quoted text>
You claimed that the definition of marriage changed.
I simply pointed out that reality is making you a liar. Maybe if you stamp your feet and fling your wrist it will listen???
Smirk.
maybe if you stomp your feet and wet your panties a little more, you'll be able to negate the legal status of marriage?
what happens

Hanover Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

What happens next?
Truth Doctor

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

I hope it doesnt pass wrote:
I hope it doesn't pass.
It already passed and Quinn will sign it. The gay activists are already complaining how it does not give them enough rights.
next

Hanover Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

When will it happen?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Truth Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
It already passed and Quinn will sign it. The gay activists are already complaining how it does not give them enough rights.
Do you get your news from fundie sites? Please tell us which activists and what they are seeking. This sounds like a bogus story to me.

Prove me wrong.
Truth Doctor

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you get your news from fundie sites? Please tell us which activists and what they are seeking. This sounds like a bogus story to me.
Prove me wrong.
Believe what you wish. There is no way I can prove a hard core gay rights person about anything. You are just a pathetic sheep.
Truth Doctor

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

You are no better than the "fundies" you mock. You are a left wing hard core gay fundie. Of course, since you know everything, it would be hard to prove you wrong.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Truth Doctor wrote:
You are no better than the "fundies" you mock. You are a left wing hard core gay fundie. Of course, since you know everything, it would be hard to prove you wrong.
Fine. Our goal was for marriage equality and we have it. I don't know what else you think we could possibly push for. Personally, I'm satisfied.
Scott

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Try avoiding taxes for a few years and let's see how that works for you. Go ahead, give it a try.
The goverment are SATANS sheep!!!!
Scott

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why you think that is relevant to this discussion...
It means everything in the discussion

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine. Our goal was for marriage equality and we have it. I don't know what else you think we could possibly push for. Personally, I'm satisfied.
ss marriage is an oxymoron.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
ss marriage is an oxymoron.
How's that working for you?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

You have lost all credibility by place people names and pictures on this thread. Put your own name and picture or leave at once.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that working for you?

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"Public health experts have been concerned about the rising rates among MSM for years now, viewing the current epidemic as the second wave the first having occurred in the 1980s.
Read more: HIV Continues to Spread Among Gay Men, Studies Show | TIME.com http://healthland.time.com/2012/07/20/hiv-con...
Your denial is making you stupider.
Let's see, when you try and defend your statement about marriage being part of evolution, you support it with a link that has nothing to do with marriage.

When you try and defend your statement about AIDS being a plague, you support it with a link that never mentions the word plague.

Have you always been this stupid, or is this senility new based on your advanced years?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument, Pastor Greg Kirschmann, is moot.
When did he actually present one?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

You have lost all credibility on this post by putting other peoples names and pictures on here. Put you own name and picture or leave.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When did he actually present one?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no opinion in this;
Actually "this" is rife with opinion, and misinformation.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice the denials replete in the vain attempt to excuse two realities;
Denials? Where are these denials? Two realities? WTF are you talking about? You do know that just putting a bunch of words together is what children do, right dear?
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
~A sexual defect exposed and made vulnerable, first and still foremost, homosexuals, not heterosexuals, to a modern day plague.
Um, Pastor Gregory Kirschmann, if you want anyone to take your nonsense seriously, you need to provide a source. Right now, this just sounds like another of your vain attempts to pass on something from your personal blog sites as being credible.

Who made this statement and when, and what are their medical credentials. Given that HIV, the virus that can lead to AIDS was being spread by heterosexuals for over 70 years before every entering the gay community, the person you are quoting from sounds very uneducated. And to date, there are VASTLY more heterosexuals that have died from latter stages of AIDS then homosexuals. Seems odd since you state this "imaginary plague" is a punishment from your Sky Santa. How pathetic that he's wiped out more straights then gays in his not very good attempt to punish gays!!!! He would appear to be piss poor at his job, and his whacky followers would seem even stupider still.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
~Homosexuals must maintain that denial in a idiotic attempt at deception. Trying to convince cross cultural history that ss couples equate to marriage, even at the most intimate physical level. That two penis's in a violent, demeaning encounter equal nature's natural union of a penis and a vagina.
That's a tough, embarrassing burden to bear.
No, what embarrassing is you quoting yourself trying to pass it off as anything other than drivel. The only person on the planet trying to equate couples to marriage is you moron.

You sound like the poorly educated desperate fool that you are. Just throw about of words together and hope its intentional deceptiveness attracts stupid sheep followers that won't mind emptying their wallets for a complete charlatan like you!!

By all means bitchy, let us know when you have actual medical research to support your made up nonsense!!!! Good luck with that!! Perhaps you could get a mutually sterile charlatan fundie to assist you!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
You have lost all credibility on this post by putting other peoples names and pictures on here. Put you own name and picture or leave.
<quoted text>
Says the poster too chicken shit to even register. Go f*ck yourself moron.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and btw, my credibility is just fine. My credibility is established by the content of my posts and my ability to support them with facts, not the images on my profile. Too bad that you and those on your side couldn't say the same. But please, don't let that stop you from being a crybaby. Focusing on people's profiles demonstrates you got nothing, except for desperation.

Now, take out a few dollar bills and make sure to hand them over to Pastor Kirschmann sheep.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
At it's most extravagant expression, marriage is the reunion of the very roots of humanity. A male and female union, creating an unmatchably unique expression of humanity on any level of comparison.
Falling back on previously debunked charlatan arguments....the debate of fools!! Desperate much Greggie?!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,079,860
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min PEllen 97,531
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min TRD 67,940
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 19 min PEllen 1
Abby July 25, 2014 21 min PEllen 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min LRS 174,623
Amy 7-24 43 min Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 13 hr Pippa 42
•••