Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,296

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Sam

London, KY

#44914 Nov 16, 2013
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my Blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44915 Nov 16, 2013
Scott wrote:
That's what you get for having
A penis up your a$$
You should have used a condom
That's what you get when you
Swallow another man's load
A lubricated condom
How do you find love in another man's hairy a$$
You should have used a condom
Millions of lost hamsters
Running ramped in your bowels
Take the Hershey Highway
A.I.D.S
Anally
Inflicted
Death
Sentence
...yawn...

Jesus knows your little secret.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44916 Nov 16, 2013
Sam wrote:
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my Blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.
Hmmm..... must be something in the water in KY.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#44917 Nov 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
AIDS is a plague that ravaged gays in America. It was brought on by extensive anal abuse promiscuity.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
AIDS is not now, nor has it ever been a plague. That's why you can't find any medical classification to support yourself. You also can't find any medical support for your opinions on anal sex. As always, you are just stating unfounded opinions.

But don't let facts get in the way of you pretending you know things you don't. Watching cur like you spin their fundie nonsense is hilarious.

Your crusade is a bust. It's as empty and worthless as you.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#44918 Nov 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice the denials replete in the vain attempt to excuse two realities;
~A sexual defect exposed and made vulnerable, first and still foremost, homosexuals, not heterosexuals, to a modern day plague.
~Homosexuals must maintain that denial in a idiotic attempt at deception. Trying to convince cross cultural history that ss couples equate to marriage, even at the most intimate physical level. That two penis's in a violent, demeaning encounter equal nature's natural union of a penis and a vagina.
That's a tough, embarrassing burden to bear.
Dear, no one has tried to excuse anything. We don't need to. Your opinions don't mean jack squat.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#44920 Nov 16, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
AIDS is not now, nor has it ever been a plague. That's why you can't find any medical classification to support yourself. You also can't find any medical support for your opinions on anal sex. As always, you are just stating unfounded opinions.
But don't let facts get in the way of you pretending you know things you don't. Watching cur like you spin their fundie nonsense is hilarious.
Your crusade is a bust. It's as empty and worthless as you.
"Public health experts have been concerned about the rising rates among MSM for years now, viewing the current epidemic as the second wave the first having occurred in the 1980s.

Read more: HIV Continues to Spread Among Gay Men, Studies Show | TIME.com http://healthland.time.com/2012/07/20/hiv-con...

Your denial is making you stupider.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#44921 Nov 16, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, no one has tried to excuse anything. We don't need to. Your opinions don't mean jack squat.
There's no opinion in this;

~A sexual defect exposed and made vulnerable, first and still foremost, homosexuals, not heterosexuals, to a modern day plague.
~Homosexuals must maintain that denial in a idiotic attempt at deception. Trying to convince cross cultural history that ss couples equate to marriage, even at the most intimate physical level. That two penis's in a violent, demeaning encounter equal nature's natural union of a penis and a vagina.
That's a tough, embarrassing burden to bear.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
reality

Aberdeen, OH

#44922 Nov 16, 2013
Marriage is a godly term and just as two bicycles in a garage does not become a Buick..=
Two people of same sex does not constitute a marriage according to God's word.

Perhaps you do not believe in God. So sorry will pray for you. Your consequences will be yours. Asking our government to play God just makes them also accountable to judgment if they play God.

Your debate is with God not another opinion.
Forgiveness is for those who repent of their sin. All have sinned and come short.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#44924 Nov 16, 2013
reality wrote:
Marriage is a godly term and just as two bicycles in a garage does not become a Buick..=
Perhaps you do not believe in God. So sorry will pray for you. Your consequences will be yours. Asking our government to play God just makes them also accountable to judgment if they play God.
Forgiveness is for those who repent of their sin. All have sinned and come short.
God tells me otherwise. I'll pray for you and your misinformation of God's word.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#44925 Nov 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You're spreading misinformation, and you're doing it on purpose. STD's don't discriminate.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to convince cross cultural history that ss couples equate to marriage, even at the most intimate physical level.
I'd encourage you to read the above closely because it doesn't even remotely resemble a sentence. Don't blame me, because you're the one who wrote that gibberish.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That two penis's in a violent, demeaning encounter
Now we're talkin'...

Secret Smile.
Truth Doctor

Carbondale, IL

#44926 Nov 16, 2013
What I love about gays is that they are working hard to destroy society and even when these sick things get their way, it is never enough.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#44927 Nov 16, 2013
Truth Doctor wrote:
What I love about gays is that they are working hard to destroy society and even when these sick things get their way, it is never enough.
In what what have we destroyed society? Please provide specific examples with data to support your assertions.

Thank you, in advance, for your efforts.

Since: Mar 07

Rhoadesville, VA

#44928 Nov 17, 2013
reality wrote:
If that is true, why does God give gay folks the same ability to love, and the same need for love and family that straight folks have? Why does He bless us with soul-mates and families?

Are you saying it's all part of a sick cosmic joke?

Can you explain why your god creates some folks as gay, but holds them to a completely different standard, even condemning them for the SAME positive life choices that he praises straight people for?

My God isn't cruel and perverted. Why is yours?

Rhoadesville, VA

#44929 Nov 17, 2013
Truth Doctor wrote:
How is marriage destroying society? You seem a little confused.

Rhoadesville, VA

#44930 Nov 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no opinion in this;
He says as he posts yet another unsupported opinion ....

Silly thing.

Guess what? Gay folks will be legally marrying in Illinois! And your opinions mean nothing.
Truth Doctor

Carbondale, IL

#44931 Nov 17, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinions mean even less.

Location hidden

#44932 Nov 17, 2013
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

At it's most extravagant expression, marriage is the reunion of the very roots of humanity. A male and female union, creating an unmatchably unique expression of humanity on any level of comparison.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#44933 Nov 17, 2013
reality wrote:
Marriage is a legal contract between two people sanctioned by the government.

Deal with it.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#44934 Nov 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
At it's most extravagant expression, marriage is the reunion of the very roots of humanity. A male and female union, creating an unmatchably unique expression of humanity on any level of comparison.
More copy and past gibberish from the 3-nippled troll from hell.

None of the above has anything to do with my legal, federally recognized marriage which has all of the same rights and responsibilities that your marriage has.

If you still don't like sharing the word "marriage", you'll have to come up with a new term for str8 marriage.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#44935 Nov 17, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
He says as he posts yet another unsupported opinion ....
Silly thing.
Guess what? Gay folks will be legally marrying in Illinois! And your opinions mean nothing.
That's correct. No opinion need be involved. Gay marriage in Illinois is a reality.

Maybe Greg should start showing up at each and every gay wedding nationwide (like Westboro) to protest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min wojar 182,161
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 50 min Tim 146
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 56 min Teaman 1,156,200
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min Mothra 49,360
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Breezy _Soul 4,797
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,924
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,327
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]