Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52051 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#44895 Nov 15, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't answer my question! Don't care what you say about faith healing I know it's hogwash. You keep telling me I'm hating and I keep asking you to show me but you can't. You are the one always resorting to hate and name calling not I.
You're delusional - but, then, this was already known.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#44896 Nov 15, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me where the hate is in that. There is nothing but truth in those lines.
Actually there isn't anything resembling truth in there.
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you get for having
A penis up your a$$
Not one person has gotten AIDS as a direct result of having a penis up their a$$. Not one.
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have used a condom
Everyone that isn't monogamous should use a condom.
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you get when you
Swallow another man's load
Actually Scott, swallowing is very safe. The stomach acid and enzymes in the esophagus kill the virus that can cause AIDS.
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
A lubricated condom
Not sure why this was thrown in. It's not a complete thought or sentence so it doesn't have any meaning. It's representative of the majority of your posts.
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you find love in another man's hairy a$&
One doesn't find love inside another man's hairy a$$ anymore than one finds love inside a woman's fishy smelling vagina. Sex and love are two different things Scotty. Most adults are aware of this.
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm married and in a monogamous relationship and am not HIV positive so I don't need condoms, but thank you for your unsolicited recommendation.
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of lost hamsters
Running ramped in your bowels

Actually the legend is gerbils, not hamsters, and it just that...legend. A lie perpetuated by people like you that don't have and actual shred of insight about the subject they have thrust themselves into.

"Contrary to widespread public belief, "gerbil-stuffing" is unknown as an actual sexual practice, nor are we aware of a verified medical case of a gerbil having been extracted from a patients' rectum. despite the assiduousness with which doctors record unusual items removed from patients' rectums in order to write them up as illustrative cases, we haven't yet found a medical journal article involving a gerbil removal"
http://www.snopes.com/risque/homosex/gerbil.a...
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the Hershey Highway
Um, Scott dear, both gay and straight people that engage in anal sex typically clean before having sex. You Hershey isn't there dear.
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
A.I.D.S
Anally
Inflicted
Death
Sentence
Actually AIDS stands for Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome. And it is hardly a death sentence anymore. This isn't 1980.

As previously noted, there isn't much truth in your little cut and paste diatribe. But being the sheep shill you are, truth won't matter much to you, and you will repetitiously continue trotting your nonsense post out over and over, proving to everyone but yourself, that you are a moron. And that is HYSTERICAL that you do continue reposting lies, since you are the one always accusing others of having an agenda!!!

Carry on twerp.

Location hidden

#44897 Nov 15, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing imaginary about GOD and his word.
Prove it or shut up. Prove your god exists and that that contradictory mess of a book known as the Christian bible is actually his word. Quite frankly, I can't believe that any omniscient entity would lay claim to that ridiculous book of nonsense. Especially when the book itself paints the omniscient being as a maniacal bully, rapist, misogynist murderer.

Location hidden

#44898 Nov 15, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't answer my question! Don't care what you say about faith healing I know it's hogwash. You keep telling me I'm hating and I keep asking you to show me but you can't. You are the one always resorting to hate and name calling not I.
Repeatedly and intentionally posting lies about a specific sect of society is both bigoted and hateful.

Repeatedly posting lies for the intended purpose of denigrating and stirring conflict is hateful behavior. It's also behavior your god supposedly hates.

Is there anything else we can clear up for you sheep?
lickmytool

Sikeston, MO

#44899 Nov 15, 2013
Yum yum ,tonight my brown eye will be getting some licking and some deep penetrating from my man and his Johnson bar. yum yum.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#44900 Nov 15, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, you are filled with hate..otherwise you wouldn't be on here with your little poem, posting it over and over again..For the record, I don't hate you, I hate what you do and the ignorance behind it.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#44901 Nov 15, 2013
lickmytool wrote:
Yum yum ,tonight my brown eye will be getting some licking and some deep penetrating from my man and his Johnson bar. yum yum.
I don't doubt that you will be princess, Hopefully you'll at least ask his name..and play safe.
Wow

Elm Grove, WI

#44902 Nov 15, 2013
lickmytool wrote:
That is about the nastiest thing I have ever read in my life. Keep your personal life to yourself and hope you enjoy being with someone with a $hit d*ck and also having one yourself. Nasty as Hell.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#44903 Nov 15, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incorrect!
That's you're opinion. Jesus tells me otherwise. I give him more credibility.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#44904 Nov 15, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No screaming required. The reality is that AIDS is not a disease you stupid cur! The reality is that AIDS is not now, nor will it ever be, classified as a plague! And none of your ridiculous posts on your fundie crusade will alter that FACT!!!
But do keep pretending you know better!!! Watching you flounder in your arrogance is hilarious!!
AIDS is a plague that ravaged gays in America. It was brought on by extensive anal abuse promiscuity.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#44905 Nov 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
AIDS is a plague that ravaged gays in America. It was brought on by extensive anal abuse promiscuity.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Your opinion of anal sex has nothing to do with SSM. SSM exists, in the real world, in spite of your opinions.

Heterosexual couples who engage in anal sex are no less married than those couples who shun anal sex.

Your argument, Pastor Greg Kirschmann, is moot.
Friedkin Blatty

Chicago, IL

#44906 Nov 15, 2013
On the nightly news before political correctness, medical doctors told ABC, CBS, and NBC that homosexuals are "the perfect vehicle for a plague."

And that crazy little vehicle does indeed travel the Hershey Highway.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Maybe Bill

Dublin, CA

#44907 Nov 15, 2013
Friedkin Blatty wrote:
On the nightly news before political correctness, medical doctors told ABC, CBS, and NBC that homosexuals are "the perfect vehicle for a plague."
And that crazy little vehicle does indeed travel the Hershey Highway.
Yeah,were all so very happy that none of us heterosexuals contract the dreaded AID's virus? Tell us stupid,how do you make it out of bed every morning with out bumping that ignorant noggin of yours? D-U-H!
Friedkin Blatty

Chicago, IL

#44908 Nov 15, 2013
At Stanford, students meet once a year and kiss as many students as they can. Medical personnel surround the square where it takes place.

Students are told not to brush or floss beforehand because viruses can enter abrasions.

Yet Jonah says he's magically protected when giving homosexual blowjobs and that homosexual sodomy has never given anyone AIDS.

Jonah is on AIDS Disability--he said so.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#44910 Nov 16, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument, Pastor Greg Kirschmann, is moot.
It always has been. btw, his income doesn't come from sheep, he's a lowly truck driver.

Location hidden

#44911 Nov 16, 2013
Maybe Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,were all so very happy that none of us heterosexuals contract the dreaded AID's virus? Tell us stupid,how do you make it out of bed every morning with out bumping that ignorant noggin of yours? D-U-H!
Notice the denials replete in the vain attempt to excuse two realities;

~A sexual defect exposed and made vulnerable, first and still foremost, homosexuals, not heterosexuals, to a modern day plague.

~Homosexuals must maintain that denial in a idiotic attempt at deception. Trying to convince cross cultural history that ss couples equate to marriage, even at the most intimate physical level. That two penis's in a violent, demeaning encounter equal nature's natural union of a penis and a vagina.

That's a tough, embarrassing burden to bear.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#44912 Nov 16, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It always has been. btw, his income doesn't come from sheep, he's a lowly truck driver.
Really.

Then you just got squashed by an 18 wheeler.

Again.

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
unload the truck

Waterloo, IL

#44913 Nov 16, 2013
You appear to be dissing truck drivers.
Bad idea.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sam

Eubank, KY

#44914 Nov 16, 2013
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my Blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44915 Nov 16, 2013
Scott wrote:
That's what you get for having
A penis up your a$$
That's what you get when you
Swallow another man's load
A lubricated condom
How do you find love in another man's hairy a$$
Millions of lost hamsters
Running ramped in your bowels
Take the Hershey Highway
A.I.D.S
Anally
Inflicted
Death
Sentence
...yawn...

Jesus knows your little secret.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Teleprompturd 2 min Go Away 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Injudgement 1,583,459
Trump Sux 11 5 min Go Away 1
Trump Just Sux 19 min Nevada Smith 131
last post wins! (Apr '13) 22 min Hatti_Hollerand 2,612
Please 4 hr Kolpin lollydorm 8
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 5 hr Bad COP No dognut 24

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance