Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
38,541 - 38,560 of 48,989 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Go back to sleep now.
TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm, the only way heterosexuals would diminish would be if they turned gay... not gonna happen. You are either gay or you are not, no one magically turns gay. There have always been around the same percentage of homosexuals throughout the history of human kind, and guess what? The whole population has never turned homosexual, and life goes on. And before you start the typical rant about homosexuals recruiting people, answer me this question... Could you wake up one day and be homosexual? No? That's what I thought... no one can choose to change their sexuality, they are who they are.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Go sleep it off.
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have the ability to choose which gender we are naturally attracted to, we can only choose how we live.
And many gay folks choose to live with a life-mate and spouse, and form families. This is not odd, since most of our parents taught us to value and seek out such things.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have the ability to choose which gender we are naturally attracted to, we can only choose how we live.
And many gay folks choose to live with a life-mate and spouse, and form families. This is not odd, since most of our parents taught us to value and seek out such things.
You do have the ability, you just choose to do your thing that's all. As far as raising a family you are teaching the kids the wrong message wether you choose to believe it or not that is disfunction at its best. Unfair to the kids my heart really goes out to them. Also the kids growing up these days. The parents are trying to teach them the ways of right and wrong and people like you are messing it up. In fact you are messing up the whole family value system.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And still, ss couples are only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Ss marriage is an oxymoron.
<quoted text>
Do you know why what I said matters?
Because it is not an opinion. And it disillusions you, exposing your denial.
It's an opinion, a stupid one, and it exposed nothing. You remain a complete and utter jackass. Nothing more.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Speaking of jackasses. I see have not seek help for your obsession issues.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an opinion, a stupid one, and it exposed nothing. You remain a complete and utter jackass. Nothing more.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I wasn't talking about all gays, I was talking about you. How many relationships have you had?
I appreciate your interest, but I'm already taken dear. I'm married, and my relationship will be 23 years next month. The relationship is stronger then ever and it survived for 21 years without a piece of paper. thank you for the opportunity to prove yet again that you don't know a damn thing that you pretend to talk about.

Is there any other personal information you would like to know Gregory Kirschmann? Given that your repetitious nonsense has gotten you know where other than to prove your a pervert cur, I'm assuming it's time to try the personal attacks. You fundies are so predictable.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Actually, we were talking about faithfulness. This is what I responded to;
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I did yesterday when you were asked to show how you supposedly know that married gays will be less faithful then married straight people...
Your anger and denial is only making you stupid. Again.
I haven't denied anything cur. You haven't presented anything that would require denial. Your posts only confirm what an idiot you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they don't.
But any idiot can look up the definition, you did.
No dear, actually I didn't. I didn't need to, because I already knew the definition, and I already knew that AIDS was not classified as a plague.....unlike you.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply used a gay to point out a stupid lie to another gay.
Got two idiots with one stone...
No moron, you quickly googled something in order to arrogantly throw yourself into the conversation hoping to support an erroneous claim that you had already made. All you ended up doing was exposing yet again what a ridiculous jackass you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"The plague is a disease that has a high mortality rate or a calamity with widespread and serious consequences for its victims."
35 million have died from AIDS.
Digging down into stupid... Again.
Thank you for presenting one of many stupid posts. AIDS isn't a disease moron, its a syndrome.

No digging down required you ridiculous cur, because unlike you I know what I'm talking about. And just to set you straight, not one person has actually died from AIDS. Not one. Which is why AIDS will never be classified as a plague. Which is why you can't provide one support for your claim using actual medical research or documentation!!

But please, keep going with this! Seeing you publically twirl your fundi bullshit at abandon is hilarious!!! HILARIOUS!!!!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You do have the ability, you just choose to do your thing that's all. As far as raising a family you are teaching the kids the wrong message wether you choose to believe it or not that is disfunction at its best. Unfair to the kids my heart really goes out to them. Also the kids growing up these days. The parents are trying to teach them the ways of right and wrong and people like you are messing it up. In fact you are messing up the whole family value system.
Sexual orientation isn't a choice, you dumbass. Seriously, what century are you living in?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexual orientation isn't a choice, you dumbass. Seriously, what century are you living in?
And the bashing and hate talk begins! It is a choice you are not born that way!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep screaming, that will change reality.
Snicker.
No screaming required. The reality is that AIDS is not a disease you stupid cur! The reality is that AIDS is not now, nor will it ever be, classified as a plague! And none of your ridiculous posts on your fundie crusade will alter that FACT!!!

But do keep pretending you know better!!! Watching you flounder in your arrogance is hilarious!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Bye.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Ss marriage is an oxymoron.
LOL! More made up bullshit from Kuntmare!!!

Repetition, the argument of fools. Perfect for sheep like you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know nothing about the BIBLE then.
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate no one.
Wow, I hope your folks didn't have pay extra for that fine bubba schooling you got there in your trailer park.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

You're accused of the following charges
You're a woman trapped inside a man
Your sexuality no one denies you
But your preference we can't understand
You are the lonliness of all people

It's time for you to realize
AIDS like the plague is from God
For he sees something wrong in his eyes

A.I.D.S
Anally
Inflicted
Death
Sentence
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Wow, I hope your folks didn't have pay extra for that fine bubba schooling you got there in your trailer park.
There's that awesome liberal bashing again....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
He did create you but you created who you are.
Prove this. Provide the medical research that confirms that homosexuals create their own romantic attractions and sexual responses. Provide the medical research that confirms that these things can be altered period.

Waiting.....

Waiting.....

Waiting.....
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
He gave you free will to choose
Provide the medical peer reviewed research that concludes that sexual orientation is chosen.

Waiting.....

Waiting.....

Waiting.....
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
And obviously you don't know what a false prophet is.
I'm responding to one right now.
Wow

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. I don't agree with same sex anything. I am straight and couldn't imagine my life being any different.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incorrect!
Prove it. Oh, and when you do, could you use a whole bunch of double negatives and misspelled words like in all your other posts? Thanks so much.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove this. Provide the medical research that confirms that homosexuals create their own romantic attractions and sexual responses. Provide the medical research that confirms that these things can be altered period.
Waiting.....
Waiting.....
Waiting.....
<quoted text>
Provide the medical peer reviewed research that concludes that sexual orientation is chosen.
Waiting.....
Waiting.....
Waiting.....
<quoted text>
I'm responding to one right now.
You also have no clue what a false prophet is. You need to pick up a BIBLE and learn something.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Anubis wrote:
The truth is the world is fucked up and gets worse every 10 years. People want to be gay, let em, they are gonna do it anyway. Its sick, to see people embracing things that they really know that is not right, they just want to be different. I was not brought up to accept homosexuality in my life, I still feel that way and want my kids to do the same. That's my opinion and I'm intitled to it just like a gay person is entitled to theirs. In generations to come, heterosexuals will deminish in numbers, due to the desires of man. We will be nothing but a mere memory. The GODS I believe in will return and set everything STRAIGHT. Just watch and see.
Dear, homosexuals have represented an estimated 8% of the population since the dawn of man. There are over 28,000 new gay people born everyday. There is no "diminishing" going on in our numbers.

And your acceptance has neither been requested, nor is it required.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 5 min TW_sugar_daddio 23
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min PDUPONT 1,083,050
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 44 min truth slayer 1,866
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 175,066
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Subliminal 45,866
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 6 hr hands on AR 7
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr raphael 3,841
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE