Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,912)

Showing posts 38,221 - 38,240 of48,692
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Mr Prenatal Test wrote:
As promised:
http://yalepress.yale.edu/book.asp...
The Yale U Press book by the Princeton prof heralding the new age of homosexuals being aborted!
The Secret Gospel of Mark???

You are a looney toon.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
Anyone who supports this garbage is just sick and twisted!
Feeling impotent? Aw.........

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the whole story!
http://chronicle.com/article/An-Academic-Auto...
Oh look, a religious website posting an article claiming victimization ("witch hunt", "attacked", "vilified"....the list of fundie persecution talking points is endless in this article!!! Hardly "news"!!). How positively novel!!!!

Let us know when your Christian website can actually counter the bias and flaws to the study that have been notably presented since its initial publication!!!!

Typical fundie drivel! If your beloved sociologist Mark Regnerus had not allowed obvious and demonstrable bias to be included in his "research", Christian websites wouldn't be forced to play the victim card..... again!!!!

LOL!!!! Nice try Kuntmare!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, deep denial in the face of facts. The devastating side affect of anal abuse.
Facts!!!! LOL!!!!! That's a good one coming from you!!!!

LOL!!! Damn you are one stupid cur!

Who was discussing anal abuse? Oh, that's right, no one. Your obsession with all things anal is very creepy.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your extreme denial of how homosexual sex not just fails to equate with the intimate oneness of marriage, the function of natural sex and the fundamental goal of mating behavior, but abusively violates another person!!!
This is offensive to normal people, not to mention culture and religions. It ignores medical evidence and moral ethics. Literally barbaric.
hahahahaahah
ahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahha

Excuse me, but my religion is just fine with gay people.

"We are guided by the very basic belief that all human beings are created b’tselem Elohim (in the Divine image), as it says in Genesis 1:27,“And God created humans in God’s own image, in the image of God, God created them; male and female God created them.” Rabbi David Saperstein said in Congressional testimony in support of ENDA that “regardless of context, discrimination against any person arising from apathy, insensitivity, ignorance, fear, or hatred is inconsistent with this fundamental belief. We oppose discrimination against all individuals, including gays, lesbians, and bisexuals, for the stamp of the Divine is present in each and every one of us.”

Each of us, created in God’s image, has a unique talent, with which we can contribute to the high moral purpose of tikkun olam, the repair of our world. Excluding anyone from our community lessens our chance of achieving this goal of a more perfect world."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go;
Angelo explains that receptive anal sex decreases self esteem by forcing the person to assume a submissive position during an act of pleasure. This confuses the brain to believe that a feminine-like behavior is appropriate for a man and in turn reduces the man's assertiveness, confidence and will power.
Angelo says: "From Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), we know that a person's thinking is strongly influenced by his body position. The fastest way to increase satisfaction and self-esteem is to align the thinking with the position/movement of the body, commonly referred to as a mind-body connection. This is often achieved through physical exercise, meditation and affirmations.
And we would be concerned about what a gay matchmaker has to say because ......??

Dear, there's a reason you don't post from actual medical research when you are on your creepy anal rants! And everyone here knows the reason!!!! tee hee!!!! smirk!

Mr Prenatal Test

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
The Secret Gospel of Mark???
You are a looney toon.
The Secret Gospel of Mark was the homosexual prof's forgery!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, thanks for the LAUGH!

The Princeton prof and Yale University Press are refuting your fellow homosexual!
Mr Prenatal Test

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Enough talk.

Where's that prenatal test for homosexuals in the womb!!!

Mack the Knife!
Mr Prenatal Test

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

The Secret Gospel of Mark was another forgery by yet another homosexual whose sinister purpose was faking that Jesus was homosexual!!!

We all know about homosexuals declaring fair game on Christ.

GET ME THAT PRENATAL TEST SO THE ABORTION OF ALL HOMOSEXUALS MAY BEGIN!!!!!!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Mr Prenatal Test wrote:
These homosexuals are the Last of the Mohicans.
They really are on a dead-end, in more ways than one.
Ah, the homophobes are still bitter over the Illinois gay marriage victory.

LOL…awesome.
Mr Prenatal Test

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

It's truly creepy how homosexuals assume identities--I'd imagine you could get this one in a lot of trouble.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your extreme denial of how homosexual sex not just fails to equate with the intimate oneness of marriage, the function of natural sex and the fundamental goal of mating behavior, but abusively violates another person!!!
This is offensive to normal people, not to mention culture and religions. It ignores medical evidence and moral ethics. Literally barbaric.
Your extreme denial of how there is no such thing as "homosexual sex" is hilarious!!!

Your extreme denial that absolutely no one but you is even remotely interested in "equating" their sex with anyone else's is beyond comical.

Anal sex is offensive to normal people?! Then why are normal people thinking about it and discussing it??!!!

Medical evidence has been ignored?! I don't remember medical evidence ever being presented!!!! Just some nonsense from a match maker looking to self promote!!!!! The desperation of your arguments is side-splitting!!!!!

You might as well be standing on a stage screaming, "I want my ass penetrated"!!!!!!! How pathetic you are cur.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope your anger issues are better.
Smile.
I hope you can grow a pair and actually man up with your wife and let her know how badly you want it up your butt.

Smile.
Mr Prenatal Test

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

The AIDS rate among homosexuals in Chicago is up to 25%, the victory couldn't be won in court but only in a bought-and-paid for legislature that can turn on a dime.

And prenatal testing wherein parents will choose to abort homosexuals is around the corner.

HAHA!
Mr Prenatal Test

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

I would report Jonah1.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha! Prove a negative. So now you admit there is no harm? What about your idiotic doomsday scenario? Bands of roving men wreaking havoc. And the one man will marry all the women one?
Your argument that I am not sincere is a straw man. Get a real argument loser.
ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip. .........

right over your stupid little head.

ASTOUNDING! How you can draw those conclusions from my post is one of the seven wonders of the world! Absolutely astounding!...and a dead give-away.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Mr Prenatal Test wrote:
The AIDS rate among homosexuals in Chicago is up to 25%, the victory couldn't be won in court but only in a bought-and-paid for legislature that can turn on a dime.
And prenatal testing wherein parents will choose to abort homosexuals is around the corner.
HAHA!
A visit from Santa Claus is right around the corner, too. Perhaps you could ask him for an education.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Mr Prenatal Test wrote:
<quoted text>
The Secret Gospel of Mark was the homosexual prof's forgery!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh, thanks for the LAUGH!
The Princeton prof and Yale University Press are refuting your fellow homosexual!
As promised:
http://yalepress.yale.edu/book.asp ...
The Yale U Press book by the Princeton prof heralding the new age of homosexuals being aborted!

Can you sing 'non sequitur,' loony tune?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Mr Prenatal Test wrote:
Enough talk.
Where's that prenatal test for homosexuals in the womb!!!
Mack the Knife!
...and what makes you think they wouldn't have aborted you? It's pretty obvious that you are a miserable closet case. I bet you think you're fooling everybody.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

You need to be reported for using someones picture without their permission.
You should know better.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you can grow a pair and actually man up with your wife and let her know how badly you want it up your butt.
Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,221 - 38,240 of48,692
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,660
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min PEllen 97,440
Abby 7-11 10 min Mister Tonka 15
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min RoxLo 1,072,453
Amy July 12 17 min PEllen 1
Abby July 12 19 min PEllen 1
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 58 min Not nice 32
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters