Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
38,061 - 38,080 of 49,010 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Pastor wrote:
Law or not, in Gods eyes it is still sin. as a christian pastor i will not ever perform a same sex marriage.
Thankfully, the law doesn't require it. As for my congregation, we've been performing SS ceremonies for years.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Pastor wrote:
Law or not, in Gods eyes it is still sin. as a christian pastor i will not ever perform a same sex marriage.
Well, that's the beauty of America - you can keep your god, and we'll keep the protections of the law.
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Pastor wrote:
So when 'God' told you this..was he wearing a blue robe or a white one?
Mike Holmes Make It Right

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

As prenatal testing evolves, men and women everywhere will be frantically pushing the abort button when they see a wires-crossed homosexual.

Their free lunch had to end.

An ounce of prevention.

Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
So when 'God' told you this..was he wearing a blue robe or a white one?
You will never know until you get to meet him.
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Mike Holmes Make It Right wrote:
As prenatal testing evolves, men and women everywhere will be frantically pushing the abort button when they see a wires-crossed homosexual.
An ounce of prevention.
Too bad your 'free lunch' wasn't ended in the womb...maybe there will be a test for assholism too.

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

I thought for a second I could hear one of the homosexuals who will be aborted.

Store Front

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Gods eyes it is still sin wrote:
Like to thank all the gays for making our society a cesspool seems you are getting your way so when all hell breaks loose can we count on you or are you going to run away somewhere and hide like the little bitch's you are (OMG) I know you'll want to have a tea party and talk about it but when a Russian or Chinese gun stuck in your face you think they will care (don't think so) and I bet the words out of your mouth will be God why have you forsaking us please you pissed off God so you think he will help you or your government don't think so but I am sure a nuke will take care of your problem so you won't have to say anything at all the at the end of civilization so what will you do?
Please rephrase your wall of text in the form of grammatically correct English.

Not everyone speaks retard.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
The end of the day,
And ss marriage is still an oxymoron.
The End.
The end of the day, your bitchy, baseless and unfounded opinions on the marriages of gay people don't mean diddly squat.
The End.

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Prenatal testing will be the end.

Not as much of a ring as Last of the Mohicans, but these are the Last of the Homosexuals.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

BTW you used the word RETARD so who is un political correct now?
Oh look, it's David Moore, the creepy funditard who puts shirtless pictures of himself making jesus jewelry on his myspace page. David can't log in as a regular user because he's banned from Topix for violation of services. But do check out his my space page, it's all full of glittery, sparkly Jesus pictures.

Hey David, remember when you told us about your twin sister that is actually a year older then you?!! Hey, how about your wife that left you and won't let you get near your kids?!!!

Yeah, I don't think "un political correct"[sic] should be your primary concern dear!!!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's the beauty of America - you can keep your god, and we'll keep the protections of the law.
You might want to rethink that before it's too late for you!
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Little? Bigoted? What a dope. Your assumptions are stupid.
I support marriage equality and you do not. Who's the little bigot boy?
Ah good times!
Ok so you're not so little, maybe I should have used the word FAT. Ignorant fits, wear it, so does bigot. You support nothing except your own greed and interests poly boi. BTW I assume nothing, your posts show exactly what and who you are..an old POS.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankfully, the law doesn't require it. As for my congregation, we've been performing SS ceremonies for years.
You must go to a satanic church

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to rethink that before it's too late for you!
You do realize how ridiculously childish you sheep sound when you try and peddle these ridiculous "after life" threats? Right?!!

Wake up child. There is no final retribution. It's a fairytale created for weak people who are pissed off all the time because they don't get their way. For an example of this person, see a mirror.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize how ridiculously childish you sheep sound when you try and peddle these ridiculous "after life" threats? Right?!!
Wake up child. There is no final retribution. It's a fairytale created for weak people who are pissed off all the time because they don't get their way. For an example of this person, see a mirror.
If I am wrong prove me wrong!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not you child! I already have 2 liberal hippie freaks for parents.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
At the end of the day, same sex marriage is now legally recognized in Illinois, many other states, by the federal government, by the couples involved, their families, friends, neighbors, and often their churches.
Your opinions don't matter a bit. Learn to face reality.
At the end of the day, SS couples cannot equate to a single literal identity of marriage.

You claim a twisted, false law changes that.

SS marriage is clearly an oxymoron.

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

The consequence is here and now, when the doctor or entrepreneur informs Mom and Dad that a wires-crossed homosexual is in the womb.

Homosexuals are not the "New Black."

They're the Last of the Mohicans.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Like to thank all the gays for making our society a cesspool seems you are getting your way so when all hell breaks loose can we count on you or are you going to run away somewhere and hide like the little bitch's you are (OMG) I know you'll want to have a tea party and talk about it but when a Russian or Chinese gun stuck in your face you think they will care (don't think so) and I bet the words out of your mouth will be God why have you forsaking us please you pissed off God so you think he will help you or your government don't think so but I am sure a nuke will take care of your problem so you won't have to say anything at all the at the end of civilization so what will you do?
You know, if you crack a window in your trailer, maybe the fumes won't fog your brain so much...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 7 min _Zoey_ 4,591
Music Artists A to Z 9 min _Zoey_ 263
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,083,777
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 1 hr Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 2 hr Chan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 477
Amy 7-30 3 hr pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 175,138
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••