Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52056 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44291 Nov 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet. You took me for a dummy didn't you, dummy?
Cuz ya ARE Blankie. Ya ARE a dummy.... and liar.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44292 Nov 8, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
If I am wrong prove me wrong!
You never proved you were right in the first place, idiot.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#44293 Nov 8, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, only someone living under a rock wouldn't know what you are talking about. You are part of a cult that takes every opportunity to publically try and force your dogma on others.
Weak, sniveling outsiders desperate for a community of fake support buy into the message because they desperately want to believe that others will face some sort of retribution so that they can feel better about themselves and how pathetic they actually are following a bunch of "rules" that they convince themselves make them better people.
Weak sheeple delight in the idea that they will get to watch as everyone that ever crossed them in their life burn!!! The idea makes the sheep just absolutely giddy. Normal people find that abhorant, but the sheep, they just LOVE the idea of watching people burn!!!! It's pathetic really.
If the sheep really wanted to prove their dogma, they would all gather together collectively and every single one of them pray for Satan. Pray that Lucifer accept Jesus Christ as his personal lord and savior. Pray that Lucifer be born again, and thus all evil would end. After all, with the Christian god, ALL things are possible. But you want to know why the sheep don't pray for this? Because without a villain, their dogma doesn't work!!
Are their any other stupid questions about your cult that I can clear up for you?
Man, you sure can talk smart, kinda like a politician; talkin' loud and sayin" nothin"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44294 Nov 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At the end of the day, SS couples cannot equate to a single literal identity of marriage.
You claim a twisted, false law changes that.
SS marriage is clearly an oxymoron.
...yawn...

Your twisted false opinion changes nothing.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#44295 Nov 8, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You never proved you were right in the first place, idiot.
I am right about liberals. Always smack talkin" and bashing people they don't agree with.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44299 Nov 8, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
I am right about liberals. Always smack talkin" and bashing people they don't agree with.
Honey, it's not my fault if you are completely unaware of the rules of logic.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44300 Nov 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
More great arguments from the peanut gallery. Keep em coming!
Yes.... asking someone for proof is a great argument.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44301 Nov 8, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Asking for proof is considered "smack talkin?"

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#44305 Nov 8, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you sure can talk smart, kinda like a politician; talkin' loud and sayin" nothin"
Exactly the response I anticipated. Non specific, devoid of any refutation, and childishly intended as a personal insult. thank you for fulfilling your stereotype so well sheep.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#44306 Nov 8, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Asking for proof is considered "smack talkin?"
You are the one that keeps telling me I'm wrong so prove I'm wrong!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#44307 Nov 8, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly the response I anticipated. Non specific, devoid of any refutation, and childishly intended as a personal insult. thank you for fulfilling your stereotype so well sheep.
Not an insult; it's a fact. That's the way liberals work. All talk then expect someone else to finish the job.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44308 Nov 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
From someone who never presents credible proof herself, yes, it is.
O Canada! And Africa too.
Yeah.... ain't that something.... expert testimony isn't credible. That's why they call it expert.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44309 Nov 8, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that keeps telling me I'm wrong so prove I'm wrong!
Right after you prove that you are right.

Do you have ANY clue whatsoever? Do you think you have no responsibility to prove what you say?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44310 Nov 8, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Not an insult; it's a fact. That's the way liberals work. All talk then expect someone else to finish the job.
No dear, that's YOU. All talk and no proof.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#44312 Nov 8, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Right after you prove that you are right.
Do you have ANY clue whatsoever? Do you think you have no responsibility to prove what you say?
I gave you proof awhile back. I told you to look out your window look at the grass ect. Where do you think all of that came from.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#44313 Nov 8, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you proof awhile back. I told you to look out your window look at the grass ect. Where do you think all of that came from.
The view out your window with the grass is the result of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, not your god. Prove that isn't so.

See how stupid you sound? Of course you don't.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#44317 Nov 8, 2013
The sky is falling
The sky is falling
Gods eyes it is still sin wrote:
Like to thank all the gays for making our society a cesspool seems you are getting your way so when all hell breaks loose can we count on you or are you going to run away somewhere and hide like the little bitch's you are (OMG) I know you'll want to have a tea party and talk about it but when a Russian or Chinese gun stuck in your face you think they will care (don't think so) and I bet the words out of your mouth will be God why have you forsaking us please you pissed off God so you think he will help you or your government don't think so but I am sure a nuke will take care of your problem so you won't have to say anything at all the at the end of civilization so what will you do?
Mike Holmes Make It Right

Chicago, IL

#44319 Nov 8, 2013
All that hard work proving they were born homosexual soon will result in them being detected and immediately aborted.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth Doctor

Excelsior, MN

#44320 Nov 8, 2013
I have noticed how the gay activists, paid by the various gay groups to police this question, mark everything that does not fit into their trendy agenda as spam.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#44321 Nov 8, 2013
Truth Doctor wrote:
I have noticed how the gay activists, paid by the various gay groups to police this question, mark everything that does not fit into their trendy agenda as spam.
"paid by the various gay groups to police this question"

LOL…I think your tinfoil hat needs adjusting...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to Fire Trump and Mulvaney 3 min Joey 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min ishmael 1,547,824
The Official Vanessa Hudgens Chat Room (Aug '07) 41 min King 3,792
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Chocolate Batman 241,539
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 10,832
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,843
Chicago is a great city. 5 hr De Bow 9

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages