Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52055 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#44257 Nov 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
The end of the day,
And ss marriage is still an oxymoron.
The End.
The end of the day, your bitchy, baseless and unfounded opinions on the marriages of gay people don't mean diddly squat.
The End.
Mike Holmes Make It Right

Chicago, IL

#44262 Nov 8, 2013
Prenatal testing will be the end.

Not as much of a ring as Last of the Mohicans, but these are the Last of the Homosexuals.

Location hidden

#44265 Nov 8, 2013
Gods eyes it is still sin wrote:
BTW you used the word RETARD so who is un political correct now?
Oh look, it's David Moore, the creepy funditard who puts shirtless pictures of himself making jesus jewelry on his myspace page. David can't log in as a regular user because he's banned from Topix for violation of services. But do check out his my space page, it's all full of glittery, sparkly Jesus pictures.

Hey David, remember when you told us about your twin sister that is actually a year older then you?!! Hey, how about your wife that left you and won't let you get near your kids?!!!

Yeah, I don't think "un political correct"[sic] should be your primary concern dear!!!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#44266 Nov 8, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's the beauty of America - you can keep your god, and we'll keep the protections of the law.
You might want to rethink that before it's too late for you!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#44267 Nov 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Little? Bigoted? What a dope. Your assumptions are stupid.
I support marriage equality and you do not. Who's the little bigot boy?
Ah good times!
Ok so you're not so little, maybe I should have used the word FAT. Ignorant fits, wear it, so does bigot. You support nothing except your own greed and interests poly boi. BTW I assume nothing, your posts show exactly what and who you are..an old POS.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#44268 Nov 8, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankfully, the law doesn't require it. As for my congregation, we've been performing SS ceremonies for years.
You must go to a satanic church

Location hidden

#44269 Nov 8, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize how ridiculously childish you sheep sound when you try and peddle these ridiculous "after life" threats? Right?!!

Wake up child. There is no final retribution. It's a fairytale created for weak people who are pissed off all the time because they don't get their way. For an example of this person, see a mirror.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#44270 Nov 8, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize how ridiculously childish you sheep sound when you try and peddle these ridiculous "after life" threats? Right?!!
Wake up child. There is no final retribution. It's a fairytale created for weak people who are pissed off all the time because they don't get their way. For an example of this person, see a mirror.
If I am wrong prove me wrong!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#44271 Nov 8, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not you child! I already have 2 liberal hippie freaks for parents.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#44272 Nov 8, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
At the end of the day, same sex marriage is now legally recognized in Illinois, many other states, by the federal government, by the couples involved, their families, friends, neighbors, and often their churches.
Your opinions don't matter a bit. Learn to face reality.
At the end of the day, SS couples cannot equate to a single literal identity of marriage.

You claim a twisted, false law changes that.

SS marriage is clearly an oxymoron.
Mike Holmes Make It Right

Chicago, IL

#44273 Nov 8, 2013
The consequence is here and now, when the doctor or entrepreneur informs Mom and Dad that a wires-crossed homosexual is in the womb.

Homosexuals are not the "New Black."

They're the Last of the Mohicans.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#44274 Nov 8, 2013
Like to thank all the gays for making our society a cesspool seems you are getting your way so when all hell breaks loose can we count on you or are you going to run away somewhere and hide like the little bitch's you are (OMG) I know you'll want to have a tea party and talk about it but when a Russian or Chinese gun stuck in your face you think they will care (don't think so) and I bet the words out of your mouth will be God why have you forsaking us please you pissed off God so you think he will help you or your government don't think so but I am sure a nuke will take care of your problem so you won't have to say anything at all the at the end of civilization so what will you do?
You know, if you crack a window in your trailer, maybe the fumes won't fog your brain so much...

Location hidden

#44275 Nov 8, 2013
Yes and there it is the gays have started again trying to change everybody to their file ways let's all be perfect the gays think they are but yet don't they spread their file AIDS around to the whole world and what will the NEXT GAY disease be you know it's coming OOPS i am sorry I said coming and every time you say that a homo gets it horns so Store Front we are guessing you must be perfect who cares your gay and you will get yours in the end OOPS I am sorry you would like that when SATAN shoves a big one into you.
Lots of sexual imagery in your post…do you often feel sexually aroused when thinking about homosexuals?

Location hidden

#44276 Nov 8, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late for what?

Location hidden

#44277 Nov 8, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
As I stated....childish. One doesn't prove a negative dear. You brought up your afterlife and otherworldly judgments, the onus of proof rests with you. Don't worry Scott, I know you can't prove them, which is why I laugh about them!

Location hidden

#44278 Nov 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At the end of the day, SS couples cannot equate to a single literal identity of marriage.
You claim a twisted, false law changes that.
SS marriage is clearly an oxymoron.
The ONLY thing "clear" in your post is the fact that you are a moron who can't use the English language properly.

Have a nice day cur.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#44288 Nov 8, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is the case how do you know what I am talking about.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#44289 Nov 8, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is the case how do you know what I am talking about.
Dear, only someone living under a rock wouldn't know what you are talking about. You are part of a cult that takes every opportunity to publically try and force your dogma on others.

Weak, sniveling outsiders desperate for a community of fake support buy into the message because they desperately want to believe that others will face some sort of retribution so that they can feel better about themselves and how pathetic they actually are following a bunch of "rules" that they convince themselves make them better people.

Weak sheeple delight in the idea that they will get to watch as everyone that ever crossed them in their life burn!!! The idea makes the sheep just absolutely giddy. Normal people find that abhorant, but the sheep, they just LOVE the idea of watching people burn!!!! It's pathetic really.

If the sheep really wanted to prove their dogma, they would all gather together collectively and every single one of them pray for Satan. Pray that Lucifer accept Jesus Christ as his personal lord and savior. Pray that Lucifer be born again, and thus all evil would end. After all, with the Christian god, ALL things are possible. But you want to know why the sheep don't pray for this? Because without a villain, their dogma doesn't work!!

Are their any other stupid questions about your cult that I can clear up for you?

Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44291 Nov 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet. You took me for a dummy didn't you, dummy?
Cuz ya ARE Blankie. Ya ARE a dummy.... and liar.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44292 Nov 8, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You never proved you were right in the first place, idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,582,156
Murder rate 1 hr Steve H 1
News Noise from new O'Hare runway angers Park Ridge ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Davy 199
How do people of your city feel about President... 2 hr ThomasA 2
Canada,not so welcoming after all!! 3 hr Tarib2 1
Chicago is much worse since Obama was elected 15 hr Abc123 3
Tecumseh the prophet 16 hr Ricardo montobomb 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance