Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
37,921 - 37,940 of 49,231 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay marriage is an oxymoron.
Illinois certainly won't change that.
Smirk.
You do realize that just over 50% of the US population now has access to legal SSM?

Call it what you like, but that's pretty real.

Smirk. Hunty.
well

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Yay IL! HI tonight or tomorrow...equality is good.

I can just picture the veins in KiMerdes bald head bulging. He needs to take up a new cause or he is gonna have an aneurysm.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
A visit to kingdom hall would do ya some good there ballast boy.
I wonder how many people are laughing at YOU?
<quoted text>
I'd sooner take a sharp stick in an eye then set foot inside a Kingdom Hall, especially if YOU were there.

Looks like this thread is dead.... Illinois becomes the 15th State to legalize marriage for gay couples.

nah, nah, na ,nah nah
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I never indicated anyone should follow that command. I simply noted the historical precedence of foolish laws and the consequence.
Idiot
<quoted text>
It is asserted by many that in these modern sophisticated times, we are the first society to venture where previous cultures have been restrained by ignorance and bigotry. Through a perverted manipulation of the legal system and a growing cultural immorality, we have not only 'legalized' the murder of children but are now in the process of desecrating marriage. But are we the first society to assert these 'rights' and establish 'laws' regarding them? This is a deadly farce based on arrogance and denial. You are not going where no culture has gone before, you are following a course that has destroyed every culture on that same path. Leviticus 18:1-3 (NASB) 1 Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, 2 "Speak to the sons of Israel and say to them,'I am the LORD your God. 3 ~'You shall not do what is done in the land of Egypt where you lived, nor are you to do what is done in the land of Canaan where I am bringing you; you shall not walk in their statutes. Please note that the word 'statutes' means, something prescribed, an enactment, statute:--New American Standard Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible. Simply put; A formal law of the culture. The question then becomes, what were those old 'laws' that God prohibited? A list concludes with three; Leviticus 18:21-23 (NASB) 21 ~'You shall not give any of your offspring to offer them to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God; I am the LORD. 22 ~'You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination. 23 ~'Also you shall not have intercourse with any animal to be defiled with it, nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it; it is a perversion. Simply put, those were laws legally allowing child sacrifice, sodomy and beastality. What is the consequence of a society legally embracing those things? Leviticus 18:24-25 (NASB) 24 'Do not defile yourselves by any of these things; for by all these the nations which I am casting out before you have become defiled. 25 ~'For the land has become defiled, therefore I have brought its punishment upon it, so the land has spewed out its inhabitants. I know you claim these words are not words of God, but simply words of man, distorted by translations and time. To me, however, they are then, all the more poignant. How is it that words of fiction expose repeated history and affirm your arrogance? You are determined to repeat the perversion of law, but deny the historic reality of it's consequences.
Smile.
Historic reality of it's consequences???

ahahahahah
ahhaahhahaha
ahahahhaahha
ahhahaahhaha

Historic reality?

ahhahaahah
ahahahahah
ahahahahha
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
Sounds like a sore loser.....
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
I can just picture the veins in KiMerdes bald head bulging. He needs to take up a new cause or he is gonna have an aneurysm.
Good. Maybe his head will implode. His skull has to be stressed out by now after all those years of containing a vacuum.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
KiMerde's filled his Depends again.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that just over 50% of the US population now has access to legal SSM?
Call it what you like, but that's pretty real.
Smirk. Hunty.
'legal ssm' is not the same as marriage. Look at how many people were fooled by Obama. Twice!

Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Pretending or saying it ain't so doesn't make it so. Anything else will just join the list of fake marriages.

It is the only relationship that reproduces naturally (including a father and mother raising their children).

It is the only relationship that is the birthing place of every single other type of relationship.

It is the only relationship that reunites two completely unique parts.

It is the only relationship that sexually fit together by design.

It is the only relationship that restores a male and female to the original roots of our creation (pre-gender).

It is the only union that blends two different genders bringing perfect balance. A same gender union would lack diversity and be off balance.

All this says nothing about the culturally historic and religious distinctions.

It clearly has, needs and deserves a special and unique definition.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
Think so Blondie?

The closer a counterfeit gets to the real thing, guess what happens?

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Historic reality of it's consequences???
ahahahahah
ahhaahhahaha
ahahahhaahha
ahhahaahhaha
Historic reality?
ahhahaahah
ahahahahah
ahahahahha
Wow, how do I counter such wisdom???

Here's some historic reality; Islam is coming, laugh at that pervert.

LOL

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Think so Blondie?
The closer a counterfeit gets to the real thing, guess what happens?
Smile.
Your personal insecurities aside, this thread is about to become an empty wasteland, as the argument nears it's end. Gay folks will be legally marrying in IL, and your strange ideas are marginalized. Again.

Accept reality.

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
Actually, Illinois does not agree with you. Smirk all you wise you silly thing, but there isn't a thing you can do, other than continue to whine.

Learning to live in the real world is really your only option, unless you want to be that miserable crotchety person rocking alone on your porch and lamenting the demise of the "good ole days", that really weren't all that good.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

NEWS:

Cuccinelli LOST in Virginia!

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
'legal ssm' is not the same as marriage.......
In the eyes of the law, the government, the people in each state, the families involved, and in a great many churches, you are quite quite wrong.

You are becoming a hateful little island of one, shouting bigotry your against the wave of love, compassion, and equality that's approaching.

I would suggest you run, before that wave sweeps you up and carries you along, despite yourself.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
'legal ssm' is not the same as marriage. Look at how many people were fooled by Obama. Twice!
Still crying over the last two elections, fool?

SSM IS marriage. You will never have to like it, but we don't care.

Your best efforts have done nothing to negate my marriage, or the marriages of thousands of people.

You're still impotent, Greg.

I'm still married.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
'legal ssm' is not the same as marriage.
You're on a sinking ship, Pastor Greg, because most sane, logical and kind people disagree with you.

We know you'll take that mind-set to your death-bed. It matters not, because you're completely irrelevant.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Your personal insecurities aside, this thread is about to become an empty wasteland, as the argument nears it's end. Gay folks will be legally marrying in IL, and your strange ideas are marginalized. Again.
Accept reality.
You mean like how the abortion debate got marginalized?

Dream on honey.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Illinois does not agree with you. Smirk all you wise you silly thing, but there isn't a thing you can do, other than continue to whine.
Learning to live in the real world is really your only option, unless you want to be that miserable crotchety person rocking alone on your porch and lamenting the demise of the "good ole days", that really weren't all that good.
The legislators went against the wishes of their constituents. So there is hardly a 'disagreement'.

Moreover, the real world of science disagrees with those legislators. Wonder who is going to win that one??? LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
In the eyes of the law, the government, the people in each state, the families involved, and in a great many churches, you are quite quite wrong.
You are becoming a hateful little island of one, shouting bigotry your against the wave of love, compassion, and equality that's approaching.
I would suggest you run, before that wave sweeps you up and carries you along, despite yourself.
Stating simple facts of science, not to mention reality is hardly hate.

I'm simply trying to ease the damage when you hit bottom.

SS marriage is an oxymoron. A defective failure of mating behavior.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

OH THANK JEHOVAH!
All agendists please leave the thread now.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd sooner take a sharp stick in an eye then set foot inside a Kingdom Hall, especially if YOU were there.
Looks like this thread is dead.... Illinois becomes the 15th State to legalize marriage for gay couples.
nah, nah, na ,nah nah

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Patrick 1,095,071
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min edogxxx 97,728
Abby 8-20 43 min edogxxx 1
Amy 8-20 47 min edogxxx 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 176,652
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,833
Time Travel 1 hr Guess 1
•••
•••