Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
37,901 - 37,920 of 49,503 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44072 Nov 5, 2013
CDC wrote:
I think Breath means "tiny" in Hebrew.
<quoted text>
Don't think.... you'll hurt yourself.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44073 Nov 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Unprovable speculation.
Yes. That's what I wrote. Did you not understand?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44074 Nov 5, 2013
CDC wrote:
Angry and stupid with a tiny penis.
That just about sums X-box up.
<quoted text>
...yawn...

Did you learn that in 2nd grade or at Kingdom Hall?

And you wonder why people call you a hypocrite and laugh at your posts.

WitnessPhony: CDC's title.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44075 Nov 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's probably why he is so mean and nasty. No ballast.
Aw.... poor wittle Blankie....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#44076 Nov 5, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#44077 Nov 5, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw.... poor wittle Blankie....
Aw poor wittle icehole. Geez. I gotta pick up my 1st grade grandson from school to get some intellectual stimulation compared to you. Here I am babbling with an angry retard. My bad. But it's guilty fun.

Maybe I'll make up a fake English teacher buddy like you do. Nah. Too psycho. WAY too psycho.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#44078 Nov 5, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think.... you'll hurt yourself.
You'd know.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#44079 Nov 5, 2013
A visit to kingdom hall would do ya some good there ballast boy.
I wonder how many people are laughing at YOU?
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
...yawn...
Did you learn that in 2nd grade or at Kingdom Hall?
And you wonder why people call you a hypocrite and laugh at your posts.
WitnessPhony: CDC's title.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#44080 Nov 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I never indicated anyone should follow that command. I simply noted the historical precedence of foolish laws and the consequence.
Idiot
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Historical??????????
ahahahahha
ahahahahahah
Don't you mean FICTIONAL?
It is asserted by many that in these modern sophisticated times, we are the first society to venture where previous cultures have been restrained by ignorance and bigotry. Through a perverted manipulation of the legal system and a growing cultural immorality, we have not only 'legalized' the murder of children but are now in the process of desecrating marriage. But are we the first society to assert these 'rights' and establish 'laws' regarding them? This is a deadly farce based on arrogance and denial. You are not going where no culture has gone before, you are following a course that has destroyed every culture on that same path. Leviticus 18:1-3 (NASB) 1 Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, 2 "Speak to the sons of Israel and say to them,'I am the LORD your God. 3 ~'You shall not do what is done in the land of Egypt where you lived, nor are you to do what is done in the land of Canaan where I am bringing you; you shall not walk in their statutes. Please note that the word 'statutes' means, something prescribed, an enactment, statute:--New American Standard Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible. Simply put; A formal law of the culture. The question then becomes, what were those old 'laws' that God prohibited? A list concludes with three; Leviticus 18:21-23 (NASB) 21 ~'You shall not give any of your offspring to offer them to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God; I am the LORD. 22 ~'You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination. 23 ~'Also you shall not have intercourse with any animal to be defiled with it, nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it; it is a perversion. Simply put, those were laws legally allowing child sacrifice, sodomy and beastality. What is the consequence of a society legally embracing those things? Leviticus 18:24-25 (NASB) 24 'Do not defile yourselves by any of these things; for by all these the nations which I am casting out before you have become defiled. 25 ~'For the land has become defiled, therefore I have brought its punishment upon it, so the land has spewed out its inhabitants. I know you claim these words are not words of God, but simply words of man, distorted by translations and time. To me, however, they are then, all the more poignant. How is it that words of fiction expose repeated history and affirm your arrogance? You are determined to repeat the perversion of law, but deny the historic reality of it's consequences.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#44081 Nov 5, 2013
Gay Marriage in Illinois was just approved by the House.

It will be legal very shortly.

As I said before - INEVITABLE

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CUZ

Chicago Heights, IL

#44082 Nov 5, 2013
Just Think wrote:
WOO HOO!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#44084 Nov 5, 2013
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I. So there's two right there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#44085 Nov 5, 2013
Just Think wrote:
Gay marriage is an oxymoron.

Illinois certainly won't change that.

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#44087 Nov 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
Gay marriage is a reality. You're the moron.

Deal with it. Every one of your worst nightmares has come true in recent months.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#44088 Nov 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
You do realize that just over 50% of the US population now has access to legal SSM?

Call it what you like, but that's pretty real.

Smirk. Hunty.
well

Round Lake, IL

#44089 Nov 5, 2013
Yay IL! HI tonight or tomorrow...equality is good.

I can just picture the veins in KiMerdes bald head bulging. He needs to take up a new cause or he is gonna have an aneurysm.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44090 Nov 5, 2013
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd sooner take a sharp stick in an eye then set foot inside a Kingdom Hall, especially if YOU were there.

Looks like this thread is dead.... Illinois becomes the 15th State to legalize marriage for gay couples.

nah, nah, na ,nah nah
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44091 Nov 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I never indicated anyone should follow that command. I simply noted the historical precedence of foolish laws and the consequence.
Idiot
<quoted text>
It is asserted by many that in these modern sophisticated times, we are the first society to venture where previous cultures have been restrained by ignorance and bigotry. Through a perverted manipulation of the legal system and a growing cultural immorality, we have not only 'legalized' the murder of children but are now in the process of desecrating marriage. But are we the first society to assert these 'rights' and establish 'laws' regarding them? This is a deadly farce based on arrogance and denial. You are not going where no culture has gone before, you are following a course that has destroyed every culture on that same path. Leviticus 18:1-3 (NASB) 1 Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, 2 "Speak to the sons of Israel and say to them,'I am the LORD your God. 3 ~'You shall not do what is done in the land of Egypt where you lived, nor are you to do what is done in the land of Canaan where I am bringing you; you shall not walk in their statutes. Please note that the word 'statutes' means, something prescribed, an enactment, statute:--New American Standard Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible. Simply put; A formal law of the culture. The question then becomes, what were those old 'laws' that God prohibited? A list concludes with three; Leviticus 18:21-23 (NASB) 21 ~'You shall not give any of your offspring to offer them to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God; I am the LORD. 22 ~'You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination. 23 ~'Also you shall not have intercourse with any animal to be defiled with it, nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it; it is a perversion. Simply put, those were laws legally allowing child sacrifice, sodomy and beastality. What is the consequence of a society legally embracing those things? Leviticus 18:24-25 (NASB) 24 'Do not defile yourselves by any of these things; for by all these the nations which I am casting out before you have become defiled. 25 ~'For the land has become defiled, therefore I have brought its punishment upon it, so the land has spewed out its inhabitants. I know you claim these words are not words of God, but simply words of man, distorted by translations and time. To me, however, they are then, all the more poignant. How is it that words of fiction expose repeated history and affirm your arrogance? You are determined to repeat the perversion of law, but deny the historic reality of it's consequences.
Smile.
Historic reality of it's consequences???

ahahahahah
ahhaahhahaha
ahahahhaahha
ahhahaahhaha

Historic reality?

ahhahaahah
ahahahahah
ahahahahha
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44092 Nov 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
Sounds like a sore loser.....
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44093 Nov 5, 2013
well wrote:
Yay IL! HI tonight or tomorrow...equality is good.
I can just picture the veins in KiMerdes bald head bulging. He needs to take up a new cause or he is gonna have an aneurysm.
Good. Maybe his head will implode. His skull has to be stressed out by now after all those years of containing a vacuum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min Sublime1 97,959
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 min andet1987 1,262
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Frank 1,101,471
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 4 min deutscher Nationa... 56
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min wojar 177,528
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 7 min andet1987 1,458
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 17 min not a ghost 576
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••