Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,295

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#44002 Nov 4, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, "Speak to the sons of Israel and say to them,
So you think god was talking to YOU? Are you a son of Israel or not?
And the LORD said to Frankie "Speak to that jackass X-Box and say to him he is a dope."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#44004 Nov 4, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet that avoidance bullshit worked for you socially in high school.....
but honestly, I don't know how you got through school with your obvious inability to follow a narrative and trying to hide it by changing the subject. Vaginas? Really?
So how was your play this afternoon? Hope I didn't ruin it for you.
I know you were very upset after having a public meltdown from reading my posts.

We're you acting in it or just in the audience? Maybe you shouldn't log on to Topix before a performance. You know how it upsets you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#44005 Nov 4, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet that avoidance bullshit worked for you socially in high school.....
but honestly, I don't know how you got through school with your obvious inability to follow a narrative and trying to hide it by changing the subject. Vaginas? Really?
Someone says to me "Why are you so interested in d!cks?" I say back "why are you so interested in vaginas?" and X-Box doesn't get why I mention vaginas. Not only that, then he says I can't follow a narrative! That's why I like the silly jackass.

Ah good times.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Waterloo, IL

#44006 Nov 4, 2013
And the light of the LORD shined upon Frankie.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And the LORD said to Frankie "Speak to that jackass X-Box and say to him he is a dope."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#44008 Nov 4, 2013
Vaginas wrote:
Yes Frankie we know you love boners of all shapes and sizes and COLORS so why don't you talk your punk ass back to an alley and find you a homeless man to play with.
Relax tough guy. Mellow out.

Are you saying someone who likes d!cks is bad? I mean, I don't get it but I don't think it's bad. What are you going to do? You like d!ck, go for it! But it's kind of silly to try to use it as an insult against me. I like females.

So to sum up. Gay OK! But Frankie not gay. Which is OK too! Right fruitloops? Alright. Relax.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#44009 Nov 4, 2013
CDC wrote:
And the light of the LORD shined upon Frankie.
<quoted text>
Whiskey and hot sexy women are all the proof I need that there is a God and that he loves me.

Ah good times.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Round Lake, IL

#44010 Nov 4, 2013
Hey Frankie...guess what, I went to the Union City CA Topix forum and this thread isn't listed there, nor the Gay Cafe one. What gives? I thought you said they were there...You wouldn't lie, would you?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#44011 Nov 4, 2013
well wrote:
Hey Frankie...guess what, I went to the Union City CA Topix forum and this thread isn't listed there, nor the Gay Cafe one. What gives? I thought you said they were there...You wouldn't lie, would you?
Nope. That's not how I see it. I don't see it listed as a "gay thread" I see it as a public thread listed with all the other threads I frequent.

But what is the point in all this? That the thread is only for gays? That my opinion is less worthy because I am straight? I'm lying therefore I'm wrong about supporting marriage equality?

You wouldn't lie to me right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#44012 Nov 4, 2013
The bottom line is I support marriage equality and hypocrites like "well" do not. So they get angry and look for an angle. Like I'm lying. Or I'm stupid, etc.

Polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Round Lake, IL

#44013 Nov 4, 2013
Dear Frankie I have no problems with where you post...you are an equal opportunity harasser, but you harass gay people more. You hang out on the gay/lesbian news forum because you have made friends with the 12 year old homophobes...I won't begrudge you that.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#44014 Nov 4, 2013
well wrote:
Dear Frankie I have no problems with where you post...you are an equal opportunity harasser, but you harass gay people more. You hang out on the gay/lesbian news forum because you have made friends with the 12 year old homophobes...I won't begrudge you that.
You have no problems with me except that you have a few problems with me. Priceless.

That's why I harass you silly jackasses. For stuff like that.

Hope that helps.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Round Lake, IL

#44015 Nov 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no problems with me except that you have a few problems with me. Priceless.
That's why I harass you silly jackasses. For stuff like that.
Hope that helps.
There goes your comprehension problems again... I didn't say I have no problems with YOU, I said I have no problem where you post, silly Frankie. Hope that helps...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#44017 Nov 4, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes your comprehension problems again... I didn't say I have no problems with YOU, I said I have no problem where you post, silly Frankie. Hope that helps...
Right. You have no problem with where I post except you have a problem with where I post. I got it the first time. It is priceless though! Cheer up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#44018 Nov 4, 2013
Jerry wrote:
What time tonight will Jade awaken from his drunken stupor and crawl out of mom's basement to begin rating posts?
It seems his goon "well" is covering for him. Unless Old SniffButt Billy ($3 Bill) awoke from his drunken stupor already and is on the job feverishly rigging the judge-its. Good if you're gay. Bad if you're straight.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

United States

#44019 Nov 4, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just fine Scott...no help needed at this time, I will let you know if I need assistance in the future.
I really am more worried about you...I mean after all you are frightened of the wickedness and there is tons of it on Topix. It can't be good for you to be here if you feel you need to be rescued. You could end up a hateful, angry, bitter old bigot like KiMerde.
So you just plain refuse to do things GODS way!!!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#44020 Nov 5, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, "Speak to the sons of Israel and say to them,
So you think god was talking to YOU? Are you a son of Israel or not?
What did God say?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#44021 Nov 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What did God say?
This should be good. X-Box will now respond by claiming you have poor reading comprehension. Or you have psychological problems.

In my case I'm wrong because I am a combat veteran so I must have PTSD. And I must be a drug addict. Everyone knows all Vietnam vets are drug addicts.

That's why I like the silly jackass. Angry. Fun!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44022 Nov 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Vaginas. You said I must be real interested in d!cks to try to insult me, so I turned it around on you and you're too stupid to even get it. Ask for help.
OMFG! I forgot.... I'm ALWAYS bringing up vaginas in my responses, so how could I have missed your point? Oh wait... what point... that you fail at making valid analogies?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44023 Nov 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What did God say?
Was god talking to YOU? Are you a son of Israel or not?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44025 Nov 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
This should be good. X-Box will now respond by claiming you have poor reading comprehension. Or you have psychological problems.
In my case I'm wrong because I am a combat veteran so I must have PTSD. And I must be a drug addict. Everyone knows all Vietnam vets are drug addicts.
That's why I like the silly jackass. Angry. Fun!
Yes you are all those things.... except I never said those were the reasons why you are wrong. You are wrong because you make invalid, unsupportable arguments. What is the reason for you making invalid arguments? Brain damage?... possibly. Lack of education?... most definitely. Drug addled brain.... probably.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Game Fair 49,351
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Portlandia 1,156,177
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 34 min Go Blue Forever 3
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Breezy _Soul 1,538
koi meri paryshani door kar sakta ha ?? 1 hr reality is a crutch 2
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Breezy _Soul 4,795
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 408
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Learn to Read 182,146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM