Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52083 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44026 Nov 5, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
So you just plain refuse to do things GODS way!!!!
Um.... no one is required to follow your imaginary friend's rules.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#44027 Nov 5, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
OMFG! I forgot.... I'm ALWAYS bringing up vaginas in my responses, so how could I have missed your point? Oh wait... what point... that you fail at making valid analogies?
My point was I am not gay and you are. So when you suggest I like d!cks, you are being stupid. it's like me suggesting you like vagina.

We'll tell you all about it after you get your medication re-adjusted.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44028 Nov 5, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes your comprehension problems again... I didn't say I have no problems with YOU, I said I have no problem where you post, silly Frankie. Hope that helps...
So you notice it, too, eh? Amazing, isn't it?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44029 Nov 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And the LORD said to Frankie "Speak to that jackass X-Box and say to him he is a dope."
Hearing voices, too? Doesn't surprise me.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44031 Nov 5, 2013
CDC wrote:
And the light of the LORD shined upon Frankie.
<quoted text>
The wino glow?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#44032 Nov 5, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
But you'd like it if we had to follow your rules and you are unfortunately very real. And very angry. Oh, I know, I know, you're not angry.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#44033 Nov 5, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Hearing voices, too? Doesn't surprise me.
It wouldn't.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#44034 Nov 5, 2013
You are correct Halitosis Breath.
You have free will.
Use it wisely.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44035 Nov 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So how was your play this afternoon? Hope I didn't ruin it for you.
I know you were very upset after having a public meltdown from reading my posts.
We're you acting in it or just in the audience? Maybe you shouldn't log on to Topix before a performance. You know how it upsets you.
Nice try, but you don't have any power over my emotions, dipshit. Your opinion and posts have no value other than they elicit uncontrollable laughter at your inability to comprehend what you read. It is truly a marvel!

I'm not a performer. I attended a play. It was obvious (well, to people with a brain) from my post.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#44036 Nov 5, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Was god talking to YOU? Are you a son of Israel or not?
You are dodging girl, everyone can see it.

So if you quote someone talking to a gay pedophile that makes you... Oh wait, that won't work.

Snicker.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#44037 Nov 5, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
So you notice it, too, eh? Amazing, isn't it?
Even if I did have reading comprehension problems, it doesn't follow that I am wrong to support marriage equality Miss Logic Fail.

You always fall back on your infamous little argument that polygamy should stay illegal because Frankie can't read.

In the words of your hero Rose_NoHo, "Even if that were true, it would be a non issue".
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44039 Nov 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
My point was I am not gay and you are. So when you suggest I like d!cks, you are being stupid. it's like me suggesting you like vagina.
We'll tell you all about it after you get your medication re-adjusted.
Blankie, YOU suggested an interest in big dicks with your non sequitur response.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#44040 Nov 5, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are all those things.... except I never said those were the reasons why you are wrong. You are wrong because you make invalid, unsupportable arguments. What is the reason for you making invalid arguments? Brain damage?... possibly. Lack of education?... most definitely. Drug addled brain.... probably.
So polygamy should stay illegal because "You are wrong because you make invalid, unsupportable arguments. What is the reason for you making invalid arguments? Brain damage?... possibly. Lack of education?... most definitely. Drug addled brain.... probably."

May I quote you on that Miss Thing? You own it, it's your reason poly should stay illegal. Now defend it Miss Logic. Let's hear it.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44041 Nov 5, 2013
CDC wrote:
You are correct Halitosis Breath.
You have free will.
Use it wisely.
<quoted text>
As if YOU can determine what is wise.....
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#44042 Nov 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you quote someone talking to a gay pedophile that makes you... Oh wait, that won't work.
Snicker.
That's why I like the silly jackass X-Box. He's more fun than a barrel of monkeys.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#44043 Nov 5, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Blankie, YOU suggested an interest in big dicks with your non sequitur response.
No I didn't dummy. Is an interest in big d!cks bad? Tell us about it.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#44044 Nov 5, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, you aren't required but there will be consequences later.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44045 Nov 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if I did have reading comprehension problems, it doesn't follow that I am wrong to support marriage equality Miss Logic Fail.
You always fall back on your infamous little argument that polygamy should stay illegal because Frankie can't read.
In the words of your hero Rose_NoHo, "Even if that were true, it would be a non issue".
No, Blankie. I said your REASONS are invalid and unsupportable.
What on earth would your reading comprehension problems have to do with the validity of your arguments? The conclusions you draw from my posts are incorrect. That's YOUR problem.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#44046 Nov 5, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, but you don't have any power over my emotions, dipshit. Your opinion and posts have no value other than they elicit uncontrollable laughter at your inability to comprehend what you read. It is truly a marvel!
I'm not a performer. I attended a play. It was obvious (well, to people with a brain) from my post.
I thought maybe you were gonna play Mona Lott with the wig and makeup and rant on about how unfair it all is and try to pass it off as comedy. Which it is in a way just not the way you intended.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44047 Nov 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Snicker.
Are you a son of Israel or not? Obviously not. Now why would you take to heart instructions that were not meant for you? When you make bread, do you get out the repair manual for your car to find the recipe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Aquarius-WY 1,535,212
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min District 1 240,886
Terry Kath 2 hr Chicago Fan 1
You created "US". 2 hr Anonymous 3
Mass media's war on police leads to more crime. 2 hr Anonymous 4
GOP: Kids should be financially independent soo... 2 hr Anonymous 7
whats going on in washington 2 hr Anonymous 11

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages