Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,842

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43982 Nov 4, 2013
CDC wrote:
Interested in people who are interested in big dicks, are ya?
<quoted text>
You bet X Box is. And he accuses me of it like it's a bad thing. What does that say about his self esteem?

"You are as bad as me"? Is that what he is trying to say?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43983 Nov 4, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text> Too many for it to be anything other than assholism.
You've been here as long as I obviously in order to know that. So if I am an icehole for being here a long time, so are you. Aren't you Miss Logic?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43984 Nov 4, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
...And hell doesn't exist, idiot.
Sometimes you make me wonder. And sometimes you make me wish it did. I'd endure the torment just to see you suffer.~Whoop!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43985 Nov 4, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text> Too many for it to be anything other than assholism.
We'll defer to you on that, you're the expert on iceholism.

I am not allowed to spell it correctly like you are. Some posters are more equal than others on Topix.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Round Lake, IL

#43986 Nov 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't say gay and lesbian forum. It says the town my ISP is in forum. See how self centered you are? You come on a public forum and act like it's owned by homosexuals and everyone else is an intruder subject to your whims and less than equal to you.
To sum up. This is a public forum. You like d!cks, I do not. Try and get it straight. Pardon the pun.
~Whoop! Ah good times!
Really Frankie? IL House thread comes up in your local City Forum in CA? What about the Cafe thread?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43987 Nov 4, 2013
CDC wrote:
You really are dense.
Get on your knees and pray for a sense of humor!!!!
<quoted text>
Riiiiight.....

telling someone they are already dead and in hell is a joke. ARE YOU ANN COULTER????

Even circus clowns can backpeddle, loser.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43988 Nov 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. It's just that you amateurishly asked me a loaded question, so I did it back to you so you could see how good it didn't work on me.
Because you didn't have an answer in the first place so you thought you'd just dodge the issue and think nobody would notice.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43989 Nov 4, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Frankie? IL House thread comes up in your local City Forum in CA? What about the Cafe thread?
Yup. Maybe because the population is heavily gay where I live?(Duh?) Who cares. Point is, you don't own Topix. It's not a "gay forum" it's for everyone.

Love the argument though. I'm wrong because it's a gay thread. Priceless.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43990 Nov 4, 2013
Imagine if the moron "well" is right and this is a gay forum for gays only. How boring, right?

And what an argument. "Oh yeah? Well,(pardon the pun) this is a gay forum."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Round Lake, IL

#43991 Nov 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Maybe because the population is heavily gay where I live?(Duh?) Who cares. Point is, you don't own Topix. It's not a "gay forum" it's for everyone.
Love the argument though. I'm wrong because it's a gay thread. Priceless.
Topix has many different sub forums...Gay/Lesbian News being one of them. You know this Frankie you hang out there all the time posting on the stupid threads started by the 12 year old homophobes. Own it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43992 Nov 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
To sum up. This is a public forum. You like d!cks, I do not. Try and get it straight. Pardon the pun.
~Whoop! Ah good times!
riiiiiight..... and the proof is in your posts

well wrote:

Awww thanks CDC that is real sweet of you...but I am good. I have a rich spiritual life, a joyous family life, and am abundantly blessed.

Frankie wrote:
Whoa! Big d!ck eh?

hahahahahaha
ahahahahhaha

Can you say Freudian slip, goofus?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43993 Nov 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll defer to you on that, you're the expert on iceholism.
I am not allowed to spell it correctly like you are. Some posters are more equal than others on Topix.
Oh here comes the paranoia again......
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43994 Nov 4, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you didn't have an answer in the first place so you thought you'd just dodge the issue and think nobody would notice.
You're arguing that I should answer a loaded question? Get a grip.

I will but only if you do first. Why are you so interested in vaginas?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43995 Nov 4, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
He seeks it out.... vicarious thrills
Ben K

Chicago, IL

#43996 Nov 4, 2013
Enough wrote:
Never thought so in the past but think so now. The media is DEFINITELY liberal.
Of course it is dummy. Part of the media's purpose is to inform and bring attention to any issue that the public may be interested enough to pay for, through advertising or otherwise... that in itself is a liberal behavior. But pay attention to the news lately, even the liberal outlets are bashing the Obama administration about the web site. The media's will always take the side of their customers, the public, when it comes down to it. Thats not a "conservitive" behavior.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#43997 Nov 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is asserted by many that in these modern sophisticated times, we are the first society to venture where previous cultures have been restrained by ignorance and bigotry. Through a perverted manipulation of the legal system and a growing cultural immorality, we have not only 'legalized' the murder of children but are now in the process of desecrating marriage. But are we the first society to assert these 'rights' and establish 'laws' regarding them? This is a deadly farce based on arrogance and denial. You are not going where no culture has gone before, you are following a course that has destroyed every culture on that same path. Leviticus 18:1-3 (NASB) 1 Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, 2 "Speak to the sons of Israel and say to them,'I am the LORD your God. 3 ~'You shall not do what is done in the land of Egypt where you lived, nor are you to do what is done in the land of Canaan where I am bringing you; you shall not walk in their statutes. Please note that the word 'statutes' means, something prescribed, an enactment, statute:--New American Standard Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible. Simply put; A formal law of the culture. The question then becomes, what were those old 'laws' that God prohibited? A list concludes with three; Leviticus 18:21-23 (NASB) 21 ~'You shall not give any of your offspring to offer them to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God; I am the LORD. 22 ~'You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination. 23 ~'Also you shall not have intercourse with any animal to be defiled with it, nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it; it is a perversion. Simply put, those were laws legally allowing child sacrifice, sodomy and beastality. What is the consequence of a society legally embracing those things? Leviticus 18:24-25 (NASB) 24 'Do not defile yourselves by any of these things; for by all these the nations which I am casting out before you have become defiled. 25 ~'For the land has become defiled, therefore I have brought its punishment upon it, so the land has spewed out its inhabitants. I know you claim these words are not words of God, but simply words of man, distorted by translations and time. To me, however, they are then, all the more poignant. How is it that words of fiction expose repeated history and affirm your arrogance? You are determined to repeat the perversion of law, but deny the historic reality of it's consequences.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Show me where I said I am a son of Israel, or a Christian and a Jew at the same time?
In your 'deductive reasoning', if someone quotes Looney Tunes that makes them a cartoon character?
LOL.
What an idiot.
<quoted text>
Having trouble defending your stupidity, so you shift to idiotic?
Too funny.
You are just a dumb ass punk.
Smile.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you are merely an uneducated liar, and not a very good one at that.
Digging into dumb aren't you.

Snicker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43998 Nov 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're arguing that I should answer a loaded question? Get a grip.
I will but only if you do first. Why are you so interested in vaginas?
I bet that avoidance bullshit worked for you socially in high school.....

but honestly, I don't know how you got through school with your obvious inability to follow a narrative and trying to hide it by changing the subject. Vaginas? Really?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43999 Nov 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is asserted by many that in these modern sophisticated times, we are the first society to venture where previous cultures have been restrained by ignorance and bigotry. Through a perverted manipulation of the legal system and a growing cultural immorality, we have not only 'legalized' the murder of children but are now in the process of desecrating marriage. But are we the first society to assert these 'rights' and establish 'laws' regarding them? This is a deadly farce based on arrogance and denial. You are not going where no culture has gone before, you are following a course that has destroyed every culture on that same path. Leviticus 18:1-3 (NASB) 1 Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, 2 "Speak to the sons of Israel and say to them,'I am the LORD your God. 3 ~'You shall not do what is done in the land of Egypt where you lived, nor are you to do what is done in the land of Canaan where I am bringing you; you shall not walk in their statutes. Please note that the word 'statutes' means, something prescribed, an enactment, statute:--New American Standard Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible. Simply put; A formal law of the culture. The question then becomes, what were those old 'laws' that God prohibited? A list concludes with three; Leviticus 18:21-23 (NASB) 21 ~'You shall not give any of your offspring to offer them to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God; I am the LORD. 22 ~'You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination. 23 ~'Also you shall not have intercourse with any animal to be defiled with it, nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it; it is a perversion. Simply put, those were laws legally allowing child sacrifice, sodomy and beastality. What is the consequence of a society legally embracing those things? Leviticus 18:24-25 (NASB) 24 'Do not defile yourselves by any of these things; for by all these the nations which I am casting out before you have become defiled. 25 ~'For the land has become defiled, therefore I have brought its punishment upon it, so the land has spewed out its inhabitants. I know you claim these words are not words of God, but simply words of man, distorted by translations and time. To me, however, they are then, all the more poignant. How is it that words of fiction expose repeated history and affirm your arrogance? You are determined to repeat the perversion of law, but deny the historic reality of it's consequences.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Show me where I said I am a son of Israel, or a Christian and a Jew at the same time?
In your 'deductive reasoning', if someone quotes Looney Tunes that makes them a cartoon character?
LOL.
What an idiot.
<quoted text>
Having trouble defending your stupidity, so you shift to idiotic?
Too funny.
You are just a dumb ass punk.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Digging into dumb aren't you.
Snicker.
Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, "Speak to the sons of Israel and say to them,

So you think god was talking to YOU? Are you a son of Israel or not?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#44000 Nov 4, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet that avoidance bullshit worked for you socially in high school.....
but honestly, I don't know how you got through school with your obvious inability to follow a narrative and trying to hide it by changing the subject. Vaginas? Really?
Yeah. Vaginas. You said I must be real interested in d!cks to try to insult me, so I turned it around on you and you're too stupid to even get it. Ask for help.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Waterloo, IL

#44001 Nov 4, 2013
Now don't go hurting me feelings.
You know how sensitive I am.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiight.....
telling someone they are already dead and in hell is a joke. ARE YOU ANN COULTER????
Even circus clowns can backpeddle, loser.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,110,541
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 47 min RJS 7,783
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min loose cannon 178,062
Amy 9-19 1 hr liner 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,493
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 46,679
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,229
Amy 9-18 5 hr Kuuipo 28
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info