Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,882

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#43835 Nov 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie.
Here is the truth.
Marriage has been present in every single culture in human history from start to finish. For 10 million years!
SS couples have been called 'married' in how many cultures from start to finish in that time? Get ready!
Zero. None. Zip. Not a single one.
Smile.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit living in the past, Hunty. SSM is here for good. What powers do you have to stop that?
Wow, what denial!

I accurately note that ss marriage has NEVER existed in ALL of human history in a SINGLE culture from start to finish.

You make the ridiculous assertion that this time it is here to stay.

The real question is, what power do you have to make that prediction?

Why do you feel it necessary to make a foolish assertion like that???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#43836 Nov 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying you are a strong minded idiot.
Sure...rather that than an old sadistic one.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#43837 Nov 1, 2013
Why would one not know any relevant history?......Roman, Mesopotamia, Greek, Egyptian...Inca!.. Where are the Lions?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#43838 Nov 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

et vobis?

You can't do sh1t about it. Learn to let it go, monster.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#43839 Nov 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
As you note, you have a (fallacious) piece of paper, but in the real world, ss marriage is an oxymoron.
You know this.
Like your fraudulent poly-marriage? You lied about your psychotic inner lesbian by your lack of disclosure.

Lied to get a marriage certificate......
Lied to get three signatures on a sanity certificate......

To think that you can't imagine why you lack credibility here. Go figure.

Your a faux-Christian and a pretty crappy person to boot.

But, on the bright side, you'll be happy to know that I'm still fully and legally married with the same rights, responsibilities and privileges that you have.

Pretty awesome, eh?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43840 Nov 1, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure...rather that than an old sadistic one.
Sadistic eh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43841 Nov 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Not power... education. We know that the State cannot grant a civil right and then take it away without reason. All you wing-nuts with your IT'S THE END OF CIVILIZATION bullshit get laughed at in Court.

Why on earth would it be in the State's interest to take away legal protections that increase stability and increase the health and the wealth of participants? They won't.

“The federal statute (DOMA) is invalid, for no legitimate purpose overcomes the purpose and effect to disparage and injure those whom the State, by its marriage laws, sought to protect in personhood and dignity,” wrote Justice Anthony M. Kennedy for the majority.“By seeking to displace this protection and treating those persons as living in marriages less than others, the federal statute is in violation of the Fifth Amendment.”

I'd say that's reason enough to predict.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43842 Nov 1, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Got to love those false religons that change GODS word when ever they feel like it
False religion, eh?...of course YOUR religion, or whatever the fuck YOU call it, is the 'true' religion, right? That goes without saying. You are right and all the other religions on the planet are wrong. Geez... your god sure screwed up. He couldn't do any better than that?

And FYI, the Jews didn't change "god's word" because we know it wasn't written by a god it was written by men. We should know. We wrote it. Without an understanding of the time, place, & milieu of the writers, one can easily mistranslate and misunderstand the point of it all. Especially when it cannot be validated outside of itself anyway.

Just how many different flavors of stupid did you drink today?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#43844 Nov 1, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Not power... education. We know that the State cannot grant a civil right and then take it away without reason. All you wing-nuts with your IT'S THE END OF CIVILIZATION bullshit get laughed at in Court.
Why on earth would it be in the State's interest to take away legal protections that increase stability and increase the health and the wealth of participants? They won't.
“The federal statute (DOMA) is invalid, for no legitimate purpose overcomes the purpose and effect to disparage and injure those whom the State, by its marriage laws, sought to protect in personhood and dignity,” wrote Justice Anthony M. Kennedy for the majority.“By seeking to displace this protection and treating those persons as living in marriages less than others, the federal statute is in violation of the Fifth Amendment.”
I'd say that's reason enough to predict.
BS.

You are not talking about education, you are denying history and scientific fact. Moreover, you are promoting a twisting of the Constitution and law.

Ironically, Leviticus notes similar 'laws' that brought about the destruction of a culture thousands of years ago. This is not the first time denial has been legislated.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43845 Nov 1, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
...Just how many different flavors of stupid did you drink today?

None. How about yourself?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43847 Nov 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
BS.
You are not talking about education, you are denying history and scientific fact. Moreover, you are promoting a twisting of the Constitution and law.
Ironically, Leviticus notes similar 'laws' that brought about the destruction of a culture thousands of years ago. This is not the first time denial has been legislated.
Smile.
I'm not twisting anything, dipshit. It's a ruling from SCOTUS applying the 5th Amendment. YOU are denying the reality of today.

"Similar laws that brought about the destruction of a culture thousands of years ago?"??? Really? Tell us, oh great and wondrous bullshitter, what laws were those? As if Leviticus is relevant....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43848 Nov 1, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not twisting anything, dipshit. It's a ruling from SCOTUS applying the 5th Amendment. YOU are denying the reality of today.
"Similar laws that brought about the destruction of a culture thousands of years ago?"??? Really? Tell us, oh great and wondrous bullshitter, what laws were those? As if Leviticus is relevant....
You mad bro?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#43849 Nov 1, 2013
i dnt believe they should be able to marry because god didnt make two of the same sex in the beginning for a reson marridge is the only way sex should happen and sex for reproduction not pleasure the same sex cant reproduce making thier sex life about pleasure if gods real its wrong and shouldnt be alowed. but if theres no god than theres no problem unfortantly we wont know til we're 6' ft below the ground but thats just my opinion tho

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43850 Nov 1, 2013
theeyeonyou wrote:
i dnt believe they should be able to marry because god didnt make two of the same sex in the beginning for a reson marridge is the only way sex should happen and sex for reproduction not pleasure the same sex cant reproduce making thier sex life about pleasure if gods real its wrong and shouldnt be alowed. but if theres no god than theres no problem unfortantly we wont know til we're 6' ft below the ground but thats just my opinion tho
Your religious beliefs are irrelevant when it comes to civil law.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43851 Nov 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You mad bro?
Drawing from your own experience, Blankie? Is 'mad' the only emotion you know? Jesus, you are unenlightened.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#43852 Nov 1, 2013
i know this but anything we say on here is irrevalant the house is not gnna say hmmm i wonder what topix thinks

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43853 Nov 1, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Drawing from your own experience, Blankie? Is 'mad' the only emotion you know? Jesus, you are unenlightened.
Maybe someday you'll get an argument?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Still Bill

Livermore, CA

#43854 Nov 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe someday you'll get an argument?
And maybe some day you won't be an honor-less,smarmy big mouthed,stalking,off topic prick but I doubt it! Yuk,yuk,yuk,good times? And another 14 hours wasted on TOPIX huh Flunky? Good night Mrs. Calabash where ever you are! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43855 Nov 1, 2013
Still Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
And maybe some day you won't be an honor-less,smarmy big mouthed,stalking,off topic prick but I doubt it! Yuk,yuk,yuk,good times? And another 14 hours wasted on TOPIX huh Flunky? Good night Mrs. Calabash where ever you are! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
It's hopeless for you. You'll never have any honor or a real bronze star. Yours is phony. You stole it from a real hero.

http://www.stolenvalor.com/

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Still Bill

Livermore, CA

#43856 Nov 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hopeless for you. You'll never have any honor or a real bronze star. Yours is phony. You stole it from a real hero.
http://www.stolenvalor.com/
We all know your bronze star is phony flunky! Stop the big lie once and for all you prick,it's very unbecoming of you,like I said No honor! Yuk,yuk,yuk,ahhhhh.....good times? You mad bro? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 9 min andet1987 4,726
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min LRS 178,105
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min Mister Tonka 98,239
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 26 min Handcuff ottoman 137
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min OzRitz 46,741
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,402
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Patriangelily 1,110,245
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••