Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,249

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#43810 Oct 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
So to sum up, SS couples are still only ever mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
The have a fallacious piece of paper. Even you know there is no such thing as ss marriage.
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Gregg, tell me how upset where you when your church found out that you, a pastor, was infact having sexual relations with a nother mans wife? I bet not nearly as mad as he was, or when the church found out that you where ummm, stealing money from Jesus.
Are you trying to divert from the subject of my post because you know it's true??? You are, aren't you!

The church excommunicated him. The UCC exonerated me and payed for a restraining order. The judge commended me for protecting a predator from a woman and her four sons. Made my wife real proud!

You were saying?

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43811 Oct 31, 2013
One Nation Under GOD indivisible.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#43812 Oct 31, 2013
That should have read;

"The judge commended me for protecting a woman and her four sons from a predator."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#43813 Oct 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
So to sum up, SS couples are still only ever mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
The have a fallacious piece of paper. Even you know there is no such thing as ss marriage.
<quoted text>
Are you trying to divert from the subject of my post because you know it's true??? You are, aren't you!
The church excommunicated him. The UCC exonerated me and payed for a restraining order. The judge commended me for protecting a predator from a woman and her four sons. Made my wife real proud!
You were saying?
Smile.
Really?...Needed a restraining order eh? Now what's wrong with this picture?...Could it be that you manifest such hatred in your life?...Proud? which wife? And you have the arrogance to call others perverted and deny gays marriage...In your eyes; if I am perverted, good. Otherwise you'd force me to become a Christian baby machine, then steal and brainwash my babies. Smirk from my a$$ crack.

Location hidden

#43814 Oct 31, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?...Needed a restraining order eh? Now what's wrong with this picture?...Could it be that you manifest such hatred in your life?...Proud? which wife? And you have the arrogance to call others perverted and deny gays marriage...In your eyes; if I am perverted, good. Otherwise you'd force me to become a Christian baby machine, then steal and brainwash my babies. Smirk from my a$$ crack.
You are not just a pervert, you really are an idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#43815 Oct 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not wrong! SATAN is winning the battle but GOD will win the war!
Satan lives over on W. Goodman Ave near 12/20, and like KiMare, he's powerless.
TruthDoctor

Carbondale, IL

#43816 Oct 31, 2013
I have noticed the vicious gay activists who are attempting to pass their degenerate life style to the public are never happy. They have a gay president and now they can be married. They insist on spiking the ball. Give it a rest.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#43817 Oct 31, 2013
fr KiMare:

>...The have a fallacious piece of paper. Even you know there is no such thing as ss marriage.<

My marriage license says differently, little one. My wife and I ARE legally married. Get a clue, get used to the FACTS, and grow UP.

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#43818 Oct 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
One Nation Under GOD indivisible.....
Which "God"?
Scott

United States

#43819 Oct 31, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Which "God"?
The one and only GOD....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

United States

#43822 Nov 1, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, you are more than a bit slow.
The Reform Movement has been an advocate of gay and lesbian rights since 1965, when the Women of Reform Judaism (WRJ) passed a resolution calling for the decriminalization of homosexuality. In addition, the Reform Jewish movement is committed to working to secure civil rights for gay men and lesbians, including the right to civil marriage. Both the URJ and the CCAR have adopted resolutions in support of gay and lesbian partnerships. In its 1993 resolution, the URJ resolved, among other things, to call upon congregations to extend the same benefits that are afforded to heterosexual spouses of staff members to homosexual partners of staff members. The CCAR, in its 1996 resolution on gay and lesbian partnerships, resolved to “oppose governmental efforts to ban gay and lesbian marriage.”
CDC = goy = IGNORANT
Got to love those false religons that change GODS word when ever they feel like it

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#43823 Nov 1, 2013
Pattysboi wrote:
fr KiMare:
>...The have a fallacious piece of paper. Even you know there is no such thing as ss marriage.<
My marriage license says differently, little one. My wife and I ARE legally married. Get a clue, get used to the FACTS, and grow UP.
As you note, you have a (fallacious) piece of paper, but in the real world, ss marriage is an oxymoron.

You know this.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#43824 Nov 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
As you note, you have a (fallacious) piece of paper, but in the real world, ss marriage is an oxymoron.
You know this.
You mean the same fallacious piece of paper you have? You're a misguided hateful bigot, you know this..

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#43825 Nov 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You know this.
In the real world thousands of SS marriages exist and more will follow. You've lost the fight, and all because you want to claim ownership to one word.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#43826 Nov 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not just a pervert, you really are an idiot.
Well this idiot isn't a weak minded one that believes your BS. Your too obvious, inferiority complex over compensating by bashing gays to feel superior with a little closet queen mixed in..sick.
zach

Carterville, IL

#43827 Nov 1, 2013
to the person saying gay people are at higher risk of HIV. I have to say from experience that i am gay and do not have HIV, however i know a straight GIRL who was given it by her CHEATING STRAIGHT boyfriend. Just saying.
zach

Carterville, IL

#43828 Nov 1, 2013
sic wrote:
I fill everyone is born straight. things happen in a persons life that turns a person gay
i use to wonder if this was true but honestly it is not i cant think of a time when anything happened to me that would have turned me gay at all. I have honestly triend and cant think of a single time

Location hidden

#43831 Nov 1, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>You have been defrocked. Tossed to the curb, hung out to dry, ran out of town on a rail, tared and feathered.
That's a lie.

Here is the truth.

Marriage has been present in every single culture in human history from start to finish. For 10 million years!

SS couples have been called 'married' in how many cultures from start to finish in that time? Get ready!

Zero. None. Zip. Not a single one.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43833 Nov 1, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this idiot isn't a weak minded one...
So you're saying you are a strong minded idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#43834 Nov 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie.
Here is the truth.
Marriage has been present in every single culture in human history from start to finish. For 10 million years!
SS couples have been called 'married' in how many cultures from start to finish in that time? Get ready!
Zero. None. Zip. Not a single one.
Smile.
Quit living in the past, Hunty. SSM is here for good. What powers do you have to stop that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 35 min Yeah 1,153,941
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 54 min susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 1 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 2 hr joey 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 49,184
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 5 hr Roxie Darling 361
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News