Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,883

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#43788 Oct 31, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Please bet the farm on it, dumbass. And it's spelled Medicaid.
Shit! Your feeble minded attempts at an insult made YOU look dumber than a bag of hammers.
Well, let's face it...when you choose Frizzo as your wingman, you've already established you're a fool.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43789 Oct 31, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So to sum it up, marriage has no procreation requirement so the sterility of a couple is completely irrelevant, Kuntmare is bitcy old cur, and genders don't establish the point of a marriage.
Repetition, the argument of sheeple and idiots. In your case, both. smirk.
To sum it up, marriage has no procreation requirement but procreation is one of the main reasons marriage exists.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43790 Oct 31, 2013
Sorry, I'm unfamiliar with those welfare benefits you use all the time.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Please bet the farm on it, dumbass. And it's spelled Medicaid.
Shit! Your feeble minded attempts at an insult made YOU look dumber than a bag of hammers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43791 Oct 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have provided many links, you ignored them, then lied and said I didn't post any.
You are arguing against good people's marriages. But I'm the bad guy. Priceless.
Links to cartoons on youtube. Oh yeah... THAT'S proof.

You are not a bad guy, you are a liar and an idiot. You serve as a source of laughter, but really I pity people like you. Intellectually incapable of comprehending what they read, using stupid excuses to refute facts (they're only facts in Canada) and thinking you win arguments when all you've ever done is make yourself look petty and ignorant. And then lie about it. A degree in cultural anthropology and you think polygamy is a good idea? What a lie!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43792 Oct 31, 2013
CDC wrote:
uhhh...ok....you're not Jewish?
<quoted text>
Is your reading comprehension THAT bad? I said I was Jewish. Geez.........
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43793 Oct 31, 2013
CDC wrote:
Sorry, I'm unfamiliar with those welfare benefits you use all the time.
<quoted text>
Ok... I see you have at least two problems:
1. Reading comprehension
2. Breathing
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43794 Oct 31, 2013
Ok then you ARE Jewish.
Jewish = Torah = condemn homosexuality
Please explain yourself.
I'm a bit slow.
Carefully, so WE ALL can understand.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your reading comprehension THAT bad? I said I was Jewish. Geez.........

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43795 Oct 31, 2013
CDC wrote:
Ok then you ARE Jewish.
Please explain yourself.
I'm a bit slow.
<quoted text>
Honey, you are more than a bit slow.

The Reform Movement has been an advocate of gay and lesbian rights since 1965, when the Women of Reform Judaism (WRJ) passed a resolution calling for the decriminalization of homosexuality. In addition, the Reform Jewish movement is committed to working to secure civil rights for gay men and lesbians, including the right to civil marriage. Both the URJ and the CCAR have adopted resolutions in support of gay and lesbian partnerships. In its 1993 resolution, the URJ resolved, among other things, to call upon congregations to extend the same benefits that are afforded to heterosexual spouses of staff members to homosexual partners of staff members. The CCAR, in its 1996 resolution on gay and lesbian partnerships, resolved to “oppose governmental efforts to ban gay and lesbian marriage.”
CDC = goy = IGNORANT
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43796 Oct 31, 2013
CDC wrote:
Ok then you ARE Jewish.
Please explain yourself.
I'm a bit slow.
<quoted text>
Jews are guided by the very basic belief that all human beings are created b’tselem Elohim (in the Divine image), as it says in Genesis 1:27,“And God created humans in God’s own image, in the image of God, God created them; male and female God created them.” Rabbi David Saperstein said in Congressional testimony in support of ENDA that “regardless of context, discrimination against any person arising from apathy, insensitivity, ignorance, fear, or hatred is inconsistent with this fundamental belief. We oppose discrimination against all individuals, including gays, lesbians, and bisexuals, for the stamp of the Divine is present in each and every one of us.”

Each of us, created in God’s image, has a unique talent, with which we can contribute to the high moral purpose of tikkun olam, the repair of our world. Excluding anyone from our community lessens our chance of achieving this goal of a more perfect world.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43797 Oct 31, 2013
Good job Mr. Cut and Paste
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, you are more than a bit slow.
The Reform Movement has been an advocate of gay and lesbian rights since 1965, when the Women of Reform Judaism (WRJ) passed a resolution calling for the decriminalization of homosexuality. In addition, the Reform Jewish movement is committed to working to secure civil rights for gay men and lesbians, including the right to civil marriage. Both the URJ and the CCAR have adopted resolutions in support of gay and lesbian partnerships. In its 1993 resolution, the URJ resolved, among other things, to call upon congregations to extend the same benefits that are afforded to heterosexual spouses of staff members to homosexual partners of staff members. The CCAR, in its 1996 resolution on gay and lesbian partnerships, resolved to “oppose governmental efforts to ban gay and lesbian marriage.”
CDC = goy = IGNORANT

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43798 Oct 31, 2013
CDC wrote:
Good job Mr. Cut and Paste
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Did you learn anything (other than that you are clueless about what Jews believe)?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43799 Oct 31, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Links to cartoons on youtube. Oh yeah... THAT'S proof.
You are not a bad guy, you are a liar and an idiot. You serve as a source of laughter, but really I pity people like you. Intellectually incapable of comprehending what they read, using stupid excuses to refute facts (they're only facts in Canada) and thinking you win arguments when all you've ever done is make yourself look petty and ignorant. And then lie about it. A degree in cultural anthropology and you think polygamy is a good idea? What a lie!
Relax fruitcake. You are just upset with yourself for being a hypocrite. And you think it's me you are upset with because you don't accept reality.

When we cut through all your silly bullsh!t, I support marriage equality and you do not.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43800 Oct 31, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your reading comprehension THAT bad?...
That's what you say every time you're at a loss for an argument. It's because everyone else doesn't get it except you. You're out there beyond the edge of reality, you need to get a better grip. But I like you as you are. Angry and stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43801 Oct 31, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Did you learn anything (other than that you are clueless about what Jews believe)?
He probably learned that you are an angry malcontent dummy. That's the only lesson we've gotten from you so far Miss thing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43802 Oct 31, 2013
Yes, it appears Christian bashing is not part of Jewish beliefs.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Fact

Carbondale, IL

#43803 Oct 31, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Lefty fundies, eh? Fundies are right-wing by definition, dopey.
You are pulling my leg with this crap. No one is as stupid as you are making yourself out to be. Are you trying out material for a stand-up routine?
Lots of left wing fundamentalists. Check out the ones who support Obama and the Party no matter what they do. Wake up and quit getting your information from MSNBC.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#43804 Oct 31, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone with a normal understanding of how our government works will see your words as pure theocratic nonsense. I still haven't figured out what it is that's driving your crusade, Greg, but you do seem to have a more-than-healthy interest in how other people choose to legally become each others next of kin. More to the point, you are weirdly focused on how any two people share intimacy. Tell us, Pastor of nothing (anymore), what sexual practices should be outlawed and by what means would you propose enforcing those laws? What punitive measures should be in place for those whose sexual activity deviates in any way from a strictly procreative purpose?
Now what in hell does ObamaDoesn'tCare have to do with how our government operates? LOL Kind of bad timing on that one, don't you think???

I simply point out that anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. That bothers you, because you know it exposes a sexual defect. It has been here, and still is in many places, illegal for that very reason. Outside of the medical evidence, and even a specific religion, normal people have an innate sense that anal sex is a perversion.

As to my 'focus', it is one of a number that I use to point out the vast distinctions between ss couples and marriage.

You are vainly trying to embarrass me into being quiet for that very reason.

The only other valid reason for you to bring it up, is that you are interested in me. I suspect that when I mentioned my sphincter muscle locking up, you got turned on. Let me be clear, that is not going to happen!

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#43805 Oct 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
So to sum up, SS couples are still only ever mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Smirk.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't change the fact that they are legally married....
The have a fallacious piece of paper. Even you know there is no such thing as ss marriage.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43807 Oct 31, 2013
The Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of left wing fundamentalists. Check out the ones who support Obama and the Party no matter what they do. Wake up and quit getting your information from MSNBC.
They watch MSNBC exclusively and they get bent. Whipped up into a fervor. Blame all the problems of the world on FOX. Ah good times!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43808 Oct 31, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Gregg, tell me how upset where you when your church found out that you, a pastor, was infact having sexual relations with a nother mans wife? I bet not nearly as mad as he was, or when the church found out that you where ummm, stealing money from Jesus.
Dirty Jizzy. Always looking for a dirty litttle angle. Get a real argument s+%$bag.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Scrutiny 178,113
hy 41 min badstuber 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr James 68,516
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Petal Power 1,110,247
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Petal Power 46,744
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,726
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••