Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
37,641 - 37,660 of 48,996 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

uhhh...ok....you're not Jewish?
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Jewish folklore, and that's not "my spin"... it's a fact.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe their welfare checks came in the mail today. Going to go get themselves some Obamacare.
Honey, I make way too much money to qualify for welfare, and I have insurance provided by my former employer. Perhaps you should apply fresh tinfoil to your dunce cap.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
So to sum up, SS couples are still only ever mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Smirk.
So to sum it up, marriage has no procreation requirement so the sterility of a couple is completely irrelevant, Kuntmare is bitcy old cur, and genders don't establish the point of a marriage.

Repetition, the argument of sheeple and idiots. In your case, both. smirk.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
I'm pretty sure they are on medicade.
<quoted text>
Please bet the farm on it, dumbass. And it's spelled Medicaid.

Shit! Your feeble minded attempts at an insult made YOU look dumber than a bag of hammers.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>What experts do you have, numbnuts?
I have provided many links, you ignored them, then lied and said I didn't post any.

You are arguing against good people's marriages. But I'm the bad guy. Priceless.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I make way too much money to qualify for welfare, and I have insurance provided by my former employer. Perhaps you should apply fresh tinfoil to your dunce cap.
WOW! We're real proud of you fruitloops. Real proud. You are awesome.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Shit! Your feeble minded attempts at an insult made YOU look dumber than a bag of hammers.
Well, let's face it...when you choose Frizzo as your wingman, you've already established you're a fool.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So to sum it up, marriage has no procreation requirement so the sterility of a couple is completely irrelevant, Kuntmare is bitcy old cur, and genders don't establish the point of a marriage.
Repetition, the argument of sheeple and idiots. In your case, both. smirk.
To sum it up, marriage has no procreation requirement but procreation is one of the main reasons marriage exists.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Sorry, I'm unfamiliar with those welfare benefits you use all the time.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have provided many links, you ignored them, then lied and said I didn't post any.
You are arguing against good people's marriages. But I'm the bad guy. Priceless.
Links to cartoons on youtube. Oh yeah... THAT'S proof.

You are not a bad guy, you are a liar and an idiot. You serve as a source of laughter, but really I pity people like you. Intellectually incapable of comprehending what they read, using stupid excuses to refute facts (they're only facts in Canada) and thinking you win arguments when all you've ever done is make yourself look petty and ignorant. And then lie about it. A degree in cultural anthropology and you think polygamy is a good idea? What a lie!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
uhhh...ok....you're not Jewish?
<quoted text>
Is your reading comprehension THAT bad? I said I was Jewish. Geez.........
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
Sorry, I'm unfamiliar with those welfare benefits you use all the time.
<quoted text>
Ok... I see you have at least two problems:
1. Reading comprehension
2. Breathing
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Ok then you ARE Jewish.
Jewish = Torah = condemn homosexuality
Please explain yourself.
I'm a bit slow.
Carefully, so WE ALL can understand.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your reading comprehension THAT bad? I said I was Jewish. Geez.........
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
Ok then you ARE Jewish.
Please explain yourself.
I'm a bit slow.
<quoted text>
Honey, you are more than a bit slow.

The Reform Movement has been an advocate of gay and lesbian rights since 1965, when the Women of Reform Judaism (WRJ) passed a resolution calling for the decriminalization of homosexuality. In addition, the Reform Jewish movement is committed to working to secure civil rights for gay men and lesbians, including the right to civil marriage. Both the URJ and the CCAR have adopted resolutions in support of gay and lesbian partnerships. In its 1993 resolution, the URJ resolved, among other things, to call upon congregations to extend the same benefits that are afforded to heterosexual spouses of staff members to homosexual partners of staff members. The CCAR, in its 1996 resolution on gay and lesbian partnerships, resolved to “oppose governmental efforts to ban gay and lesbian marriage.”
CDC = goy = IGNORANT
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
Ok then you ARE Jewish.
Please explain yourself.
I'm a bit slow.
<quoted text>
Jews are guided by the very basic belief that all human beings are created b’tselem Elohim (in the Divine image), as it says in Genesis 1:27,“And God created humans in God’s own image, in the image of God, God created them; male and female God created them.” Rabbi David Saperstein said in Congressional testimony in support of ENDA that “regardless of context, discrimination against any person arising from apathy, insensitivity, ignorance, fear, or hatred is inconsistent with this fundamental belief. We oppose discrimination against all individuals, including gays, lesbians, and bisexuals, for the stamp of the Divine is present in each and every one of us.”

Each of us, created in God’s image, has a unique talent, with which we can contribute to the high moral purpose of tikkun olam, the repair of our world. Excluding anyone from our community lessens our chance of achieving this goal of a more perfect world.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Good job Mr. Cut and Paste
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, you are more than a bit slow.
The Reform Movement has been an advocate of gay and lesbian rights since 1965, when the Women of Reform Judaism (WRJ) passed a resolution calling for the decriminalization of homosexuality. In addition, the Reform Jewish movement is committed to working to secure civil rights for gay men and lesbians, including the right to civil marriage. Both the URJ and the CCAR have adopted resolutions in support of gay and lesbian partnerships. In its 1993 resolution, the URJ resolved, among other things, to call upon congregations to extend the same benefits that are afforded to heterosexual spouses of staff members to homosexual partners of staff members. The CCAR, in its 1996 resolution on gay and lesbian partnerships, resolved to “oppose governmental efforts to ban gay and lesbian marriage.”
CDC = goy = IGNORANT
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
Good job Mr. Cut and Paste
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Did you learn anything (other than that you are clueless about what Jews believe)?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Links to cartoons on youtube. Oh yeah... THAT'S proof.
You are not a bad guy, you are a liar and an idiot. You serve as a source of laughter, but really I pity people like you. Intellectually incapable of comprehending what they read, using stupid excuses to refute facts (they're only facts in Canada) and thinking you win arguments when all you've ever done is make yourself look petty and ignorant. And then lie about it. A degree in cultural anthropology and you think polygamy is a good idea? What a lie!
Relax fruitcake. You are just upset with yourself for being a hypocrite. And you think it's me you are upset with because you don't accept reality.

When we cut through all your silly bullsh!t, I support marriage equality and you do not.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your reading comprehension THAT bad?...
That's what you say every time you're at a loss for an argument. It's because everyone else doesn't get it except you. You're out there beyond the edge of reality, you need to get a better grip. But I like you as you are. Angry and stupid.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Did you learn anything (other than that you are clueless about what Jews believe)?
He probably learned that you are an angry malcontent dummy. That's the only lesson we've gotten from you so far Miss thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

113 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,083,498
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min LRS 175,101
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Brian_G 45,884
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 23 min heres gianni 68,056
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,576
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nono 3,845
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 2 hr Ban the 2nd Amendment 2
Amy 7-30 2 hr Toj 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••