Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52025 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43538 Oct 29, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that said he didn't exsist. I'm hearing that you know that he exsists. You just don't want to follow his law because you love your sin too much.
Speculation at best... but then you never have anything substantial or verifiable. Sort of like your religious beliefs.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43539 Oct 29, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You were the one that said he didn't, so prove it. You would be the most famous in the world if you could.
Are you really THAT uneducated? How very sad...

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#43540 Oct 29, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that said he didn't exsist. I'm hearing that you know that he exsists. You just don't want to follow his law because you love your sin too much.
You can tell how much a person sins from a few forum posts?

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#43541 Oct 29, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is again folks, the angry liberal
So you start the silly labels and insults, and then chortle when others respond in kind?

Very christian of you. I'm sure you are drawing many souls to Christ with your winsome and loving behavior.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43542 Oct 29, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
... with a PhD.
That's right. She's WAY smarter than you.
No, I'm sure she's not. Just has herds of sheep following her right now that's all.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43543 Oct 29, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Made up by the Israelites? They made up YOUR god, as well, you idiot.
No, GOD made them!

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43544 Oct 29, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Speculation at best... but then you never have anything substantial or verifiable. Sort of like your religious beliefs.
Truth hurts.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43545 Oct 29, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah... follow me to kingdom hall. You're so far out of the box that you think we're buying your lies.
Kingdom Hall huh! That's a laugh.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43546 Oct 29, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really THAT uneducated? How very sad...
I'm educated enough to know that people have tried refuting the BIBLE and the existence if GOD for centuries and failed.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43547 Oct 29, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
So you start the silly labels and insults, and then chortle when others respond in kind?
Very christian of you. I'm sure you are drawing many souls to Christ with your winsome and loving behavior.
Nothing insulting about speaking the truth.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43549 Oct 29, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really THAT uneducated? How very sad...
As if you're really sad about it. Get some substance someday Miss Thing.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
This And That

Livermore, CA

#43550 Oct 30, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical liberal response. "Bashing like usual".
Jesus was a progressive "Liberal" for his times!
Scott

United States

#43551 Oct 30, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a progressive "Liberal" for his times!
Not even close, you should get to know him.
Scott

United States

#43552 Oct 30, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a progressive "Liberal" for his times!
He wasn't angry and he certainly wasn't into people bashing.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#43553 Oct 30, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really THAT uneducated? How very sad...
Post after post and not one iota of substance...

Priceless.

Lol
This And That

Livermore, CA

#43554 Oct 30, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't angry and he certainly wasn't into people bashing.
Yes he was a liberal,sorry you are wrong! I only bash people who throw out hatred of my fellow men and women! That is exactly what you do every day! Clink on the link to learn! It proves that Jesus was in fact a liberal! His philosophy and teachings were based on compassion,equality,inclusion, forgiveness,tolerance,peace and most importantly love! Those quality's are the very definition of what a liberal is! He would not be happy with the hate you preach on this thread and he would be weeping for you! See,I just proved you wrong,now if you have the guts,click on the link and be proved even more wrong!

Jesus was a liberal
jesusisaliberal.org

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#43555 Oct 30, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was a liberal,sorry you are wrong! I only bash people who throw out hatred of my fellow men and women! That is exactly what you do every day! Clink on the link to learn! It proves that Jesus was in fact a liberal! His philosophy and teachings were based on compassion,equality,inclusion, forgiveness,tolerance,peace and most importantly love! Those quality's are the very definition of what a liberal is! He would not be happy with the hate you preach on this thread and he would be weeping for you! See,I just proved you wrong,now if you have the guts,click on the link and be proved even more wrong!
Jesus was a liberal
jesusisaliberal.org
As silly as a conservative asserting Jesus was a conservative.

Jesus was clear that marriage was a sacred union between a man and woman. He certainly would condemn abortion.

You were saying?

Smile.
Scott

United States

#43556 Oct 30, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was a liberal,sorry you are wrong! I only bash people who throw out hatred of my fellow men and women! That is exactly what you do every day! Clink on the link to learn! It proves that Jesus was in fact a liberal! His philosophy and teachings were based on compassion,equality,inclusion, forgiveness,tolerance,peace and most importantly love! Those quality's are the very definition of what a liberal is! He would not be happy with the hate you preach on this thread and he would be weeping for you! See,I just proved you wrong,now if you have the guts,click on the link and be proved even more wrong!
Jesus was a liberal
jesusisaliberal.org
Of course he wasn't a liberal. You need to read the BIBLE and learn about JESUS and what he is and stands for. I hate no one and you will not find any posts of mine that say otherwise. I do of course hate sin and the actions of people but that's all you will find. You will also find in my posts that I have never bashed anyone or have done any name calling except for angry liberal. As for that link of course it's going to say that JESUS was a liberal it's a liberal site. Read the BIBLE and you will learn about him.
Scott

United States

#43557 Oct 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
As silly as a conservative asserting Jesus was a conservative.
Jesus was clear that marriage was a sacred union between a man and woman. He certainly would condemn abortion.
You were saying?
Smile.
Amen to that!!!!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43558 Oct 30, 2013
You're not only stupid....you're paranoid also.
It's fun to watch the dumb agendist freak out.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah... follow me to kingdom hall. You're so far out of the box that you think we're buying your lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min ritedownthemiddle 54,003
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 36 min John Galt 1,252,366
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min Jacques Ottawa 192,492
Amy 7-6-15 1 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
Abby 7-6-15 1 hr mrs gladys kravitz 4
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ariel Sharon 70,151
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Doug77 6,151
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr nonattorney spoke... 99,922
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages