Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
37,361 - 37,380 of 49,454 Comments Last updated 29 min ago

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#43497 Oct 29, 2013
CDC wrote:
AGENDALOSER: The agendist that over simplifies human existence.
also see: AGENDAFOOL
<quoted text>
MORON: Topix poster that make up stupid words and childishly thinks there's something clever about his idiocy and desperation.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43498 Oct 29, 2013
Actually, YOU are the one appearing childish.
Funny, you don't even see it.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fundie 101. When unable to form a coherent rebuttal, call your opponent "angry". Such a tired and childish routine.

Location hidden

#43499 Oct 29, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it then!
Dear, in logical terms one doesn't prove a negative (see Russell's Teapot dear). You're the one saying he exists, the burden of prove rests on you. Good luck with that.

Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43500 Oct 29, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fundie 101. When unable to form a coherent rebuttal, call your opponent "angry". Such a tired and childish routine.
It's the truth! People wouldn't be so angry and hostile if they had GOD in their lives.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43501 Oct 29, 2013
On the contrary. Simply pointing out observations.
And yes they are only opinions.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
MORON: Topix poster that make up stupid words and childishly thinks there's something clever about his idiocy and desperation.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43502 Oct 29, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, in logical terms one doesn't prove a negative (see Russell's Teapot dear). You're the one saying he exists, the burden of prove rests on you. Good luck with that.
You were the one that said he didn't, so prove it. You would be the most famous in the world if you could.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43503 Oct 29, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god is a fairytale, just like all other gods.
There is only 1 GOD the creator of ALL things.

Location hidden

#43504 Oct 29, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the truth! People wouldn't be so angry and hostile if they had GOD in their lives.
Dear, the anger and hostility you perceive exists only in you head. You create it so that you can play your persecuted xtian routine. It's very tired.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43505 Oct 29, 2013
You agendists really bring me back in time.
Way back finishing up my final Advance Formal Logic class I came to
an epiphany. After years of working on all these logic problem I realized that life's biggest questions are NOT logical.
You should take some classes it would help your confused mind.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43506 Oct 29, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, the anger and hostility you perceive exists only in you head. You create it so that you can play your persecuted xtian routine. It's very tired.
Really, so I am making up all the name calling and bashing that I am reading?

Location hidden

#43507 Oct 29, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You were the one that said he didn't, so prove it. You would be the most famous in the world if you could.
Dear, I'm not required to prove a negative. No one is. Please learn how critical thinking works. If fame is so important to you, prove he exists, "you would be the most famous in the world if you could".

You've brought your god into the conversation, not me. Burdon of proof rests on you dear. Good luck with that.

Location hidden

#43508 Oct 29, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only 1 GOD the creator of ALL things.
Really? Even your buybull recognizes other gods. Nebo, Rimmon, Tammuz, Chemosh, Bel, Baalim, Baal and Ashima just to name a few. Your bible states these entities are gods and that they are real. But then, your bible also states your god exists! LOL!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43509 Oct 29, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, I'm not required to prove a negative. No one is. Please learn how critical thinking works. If fame is so important to you, prove he exists, "you would be the most famous in the world if you could".
You've brought your god into the conversation, not me. Burdon of proof rests on you dear. Good luck with that.
You are the one that said he didn't exsist. I'm hearing that you know that he exsists. You just don't want to follow his law because you love your sin too much.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#43510 Oct 29, 2013
CDC wrote:
You agendists really bring me back in time.
Way back finishing up my final Advance Formal Logic class I came to
an epiphany. After years of working on all these logic problem I realized that life's biggest questions are NOT logical.
You should take some classes it would help your confused mind.
<quoted text>
I'm not confused dear, which is why I don't require "epiphanies" in order to justify my existence.

Location hidden

#43511 Oct 29, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, so I am making up all the name calling and bashing that I am reading?
Can we get you some cheese to go with your whine?

"Bashing" - favorite word of fundies. Anyone that doesn't buy their bullshyt cult is somehow "bashing" them. Such a pathetic and childish routine.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43512 Oct 29, 2013
You not making sense but that is to be expected.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not confused dear, which is why I don't require "epiphanies" in order to justify my existence.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#43513 Oct 29, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that said he didn't exsist. I'm hearing that you know that he exsists. You just don't want to follow his law because you love your sin too much.
You do realize how stupid you sound, right? Dearie, you have absolutely NO insight into my thought processes or my psyche. For you to claim what I "know" merely demonstrates your unfounded and completely illogical hubris.

No child, let me assure you I do NOT "know" that your god exists. There is absolutely no evidence of your god anywhere. I have no need to "not follow" him, since he is nothing more than a figment of your imagination. I have no use or time for your imaginary "laws" and "sin" is a religious concept for sheeple like you. I don't waste my time being concerned with "sins"!!

Seriously, you sound like you are 14. Are you a child dear?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43514 Oct 29, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Even your buybull recognizes other gods. Nebo, Rimmon, Tammuz, Chemosh, Bel, Baalim, Baal and Ashima just to name a few. Your bible states these entities are gods and that they are real. But then, your bible also states your god exists! LOL!
Those Gods were made up by the Israelites, there is only one GOD!
Another good try though.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#43515 Oct 29, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that said he didn't exsist. I'm hearing .....
You should consider q-tips.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43516 Oct 29, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we get you some cheese to go with your whine?
"Bashing" - favorite word of fundies. Anyone that doesn't buy their bullshyt cult is somehow "bashing" them. Such a pathetic and childish routine.
That's a pretty good spin that you put on that. Typical liberal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min THE DEVIL 1,099,848
Word (Dec '08) 34 min andet1987 4,649
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,347
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 7,745
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr _Zoey_ 296
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 2 hr Unlucky man 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,663
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••