Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,041

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#43475 Oct 28, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything in the world belongs to GOD.
And yet I make the mortgage payments. So unfair.
This And That

Livermore, CA

#43476 Oct 28, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything in the world belongs to GOD.
What a brainwashed,illogical sheeple says! LOL Sure it does,sure it does! The world does belong to Zeus!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Round Lake, IL

#43477 Oct 28, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
What a brainwashed,illogical sheeple says! LOL Sure it does,sure it does! The world does belong to Zeus!
unh unh LOL....the World belongs to Goddess!
Scott

United States

#43478 Oct 28, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
You all will be sorry for your mocking one day!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

United States

#43479 Oct 28, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing illogical about GOD and his words. You are too wrapped up in yourself and enjoying your sin.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

United States

#43480 Oct 28, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet I make the mortgage payments. So unfair.
Life isn't fair!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"Works For Me"”

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#43481 Oct 28, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh......come on now everyone knows that Zeus is the GOD of all GOD's! I mean come on sheesh! ;)

“"Works For Me"”

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#43482 Oct 28, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Funny joke there sport! And the earth is only 6 thousand years old right? F-ing sheeple! The only thing that will happen to you when you die is you will simply become fertilizer for some weed or new plant! Besides dumb azz,this isn't a religious thread but it is a thread about marriage equality in our secular nation! Take that bible and move on over to some religious thread where it belongs,then seek professional help!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43483 Oct 28, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup Bill you silly jackass!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43484 Oct 28, 2013
Falconetti wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Funny joke there sport! And the earth is only 6 thousand years old right? F-ing sheeple! The only thing that will happen to you when you die is you will simply become fertilizer for some weed or new plant! Besides dumb azz,this isn't a religious thread but it is a thread about marriage equality in our secular nation! Take that bible and move on over to some religious thread where it belongs,then seek professional help!
Are you going to prescribe thorazine Dr. SniffButt?

YUK!YUK!YUK!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
This And That

Livermore, CA

#43485 Oct 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to prescribe thorazine Dr. SniffButt?
YUK!YUK!YUK!
I would but unfortunately it's far to late for your old shriveled up ass! Nothing like a pathetic old man wasting 14 hours a day of what little time he has left posting irrelevant and unintelligent B.S. on TOPIX! That's our flunky,hasn't met a bigot he didn't love! Be proud loser,be proud! Yes indeed,yuk,yuk,yuk ! What an absolute loser you are and will remain for the short time you have left! Get a life you pathetic,shriveled up old creepy stalker!Oh,and quit molesting 18 year old girls who could be your great grand daughter you sick fuque! Ahhhh......good times? ;)
Scott

United States

#43486 Oct 29, 2013
Falconetti wrote:
<quoted text>
This is GODS nation!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43489 Oct 29, 2013
AGENDALOSER: The agendist that over simplifies human existence.
also see: AGENDAFOOL
Falconetti wrote:
<quoted text>

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#43490 Oct 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Exodus 33:18-23 (NASB)
18 Then Moses said, "I pray You, show me Your glory!"
19 And He said, "I Myself will make all My goodness pass before you, and will proclaim the name of the LORD before you; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion."
20 But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!"
21 Then the LORD said, "Behold, there is a place by Me, and you shall stand there on the rock;
22 and it will come about, while My glory is passing by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by.
23 "Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, but My face shall not be seen."
Note;
-Seeing God was a life-threatening danger.
-God used three forms of protection for the radiation;
Behind a rock
Shielded with His hand
Only allowed a partial view (back)
Exodus 34:29-35 (NASB)
29 It came about when Moses was coming down from Mount Sinai (and the two tablets of the testimony were in Moses' hand as he was coming down from the mountain), that Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because of his speaking with Him.
30 So when Aaron and all the sons of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him.
31 Then Moses called to them, and Aaron and all the rulers in the congregation returned to him; and Moses spoke to them.
32 Afterward all the sons of Israel came near, and he commanded them to do everything that the LORD had spoken to him on Mount Sinai.
33 When Moses had finished speaking with them, he put a veil over his face.
34 But whenever Moses went in before the LORD to speak with Him, he would take off the veil until he came out; and whenever he came out and spoke to the sons of Israel what he had been commanded,
35 the sons of Israel would see the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face shone. So Moses would replace the veil over his face until he went in to speak with Him.
Note; The effect of radiation.
Please explain how a accurate description of radiation's danger, affect and protection appeared in a story about a Alien visiting humans in a fiction book written by numerous authors, distorted by time and translation occurred.
Smile.
Damn you are one stupid cur.

Location hidden

#43491 Oct 29, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
He's everywhere!
"He" doesn't exist dearie.

Location hidden

#43492 Oct 29, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually we won't. Go peddle your bullshit cult to the gullible morons that need it. No one here is buying that nonsense.

Location hidden

#43493 Oct 29, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
This is GODS nation!!!!!
Your god is a fairytale, just like all other gods.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43494 Oct 29, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"He" doesn't exist dearie.
Prove it then!

Location hidden

#43495 Oct 29, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
This is GODS nation!!!!!
The mere fact that you limit god to the nation and not the whole world shows how ridiculously stupid you are. Your god has a favored nation? That figures. After all, according to the buybull he is quite an bastard. Figures he'd pick a "favorite" nation!!!

Your need to feel special Scott reeks of desperation. How pathetic.

Location hidden

#43496 Oct 29, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to let GOD into your life. Then you will not be an angry hostile person anymore.
Fundie 101. When unable to form a coherent rebuttal, call your opponent "angry". Such a tired and childish routine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min JOEL 69,510
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Tony Rome 1,115,136
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 47,007
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Mandela 68,560
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 178,586
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr RACE 639

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]