Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,595

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#43454 Oct 28, 2013
CDC wrote:
You sound like a young punk kid.
I'm 50 years old and have a degree in Physics.
Most likely my education is far beyond yours.
When you grow up and realize how "little" you know....then the learning will begin.
My "educated" opinion at this point in life is that GOD EXISTS.
That's no small statement coming from me.
<quoted text>
Your post proves your opinion is irrelevant.

I'm 50, have a degree and would not be childish enough to speculate on who is more educated without actual facts and information. But we all know that fundies love to form opinions without facts. Not me. My educated opinion is that your god is non-existent. Let YOUR learning begin.

Location hidden

#43455 Oct 28, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
“Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ and said,‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”
I don't see marriage mentioned there, nor do I see anything that indicates this is an exclusive joining.

Location hidden

#43456 Oct 28, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
If you new what you were copying and pasting then you would know that you are reading it incorrectly.
If you new[sic] what you were really talking about, you would be able to present chapter and verse where your god condemns slavery. Let me know when you can share that passage!!

Location hidden

#43457 Oct 28, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you know nothing about GOD. You need to get to know him.
I don't make it a habit of "getting to know" non existent entities.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43458 Oct 28, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't...Scott sweetie it just isn't there, I know you want it to be.
You need to start thinking outside that box your parents drew you into.
By the way my parents didn't draw me into anything! They are a couple of hippie go free free liberals.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43459 Oct 28, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see marriage mentioned there, nor do I see anything that indicates this is an exclusive joining.
Now you are just being silly!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#43460 Oct 28, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he does.
Really? Tell me dear, where can I go get one of these licenses from Jesus? Does he have special stationary?
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
The only true marriage are the ones in his name.
Sorry dear, but your opinions aren't worth shyt to me. And that is all that is, your opinion.

Location hidden

#43461 Oct 28, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You can see GOD everywhere you look, he is the creator if all things. Just look out a window and you will see him in all his beauty and glory.
No honeypoo, I don't see your Sky Santa out my window. Your god is no where, because he doesn't exist. He is an imaginary play friend for those that can't cope with the reality that life is finite.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43462 Oct 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And we have a full scale retreat from the Biblical big bang and seven God days, covered by a bitter ad homoan attack.
Smile.
Where do you see retreat in that post, dumbass? You really ARE crazy.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43464 Oct 28, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
“Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ and said,‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”
Your god does NOT run this country, sorry.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43465 Oct 28, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he does. The only true marriage are the ones in his name.
Really? Did jesus sign your marriage license? Oh wait.... you're not married,... can't get it up for women, can you?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43466 Oct 28, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You can see GOD everywhere you look, he is the creator if all things. Just look out a window and you will see him in all his beauty and glory.
I love that fairy tale.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43467 Oct 28, 2013
I'm sorry for being unable to help.
You are too far gone.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post proves your opinion is irrelevant.
I'm 50, have a degree and would not be childish enough to speculate on who is more educated without actual facts and information. But we all know that fundies love to form opinions without facts. Not me. My educated opinion is that your god is non-existent. Let YOUR learning begin.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43468 Oct 28, 2013
AGENDAPUTER: The extreme simplification an agendist uses to make decisions. They unfortunately think in terms of black and white ignoring the most important gray areas.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#43469 Oct 28, 2013
CDC wrote:
I'm sorry for being unable to help.
You are too far gone.
<quoted text>
I'd worry about yourself dear. No one else needs your worrying.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Waterloo, IL

#43470 Oct 28, 2013
AGENDON'TGETIT!!!!
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd worry about yourself dear. No one else needs your worrying.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#43471 Oct 28, 2013
Exodus 33:18-23 (NASB)
18 Then Moses said, "I pray You, show me Your glory!"
19 And He said, "I Myself will make all My goodness pass before you, and will proclaim the name of the LORD before you; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion."
20 But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!"
21 Then the LORD said, "Behold, there is a place by Me, and you shall stand there on the rock;
22 and it will come about, while My glory is passing by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by.
23 "Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, but My face shall not be seen."

Note;
-Seeing God was a life-threatening danger.
-God used three forms of protection for the radiation;
Behind a rock
Shielded with His hand
Only allowed a partial view (back)

Exodus 34:29-35 (NASB)
29 It came about when Moses was coming down from Mount Sinai (and the two tablets of the testimony were in Moses' hand as he was coming down from the mountain), that Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because of his speaking with Him.
30 So when Aaron and all the sons of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him.
31 Then Moses called to them, and Aaron and all the rulers in the congregation returned to him; and Moses spoke to them.
32 Afterward all the sons of Israel came near, and he commanded them to do everything that the LORD had spoken to him on Mount Sinai.
33 When Moses had finished speaking with them, he put a veil over his face.
34 But whenever Moses went in before the LORD to speak with Him, he would take off the veil until he came out; and whenever he came out and spoke to the sons of Israel what he had been commanded,
35 the sons of Israel would see the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face shone. So Moses would replace the veil over his face until he went in to speak with Him.

Note; The effect of radiation.

Please explain how a accurate description of radiation's danger, affect and protection appeared in a story about a Alien visiting humans in a fiction book written by numerous authors, distorted by time and translation occurred.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43472 Oct 28, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god does NOT run this country, sorry.
Everything in the world belongs to GOD.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43473 Oct 28, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't make it a habit of "getting to know" non existent entities.
He's everywhere!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#43474 Oct 28, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
He's everywhere!
It's true. He's with us when we're consummating our SS love and He is pleased by our love to each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,125,041
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min HughBe 69,982
Amy 10-11 6 min Stina2 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Elise Gingerich 47,483
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min wojar 179,280
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 50 min RJS 7,820
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,636
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]