Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
37,281 - 37,300 of 48,865 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me three t+ts is a pastor too! The one that holds marriage in such high regard that he stole somebody's wife? My, My, How surprising a hypocrite no less.
"Stole" might be a bit harsh. Maybe it was more like "borrowed"?
Scott

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal? What did I say that was Liberal? The fact that you're judging people and a bigot, is a fairly conservative one.
I said before that you are to judge people's actions not them personally. Like name calling.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
The monster mutation with three titties, a micro-schwanz/clitoris, non-functioning vagina, and psychotic alter-ego would like to share is "facts" about the big band theory and Biblical radiation.
Yeah, we don't give a rat's ass about your opinions, Pastor Kirschmann.
Now, that is the best logical retort I've seen you post! Congratulations!!!

Smirk.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>"Stole" might be a bit harsh. Maybe it was more like "borrowed"?
Really?

Got proof?

Let me help you;

http://www.och-c.com/topstories/2010/0218/021...

Smile.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it isn't a judgement. GOD said it's an abomination. That's the plain and simple fact.
Your god also said that touching pigskin (you know, as in a football) is an abomination. Your god also states that tattoos are forbidden. Your god also says that eating shrimp and lobster is an abomination. Your god says a lot of stupid things. Why is it you're only hung up on one of them?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
The BIBLE is factual history. As I have said before, many people have tried to refute it but could not. In fact archeologists are finding more and more facts showing the BIBLE is correct.
What a load of horse shyt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no talking animals in the BIBLE.
(Caps are mine for emphasis)
Genesis 3:1-5

1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. HE SAID to the woman,“Did God really say,‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

2 The woman said to the serpent,“We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say,‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

4 “You will not certainly die,” THE SERPENT SAID to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

Numbers 22:30

THE DONKEY SAID to Balaam,“Am I not your own donkey, which you have always ridden, to this day? Have I been in the habit of doing this to you?”
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Noah's flood is what scientists call the ice age.
The ice age didn't cover the earth completely in water. Your buybull clearly states that the highest mountains were covered in water.
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
It does mention slavery but it isn't the way you have it in your mind.
Your bible NEVER ONCE condemns slavery. Not once. Jesus instructed several times the correct way to punish slaves. Your bible also never once states that human life is valuable. Nor does it ever once establish that human life is worthy of fairness. It does however state clearly that it is ok to punish people for things they have never done.

Your buybull is vile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that confirms your stupidity. Why are you a pervert?
Why are you a mangy cur?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Let me explain.
Serpent is in reference to slimy snakelike scum such as yourself.
Donkey is also a reference to you...JACK!A!S!S!!!!!
See it's all makes sense now Right?
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. HE SAID to the woman,“Did God really say,‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”
2 The woman said to the serpent,“We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say,‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”
4 “You will not certainly die,” THE SERPENT SAID to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”
THE DONKEY SAID to Balaam,“Am I not your own donkey, which you have always ridden, to this day? Have I been in the habit of doing this to you?”
<quoted text>
The ice age didn't cover the earth completely in water. Your buybull clearly states that the highest mountains were covered in water.
<quoted text>
Your bible NEVER ONCE condemns slavery. Not once. Jesus instructed several times the correct way to punish slaves. Your bible also never once states that human life is valuable. Nor does it ever once establish that human life is worthy of fairness. It does however state clearly that it is ok to punish people for things they have never done.
Your buybull is vile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
Let me explain.
Serpent is in reference to slimy snakelike scum such as yourself.
Donkey is also a reference to you...JACK!A!S!S!!!!!
See it's all makes sense now Right?
<quoted text>
Nothing about the buybull makes sense. But your response does demonstrate how stupid its followers are. The rest of us are already aware of that, but you idiots love to publically demonstrate it over and over. Nothing funnier!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Oooops almost forgot.
Slavery is in reference to that you are a slave to your wee wee.
Now stop sticking it in them nasty holes.
Now you completely understand.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Your buybull is vile.
johnsmith

Centralia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

What does it mean when two lesbians make love? It doesn't mean dick.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god also said that touching pigskin (you know, as in a football) is an abomination. Your god also states that tattoos are forbidden. Your god also says that eating shrimp and lobster is an abomination. Your god says a lot of stupid things. Why is it you're only hung up on one of them?
If you really knew anything about the BIBLE you would know that those other things were wiped out when JESUS came into the picture.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of horse shyt.
It's true, google it.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Your buybull is vile.
It wasn't the serpent that was talking it was SATAN talking through the serpent.
As for the donkey it was the spirit talking through the donkey.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Your buybull is vile.
GOD never condoned slavery in fact he said "He who kidnaps a man, whether he sells him or he is found in his possession, shall surely be put to death."
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Your buybull is vile.
Too bad you don't know GOD or his word.
well

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really knew anything about the BIBLE you would know that those other things were wiped out when JESUS came into the picture.
Scott,

If that is true, those abominations were "wiped out when Jesus came into the picture"...why all those abominations except for "men lying with men"? Did Jesus ever mention specifically which things were no longer abominations? Did Jesus ever mention "men lying with men"?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>
Scott,
If that is true, those abominations were "wiped out when Jesus came into the picture"...why all those abominations except for "men lying with men"? Did Jesus ever mention specifically which things were no longer abominations? Did Jesus ever mention "men lying with men"?
JESUS said that marriage is between one man and one woman.
well

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS said that marriage is between one man and one woman.
no he didn't!

Now please tell me, if when Jesus came we live under the new law, why do you think only one of those old testament "abominations" still stands?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min THE DEVIL 1,078,991
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 12 min NITiN 7
Saving Catholic Schools 15 min larry 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min JOEL 68,366
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 459
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guy 174,508
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 45,768
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••