Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52086 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43415 Oct 28, 2013
Let me explain.
Serpent is in reference to slimy snakelike scum such as yourself.
Donkey is also a reference to you...JACK!A!S!S!!!!!
See it's all makes sense now Right?
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
(Caps are mine for emphasis)
Genesis 3:1-5
1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. HE SAID to the woman,“Did God really say,‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”
2 The woman said to the serpent,“We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say,‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”
4 “You will not certainly die,” THE SERPENT SAID to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”
Numbers 22:30
THE DONKEY SAID to Balaam,“Am I not your own donkey, which you have always ridden, to this day? Have I been in the habit of doing this to you?”
<quoted text>
The ice age didn't cover the earth completely in water. Your buybull clearly states that the highest mountains were covered in water.
<quoted text>
Your bible NEVER ONCE condemns slavery. Not once. Jesus instructed several times the correct way to punish slaves. Your bible also never once states that human life is valuable. Nor does it ever once establish that human life is worthy of fairness. It does however state clearly that it is ok to punish people for things they have never done.
Your buybull is vile.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#43416 Oct 28, 2013
CDC wrote:
Let me explain.
Serpent is in reference to slimy snakelike scum such as yourself.
Donkey is also a reference to you...JACK!A!S!S!!!!!
See it's all makes sense now Right?
<quoted text>
Nothing about the buybull makes sense. But your response does demonstrate how stupid its followers are. The rest of us are already aware of that, but you idiots love to publically demonstrate it over and over. Nothing funnier!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43417 Oct 28, 2013
Oooops almost forgot.
Slavery is in reference to that you are a slave to your wee wee.
Now stop sticking it in them nasty holes.
Now you completely understand.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. HE SAID to the woman,“Did God really say,‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”
2 The woman said to the serpent,“We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say,‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”
4 “You will not certainly die,” THE SERPENT SAID to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”
THE DONKEY SAID to Balaam,“Am I not your own donkey, which you have always ridden, to this day? Have I been in the habit of doing this to you?”
<quoted text>
The ice age didn't cover the earth completely in water. Your buybull clearly states that the highest mountains were covered in water.
<quoted text>
Your bible NEVER ONCE condemns slavery. Not once. Jesus instructed several times the correct way to punish slaves. Your bible also never once states that human life is valuable. Nor does it ever once establish that human life is worthy of fairness. It does however state clearly that it is ok to punish people for things they have never done.
Your buybull is vile.
johnsmith

Centralia, IL

#43418 Oct 28, 2013
What does it mean when two lesbians make love? It doesn't mean dick.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43419 Oct 28, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god also said that touching pigskin (you know, as in a football) is an abomination. Your god also states that tattoos are forbidden. Your god also says that eating shrimp and lobster is an abomination. Your god says a lot of stupid things. Why is it you're only hung up on one of them?
If you really knew anything about the BIBLE you would know that those other things were wiped out when JESUS came into the picture.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43420 Oct 28, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of horse shyt.
It's true, google it.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43421 Oct 28, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Your buybull is vile.
It wasn't the serpent that was talking it was SATAN talking through the serpent.
As for the donkey it was the spirit talking through the donkey.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43422 Oct 28, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Your buybull is vile.
GOD never condoned slavery in fact he said "He who kidnaps a man, whether he sells him or he is found in his possession, shall surely be put to death."
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43423 Oct 28, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Your buybull is vile.
Too bad you don't know GOD or his word.
well

Round Lake, IL

#43425 Oct 28, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really knew anything about the BIBLE you would know that those other things were wiped out when JESUS came into the picture.
Scott,

If that is true, those abominations were "wiped out when Jesus came into the picture"...why all those abominations except for "men lying with men"? Did Jesus ever mention specifically which things were no longer abominations? Did Jesus ever mention "men lying with men"?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43426 Oct 28, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Scott,
If that is true, those abominations were "wiped out when Jesus came into the picture"...why all those abominations except for "men lying with men"? Did Jesus ever mention specifically which things were no longer abominations? Did Jesus ever mention "men lying with men"?
JESUS said that marriage is between one man and one woman.
well

Round Lake, IL

#43427 Oct 28, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS said that marriage is between one man and one woman.
no he didn't!

Now please tell me, if when Jesus came we live under the new law, why do you think only one of those old testament "abominations" still stands?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43428 Oct 28, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
no he didn't!
Now please tell me, if when Jesus came we live under the new law, why do you think only one of those old testament "abominations" still stands?
Yes he did Matthew 19:3-9.
With the coming of CHRIST things that were considered unclean are now cleansed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43429 Oct 28, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
no he didn't!
He did say marriage is between one man and one woman in Matthew 19:3-9

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43430 Oct 28, 2013
AGENDAROAR: The philosophy of most agendists that believe Christians should be thrown to the lions.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Round Lake, IL

#43431 Oct 28, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>

With the coming of CHRIST things that were considered unclean are now cleansed.
There ya go... so there is absolutely no problem whatsoever with homosexuality, it is no longer an abomination. See how easy that was?
well

Round Lake, IL

#43432 Oct 28, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
He did say marriage is between one man and one woman in Matthew 19:3-9
Again, no he didn't, that is not what it says in that passage, and Jesus was speaking of divorce. It also does not address same sex marriage, now does it?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43433 Oct 28, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
There ya go... so there is absolutely no problem whatsoever with homosexuality, it is no longer an abomination. See how easy that was?
JESUS said marriage is between one man and one woman.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43434 Oct 28, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, no he didn't, that is not what it says in that passage, and Jesus was speaking of divorce. It also does not address same sex marriage, now does it?
Read further down, it's there

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#43435 Oct 28, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? And what did Jesus say about the gays dear?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Enter 197,006
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,275,717
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 54,512
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Deez--Nuts 6,416
Hillary fires up crowd in Iowa. 5 hr Pianolegs blows GAS 5
Florida sheriff is similar to Sheriff Apairo. 5 hr Im DA JUDD 2
Black lives matter 6 hr NO THEY DON-T 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages